2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

APPLY: Callaway Apparel Fall Weather Series Testing. 10 Testers Wanted. Apply here.

Where are you located- Long Island, NY

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly- 8 in summer, 5 in fall

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? RLX, Puma, Straight Down, Criquet, Penguin, Peter Millar

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? Yes once or twice

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yesssss

Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)?Yes

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel-

East coast golf has weather extremes - those extremes sometimes happen from one hour to the next. Outterwear needs to be flexible for different temps and conditions - and there’s no better place than here to try it. Already this week we’ve had 60s and rainy and 80s and rainy - each distinct different conditions. Plus I can wear golf clothes to my casual workplace so I get to wear this stuff everyday. (Especially when it is the fancier dressier stuff)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you located- Fairfax VA

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly- 7 summer, 4-5 fall

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Puma and Adidas

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? No

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel-

I wear 3/4 zips and such quite a bit to both work and play in the fall. Im still looking for the right one as often times they aren't quite warm enough or are a bit too warm and Im stuck adding layers or taking them off. Would be nice to find that perfect layer that I can feel comfortable in and not have to worry about taking on and off, and its also flexible enough for swinging.

Would like to test:

• Dual Action 1/4 Zip
  • Outlast 1/4 Zip Mid-Layer

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Pittsburgh, Pa
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?10
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? I wear what fits and looks good to me. My Go to's are Adidas, and Greg Norman but have callaway also and others. I like cloths that fit nice, feel nice and perform well for me.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, Adidas Tour 360's Shoes, MISSG and Nippon Wedge shafts. I take photos, give reviews and answer questions.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
    • quality photos -Yes
    • full initial review -Yes
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. -Yes

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? I play Weekly rounds on sat and sun mornings, so i will be able to give honest and true reviews on the clothing.

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I would like to try new products to give an unbias opinion to the Golfwrx community.

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

Q: Where are you located

A:Cincinnati OH

Q: How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?

A: Usually 8 or more.

Q: What’s your golf apparel brand of choice?

A: I like Under Armor and Puma a lot because the clothes seem to fit my thin frame better. I also believe they make a more comfortable product.

Q: Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.

A: Yes, I have gone on a Golfwrx trip to Callaway HQ and I have also done shaft testing for the Fujikura Atmos release.

Q: If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:

quality photos

full initial review

ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts.

A: Absolutely, Yes. That is the best part of these giveaways.

Q: Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)?

A: Yes, I can play almost year round.

Q:Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel

A: I have a pretty thin frame so I get cold very easy. I’m constantly on the lookout for lightweight jacket or pullovers that I can wear while practicing or playing. I have a few golf jackets that I like because they keep me warm but they’re a bit bulky and make it difficult to swing freely. One of my new favorite pullovers is one that I received on the Epic trip a few years ago and I would love to have the chance to try out some more.

Choices:

Medium - 1/4 zip dual action

Medium - Performance Quilted Jacket

Thank you again for the fun opportunity!

Paul

10.5* G430 Max Diamana BF 60

15* G430 Max Diamana Ahina 70

21* Apex UW Diamana Ilima 80
22* (bent 23*) X Forged UT KBS Proto

Apex   MB 5-PW $-Taper 

Vokey SM9 Raw 50F, 56F, 60T

Toulon La Grange SB w/ KBS CT Tour

Jones Players Series 003

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Florence, Ky. 10 miles south of Cincinnati, Oh

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4-6, but more when possible.

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? I’m not brand loyal but I find myself purchasing more Under Armour as their large loose is a good fit.

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? Yes, I had been lucky enough to have been picked twice. The first was for a pair of Addidas 360 Boost. I’m still wearing them and get are excellent. Next was the TwistFace m3/m4 launch. Wow!!! Such an awesome experience.

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Absolutely.

quality photos

full initial review

ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts.

Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? YES!

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I’m always looking for something newer, better and Callaway is a top notch brand.

Those waterproofs look great. The jacket / pants would be ideal.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

Callaway Apparel has announced their new Weather Series for fall and we're looking for 10 Testers to review various products from the Weather Series Line.

Want to review? Read how to apply below.

