Why I hate my pxg clubs

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer here was obvious.

What do you do for a living?

I burglarize the homes of others. I find that you can get some really nice stuff with very little investment that way. Btw, I noticed that you had a pretty nice new car and an expensive looking watch... where do you live anyway?

I'm betting that would bring some silence to the rest of the round :taunt:

I burglarize the homes of others. I find that you can get some really nice stuff with very little investment that way. Btw, I noticed that you had a pretty nice new car and an expensive looking watch... where do you live anyway?

Or just say you drive around in circles until you find black PXG boxes sitting on a porch and hope they don't have a Ring doorbell.

I think my answer would be "I'm a gynaecologist". You know...just to create a little more envy ;-)

One of the few jobs and clubs i wouldnt game for all the whiskey in Ireland

I don't blame you, only a real man could do both, lol....

PING 400 Max and a Bag full of PXG’s.......
Non Titleist Cameron Welded Neck 35/330g SC 009
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

For sure they draw attention. Nobody ask what I do for a living. They look at me they know I’m a baller hahaha just kidding.I just started playing them and almost every round I got paired with new people, they asked about them. Mostly positive. Lucky I’ve been playing pretty decent lately.

Cobra F9 

Titleist TS2 16.5
Callaway Apex CF16 4H, 5H
Mizuno MP 20 HMB 5-PW
Ping Glide 52, 58
Toulon San Francisco Putter

Or just say you drive around in circles until you find black PXG boxes sitting on a porch and hope they don't have a Ring doorbell.

Haha could be lucrative in residential areas with private golf clubs

No doubt one of the best irons I have hit and the iron of choice 0311 4-PW with steel fiber stiff shafts 2018. What I hate about them? Everywhere I play, the same response. You must have plenty of money, what do you do for a living? It is beyond irritating! It has become a thorn in my side. Whatever the notion is out there, these clubs are affordable if you want them. I just want to play golf when I hit the course!

I know what you mean....when I'm unloading my PXG's out of my Bentley I get a double-whammy of "oh, you must be rich!". It's like DUH...I am rich. It gets so tiring.

This thread is full of haters. Bunch of mid-handicaps claiming PXG's are garbage. It's laughable.

I don't play PXG. I've never owned PXG. I know a couple of really good guys who do play PXG, and I've seen both of them get lots of questions about how much they cost, etc. Not "how rich are you", but I played a weekend tournament with one of them, and everybody we played with said "if you don't mind me asking, how much did those cost?" It's not polite. What other things in life cause this? Hey man, nice car, how much did it cost? Nobody with etiquette does that. And most made a crack about it. It can get pretty old, I'm sure.

For those that saved up and bought these on the hero program... you know ping and Taylormade give military discounts too, right?

Just admit it folks, you like the attention. Nothing wrong with that. Just own it.

Btw, I play a full set of tmb at $285 each. Sometimes I’ll get someone that notices the set and comment on them. Most people just think they are blades and make comments about me playing blades. ?. They get so amazed at how high I hit blades. ?‍♂️

Titleist TSI3 9*

Titleist TSI2 15*

Mizuno MP18 MB 3-pw

Mizuno T20 52 wedge

Mizuno T20 58 wedge

Mizuno M Craft 2 putter

For those that saved up and bought these on the hero program... you know ping and Taylormade give military discounts too, right?

Just admit it folks, you like the attention. Nothing wrong with that. Just own it.

Btw, I play a full set of tmb at $285 each. Sometimes I'll get someone that notices the set and comment on them. Most people just think they are blades and make comments about me playing blades. . They get so amazed at how high I hit blades. ‍♂️

You paid $110 more per iron than I did for my PXG's, you must be rich and like the attention too.

