Taylormade M5 & M6 Woods - Pics added page 46

Yeah the M3/4 were big hikes even from the 2017 M1/2 range. I just don't get how releasing clubs every 10 months is profitable at all. The 2016 M2 was the first real jump forward in overall performance since the SLDR in my opinion. The M4 although not longer has slightly better dispersion so had they waited the 2 years from M2 original to the M4 I think they'd have sold far more than they actually have.

That said having been the only one with an M4 for most of the year the other two guys I was paired with in the medal last week both had them.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone was interested in this

> @Howie said: > For those with the M5 driver...what are your weight settings and what factors influenced the decision to position them as you have?   I have one all the way forward one all th

> @boggyman said: > Hit the 5 and 6 fairways couple days ago. Been on the fence. Like the sound and feel of golfball when it leave face of 5 but like the shape of the 6 better at address behin

I would almost be willing to bet that out of 4 pages of posts here nobody has any freaking clue what the hell TM is doing for 2019. I haven't tried anything new since Rocketballz Stage II drivers. Too much hype and not enough performance increase to justify a 500.00 driver. But, hey, if you have to have the latest stuff out there then so be it. I'll do something worthwhile with my cash like invest it so when the real improvement shows up I will be able to afford that $2000.00 driver...........

Peace

Yeah man. You do that. Stick it to them. Take that $500 and invest it. In a few years you will have like $600, then you'll show them.

First of all... instead of buying a new driver every year I save the $500 a year, then in a few years I have a couple grand... second, the whole thing was supposed to be facetious......

Peace....

I would almost be willing to bet that out of 4 pages of posts here nobody has any freaking clue what the hell TM is doing for 2019. I haven't tried anything new since Rocketballz Stage II drivers. Too much hype and not enough performance increase to justify a 500.00 driver. But, hey, if you have to have the latest stuff out there then so be it. I'll do something worthwhile with my cash like invest it so when the real improvement shows up I will be able to afford that $2000.00 driver...........

Peace

Yeah man. You do that. Stick it to them. Take that $500 and invest it. In a few years you will have like $600, then you'll show them.

First of all... instead of buying a new driver every year I save the $500 a year, then in a few years I have a couple grand... second, the whole thing was supposed to be facetious......

Peace....

giphy.gif

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* HZRDUS Smoke Green "The Hulk" 60 6.5TX
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* Evenflow Black 75 6.5
Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
Callaway MD3 52, 56, 60
All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

Just messaged a few very trustworthy "insiders"

One of the guys said rumors are circling that Tiger posted this and is currently testing in the facility

Tiger posted this? Huh?

Also hearing that if you hit this thing off the toe, your garage door opens and Bob Parsons comes out with 32 cocaine infused turtle doves.

But no I’m sorry my mistake, he said that rumors have it that this is tigers driver in the photo, not Tiger personally taking the photo and posting it.

Is that due to the success of the P790s though over drivers/fairways? I don't fault TM necessarily because all prices are outrageous. Curious to know the breaking point where people stop. I remember buying a whole new set of clubs with my first tax return that was like $1400. Now that is a set of irons.

I was curious to try the M3/M4 start of the season but the price was too high.. What affected was also the fact that I know TM has 1 year release cycle, we sill get M5/M6 in january.

I just got an M4 slightly used and payed $405 less then it would have cost me beginning of summer from retail.

So you paid $25 for it?

PING G400 LST 10* Tensei Pro Orange
TI 16 Tmag M2 16.5 Tensei Pro White
Taylormade P790 3-PW KBS $-Taper
Vokey SM7 54, 60
Few CT's
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/614765-noyes-witb-updated-8-4-13/"]WITB Link[/url]

Is that due to the success of the P790s though over drivers/fairways? I don't fault TM necessarily because all prices are outrageous. Curious to know the breaking point where people stop. I remember buying a whole new set of clubs with my first tax return that was like $1400. Now that is a set of irons.

I was curious to try the M3/M4 start of the season but the price was too high.. What affected was also the fact that I know TM has 1 year release cycle, we sill get M5/M6 in january.

I just got an M4 slightly used and payed $405 less then it would have cost me beginning of summer from retail.

So you paid $25 for it?

Not sure about this guy. But I recently won an auction for a new 2016 M2 driver on eBay for $9.99 plus $12.99 shipping. I figured no way would the seller honor it but they did. Turned around and sold it for $175.

Callaway Epic Flash 12*

Callaway Epic Flash 7w / 11w

Exotics Xrail 5h

PXG 0311 Gen 2 SGI 6-SW

Cleveland CBX 60* 

Callaway Sure Out 64*

Bettinardi BB29

Titleist ProV1x Yellow

Handicap: 9.2

So you paid $25 for it?

MSRP for an M4 was $520 in Finland and it had an up charge shaft.

