Why I hate my pxg clubs

Danny Choo

I was pointing out that he is arguably the most obnoxious CEO in the history of CEOs but he served so I'm not allowed to have an opinion of him as a character. I apologize.

Wow. Humility ?

I don't actually think that. Look at my earlier posts. I think he's a buffoon.

I was pointing out that praising someone for sacrifice and charity and service while also arguing its fine to waste money because you have too much anyway doesn't make any sense.

I wasn't saying anything about what you said. I called him a meathead, which in my opinion he is, and then it's like how dare you! He served! Not that you would know that!!!

I think he's a loud mouth, womanizing, eccentric who has really strange political views but since he served I'm not allowed to have an opinion of him.

But he served, lick his boots, now!

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pointing out that he is arguably the most obnoxious CEO in the history of CEOs but he served so I'm not allowed to have an opinion of him as a character. I apologize.

Wow. Humility ?

I don't actually think that. Look at my earlier posts. I think he's a buffoon.

I was pointing out that praising someone for sacrifice and charity and service while also arguing its fine to waste money because you have too much anyway doesn't make any sense.

I wasn't saying anything about what you said. I called him a meathead, which in my opinion he is, and then it's like how dare you! He served! Not that you would know that!!!

I think he's a loud mouth, womanizing, eccentric who has really strange political views but since he served I'm not allowed to have an opinion of him.

But he served, lick his boots, now!

Exactly.

So here's the problem, through the heroes program I can get what I want for the same price as new anything else, fitting being done of course, yet as a 16 I probably don't rate these irons. I can buy t-mb irons for 2,000 and no one would bat an eye. If the deal is good for you why should you care about others? Because someone will always look in your bag and rate the way you play, I have served my country and also been a first responder, maybe ping,titleist,taylormade could make the same offer, get what you want and let others be jealous, pretty sure i'll get flamed for this, just my .02!

Oh don't get caught up in comments....we're just having fun...buy them. But I have yet to see a $2,000 set of Titleist MBs.

Hey folks...Parson's is one thing to some folks and another to others. However....and I don't want to introduce politics...but guys like Parson's and Trump should be role models vs. being maligned....why? Because many of us lack the guts to take on the odds and win...so we pass judgement on those who have the guts because we know deep-down inside we missed our own opportunities by giving others power over us.

All I can say is both men are wildly successful in their own right because neither gave two craps about the naysayers...the "critics'.

Is this real life? Lmao

Hey folks...Parson's is one thing to some folks and another to others. However....and I don't want to introduce politics...but guys like Parson's and Trump should be role models vs. being maligned....why? Because many of us lack the guts to take on the odds and win...so we pass judgement on those who have the guts because we know deep-down inside we missed our own opportunities by giving others power over us.

All I can say is both men are wildly successful in their own right because neither gave two craps about the naysayers...the "critics'.

Is this real life? Lmao

Are you a real dips**t?

Is this real life? Lmao

Are you a real dips**t?

LOL

Is this real life? Lmao

Are you a real dips**t?

LOL

Loser.

Is this real life? Lmao

Are you a real dips**t?

LOL

Loser.

you’re fawning over Trump and Parsons as role models and you call someone else a loser? Lmao

I want to buy a set of PXG irons, 4-P, under $1000

yeah they really ain't that expensive comparatively.....TMB are $250 a club, pxg $175.....3 of my buddies have TMB irons...I've hit em

No one really bats an eye at titleist for their cost.....why?.....cuz of no frontman, been around forever, who knows.....but fact is you get PXG for less than alot of other brands, all you had to do is wait, lol

We need a new thread title. "Why do you hate my PXG Clubs"

No we don't as the Topic clearly reads Why I hate MY PXG clubs. There is already enough hate on PXG so now we are finally hearing the truth on PXG owners and why they hate their clubs.

