Patrick Reed and the baseball seats

imakaveli

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the wife adopted?

Rockstar, youda Man???

Jeeeezus, just when I thought that this thread couldn’t get any better???

Cheers?

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

So much Reed hate, god this forum is tiring.

I couldn’t agree more Jakester?!!!

Excellent calls and I love the posts??

Like Vin said, Patrick doesn’t give a flyin fack and all I know is that just up the road a bit is a party and he’s gonna bring the house down again?

He’s a wolf and feeds off the sheep, and trust me, there ain’t gonna be no sheep dog? in Gay Paree?

He paid his money, felt screwed, and did what they do today, he took it to the virtual “street,” lol

I think the fact that we’re on Page 5 or 6 about a friggin tweet says more about the sheep? ? than it does the wolf ?

Great posts Jake, keep em comin?

Fairways & Greens 4ever My Friend

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

He's the guy you want on your side during team events, but I doubt he's particularly well-liked outside of that.

If his "teammates" really think that way, then that says more about them than it does about him. Go Captain America!

Patrick doesn't give a flyin fack

Right. Clearly. And there's nothing admirable about it.

That really depends on what he doesn't give a FF about, doesn't it?

the guy is the sterotypical Napoleon. I do not question his success or talent on the golf course but off, he has serious nouveau entitlement issues.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

Am I the only who thinks PR throws this stuff out there knowing all the haters are going to come out of the woodwork and just try to blow him up? He feeds off this stuff, don't you guys get it? he is trolling you, let the hate flow through you.....PR needs it, he lives for it, it gives him energy. He. is. winning.

Ping G400 Testing G410.  10.5 set at small -
Ping G410 3, 5 and 7 wood

Ping G410 5 hybrid-not much use.  
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal. 5-G
Vokey 54.10, 2009 58.12 M, Testing TM MG2 60* TW grind and MG3 56* TW grind.  Or Ping Glide Stealth, 54,58 SS.  
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Hoofer, Ecco, Bushnell
ProV1x-mostly

Am I the only who thinks PR throws this stuff out there knowing all the haters are going to come out of the woodwork and just try to blow him up? He feeds off this stuff, don't you guys get it? he is trolling you, let the hate flow through you.....PR needs it, he lives for it, it gives him energy. He. is. winning.

So, basically:

giphy-downsized.gif

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

i doubt it was tim finchem calling up the stadium and reserving the tickets....

there is way too much we really don't know. how many other players and wives went to the game. were ALL other seats in one section. i could easily see this being pga office personnel ordering a block of 30 tickets and fenway only being able to accommodate the request by splitting the seats up into smaller separate groups. patrick says he wants 3 tickets, and that just so happens to be the block with 3 seats. i'm willing to guess that all the seats were pretty dang good to most anyone who doesn't think they are special. i hardly doubt the pga is sticking it to PR by separating his group. Either way, publicly complaining about free tickets to a red sox game isn't going to play well. then mentioning you paid 650 to upgrade is a bad look. PR should've took this up with the PGA privately.

Ping G400 LST 10 w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
TM M2 3HL w/ Rogue Black 70 S
Cobra F8 19*
J15CB w/ Modus 120X 4-P
Cleveland RTX3 CB 50 54 58
TM Spider Tour Black w/ T-sightline 36" 

no ... i think the guy completely lacks all self awareness.

Ping G400 LST 10 w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
TM M2 3HL w/ Rogue Black 70 S
Cobra F8 19*
J15CB w/ Modus 120X 4-P
Cleveland RTX3 CB 50 54 58
TM Spider Tour Black w/ T-sightline 36" 

Honestly, I just don't think he cares.

Vokey 54.10, 2009 58.12 M, Testing TM MG2 60* TW grind and MG3 56* TW grind.  Or Ping Glide Stealth, 54,58 SS.  
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Hoofer, Ecco, Bushnell
ProV1x-mostly

i doubt it was tim finchem calling up the stadium and reserving the tickets....

there is way too much we really don't know. how many other players and wives went to the game. were ALL other seats in one section. i could easily see this being pga office personnel ordering a block of 30 tickets and fenway only being able to accommodate the request by splitting the seats up into smaller separate groups. patrick says he wants 3 tickets, and that just so happens to be the block with 3 seats. i'm willing to guess that all the seats were pretty dang good to most anyone who doesn't think they are special. i hardly doubt the pga is sticking it to PR by separating his group. Either way, publicly complaining about free tickets to a red sox game isn't going to play well. then mentioning you paid 650 to upgrade is a bad look. PR should've took this up with the PGA privately.

You may have it all wrong. This is Patrick's schtick. It may be his attempt at humor, or his way of bragging. I noticed he was smiling.

I still don’t understand what happened. It sounds like he was given crappy seats. He knew they were crap so he paid $650 and upgraded. When he upgraded he found himself sitting among PGA Tour players who did not upgrade. If that’s the case I can understand his complaint.

But I don’t think there was some conspiracy by the PGA Tour out to give him bad seats.

I still don't understand what happened. It sounds like he was given crappy seats. He knew they were crap so he paid $650 and upgraded. When he upgraded he found himself sitting among PGA Tour players who did not upgrade. If that's the case I can understand his complaint.

