Tossing the putter after a miss

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate everyone and anyone that shows emotion and humor in golf

In my opinion everyone should be an absolute robot as to not disrespect this holy sport of golf with stupid traditions dating back to ancient times

Just like slavery I believe nothing should advance and change everything should've stayed the same as it did millenia ago. It keeps me up at night knowing not everyone dresses like Frances Ouimet and acts like Jack Nicklaus

Lol, so you managed to make a post about throwing clubs about racism, agism, and the unworthiness of anything that ever happened in the past. That is just a spectacular piece of millenialist work right there!

[size=2][i]"I see the distorted swings, the hurried rounds, and now the electric carts tae ruin the course and rob us of our exercise...we have gone off the mark, gone after the wrong things, forgotten what it's all about"[/i][/size]

[size=2]-Dr. Julian Sands, Golf in the Kingdom[/size]

Could have been worse

Titleist 915d2 8.5º (Diamana Red  M+50 Ltd S Flex 45.5")

Titleist 915f 15º (Diamana Blue 70 R Flex 42")

Titleist 910h 24º, 21º (Diamana Blue 80 R Flex)

Srixon 745 5-PW (DG Lite S300)

Vokey Raw Red Saw 09' 50.08, 54.11, 58.12 (DG S200)

SC PP Del Mar 3.5, Cleveland HB 11 Soft, or Acushnet Bulls Eye WFLO.

GP 360 and Lamkin Crossline Blk

I hate everyone and anyone that shows emotion and humor in golf

In my opinion everyone should be an absolute robot as to not disrespect this holy sport of golf with stupid traditions dating back to ancient times

Just like slavery I believe nothing should advance and change everything should've stayed the same as it did millenia ago. It keeps me up at night knowing not everyone dresses like Frances Ouimet and acts like Jack Nicklaus

Lol, so you managed to make a post about throwing clubs about racism, agism, and the unworthiness of anything that ever happened in the past. That is just a spectacular piece of millenialist work right there!

It was 100% all a joke bud

Well, if Rory damages the hole doing it, I'm sure he would think twice before he does it again.

That or maybe miss less putts. LOL yeah that's not happening for anybody.

Callaway Epic SZ Driver 9
TM Aeroburner TP 3 wood
3H (19), 4H (22) Aeroburner TP
Mizuno MP-15 5 iron, Project X LZ 6.5
Mizuno MP-5 6-PW, Project X LZ 6.5
Wedges Mizuno T7 50, 56, 60
Scotty Phantom X6 STR

Perfect toss!

Yep, I've always said, to throw a club well just feel like you're turning and shaking hands with the target. Flawless form from Ms Davies. :)

[size=2][i]"I see the distorted swings, the hurried rounds, and now the electric carts tae ruin the course and rob us of our exercise...we have gone off the mark, gone after the wrong things, forgotten what it's all about"[/i][/size]

[size=2]-Dr. Julian Sands, Golf in the Kingdom[/size]

I'm really, really over seeing pros toss their putter up in the air after a near miss.

Usually they catch it. Rory just missed his and let it fall on the green in the final round of the BMW Championship.

I don't like it because it's overly dramatic and petulant, but more so because it's exactly the kind of thing that easily seeps from the PGA Tour into your local foursome.

Ugh. Over it.

Man youd hate to see me play. Whenever I use a relatively inexpensive putter and it goes cold for a while it gets chunked into lakes or the woods with full force. If tossing it up is a crime I must have committed the golf equivalent of murder.

Perfect toss!

Yep, I've always said, to throw a club well just feel like you're turning and shaking hands with the target. Flawless form from Ms Davies. :)

Lol, noticed how the caddie looks like, oh no pleaseeeeeeee, lol....

PING 400 Max and a Bag full of PXG’s.......
Non Titleist Cameron Welded Neck 35/330g SC 009
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”