Driver - Home Callaway MAVRIK / G400 MAX
Woods - XXIO 10 3W
Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
Irons - Home - PXG Gen 2 0311P 5-SW   Away - Callaway Epic Forged 5-SW
Wedge - Callaway MD5 JAWS X Grind 60* 
Putter - Odyssey Triple Track 7
Ball - TM TP5X, TM Tour Response

Btw, I play a full set of tmb at $285 each. Sometimes I’ll get someone that notices the set and comment on them. Most people just think they are blades and make comments about me playing blades. ?. They get so amazed at how high I hit blades. ?‍♂️

This is really dumb.

Cobra F9 

Titleist TS2 16.5
Callaway Apex CF16 4H, 5H
Mizuno MP 20 HMB 5-PW
Ping Glide 52, 58
Toulon San Francisco Putter

This thread is painful!

Corrected for you.

PXG 0811X Gen2 9deg Driver - AD-GP 7TX
PXG 0341X Gen2 15deg Fairway - AD-GP 8TX
PXG 0311X Gen2 1 DI - KBS Prototype Graphite 95X
PXG 0311X Gen2 3 DI - KBS Prototype Graphite 95X
PXG 0311T Gen2 4-PW - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG 0311T Sugar Daddy 51 - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG 0311T Sugar Daddy 56 - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG 0311T Zulu 61 - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG Brandon H - 34.5”
PXG Operator H - 34.5”
Toulon Indianapolis - 34.5”
PXG 50/50 Staff Bag
Bridgestone Tour B X

KaBoom Baby!

This is really dumb.

How so? I don’t mind that people like my clubs. That’s not why I bought them though. I like them and that’s all that matter. If that’s dumb to you then I don’t know what to tell you.

Titleist TSI3 9*

Titleist TSI2 15*

Mizuno MP18 MB 3-pw

Mizuno T20 52 wedge

Mizuno T20 58 wedge

Mizuno M Craft 2 putter

This is really dumb.

How so? I don’t mind that people like my clubs. That’s not why I bought them though. I like them and that’s all that matter. If that’s dumb to you then I don’t know what to tell you.

Just admit it you like the attention and love to hate on PXG, your post are pathetic in PXG threads, move on and grow up.

TaylorMade M5 Tour 10.5  w/ Graphite Design MJ 5
TaylorMade M6 14 w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Blue 70
PXG 0317X 17 w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 90
PXG 0311T 3-PW w/ KBS TGI 100
PXG 0311 Milled 54/60 w/ Black Onyx DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron 009
Bridgestone Tour B X 

Btw, I play a full set of tmb at $285 each. Sometimes I'll get someone that notices the set and comment on them. Most people just think they are blades and make comments about me playing blades. ��. They get so amazed at how high I hit blades. ��‍♂️

You paid $110 more per iron than I did for my PXG's, you must be rich and like the attention too.

Yep. And I dress like Bruno Mars as I step out of my yellow lambo and throw hundreds at the cart boys. I have a ho train that follows me around fixing ball marks and picking up my broken tees.

Titleist TSI3 9*

Titleist TSI2 15*

Mizuno MP18 MB 3-pw

Mizuno T20 52 wedge

Mizuno T20 58 wedge

Mizuno M Craft 2 putter

Btw, I play a full set of tmb at $285 each. Sometimes I'll get someone that notices the set and comment on them. Most people just think they are blades and make comments about me playing blades. ��. They get so amazed at how high I hit blades. ��‍♂️

Yep. And I dress like Bruno Mars as I step out of my yellow lambo and throw hundreds at the cart boys. I have a ho train that follows me around fixing ball marks and picking up my broken tees.

Choo choo baby!!

Sent from my iPhone using GolfWRX Mobile

This is really dumb.

Just admit it you like the attention and love to hate on PXG, your post are pathetic in PXG threads, move on and grow up.

I do love to hate on pxg. I don’t hide that.

Some folks get so ruffled. Can’t take a little mild humor and sarcasm. Relax folks... it’s just golf clubs. ??

It’s so fun to stir the pxg pot.

Titleist TSI3 9*

Titleist TSI2 15*

Mizuno MP18 MB 3-pw

Mizuno T20 52 wedge

Mizuno T20 58 wedge

Mizuno M Craft 2 putter