Taylormade SIM MAX 10,5° HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 6.0 / Taylormade SIM MAX 18° Hzrdus Smoke Yellow 70 6.0 / Ping G410 Crossover 21°Hzrdus Smoke 90 6.0 / Ping iBlade 4-PW Modus3 105S / Cleveland RTX4 52/56° DG TI S400 / Ping Glide Forged 60° DG TI S400 / Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12,5 33,5"Stability Tour Shaft / Titleist ProV1

Just messaged a few very trustworthy "insiders"

One of the guys said rumors are circling that Tiger posted this and is currently testing in the facility

Tiger posted this? Huh?

Also hearing that if you hit this thing off the toe, your garage door opens and Bob Parsons comes out with 32 cocaine infused turtle doves.

But no I’m sorry my mistake, he said that rumors have it that this is tigers driver in the photo, not Tiger personally taking the photo and posting it.

Bwahahahaha

Rep stopped off at the shop and I was able to snap a quick pic.

Hahaha so ridiculous! There have been better designs on Driver vs. Driver 2

*WHOOSH*

Callaway Epic Flash 9*

Callaway Epic SZ 14.5*

Cobra F6 Baffler 18* / Cobra King Utility 18*

Callaway X Forged Utility 23*

Callaway Apex Pro 19 5-PW

Titleist SM6 50F/56S/60S

Odyssey Strokelab Ten

M3 M4 were a step back. Original M2 driver and Fairway were filthy. Hopefully they step up their game.

I don’t believe so. Why have so many pros dropped their m1 for the m3. Even pros who are not playing TM have chosen the M3. These pros just don’t put anything in there bag without Significant testing and results. I agree the m2 17 was a much better club then the m4 but the 1 to the 3. 3 was much more superior.

[color=#000000][size=2][b]~2019 Bag[/b]
[b]--TM M5--Tensei Pro White 60s[/b]
[b]--TM M5 3Rocket--Tensei Pro White 70s[/b]
[b]--TM M6 3 Hybrid--C6 Black hybrid 80s[/b]
[b]--[/b][/size][/color][color=#0000cd][size=2][b]JPX[/b][/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2][b] 919 Tour [/b][/size][/color][color=#ff0000][size=2][b]KBS[/b][/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2][b] Tour 90S [/b]
[b]--Vokey SM7 [/b][/size][/color][color=#00ff00][size=2][b]50F[/b][/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2][b], [/b][/size][/color][color=#800080][size=2][b]55S[/b][/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2][b], [/b][/size][/color][color=#ff8c00][size=2][b]60S[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=2][b]--TM [/b][/size][/color][color=#ff0000][size=2][b]Spider[/b][/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2][b] Red Tour[/b]
[b]--Prov1 X[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][b][size=2]~2018 Bag[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][size=2]--TM [/size][/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b][size=2]M[/size][/b][/color][color=#00ffff][b][size=2]4[/size][/b][/color][color=#000000][size=2][b]--Tour AD Di 6 Black Edition [/b]
[b]--TM [/b][/size][/color][color=#ff0000][size=2][b]M[/b][/size][/color][color=#00ffff][size=2][b]4[/b][/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2][b] 3F--Tour AD DI 7S [/b][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=2][b]--TM [/b][/size][/color][color=#ff0000][size=2][b]M[/b][/size][/color][color=#00ffff][size=2][b]4[/b][/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2][b] 19 Hybrid Tour AD DI 85S[/b]
[b]--TM P790 4-6 NIPPON MODUS 105S[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=2][b]--TM P770 7-PW NIPPON MODUS 105S[/b]
[b]--TM MILLED GRIND 52,56,60 S300[/b]
[b]--TM [/b][/size][/color][color=#FF0000][size=2][b]Spider[/b][/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2][b] RED Tour[/b]
[b]--TP5x[/b][/size][/color]

Taylormade need to work on there hosel adjustments (like callaway or titleist), so the shaft and grip stays aligned especially if your shaft has been pured.

Callaway yes, Titleist only partially. 25% of the settings let you keep it the same but the rest will result in you turning the shaft

Thats a good point however most tips can be pulled and saved . So you would need to figure out the set up you need and the have the tip adjusted accordingly( reinstalled) . I think Callaways tip is the most worthless and it seems to be the biggest in size and to have the least adjustability.
M3 M4 were a step back. Original M2 driver and Fairway were filthy. Hopefully they step up their game.

I don’t believe so. Why have so many pros dropped their m1 for the m3. Even pros who are not playing TM have chosen the M3. These pros just don’t put anything in there bag without Significant testing and results. I agree the m2 17 was a much better club then the m4 but the 1 to the 3. 3 was much more superior.

TM is still pay to play and likely only on current year drivers. If the differences between the drivers is negligible, they take the cash with the M3

Saw this on Instagram

it is not a real club, it is a photo-shopped version. That being said, i kinda like the dark leading edge idea.

Driver: Taylormade SIM 9 Project X Green 60TX

Fairway Finder: Taylormade Original One 13.5 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; Kronos release long neck
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX