Jump to content

Mizuno ST 190 Driver


Recommended Posts

Got fit for the ST190 w/ Atmos TS Black 6x in sub 40 degree weather and a headwind. It just got delivered last Thursday. Bad weather all weekend, but we're looking at 70s and sunny this weekend. Excited to get it in play in decent conditions.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is here! Crappy weather today so I didn't get a chance to hit it but hopefully tomorrow is better.  

> @ProjectX_Mizuno said: > To those who have hit the ST190 did you find it to be more fade or draw bias?   I was fit to 8 degrees and 1 degree toe up and it is neither fade nor draw bias imo.

I've had my ST190 for a bit now, but I was just able to hit it recently as I'm rehabbing from a broken arm.   Can't judge it from a performance standpoint as I'm far from being 100%, but the acousti

My ST190 with Tensei White X came in! Only had chance to go to range but had very good results. Tight dispersion with the X flex, never played X before, but it did not seem boardy. Based on my fitting I did with Flight Scope and also my first range session I can say that my ball flight seems much flatter. I'm enjoying the feel of the club and seems to be producing good ball speeds all over the face. I will report back after a using it on the course.

Mizuno St190, 8.5*, Tensei White 70X shaft
Cobra FLY Z+ 3 wood, orange, aldila tour blue stiff, 14.5*
Taylormade V-Steel 5 wood, stock stiff
Sub 70 939x, 4H(21*), Proforce V2 85 stiff
Sub 70 699 Pros, 5-AW, Modus 120 stiff
PING glide 2.0, 54* and 58*, SS, Modus 120 stiff
Scotty Select Newport, 73* lie, 1* loft, 34"
Bridgestone Tour BX
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @JimGantz said:

> Got fit for the ST190 w/ Atmos TS Black 6x in sub 40 degree weather and a headwind. It just got delivered last Thursday. Bad weather all weekend, but we're looking at 70s and sunny this weekend. Excited to get it in play in decent conditions.

 

Great combo

 

Titleist TS3 driver HZRDUS Smoke black

Titleist 917 F2 HZRDUS Smoke black

Titleist TS3 19 hybrid HZRDUS smoke black

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-gap

Vokey sm8 56/10s and 60/12d 

TaylorMade Spider X chalk

Link to post
Share on other sites

This has become my favorite club in my bag.

 

After years of using 910 D2, I wasn’t sure i would find anything that matches the feel, sound and performance. This driver has all of those things I loved about my 910, but with more distance.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

how much more distance? I play a 910 D3 and have tried to replace it many times but nothing out there is worth the $$$. picking up 3-5 yards and spending $500 doesn't compute......if its 20 yards, then I'm thinking the cash might be worth the upgrade.> @aquapig said:

> This has become my favorite club in my bag.

>

> After years of using 910 D2, I wasn’t sure i would find anything that matches the feel, sound and performance. This driver has all of those things I loved about my 910, but with more distance.

>

>

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @tsecor said:

> how much more distance? I play a 910 D3 and have tried to replace it many times but nothing out there is worth the $$$. picking up 3-5 yards and spending $500 doesn't compute......if its 20 yards, then I'm thinking the cash might be worth the upgrade.> @aquapig said:

> > This has become my favorite club in my bag.

> >

> > After years of using 910 D2, I wasn’t sure i would find anything that matches the feel, sound and performance. This driver has all of those things I loved about my 910, but with more distance.

> >

> >

>

>

 

Since COR & whatever the other term for it is (I always forget it) has been maxed out since well before 2010, the only road to more distance, or rather "higher average controllable distance" is maximizing your launch conditions via the shaft & clubface attributes (maximizing forgiveness AND speed OFF of the sweet spot of the FACE of the club).

 

And those have been improved, IMO, a fair bit since 2010.

