Taylormade M5 & M6 Woods - Pics added page 46

> @eebomb said:

> > @Therealpatgiles said:

> > > @Lemonde said:

> > > Cancelling my m5 tour order on Monday. Tm is way too slow. I ordered Feb 27 and my order still says "being processed" and it's a stock option not a custom option! Unbelievable that I can order the same thing off the bay and have it arrive in 3 days vs dealing with the company directly. Ridiculous.

> >

> > You can literally go on there today and it says ships 4-7. I'm guessing all these ones on the bay are just gonna order from TM and it'll show 3 days after 4-7

>

> So why is his order a month out and still says being processed for a stock order?

I didn’t think it was even released until just recently. Might be why you had to wait.

Titleist TS3 driver HZRDUS Smoke black

Titleist 917 F2 HZRDUS Smoke black

Titleist TS3 19 hybrid HZRDUS smoke black

Titleist T-100s 4-gap

Vokey sm8 54/14f and 60/12d 

TaylorMade Spider X chalk

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone was interested in this

> @Howie said: > For those with the M5 driver...what are your weight settings and what factors influenced the decision to position them as you have?   I have one all the way forward one all th

> @boggyman said: > Hit the 5 and 6 fairways couple days ago. Been on the fence. Like the sound and feel of golfball when it leave face of 5 but like the shape of the 6 better at address behin

> @bogeypro said:

> > @eebomb said:

> > > @Therealpatgiles said:

> > > > @Lemonde said:

> > > > Cancelling my m5 tour order on Monday. Tm is way too slow. I ordered Feb 27 and my order still says "being processed" and it's a stock option not a custom option! Unbelievable that I can order the same thing off the bay and have it arrive in 3 days vs dealing with the company directly. Ridiculous.

> > >

> > > You can literally go on there today and it says ships 4-7. I'm guessing all these ones on the bay are just gonna order from TM and it'll show 3 days after 4-7

> >

> > So why is his order a month out and still says being processed for a stock order?

>

> I didn’t think it was even released until just recently. Might be why you had to wait.

>

I thought it dropped 3 7 or something. They're always late with the first batch.

> @eebomb said:

> > > @Lemonde said:

> > > Cancelling my m5 tour order on Monday. Tm is way too slow. I ordered Feb 27 and my order still says "being processed" and it's a stock option not a custom option! Unbelievable that I can order the same thing off the bay and have it arrive in 3 days vs dealing with the company directly. Ridiculous.

> >

> > You can literally go on there today and it says ships 4-7. I'm guessing all these ones on the bay are just gonna order from TM and it'll show 3 days after 4-7

>

> So why is his order a month out and still says being processed for a stock order?

> @eebomb said:

> > > @Lemonde said:

> >

>

> @eebomb said:

> > > @Lemonde said:

> >

>

Probably because I’m on the wrong side of the border.

Cobra SpeedZone Pars & Stripes 9.0 Fujikura Ventus Velocore Blue S 45.5”

PONDERING: Ventus Red 60x, Aldila RIP 60x

Tour Edge EXS 220 13.5 HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 6.5
Ben Hogan VKTR+ 19 UST Recoil ES 95 F5 X 
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 5-GW Nippon Modus Pro 120X 1 Flat

PONDERING: Fourteen DJ4 54

TaylorMade Hi Toe 58/10

Rife Phenom.Z 34”
Mizuno K1 Lo 2021 Blue/Red

> @boggyman said:

> Hit the 5 and 6 fairways couple days ago. Been on the fence. Like the sound and feel of golfball when it leave face of 5 but like the shape of the 6 better at address behind the ball. Now what do I do?? Loving the m6 driver more and more each round. This is coming from a longtime TM hater too!!

Same here in regards to my M6 and not liking TM. Picked up the 15 degree fwy today too.

• Like 1

How you liking the m6 fairway so far?? I’m currently bagging the 16.5* HL M2.> @MSUIRONDAWGS said:

> > @boggyman said:

> > Hit the 5 and 6 fairways couple days ago. Been on the fence. Like the sound and feel of golfball when it leave face of 5 but like the shape of the 6 better at address behind the ball. Now what do I do?? Loving the m6 driver more and more each round. This is coming from a longtime TM hater too!!

>

> Same here in regards to my M6 and not liking TM. Picked up the 15 degree fwy today too.

Went to golf town the hit the m6/m5 against my m4 this afternoon. All using my Tensei Pro orange 70tx

Love the look of the m5 and m6 but performance wise. I hit my m4 better.