CALLAWAY APPAREL FALL WEATHER SERIES

While the cooler weather is fast approaching us, there is no need to put away your clubs and leave the golf course so soon this year! With a stylish, performance-driven collection for both men and women, Callaway Golf is here to help extend your season and keep you comfortable out there regardless of the weather this fall and winter. The 2018 Fall Weather Series is diverse, with multiple products that were designed for you the golfer to be at peak performance at a time of the year when all of your buddies will not.

Items in the line include the Dual Action 1/4 Zip, Dual Action 1/4 Zip Vest , Outlast 1/4 Zip Mid-Layer, Performance Quilted Jacket, Performance Quilted Vest, Waterproof Full-Zip Jacket and Waterproof Pants.

HOW TO APPLY

In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)?
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why?
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts.

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)?

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.

FINALLY

List the 2 items you'd like to review. Choices...

That's it. Testers chosen within 7 days.

• I live in Royal Oak MI
  • I play 12-15 rounds a year (80+/year including FL/AZ in winter)
  • I don't have a brand of choice. Polo Ralph Lauren is as close as I come because of its styling and colors
  • No I have not reviewed anything before on WRX
  • I agree to participate fully as needed. I always play to mid-Nov, so testing in mid-Oct is no problem
  • Except for some Cally shoes about 20 years ago, I have never owned a piece of Cally apparel. I guess the main reason is that I seldom see it sold anywhere. I'd love to give their cool-weather gear a shot and perhaps starting wearing the brand.
  • I'd like to try the Dual Action 1/4 Zip and the waterproof pants

• I live in Royal Oak MI
  • I play 12-15 rounds a year (80+/year including FL/AZ in winter)
  • I don't have a brand of choice. Polo Ralph Lauren is as close as I come because of its styling and colors
  • No I have not reviewed anything before on WRX
  • I agree to participate fully as needed. I always play to mid-Nov, so testing in mid-Oct is no problem
  • Except for some Cally shoes about 20 years ago, I have never owned a piece of Cally apparel. I guess the main reason is that I seldom see it sold anywhere. I'd love to give their cool-weather gear a shot and perhaps starting wearing the brand.
  • I'd like to try the Dual Action 1/4 Zip and the waterproof pants

Callaway GBB Epic driver, 13.5° adjusted to 12.5°, Diamana M40, A flex

Callaway Bertha 5 wood, 19°, Fubuki Z65, A flex

Exotics XCG6 3h 19°, Tour AD 50, A flex

King Cobra Baffler 4h 23°, Aldila NV-HL, A flex

Titleist 714 AP1, 5-gap wedge, Mitsubishi Kuro Kage, A flex

Ping Glide 2.0, 56°/8°, ES grind, KBS Tour 110, R flex

Callaway PM grind, 60°/10°, KBS Tour-V, wedge flex

All grips Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound

Bettinardi Innovai 3.0

Ping 4 Series bag

Titleist Pro V1X

Rovic & Clicgear push carts

Back to Tour and Pre-Release Equipment · Next Unread Topic →

Reply to this topic

photo-thumb-374987.jpg?_r=1532474880

• twitter.png

• digg.png
  • delicious.png
  • reddit.png
  • stumble.png
  • email.png
  • print.png
  • download.png

Also tagged with callaway, apparel, waterproof, testing, application

t_unread.png Miura Deals, ProShops, Bargains, and SwapsClassifieds- For Sale ForumLefty's Swap Shop

Miura Wedges (SUNDAY PRICE DROPS!), Brand New 2016 M2 10.5* Driver Head, Adidas Shorts, Adidas Pants, Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Dual-Core TINI Shaft w/ TM Adapter, Callaway Big Big Bertha Driver

Started by 1t2golf, 18 Sep 2018 icon_tag.pngMiura, Callaway, driver, wedge

photo-thumb-6243.jpg?_r=1522507061

t_unread.png Deals, ProShops, Bargains, and SwapsClassifieds- For Sale ForumLefty's Swap Shop

PRICE DROP: Callaway XR Pro 9° Driver Head

Started by golf_n_ma, 13 Sep 2018 icon_tag.pngCallaway, XR, Pro, Driver, Head

photo-thumb-53384.gif?_r=1530205714

t_unread.png Deals, ProShops, Bargains, and SwapsClassifieds- For Sale ForumLefty's Swap Shop