 

My beloved Fusion is on the bench right now because of similar control and ~10 more yards on average. Only played 3 rounds with my new Epic Flash Sub Zero so the extra 10 yards is a little up in the air right now as wind (direction & intensity) and ground conditions are sometimes difficult to assess) so things can change but right now the EFSZ is in the bag.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamond 9.0 Tour AD TP-6 Stiff

Adams A12 Idea Pro hybrid, 16*, Aldila 85 VS Proto Stiff

Ping G400 hybrid, 19*, 70 gr Stock Stiff

Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, 52, 60, DGS300

Vokey SM8 56/08 (Thanks WRX !!!)

Seemore MT7 Face Balanced (Today)

Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow/Black

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

you have me curious now. I'm going to the PGA store to see what this is all about. it looks really nice> @nsxguy said:

> > @tsecor said:

> > how much more distance? I play a 910 D3 and have tried to replace it many times but nothing out there is worth the $$$. picking up 3-5 yards and spending $500 doesn't compute......if its 20 yards, then I'm thinking the cash might be worth the upgrade.> @aquapig said:

> > > This has become my favorite club in my bag.

> > >

> > > After years of using 910 D2, I wasn’t sure i would find anything that matches the feel, sound and performance. This driver has all of those things I loved about my 910, but with more distance.

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

> Since COR & whatever the other term for it is (I always forget it) has been maxed out since well before 2010, the only road to more distance, or rather "higher average controllable distance" is maximizing your launch conditions via the shaft & clubface attributes (maximizing forgiveness AND speed OFF of the sweet spot of the FACE of the club).

>

> And those have been improved, IMO, a fair bit since 2010.

>

> My beloved Fusion is on the bench right now because of similar control and ~10 more yards on average. Only played 3 rounds with my new Epic Flas Sub Zero so the extra 10 yards is a little up in the air right now as wind (direction & intensity) and ground conditions are sometimes difficult to assess) so things can change but right now the EFSZ is in the bag.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I played my first round with the ST190. I love the sound and feel, but I keep hitting it on the heel. I have a Atmos TS Blue 6S tipped 1/2" and is 1/2" short of stock length. I thought that would help, but still can't find center of face consistently. What could be the cause of that? Poor swing path? Crappy swing in general? Or could it be the shaft?

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @tsecor said:

> you have me curious now. I'm going to the PGA store to see what this is all about. it looks really nice> @nsxguy said:

> > > @tsecor said:

> > > how much more distance? I play a 910 D3 and have tried to replace it many times but nothing out there is worth the $$$. picking up 3-5 yards and spending $500 doesn't compute......if its 20 yards, then I'm thinking the cash might be worth the upgrade.> @aquapig said:

> > > > This has become my favorite club in my bag.

> > > >

> > > > After years of using 910 D2, I wasn’t sure i would find anything that matches the feel, sound and performance. This driver has all of those things I loved about my 910, but with more distance.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Since COR & whatever the other term for it is (I always forget it) has been maxed out since well before 2010, the only road to more distance, or rather "higher average controllable distance" is maximizing your launch conditions via the shaft & clubface attributes (maximizing forgiveness AND speed OFF of the sweet spot of the FACE of the club).

> >

> > And those have been improved, IMO, a fair bit since 2010.

> >

> > My beloved Fusion is on the bench right now because of similar control and ~10 more yards on average. Only played 3 rounds with my new Epic Flas Sub Zero so the extra 10 yards is a little up in the air right now as wind (direction & intensity) and ground conditions are sometimes difficult to assess) so things can change but right now the EFSZ is in the bag.

>

>

 

ALL of the new drivers, IMO, are as long as any other. The choice is about "What fits ME best ?"

 

I've written about this is other threads but not all shaft/head combinations are alike. e.g. My Hzrdus Black works fantastically werll with my Fusion (by accident). The H Black did NOt work at all with the EFSZ. When I tried the H Yellow with the EFSZ it worked fabulously well. Of course I had to try it with my Fusion and that combo did NOT work at all.

 

It's a very time consuming and often frustrating effort to get it right - and I'm still not quite sure as I had excellent results with a few other shafts (Tour AD BB-6, Rogue 100 MSI I/O, and even the Diamana D+).