Will wait to get out to a big outdoor demo day we have here before I make up my mind. Get a few more rounds under my belt by then as well with the m4 combo

Taylormade Sim 9* (9.75*) Accra tour Z RPG 472 m5+
Titleist TS3 15* Synergy green proto 80tx

Titleist U500 2 iron Aerotech HLS 980 xstiff
Taylormade p750 4-PW
Callaway md4 52/56/ 60
Scotty Cameron 2012 Newport 2

Is it just me or is the headcover really hard to put on!?!

Currently in [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1417466-thewrx-the-epic-event-at-callaway-golf-8-members-are-treated-to-thewrx/"]#TheWRX[/url]...

[size=2]Taylormade M3 460 (9.5°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
Taylormade SLDR Mini (14°) Matrix White Tie 70X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
Callaway Apex Pro (4i-PW) DG X100 TI
Ping Glide 2.0 (50° & 54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Odyssey O Works R-Line
Taylormade TP5X[/size]

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/844200-qmanys-swingsticks-lesson-w-gankas-p-108/"]QMany's Swing/Sticks[/url] / [url="https://www.instagram.com/matthewdquandt/"]Instagram[/url]

> @noodle3872 said:

> My M6 driver and 3 wood are money! The M6 ousted my M2 3 wood which was the “steady Eddie” in my bag. The deeper face combined with nice launch and better accuracy (thanks to twist face) made it hard to keep out of the bag.

Which loft did you go with for the 3w since it’s not adjustable?

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

> @QMany said:

> Is it just me or is the headcover really hard to put on!?!

Yeah it's a really bad design, mine is so that I have to like "open" the head-cover hole to get the head to fit in.. amazing how bad they can fail in such a simple thing.. also looks horrible.

Cobra SpeedZone 10,5° Tensei 50gram S 48" / Taylormade SIM MAX 18° Hzrdus Smoke Yellow 70 6.0 / Ping G410 Crossover 21°Hzrdus Smoke 90 6.0 / Ping iBlade 4-PW Modus3 105S / Ping Glide3.0 52/56° PingZ / Ping Glide Forged 60° DG TI S400 / Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12,5 33,5"Stability Tour Shaft / Bridgestone Tour B XS

I have 1 range session and 1 round in with my M5 & the results were amazing.

The M5 Atmos Black TS combo was just perfection on a windy chilly day. I wouldn't call it low launching, but I will say the distance was impressive & the feel of the club was even more impressive.

TM really knocked it out of the park from the address position, the club screams swing hard & let it fly.

Taylormade SIM MAX 9 (Set to 8.25U) Fujikura Speeder Evo IV 661 Stiff Tipped .5"
Taylormade M5 15 set to 14.5 Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 7.3 Stiff Tipped 1"
Bridgestone Tour B 19 Hybrid KBS Proto 85 Stiff
Taylormade M3 3i KBS Tour 105 Stiff
Bridgestone J15CB 5-PW DG AMT S300
Taylormade MG2 52 DGTIS400, MG2TW 56/12 DGTIS400, & Tour Raw Hi Toe 60/09 KBS HiRev 125
Scotty Cameron TeI Newport 2 Longneck 34"
Bridgestone Tour B XS

> @Therealpatgiles said:

> Just got my 13.5g weight kit. Head is at 205g now with a 44.5 in shaft. Can't wait to swing this big girl.

What SW did it come out to be?

PXG 0811X+ Proto GD AD TP 5S
TM M4 15* AD DI 6S Black
PXG Gen2 0317x 19* Fuji Pro 83s
PXG 0211 4-PW Elevate Tour S
PXG 0311 Forged 50*/54* Elevate Tour S
TM HT 60*
TM MySpider X

> @mBiden2 said:

> > @noodle3872 said:

> > My M6 driver and 3 wood are money! The M6 ousted my M2 3 wood which was the “steady Eddie” in my bag. The deeper face combined with nice launch and better accuracy (thanks to twist face) made it hard to keep out of the bag.

>

> Which loft did you go with for the 3w since it’s not adjustable?

I got a M6 15° head that has 15.5° of true loft. My M2 was 15° true loft. Both have Tensei Pro Blue 70 Stiff.

Callaway Mavrik 9° driver Tensei Pro White 50 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 15° fairway wood Tensei Pro Blue 60 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 20° and 23° hybrids MMT 90 S Flex

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW & GW Modus3 Tour 120 S flex

Mizuno T20 Raw Wedges 50-07, 55-13 and 60-06 Modus3 125 Wedge

Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten 

Callaway Chrome Soft Triple Track

> @OspreyCI said:

> > Just got my 13.5g weight kit. Head is at 205g now with a 44.5 in shaft. Can't wait to swing this big girl.

