Winter jacket suggestions

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got my snorkel blue delivered and it's definitely the Norse II (not zoned). I have a navy one on order too but it hasn't shipped yet. I ordered them a few days apart.

Per their US & UK websites, Ping's 2020-2021 fall/winter apparel is now available: https://ping.com/en-us/shop/products?category=apparel&filter=mid-layers,rainwear,outerwear https:

GOT IT and its fridgen awesome!!!! the fit, style, warmth, and color is right on point! The quality is amazing, even the way the zipper is shaped makes it extra easy to zip. it gives a updated "fitte

Although I don't have the Zero Gravity Pants, I do have the Zero Gravity full zip jacket and I also have the both the PX6 pants and Jacket. The zero gravity jacket has a lot of stretch to it (more than the PX6 do. But, it's a much lighter jacket than the PX6 is. Where the PX6 has padding in the collar and an interior lining, the Zero Gravity jacket feels more like a single layer (although I wouldn't be surprised to be told that there are multiple layers fused together). Regardless, the Zero Gravity jacket is definitely lighter weight than the PX6 jacket and pants are.

I bought the Zero Gravity jacket because it was recommended as the best rain jacket that adds no warmth whatsoever.

I'm really hoping that at least one person who is expecting to receive their shipment today ordered the navy blue version, and reports back to us. Anyone who ordered the lighter blue version is guaranteed to get the correct "non-zoned" model becasue they don't make the zoned version in that color.

I bought some zero gravity pants in large with a 33 inch inseam with shop credit earlier this year. I’m about a 34 waist. But I buy bonobos pants in 35 and I bought the ping players pant in 36 to give a little more room in the rump and thighs and get the waist altered. The zero gravity rain pants stretch a bit. They are baggy and a little long but they have a Velcro adjustable waistline that I have to snug down quite a bit.

I ordered a second pair in medium and 31 inch inseam (I’m usually 32-33 depending on brand) because the originals were too long and a little bigger than I wanted. I might use the bigger ones as an outer layer in the winter

and the zero gravity is pertex shield 2.5 layer rain gear. An outer layer, and a membrane with a fine stippled half layer adhered to the membrane so it is not supposed to have the membrane feel sticky against your skin

Mine is due to be delivered tomorrow. I’m in Raleigh for business today but flying home tomorrow and can let everyone know late tomorrow evening if we still haven’t heard. But I did but the lighter blue

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5* Hzrdus smoke black 60g
Irons: PXG 0311 4-PW, Steelfiber 95
Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
Bag: Mizuno K1-LO white/staff blue (something new is coming, cant decide.)
Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

I just realized that the reason for this message is not due to the specific items that have been ordered. It's due to the fact that the order hasn't been shipped yet. A customer can't return or exchange an item that hasn't been shipped yet. They would have to call customer service and attempt to cancel the order before it ships. As soon at the item is shipped, the software opens up the ability for the customer to attempt to return or exchange the item.

It's a confusing message on their website. But, the reasoning behind it is logical.

My Norse II was delivered today from TGW. What a deal! Deff the fully insulated model! Need to order a couple more.

• Like 1
  • SIM 10.5 - Ventus Black Velocore 7X 
  • SIM Ti 3W -  Ventus Blue Velocore 8X
  • P790 3I - ADDI 95X
  • P7MC 4-PW - TI X100
  • MG2  52 & 58 - TI S400
  • Spider X 
  • 19' TP5

How does it fit true to size or smaller, been alot of different opinions and US vs Euro model. I want to order one just trying to make the best guess.

Ping G400 LST 10 Kuro Kage 60 TX
Ping G410 LST 3 wood Evenflow 6.0
Ping G410 3h Evenflow 6.0
Mizuno MP20 MMC 4-P KBS $Taper S
Mizuno T20 50
Ping Glide Forged 54 
Mizuno T20 60
Scotty Cameron T22 Newport 2
Snell MTB X