 

Also wrote about a ridiculously poor hit that went a ridiculous distance (if you're interested),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/comment/18835549#Comment_18835549](https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/comment/18835549#Comment_18835549 "https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/comment/18835549#Comment_18835549")

Callaway Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamond 9.0 Tour AD TP-6 Stiff

Adams A12 Idea Pro hybrid, 16*, Aldila 85 VS Proto Stiff

Ping G400 hybrid, 19*, 70 gr Stock Stiff

Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, 52, 60, DGS300

Vokey SM8 56/08 (Thanks WRX !!!)

Seemore MT7 Face Balanced (Today)

Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow/Black

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to try my trusty Proforce V2 in the head this week.... looking for a little more feel and launch compared to the Atmos TS... Looking forward to more experiences with these drivers... they are super impressive and has been the only thing to bench the G400 so far.

Ping G400 Max 9* PX HZRDUS Yellow 63 6.0

Titleist 917f2 16.5* Aldila Rogue silver 70s

Titleist 915h 21* Aldila Rogue black 85s

Srixon Z745 4-P Modus 105s

Titleist Vokey SM6 52/12, 58/12 TI S400

Ping Anser Milled 2

Link to post
Share on other sites

OK thanks cadman88 for the posting pics on this updated site tutorial! Here you go guys sorry for the imagur links earlier...

 

91zocsmwo4v9.jpg

dk3qbv5atk8d.jpg

1bhy9ncn8oea.jpg

z4rn93gpcr2c.jpg

4omfruzv64lf.jpg

l4f0hc59bixp.jpg

 

TALORMADE SIM MAX D 10*/ FUJIKURA Speeder TR 661S/ GP TW WHT

MIZUNO CLK 16*/ Modus Tour 130S PL TIP/ GP TW WHT

MIZUNO CLK 19*/ Modus Tour 130S PL TIP/ GP TW WHT

MIZUNO JPX921 Forged 4-PW/ PXLZ Blackout 5.5/ PURE Wrap WHT

MIZUNO T20 Satin Wedge 50/07/ PXLZ Blackout 5.5/ PURE Wrap WHT 

MIZUNO T20 Raw Wedge 56/06/ PXLZ Blackout 5.5/ PURE Wrap WHT

MACHINE 1018 CS M2A RAW center over/ PL shaft/ SS Flatso CC 2.0 BLK

Cel Parts custom ferules on everything with out loft sleeve. Special Thanks to Mark and Center Cut Custom Golf AZ for all of the builds and fitting time!

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @ProjectX_Mizuno said:

> To those who have hit the ST190 did you find it to be more fade or draw bias?

 

I was fit to 8 degrees and 1 degree toe up and it is neither fade nor draw bias imo. I started out today hitting fades...then hit a few high draws....then my swing got going and I was hitting everything dead straight and long. My last hole today I hit it 315 and with wet conditions there was little to no rollout. In contrast, on the first hole I faded one around 265-270. Conclusion....its all in your swing. Get fit and learn the nuances of your driver/shaft combo. I really like this driver and am super excited to get to know its characteristics better this summer. On a side note, I played a beach course over spring break and some sand got in my head cover and scratched the crown. So dang mad.....does anyone know how to fix scratches on a carbon crown?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I had mine built to 45” with Atmos black 6x and had a great driving day today. Pretty long but really forgiving.

M5 Kiyoshi Purple
TM M4 16.5 VA Composites Drago 75
Epon AF901 19*/22*
PXG 031X Proto CTaper 125 5-P/Ping I500/I210 KBS Tour 125 5-P
PXG 0311 Forged 50/56/60-Scratch 1018 50/53/58
Rife Deep Blue

FOR NOW...........
All Clubs subject to change relative to my last bad round of golf......

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @reider69 said:

> > @ProjectX_Mizuno said:

> > To those who have hit the ST190 did you find it to be more fade or draw bias?