>

> What SW did it come out to be?

Should be in the D3 to D5 range.

Callaway Mavrik 9° driver Tensei Pro White 50 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 15° fairway wood Tensei Pro Blue 60 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 20° and 23° hybrids MMT 90 S Flex

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW & GW Modus3 Tour 120 S flex

Mizuno T20 Raw Wedges 50-07, 55-13 and 60-06 Modus3 125 Wedge

Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten 

Callaway Chrome Soft Triple Track

> @9ironiscash said:

> Hey guys I’m sure this was probably discussed when twist face first came out, but what type of miss would actually be worse with twist face? For instance my miss is often high toe- is this designed to help with it or will it exaggerate it? Thanks!

I'm not sure what it is supposed to do exactly, but if you have a high toe miss and you play a cut, that will equal a big banana slice that starts right and goes righter. I had the craziest misses of my life last summer with my M4, that completely stopped when I ditched that club. I don't think you want a low heel miss with draw spin either.

> @9ironiscash said:

> Hey guys I’m sure this was probably discussed when twist face first came out, but what type of miss would actually be worse with twist face? For instance my miss is often high toe- is this designed to help with it or will it exaggerate it? Thanks!

Depends on the face angle and path when you get to that high toe impact. If you tend to hit high toe and turn it over (draw) a lot it should lessen that draw curve. If you hit high toe and fade the ball, it might just exacerbate it to a right and more right slice.

• Like 1

> @9ironiscash said:

> Did the M5 dethrone the G400max for many of you? I’m fighting high spin with the max but it’s dead nuts accurate.

These are the two I have going right now in the bag. I’ve found the M5 to be a little more accurate personally, but could be more of a shaft issue with what I’m using in the Max. I may need a little more spin with the Max to bring out some of that accuracy.

Taylormade SIM 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Black 6x
Titleist TS2 16.5* - Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 72x
Bridgestone J40 CB 4-PW - DG Tour Issue AMT X100
Bridgestone J15 50.08 - DG Tour Issue S400
Callaway MD4 54.10S - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge
Cleveland RTX4 Raw 58.03 - DG Tour Issue S400
Taylormade Spider X
Bridgestone Tour B XS

> @9ironiscash said:

I can hit a nice high draw with my M4 d-type but the normal version the ball tends to slice form the high toe. Recommend you go out and test how it works for you instead of listening what it does to other because it's really depends on the individual.

> @Therealpatgiles said:

> The kit came with 2 weights. They we're supposed to be 13.5 and were more like 13.9. I had requested d3 from taylormade but the head was 195g when I got it.

Not sure but those weight sound super heavy compared to the 4gr that's originally in the head. I think 205gr head will most likely be a bit more then a D3, unless you play a really short shaft..

Cobra SpeedZone 10,5° Tensei 50gram S 48" / Taylormade SIM MAX 18° Hzrdus Smoke Yellow 70 6.0 / Ping G410 Crossover 21°Hzrdus Smoke 90 6.0 / Ping iBlade 4-PW Modus3 105S / Ping Glide3.0 52/56° PingZ / Ping Glide Forged 60° DG TI S400 / Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12,5 33,5"Stability Tour Shaft / Bridgestone Tour B XS

FYI - Taylormade has an offer running now online where you get 150% of "normal" trade value when applying towards an M5 or M6. I was going to get the new Mizuno ST190G driver, but I have so much extra crap lying around that I may just put it towards an M5 or M6.

That said, can anyone share launch info? I've always played a 9.5 degree driver, but I'm not sure whether to go with a 9 degree or a 10.5. I'm leaning towards the 9, but I DON'T want to have to increase loft as that closes the face. I scrolled thru about 6 pages of this thread, but didn't see a quick answer so that's why I'm asking. Thanks!

[size=3]Taylormade SIM Max 10.5 Hzrdus Green 70[/size]
[size=3]Taylormade M4 3 wood - Tensei White Pro[/size]
[size=3]Titleist 818 H2 Hybrid 19 - Atmos Blue[/size]
[size=3]Titleist 816 H2 Hybrid 21 - Diamana D+[/size]
[size=3]Mizuno MP-20 MMC 5-PW - $ Taper [/size]
[size=3]Callaway X forged 56, 60[/size]
[size=3]Taylormade TP Red-White Ardmore 2[/size]