Driver: Cobra  50th Anniversary Edition Aerojet 10.5 w/Graphite Design Tour AD IZ4 

3W: Callaway  Paradym X 3w/ Graphite Design Tour AD CQ5  

5/7W: Callaway Paradym X / Project X Hzrdus Gen 4 silver 5.5

Irons:  Titleist T-350 w/Aerotech i80r

Wedges:  Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore 48* and 54* w/Aerotech i95r

Putter:  ENVROLL E2 34" with Stability Fire shaft  w/ Oversize Black PURE grip (rotate) ODESSEY EYE TRAX 2-BALL w/BGT Stability Carbon 33" 2 Thumb OG Lite 31 black grip

If you really think about it, making clubs in smaller batches cannot be cheap...which IMO explains the higher price. I don't think PXG is trying to charge a premium, it very well could be they're not making any profit at $400 per club. The giant OEMS punch out clubs like potato chips which keeps their unit cost down. Just IMO from a newbie poster.

My experience been very good so far....every email has been responded to within an hr and my clubs will be here 1 week after original order date...maybe they're just really slow right now business wise....just got shipping notice....but I guess if theyre a total mess when I get them doesnt matter, lol......I dont expect anything much different than what I've played and have played alot of clubs....

Just love this thread. It reminds me of a youtube vid.

If you are offended or just a snowflake don't watch...lol...keep it up lads..entertainment to be had.

I kept the "s" on the link below, simply because i didn't want to get banned and miss out on this thread growing :taunt:

[media=]

[/media]

Ping G410+ Tensei Orange Pro.

Mizuno GT180 shaft as above.

Adams 3H  Aldila Blue.

Wilson FG100 4i-PW.

Wilson PMP 52/56/60

Putters....too many.

I think the topic of them being too expensive isn't the main reason why people are hating their PXG as that is old news. That was a legitimate gripe when they first came out but people are realizing that they are not performing up to expectations even after people were getting fitted too. They are just another brand with a different look. I especially like it when people say they left the Gen 2's and went back to their Gen 1's. Now there is a topic that will hit a nerve with many Gen 2 pxg owners

Driver: Cobra  50th Anniversary Edition Aerojet 10.5 w/Graphite Design Tour AD IZ4 

Putter:  ENVROLL E2 34" with Stability Fire shaft  w/ Oversize Black PURE grip (rotate) ODESSEY EYE TRAX 2-BALL w/BGT Stability Carbon 33" 2 Thumb OG Lite 31 black grip

I want to buy a set of PXG irons, 4-P, under $1000

Well, right now, you can get them pretty close to what you are wanting for.

Currently gen1 is on sale, $155 per club. 4-P set will be slightly over $1000 before tax.

Ok everyone knows by now about the Hero's program as this isn't the reason why people hate their PXG's. Everyone that probably now own the Gen 1's for the Hero's price are the same people who bashed them for being overprice. I have heard from several different people who have (owned both) and how they like their Gen 1's better. I'm sure this will all change once the Gen 3's come out. They just are not all that special and no better than some of your other leading brands. If people want to constantly bring up the price then go out and try a set of Miura's or Epon being you start telling people how much better they are then say Mizuno, PING, TM as they are not in the same ball park when compared to quality against Miura or Epon.

Seems like the train has slipped off the tracks a little. People really should read the entire thread before posting.

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

]If one gets a year end bonus of $50K, $100K $1 Million do you think they care about $2K, $3K $4K for a set of irons?

Do they still have a wife who wants a new kitchen, a mortgage and a 16 month old?

Then yes, "they" probably do.

Let's review what we have learned from this thread:

1. Nobody can tell others how to spend their money because 'merica.

2. Everybody can (and should) make fun of others if they spend their money in really silly ways (like $6,000 irons).

You just sound like a hater and jealous you can't buy a pack of gum without your wife approving it.

Driver - Callaway Paradym
Woods - Callaway Paradym 3W
Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
Irons - Callaway Paradym 6-52*
Wedge - PXG Forged 56** 
Putter - Ping TYNE C
Ball - Titleist AVX