**9/28 PRICE DROP $625 IRON and SCOTTY $360** LH Titleist 718 AP2’s AMT TOUR ISSUE, Scotty Cameron & Crown Newport 2, Titleist 816 H1 23, 917F2’s 15 & 18 and Callaway GBB driver

Started by pgatoursouthpaw, 11 Sep 2018 icon_tag.pngTitleist, Scotty Cameron, Ap2 and 3 more...

default_large.png

t_locked.png

t_unread.png Deals, ProShops, Bargains, and SwapsClassifieds- For Sale ForumFor Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference

Locked Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana M+ 60 Red x5ct Driver shaft w/ Callaway tip

Started by golf_n_ma, 09 Sep 2018 icon_tag.pngDiamana, Red, Callaway

photo-thumb-53384.gif?_r=1530205714

t_locked.png

t_unread.png Deals, ProShops, Bargains, and SwapsClassifieds- For Sale ForumFor Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference

Locked PRICE DROP: Razr MB Heads (3-PW)

Started by Paranorml, 09 Sep 2018 icon_tag.pngMiura, Callaway, Razr MB

photo-thumb-81317.jpg?_r=1399498527

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Katke87, PINSEEKER72

1. GolfWRX
  2. The Bag Room
  3. Tour and Pre-Release Equipment

GolfWRX Sponsors

GolfWRX - the world's largest and best online golf community. Expert editorial reviews, breaking golf tour and industry news, what to play, how to play and where to play.

Advertise with us | Privacy | Terms

Quick Links

Quick Links

Copyright © 2018 GolfWRX Holdings, LLC. All rights reserved.

top.png

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)?

Sacramento, CA area

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?

6 to 10 rounds a month

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why?

Nike, because they blend fashion with technology. The company has clothing for every budget, and routinely holds sales, making it easier to purchase things I really want. They also provide distinct fits in their clothing, from roomier to more fitting.

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.

​Yes, I reviewed Callaway golf balls for the site. I participated in an ongoing review thread and provided initial review, followup feedback, photos, and more.

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Go-To Adapt review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:

• quality photos
  • full initial review
  • continuing participation
  • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts.

Absolutely, I agree to participation and including information that is needed on an ongoing basis.​

Will you be able to play/test mid of October?

Yes, with both tournaments and casual rounds on the schedule for late September and early October, I can meet the requirement of playing/testing the jacket before the middle of October.

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.

I have always enjoyed the clothing aspect of golf; I think the Golf Style and Accessories section is where I'm most active. I enjoy searching for new clothing to make its way into my rotation, and the Callaway line looks like it can make its way into my closet, as I am in need of colder weather clothing. I have thoroughly enjoyed Callaway equipment in the past, with equipment, and would be thrilled to see how they stack up in the apparel department. I would love to help the GolfWRX community, in the same way they've helped me.

Two Items I'd Like to Review:

• Men's Thermal Performance Quilted Jacket

• Men's Thermal Performance Quilted Vest

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Fresno, California
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 10-12
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Adidas, because I like the fit.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, I reviewed the Adidas Tour 360 shoes.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Absolutely.
  • Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Definitely
  • Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I consider myself a clothing connoisseur. Not from the standpoint of, "Hey what do I look like?" There's not too many people in the world that really care about what a mid-40's balding dude looks like. But from the standpoint of clothing is equipment. As much consideration as I put into my clubs I also put into my apparel. For me, if I am not comfortable then it creates a distraction from my goal, which is shooting the lowest score possible for me that day.
  • List the 2 items you'd like to review. Dual Action 1/4 Zip & Waterproof Pants

Titleist TSr 3 10°, Ventus Blue 6s
Titleist TSr 2 16.5°, Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 3, 4, 5 hybrid, Alta CB Black 70s

PXG 0317T 6-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80s
Vokey SM9 54° D, 60° T, KBS TGI 95s

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max 35”, Accra

Where are you located- near Princeton, NJ

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly- 3-4 per month during non-winter seasons

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? UA, Adidas

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? Yes

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Always

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel- Still looking for that Goldilocks solution for fall golf. Too many times have I tried clothes that are too warm or too cold, too tight or too loose, for the temperate conditions here in the Northeast fall.

List the 2 items you'd like to review.

- Full zip jacket

- 1/4 zip midlayer

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Plymouth, Michigan
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 6-8
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? I have a variety. Warm weather clothing and rain gear has been primarily Foot Joy, but have a Callaway windshirt and 1/4 zips. Why? Quality of manufacture and design. I play in a variety of weather and need to be comfortable.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes. One time. Cleveland RTX3 wedges.
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts? Yes, Yes and Yes.

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.

[*]In Michigan, they say if you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes. Weather can change quickly and i'd like to have apparel that can change quickly with it. I typically play year round here in Michigan as the weather permits. Having the correct layers and apparel can make it enjoyable or a mistake. I'm happy with the Callaway apparel I have, and would like to look at more options.

FINALLY

Thanks for the opportunity.

Jenison,MI

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 12

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? UA and Adidas. Both companies produce well made products.

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:

quality photos

full initial review

ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. Yes

Will you be able to play/test mid of October: yes

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel: I’ve used Callaway clubs for the past 10yrs and have always found them to be well made and durable. Recently picked up a shirt by Callaway and I’m finding it comfortable and light. Would love to try out some of your other items. Cool and wet weather here in MI make testing optimal for new wet weather gear.

Like to try the waterproof full-jacket (sizeL) and pants (M with 30” inseam)

Thank you for the opportunity!

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Bountiful, UT
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 2 to 3
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Typically Nike/Adidas. Mostly because I have used those brands while playing soccer when I was younger. They are typically the best performing, but things change.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Not yet...
    • quality photos YES
    • full initial review YES
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. YES

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? YES

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I have been really impressed with the products that Callaway is producing in the "hard" goods market as of the last 5 years. I would be very interested to see how your outerwear preforms in our Utah climate. I commute to Park City every day, so I believe I could provide an excellent testing environment. I look forward to being chosen for this review.

• Waterproof Full-Zip Jacket (Size Lg)
  • Waterproof Pants (Size XL)

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Huntsville, Al
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 10+
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Adidas. The fit is usually the best for me from the brands I've tried, but I haven't tried Callaway in several years. I also like the light fabrics they use in the shirts.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, I wrote a couple of articles that were posted on the main page a couple of years ago.
    • quality photos Yes
    • full initial review Yes
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. Yes

[*]I'm starting my winter process of finding new clothing right now. I usually stick with Adidas as it's what I know and know what will fit properly (aside from rain pants). I've been curious as to the new Callaway clothes, but I haven't tried any yet. I'd like to see what they are offering, and the windproof pullover is something that I always look for each winter. They are a must if you want to play in sub 45 degree weather. Also it looks like their rain pants are a nice fit and not too baggy. I have a hard time finding rain pants that fit properly.

FINALLY

Ping G400 LST Ping Tour Stiff 63
Callaway Epic Fash Sub Zero 15 Hzrdus Smoke 6.5
Titleist 818 H1 19 Evenflow Blue 6.5 85
Titleist T100s Black 4-PW Dynamic Gold AMT Tour White
Titleist SM8 52 Dynamic Gold S200
TM High Toe 58 KBS Hi Rev 115 Stiff
TM High Toe 64 KBS Hi Rev 115 Stiff
TM Spider X

Taunton, MA

5-6 rounds a month

Brand of choice is what fits properly, does not restrict the swing and functions as it was designed to.

Yes, I was selected to review some golf balls--the brand of which I am using to this day.

I agree to participate in an ongoing review thread if selected.

Yes,I will be able to play/test mid-October.

l would like to see how Callaway apparel stacks up to the competition. Is it quality apparel, does it function as designed?

The two items that I would like to test/review:

--Outlast 1/4 Sip Mid Layer Medium size

--Performance Quilted Jacket Medium size

And see how they stand up to the New England weather.

Probably all full up for testers but thought i'd put my name in.

Bountiful, UT . St George UT

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 6-10

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? UA, Nike, Callaway, Addidas

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:

quality photos, full initial review, ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. Yes

Will you be able to play/test mid of October: yes

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel: I am known as a clothes horse, always with the nice golf clothes even for work. I have received a couple of nice Callaway 1/4 zip half sleeve pullovers from tournaments in the past that I I like and would feel very comfortable in reviewing for others. I play in all conditions and at elevation (cold mornings) so always wearing layers. I wear a mens XL in pullovers and a mens large in golf shirts. Pants are 36x34L or 36x36

Ping G410 LST 9* Ping Tour 173-65 X
Ping G400 3W Ping Tour 173-75 S
Ping G400 3 Hybrid 19* Ping Tour 173-85 S
Ping G400 4 Hybrid 22* MB Chem C6 80 S
Ping i500 3-U Orange Dot +1/2 Project X LZ 6.5
Ping Glide Forged 54* 
Ping Glide Forged 58*
Kirkland Sig KS1 w/ Weight kit

Ping Anser Sigma 2 

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? St. Paul MN
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 10-12
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Apparel I am brand neutral. I have Zero restriction, Adidas, Nike, Under Armour fall gear...so I am excited at the opportunity to wear Callaway apparel and October in MN looks like I'll need it.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I have not reviewed on GolfWRX, but I have written reviews on blogs and other sites.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Fall trip to Wisconsin Dells, plenty of chances to take photos, test products, and provide my thoughts on the fall gear. So, yes.
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts.

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)?

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I have Callaway clubs, shoes, play the Chrome Soft, and even Callaway shirts. So a foray into warmer and waterproof gear would be a natural extension into a brand I'm familiar with. I also am unable to find this kind of gear in local MN stores. this would be a way to let my area know how good this is.

FINALLY

Thank you for the opportunity.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Rapid City, South Dakota
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 3-4
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? I have a wide variety from Callaway, Nike, Under Armour and Puma. It all depends on what fits me right and allows me to swing comfortably.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I have not reviewed for GolfWRX.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes.
  • Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes.
  • Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I'd love to test Callaway Apparel and have the opportunity to provide honest feedback on one of the premier golf brands. Being able to test a jacket in a climate that often requires one from mid September to early May would be fantastic and hopefully get me out on the course more often during those months. I'm always open to finding new apparel that allows me to play my best golf no matter the time of year. Thank you for the chance!
  • List the 2 items you'd like to review. 1) Performance Quilted Jacket. 2)Outlast 1/4 Zip Mid-Layer

Where are you located: Carson City Nevada

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly 8 to 10

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Mixed brands, mostly Travis Mathew and Callaway shirts, I wear what is comfortable.

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No

• quality photos: Yes
  • full initial review: Yes
  • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts: Yes

Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.

I would be sincere on my review and would like to try out some Callaway outer wear, I currently wear Nike outer wear and some Foot Joy jackets. I appreciate the opportunity to try something different, thank you!

• FINALLY

• Where are you located? 0 Seattle, WA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? - 4
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? - Callaway (high quality, stylish) and Travis Matthew (prefer the styling, good quality)
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. - No
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. - Yes

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? - Yes, at least 4 times

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. - October weather in Seattle is notoriously fickle, so I'd be testing the Callaway apparel in a variety of conditions. Additionally, I currently play Callaway Apex Irons, an Odyssey putter, and have a number of Callaway polos, so adding some Callaway outerwear would be a nice compliment to my golfing wardrobe.

FINALLY

Thanks GolfWRX and Callaway

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Dallas TX
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 7-9
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Brand I have most of is Under Armour but I do have a bit of everything Adidas, Nike, Callaway apparel. Find UA fits me the best and like the tech function of the cold weather gear.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I have not reviewed on GolfWRX, applied many times but never chosen. I written reviews on other sites.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread?
    • quality photos Yes
    • full initial review Yes
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. Yes

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I'm totally brand agnostic when it comes to golf. Mixed bag of clubs and balls, 3 different brands of shoes, etc. I feel like I am open to any company that puts out a quality product. I have a long career in retail so I have a good handle on price value from both a producer and a customer perspective. I use what works for me.. simple enough

FINALLY

• Where are you located? Silver Spring, MD
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 3-4
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Puma, fits the best, style suits me
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, several items, including a BiMatrix driver shaft for Grafalloy, Cut Golf Balls, Alignment Stickers, Superstroke Grip. Posted multiple pics, and initial and long-term reviews. Answered questions asked by other WRXers.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes
  • Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes, best time of year to golf I think!
  • Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel: Callaway has never struck me as a golf clothing company, more of a golf equipment company. I don't know anyone who wears Callaway shirts, pants, outerwear or even hats. I'm very interested to see how this fall line stacks up to the current gear that I own. Fall is my favorite season to play golf, having appropriate attire that is neither too light or too heavy/hot is a thin line to walk. Unlike most of the golfers in my area, I love to play in the rain, so I have selected the jacket and pants as the items I'd like to test. Excited to see how Callaway approaches them. Played through a monsoon 2 weeks ago. My car and the owner's car were the only one in the lot. Glorious.

Items:

TM M5 10.5°
TEE XCG4 3w 15°
Cobra BioCell 3h
Titleist AP3 4-GW

Bstone J15 52°

Cally MD3 58° Tour Grind
Bettinardi Queen Bee #5

• Winston-Salem, NC
  • 4-5
  • Callaway jacket and some old Sunderland waterproof trousers
  • No
  • Yes
  • Yes - I have a number of tournaments lined up in mid / late October
  • When I grew up as a junior I had a Callaway jacket with a tartan collar (must have been late 90's). It was an amazing jacket and felt great to play in. Then someone stole it out of my locker and I've never found anything as good, maybe this is the time?
  • Waterproof full-zip jacket and Waterproof Pants

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please) Boone, North Carolina
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?8-12
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Izod, the cloths fit me well.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain Not yet, they have not picked me yet.
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. Yes to all the above.

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? YES

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I have some Callaway things and like them, I am looking for some mid layer to heavy layer clothing. It can be 75 or 45 degrees depending on the time and what day you are playing.

[*]I would love to try the Outlast 1/4 Zip Mid Layer and the Performance Quilted Jacket.

[*]Thank You for the Opportunity.

• Where are you located Boston, Massachusetts
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4-5
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? No single brand--wear a variety (including Callaway shirts and mid-layers)--I'm an XXL and it's not easy to find large items that function well and look good.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain No, have signed up but have not been selected
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. Yes to all of these.

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no) Yes, I plan to play into late November.

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. The Callaway clothing I have is well-made, attractive, and easy to play in, so I know Callaway makes good stuff for golf. As we hit the fall, New England golf gets a bit more challenging, with colder temperatures, wind, rain, even occasionally snow squalls to deal with. I'd love to find some high-quality clothing that makes me look better (hard to do, admittedly), keep me warm, and allow me the freedom to swing a golf club. The Callaway items looks very good, so I'd love to give it a shot and I promise a good review--have reviewed many times before (written book reviews, product reviews, travel reviews, and more).

[*]

Items I'd like to test:

Outlast 1/4 mid-layer zip

Performance Quilted Jacket

Thanks for the opportunity.

Where are you located: Tallmadge, Ohio

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 6 to 8

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Varies. I generally look for high quality items at a discounted price. I have Callaway, Nike, Under Armour and other brands.

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? No.

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Certainly.

Will you be able to play/test mid of October? Yes.

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. Callaway is a premier brand I have enjoyed over the years. I very much enjoy fall golf and I am always looking for outerwear that is fashionable and functional.

I would like to review:

* Performance Quilted Jacket

* Outlast 1/4 Zip Mid-Layer

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Washougal,Wa

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 6-9 rounds

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? I don’t really have a brand of choice although I do have more adidas than anything. Primarily due to fit.

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No

quality photos yes

full initial review yes

ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. Yes

Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes

I’m interested in participating in this review because I have little experience with Callaway soft products. Being in the Pacific Northwest keeping warm and dry is important, otherwise your golf season will be very short. That being said,I like to try new products that keep my butt comfortable. October would be a great time for me to test since I have a tournament in the wind, rain and cold (usually).

I would like to review

Waterproof coat

Waterproof pants