But I don't think there was some conspiracy by the PGA Tour out to give him bad seats.

thats how it sounds to me. I just understand the social media bus toss.. it comes across as whining. and no one likes whining.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

If Ian Poulter did this all his defenders would be on here talking about how he's taking the pi s s, how we don't get irony, etc etc. When Reed does it there's no possibility he's being humorous, he's just a dink. That's more or less it, no?

Poulter has defenders?

Mizuno ST-X 220 10.5 Aldila Ascent Stiff

Mizuno ST230 16*  UST LINQ

Mizuno JPX Fli_HI #4 20* UST Recoil F3

Mizuno JPX Fli_HI #5 22.5* UST Recoil F3

Mizuno MP 5 5- PW TTDG 95 stiff

Mizuno T22 50 KBS $ Taper Lite
Mizuno T22 56 KBS $ Taper Lite
Mizuno M Craft OMOI #1

If he didn't care, he wouldn't have posted it.

The twitter comments are awesome

Did some posters above say they are impressed with the S-I-L and his wife?? WOW. I say yikes

Ping G400 LST 11* Ventus Black TR 5x

Ping G400 5w 16.9* Ventus Black 5x

Ping G400 7w 19.5* Ventus Red 6x

Ping G425 4h 22* Blueboard HY 80x

Ping Blueprint S 5 - PW Steelfiber 95 & 110s

Ping Glide Wrx 49*, 54*, 59*, Tour W 64* SF 125s

EvnRoll ER9

In my experience, people who run their mouths and simply don't care typically haven't faced the consequences for their unrestrained words...i.e. a bigger guy who doesn't talk big, just throws big punches.

Social media gives a lot of people a loud megaphone and much less of a physical consequence. I'm 100% positive that PR likes to kick up the dust to get people riled up for his own "PR", but eventually, he'll cross the line where he's in a media $#*!storm or come in contact with someone who has had enough of his crap.

And before someone says I'm justifying physical violence...I'm not, I've just seen it enough times.

For someone with a reputation of being immune to pressure and who "doesn't care", Pat seems to have a lot of sensitivity to real or perceived slights directed his way, and a need to have a "me against the world" narrative. People who "don't care" generally don't actually care about anything to make mention of it or react to it.

His big $650 is the equivalent of someone who makes $70k spending about $5.

This is a (rare) serious question as absent this site and our business being on FB, I'm social media illiterate. Honestly, I don't need to know what Taylor Swift had for breakfast, what LeBron thinks about anything or how Patrick Reed feels about his seats at Fenway.

Why do people care and why do you follow people on any of the social media platforms? Yeah I'm an old man, but I don't care if you walk on my lawn but do care if your dog poops on it and you don't address that. I really don't get it.

It’s that shot of dopamine these guys get when someone agrees with them or likes their posts. It’s addictive. Athletes and celebs especially love virtue signalling or complaining. It makes them feel important thus feeding their narcissism. Why do you think all the Silicon Valley CEOs and execs don’t let their kids on social media? They know and have internal data of the damage it does to the brain. The class action lawsuits coming will make big tobacco lawsuits look like chump change. You’re not an old man you’re simply in the sweet spot of life and remember what it was like pre internet, pre cell phone, pre smart phone and pre social media.

Bingo.

I couldn't agree more Jakester!!!

Excellent calls and I love the posts

Like Vin said, Patrick doesn't give a flyin fack and all I know is that just up the road a bit is a party and he's gonna bring the house down again

He's a wolf and feeds off the sheep, and trust me, there ain't gonna be no sheep dog in Gay Paree

He paid his money, felt screwed, and did what they do today, he took it to the virtual "street," lol

I think the fact that we're on Page 5 or 6 about a friggin tweet says more about the sheep than it does the wolf

Great posts Jake, keep em comin

RP

Richard,

For a wolf (as you call him), he's crying like a "lil girl" (thanks Ted). Not to mention, he's complaining in a passive aggressive manner-- through social media, instead of taking it up in private, perhaps face to face as a real man would do.

You know as well as I do Richard, if you had an employee that whined like this on social media about a company matter, you'd give him a boot up the arse!

Enjoy the labor day weekend!

If he didn't care, he wouldn't have posted it.

I mean I don't think he cares what people think of him on Twatter.

Odyssey Pro #1 black
Hoofer, Ecco, Bushnell
ProV1x-mostly

I couldn't agree more Jakester��!!!

Excellent calls and I love the posts����

Like Vin said, Patrick doesn't give a flyin fack and all I know is that just up the road a bit is a party and he's gonna bring the house down again��

He's a wolf and feeds off the sheep, and trust me, there ain't gonna be no sheep dog�� in Gay Paree��

He paid his money, felt screwed, and did what they do today, he took it to the virtual "street," lol

I think the fact that we're on Page 5 or 6 about a friggin tweet says more about the sheep�� �� than it does the wolf ��

Great posts Jake, keep em comin��

RP

Richard,

For a wolf (as you call him), he's crying like a "lil girl" (thanks Ted). Not to mention, he's complaining in a passive aggressive manner-- through social media, instead of taking it up in private, perhaps face to face as a real man would do.

You know as well as I do Richard, if you had an employee that whined like this on social media about a company matter, you'd give him a boot up the arse!

Enjoy the labor day weekend!

Agree 100%. The argument that someone doesn't give a you know what about what people think doesn't really align well with the fact that they're on Twitter. Tweeting is the definition of caring what others think about what you have to say.