>

> I was fit to 8 degrees and 1 degree toe up and it is neither fade nor draw bias imo. I started out today hitting fades...then hit a few high draws....then my swing got going and I was hitting everything dead straight and long. My last hole today I hit it 315 and with wet conditions there was little to no rollout. In contrast, on the first hole I faded one around 265-270. Conclusion....its all in your swing. Get fit and learn the nuances of your driver/shaft combo. I really like this driver and am super excited to get to know its characteristics better this summer. On a side note, I played a beach course over spring break and some sand got in my head cover and scratched the crown. So dang mad.....does anyone know how to fix scratches on a carbon crown?

 

I couldn't agree more with this post. Well stated.

 

For the scratch depending on how deep it is:

 

1) First, use a microfiber wax sponge with some swirl remover (automotive, I like Zymol and Maguire's), let that sit then remove after a few minutes with a clean microfiber tool

2) Second, use another wax sponge with some auto polish, let sit and remove after a few minutes with a clean microfiber towel

3) Last, use a finishing wax (Maguire's Gold Class or Nano Wax), let sit for a few minutes and then remove with a clean microfiber towel

 

Try that first. If its deeper than the clear coat ind into the carbon (which I cant believe with sand), then PM me and I can help with a super high number wet sand).

 

 

TALORMADE SIM MAX D 10*/ FUJIKURA Speeder TR 661S/ GP TW WHT

MIZUNO CLK 16*/ Modus Tour 130S PL TIP/ GP TW WHT

MIZUNO CLK 19*/ Modus Tour 130S PL TIP/ GP TW WHT

MIZUNO JPX921 Forged 4-PW/ PXLZ Blackout 5.5/ PURE Wrap WHT

MIZUNO T20 Satin Wedge 50/07/ PXLZ Blackout 5.5/ PURE Wrap WHT 

MIZUNO T20 Raw Wedge 56/06/ PXLZ Blackout 5.5/ PURE Wrap WHT

MACHINE 1018 CS M2A RAW center over/ PL shaft/ SS Flatso CC 2.0 BLK

Cel Parts custom ferules on everything with out loft sleeve. Special Thanks to Mark and Center Cut Custom Golf AZ for all of the builds and fitting time!

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @evoviiiyou said:

> > @reider69 said:

> > > @ProjectX_Mizuno said:

> > > To those who have hit the ST190 did you find it to be more fade or draw bias?

> >

> > I was fit to 8 degrees and 1 degree toe up and it is neither fade nor draw bias imo. I started out today hitting fades...then hit a few high draws....then my swing got going and I was hitting everything dead straight and long. My last hole today I hit it 315 and with wet conditions there was little to no rollout. In contrast, on the first hole I faded one around 265-270. Conclusion....its all in your swing. Get fit and learn the nuances of your driver/shaft combo. I really like this driver and am super excited to get to know its characteristics better this summer. On a side note, I played a beach course over spring break and some sand got in my head cover and scratched the crown. So dang mad.....does anyone know how to fix scratches on a carbon crown?

>

> I couldn't agree more with this post. Well stated.

>

> For the scratch depending on how deep it is:

>

> 1) First, use a microfiber wax sponge with some swirl remover (automotive, I like Zymol and Maguire's), let that sit then remove after a few minutes with a clean microfiber tool

> 2) Second, use another wax sponge with some auto polish, let sit and remove after a few minutes with a clean microfiber towel

> 3) Last, use a finishing wax (Maguire's Gold Class or Nano Wax), let sit for a few minutes and then remove with a clean microfiber towel

>

> Try that first. If its deeper than the clear coat ind into the carbon (which I cant believe with sand), then PM me and I can help with a super high number wet sand).

>

>

Would P21s polishing soap work? It is a German metal polisher that makes my irons look brand new after I use it. Very fine grain polisher.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If anybody's interested in a used one of these (NOT mine, just in a store I know) shoot me a message.

 

It's $349. Atmos Black (?) 6S Tour Spec. The shaft is white with 3 different shades of grey bubbles on the shaft just under the grip. I believe, but am not sure, that is an Atmos BLACK shaft.

 

The face is fine with some ballmarks. The crown has 2 small scratches that aren't really noticeable at address unless you go trying to find them.

 

LMK

Callaway Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamond 9.0 Tour AD TP-6 Stiff

Adams A12 Idea Pro hybrid, 16*, Aldila 85 VS Proto Stiff

Ping G400 hybrid, 19*, 70 gr Stock Stiff

Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, 52, 60, DGS300

Vokey SM8 56/08 (Thanks WRX !!!)

Seemore MT7 Face Balanced (Today)

Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow/Black

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had my ST190 for a bit now, but I was just able to hit it recently as I'm rehabbing from a broken arm.

 

Can't judge it from a performance standpoint as I'm far from being 100%, but the acoustics are perfect. The sound definitely matches the look. Extremely pleasing.

  • Like 3

Titleist TS3 10.5*
Titleist TS2 16.5*
Titleist TS3 19*
Mizuno MP 18 MMC Fli-Hi 22*
Mizuno MP 18 SC (5-PW)
Mizuno T20 50*, 54*, 58*
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @evoviiiyou said:

> OK thanks cadman88 for the posting pics on this updated site tutorial! Here you go guys sorry for the imagur links earlier...

>

> 91zocsmwo4v9.jpg

> dk3qbv5atk8d.jpg

> 1bhy9ncn8oea.jpg

> z4rn93gpcr2c.jpg

> 4omfruzv64lf.jpg

> l4f0hc59bixp.jpg

>

That speeder tr is really good. I have the 569 in x and it works well for me.

 

  • Like 1

M5 Kiyoshi Purple
TM M4 16.5 VA Composites Drago 75
Epon AF901 19*/22*
PXG 031X Proto CTaper 125 5-P/Ping I500/I210 KBS Tour 125 5-P
PXG 0311 Forged 50/56/60-Scratch 1018 50/53/58
Rife Deep Blue

FOR NOW...........
All Clubs subject to change relative to my last bad round of golf......

Link to post
Share on other sites

Question about the ST190 hosel and the upright adjusting. Can you adjust -1 loft and +1 upright? Or can you only change the upright setting with the stock loft?

Mizuno St190, 8.5*, Tensei White 70X shaft
Cobra FLY Z+ 3 wood, orange, aldila tour blue stiff, 14.5*
Taylormade V-Steel 5 wood, stock stiff
Sub 70 939x, 4H(21*), Proforce V2 85 stiff
Sub 70 699 Pros, 5-AW, Modus 120 stiff
PING glide 2.0, 54* and 58*, SS, Modus 120 stiff
Scotty Select Newport, 73* lie, 1* loft, 34"
Bridgestone Tour BX
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

great post. I read you other post and found it to be REAL as it can get. I think we are in the same boat as far as distances go....sometime it seems I can hit it 275 by the course markings, but when I get on a track man it says different. thanks> @nsxguy said:

> > @tsecor said:

> > you have me curious now. I'm going to the PGA store to see what this is all about. it looks really nice> @nsxguy said:

> > > > @tsecor said:

> > > > how much more distance? I play a 910 D3 and have tried to replace it many times but nothing out there is worth the $$$. picking up 3-5 yards and spending $500 doesn't compute......if its 20 yards, then I'm thinking the cash might be worth the upgrade.> @aquapig said:

> > > > > This has become my favorite club in my bag.

> > > > >

> > > > > After years of using 910 D2, I wasn’t sure i would find anything that matches the feel, sound and performance. This driver has all of those things I loved about my 910, but with more distance.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Since COR & whatever the other term for it is (I always forget it) has been maxed out since well before 2010, the only road to more distance, or rather "higher average controllable distance" is maximizing your launch conditions via the shaft & clubface attributes (maximizing forgiveness AND speed OFF of the sweet spot of the FACE of the club).

> > >

> > > And those have been improved, IMO, a fair bit since 2010.

> > >

> > > My beloved Fusion is on the bench right now because of similar control and ~10 more yards on average. Only played 3 rounds with my new Epic Flas Sub Zero so the extra 10 yards is a little up in the air right now as wind (direction & intensity) and ground conditions are sometimes difficult to assess) so things can change but right now the EFSZ is in the bag.

> >

> >

>

> ALL of the new drivers, IMO, are as long as any other. The choice is about "What fits ME best ?"

>

> I've written about this is other threads but not all shaft/head combinations are alike. e.g. My Hzrdus Black works fantastically werll with my Fusion (by accident). The H Black did NOt work at all with the EFSZ. When I tried the H Yellow with the EFSZ it worked fabulously well. Of course I had to try it with my Fusion and that combo did NOT work at all.

>

> It's a very time consuming and often frustrating effort to get it right - and I'm still not quite sure as I had excellent results with a few other shafts (Tour AD BB-6, Rogue 100 MSI I/O, and even the Diamana D+).

>

> Also wrote about a ridiculously poor hit that went a ridiculous distance (if you're interested),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/comment/18835549#Comment_18835549](https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/comment/18835549#Comment_18835549 "https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/comment/18835549#Comment_18835549")

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @bbfifas said:

> Question about the ST190 hosel and the upright adjusting. Can you adjust -1 loft and +1 upright? Or can you only change the upright setting with the stock loft?

 

I was sent this adjustment chart from Mizuno costumer service. I was also told the adapters are the same as before just labeled differently. They also said that every loft adjustment will affect lie angle and face angle. ikzprd4aya32.jpg

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried the G today with my current gamer shaft Devotion 7. I was hoping it was going to be great as I heard stories about it and I had previously hit it at a driving range with a tensei white. Unfortunately the ball speeds weren’t there and spin was just okay. It couldn’t keep up with my M3 tour with the devotion shaft. It is also a very heavy head at an E swing weight.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @gsrjc said:

> Tried the G today with my current gamer shaft Devotion 7. I was hoping it was going to be great as I heard stories about it and I had previously hit it at a driving range with a tensei white. Unfortunately the ball speeds weren’t there and spin was just okay. It couldn’t keep up with my M3 tour with the devotion shaft. It is also a very heavy head at an E swing weight.

 

I'm guessing that the devotion shaft just pairs better with the m3 than the st190g for you. I am never a big fan of using the same shaft in different heads for comparison.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

> @blackngold_blood said:

> > @gsrjc said:

> > Tried the G today with my current gamer shaft Devotion 7. I was hoping it was going to be great as I heard stories about it and I had previously hit it at a driving range with a tensei white. Unfortunately the ball speeds weren’t there and spin was just okay. It couldn’t keep up with my M3 tour with the devotion shaft. It is also a very heavy head at an E swing weight.

>

> I'm guessing that the devotion shaft just pairs better with the m3 than the st190g for you. I am never a big fan of using the same shaft in different heads for comparison.

I tried other shafts at club champion also and just couldn’t get the ball speed to work out. The head feels good I’ll give it that and I really wanted it to work but just didn’t happen. Forgiveness was good and sound was nice.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not going to work for everyone, but good that you do have something that does. FWIW, I weighed the 190G and my G400 heads, the 190G was around 198g and the Ping at 201G. I was surprised as I felt the 190 felt heavier in my hands, I was sure it would be the heavier of the two...

 

Paired it with a Proforce V2 today and the feel is much improved for me over the Atmos. I will see how it actually performs on the course tomorrow.

Ping G400 Max 9* PX HZRDUS Yellow 63 6.0

Titleist 917f2 16.5* Aldila Rogue silver 70s

Titleist 915h 21* Aldila Rogue black 85s

Srixon Z745 4-P Modus 105s

Titleist Vokey SM6 52/12, 58/12 TI S400

Ping Anser Milled 2

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...