2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

Do Drivers With Smaller Heads Hit The Ball Farther?

EmperorPenguin

I mean really the answer is no. The only thing I could see it being is that if you get the club in an open position and use your hands to close it through impact, then the smaller headed club is going to be easier to manipulate. But that's the only possible advantage I can think of.

A smaller head that is also shorter from heel to toe, will usually have a horizontal COG location that is nearer the shaft line. For some players, this allows for a greater "rate of closure" as the head is released through impact.

It is in essence the same effect as a design that has moveable weight technology, where enough weight can be moved to the heel or toe to affect the horizontal COG location enough, for some players to find a difference in flight

Sure. So I guess there are two points being conflated here. Is it possible that an older smaller face can fit you better, and because you hit it more squarely it goes farther? Yes absolutely happens all the time. But is the driver design itself longer in terms of potential ball speed, launch angle, or spin rate? No absolutely not.

I mean really the answer is no. The only thing I could see it being is that if you get the club in an open position and use your hands to close it through impact, then the smaller headed club is going to be easier to manipulate. But that's the only possible advantage I can think of.

A smaller head that is also shorter from heel to toe, will usually have a horizontal COG location that is nearer the shaft line. For some players, this allows for a greater "rate of closure" as the head is released through impact.

It is in essence the same effect as a design that has moveable weight technology, where enough weight can be moved to the heel or toe to affect the horizontal COG location enough, for some players to find a difference in flight

Sure. So I guess there are two points being conflated here. Is it possible that an older smaller face can fit you better, and because you hit it more squarely it goes farther? Yes absolutely happens all the time. But is the driver design itself longer in terms of potential ball speed, launch angle, or spin rate? No absolutely not.

Well, the legal limit for "spring effect" off the face, has been reached by all the top companies since around 2003 or so

I see what the OP is talking about. A smaller head with a shorter shafts will result in more center hits, and that will get you more consistent distance. I hit my 3 wood more often than my driver for accuracy, and I hit it just as far in most cases. On Flight Scope, I have the same swing speed with my 3/4 wood as I do my driver. When I'm "on" with the driver, and hitting the bullseye consistently, I will use it more often because the 7 degrees of loft difference will get me more distance.

The discovery, I think, is that for a 460cc head, the sweet spot is not as big as you think it is. It is certainly a little bigger than a 190cc driver, but how much exactly I do not know. I reckon that one inch off the 460cc sweet spot will lose much distance. Maybe unconsciously, the larger clubface gives the golfer a false sense of confidence, that he can go harder at it and may divert himself away from the sweet spot. The smaller clubhead, combined with the shorter shaft, forces the golfer to take a more precise, controlled swing to deliver the smaller head to the ball. The hammer analogy makes much sense now.

I have no proof or knowledge, but I'm guessing the difference is 10% difference in sweet spot size with a dime being the sweet spot size of a smaller driver

It's consistency for me, not distance. I can't square up a large driver head as often as I can a smaller one. Like Blade has said, if your miss is a block, the large head is a disaster and a large head + plus longer shaft is doubly bad. The only shot I have with the 460cc head is for it to be cut down.

I also think there is a mental aspect to this for some. Anyone have better success when aiming small vs aiming big? By that I mean picking out something really small as a target like one single tree branch instead of one tree. If you're that type of player, you may have better results with a smaller head. I personally have more variance on face contact the more face there is to contact. I recall a story from a player talking about getting advice from one of the great old timers and it had to do with aiming small to miss small. If you aim big you'll miss big. Can't remember who it was or the exact phrasing.

Well, the legal limit for "spring effect" off the face, has been reached by all the top companies since around 2003 or so

There's a lot more that goes into club distance than Cor. Cor is only one factor.

There's a lot more that goes into club distance than Cor. Cor is only one factor.

Hank Kuehne set an all time PGA Tour average driving distance mark in 2003, at 321 yards. What do you figure he would have averaged with one of today's drivers?

Hank Kuehne set an all time PGA Tour average driving distance mark in 2003, at 321 yards. What do you figure he would have averaged with one of today's drivers?

Anecdotal and irrelevant point, but since you want to go there:

Average drive pga tour 2003: 286.30

Average drive pga tour 2018: 295.29

Thanks for playing.

Yes. But that comment was accounting for the 2 of 10 high right misses that are 40 yards OB. Account for those and 43 inches and steel in the fairway is longer. Or just hit 3 wood. That's what I do.

Where do the 2 high right misses go with a Titleist PT? Absolutely nowhere. I am certain that I if I hit ten tee shots with a 460cc driver vs whatever the PT is I will be longer and straighter on average if the shafts are the same with the bigger head. My drivers have always been 44". Even Titleist have finally given in, I got fit for the TS3 and he handed me the driver and I couldn't believe how long the shaft felt. No wonder my ball speed was up!

Still I bought it and put my 44" 917 shaft into it

That’s the thing. It goes from 2 of 10 to 2 in 100 with a driver like that. Essentially the same as hitting an iron. When’s the last time you blocked an iron 40 yards OB?

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

That's the thing. It goes from 2 of 10 to 2 in 100 with a driver like that. Essentially the same as hitting an iron. When's the last time you blocked an iron 40 yards OB?

Club Champs two years ago. Six iron. To be fair it was a stone cold socket. Nothing like dropping a ball and trying not to hit the same shot.

But the 40 yards OB is as much a function of the length of the club, 40 yards might be a quarter of a six iron distance, whereas it could be a sixth of a driver, so the longer club will always have greater dispersion.

I'm not sure if you had two clubs, identical in length, but with a 190cc and one with a 460cc head, you should be able to block them just the same. It's the same argument as the little iron (blade), fine if you have the time to practice and repeat a swing. But if you play once a week and hit it all over the clubface then you need as much help as you can get.

The difference for me is a could miss the centre of a 460cc driver by 2cm and still have functioning tee shot. Whereas the PT... Which probably means on average I can swing harder and be more relaxed, which means I hit better tee shots.

That's the thing. It goes from 2 of 10 to 2 in 100 with a driver like that. Essentially the same as hitting an iron. When's the last time you blocked an iron 40 yards OB?

Club Champs two years ago. Six iron. To be fair it was a stone cold socket. Nothing like dropping a ball and trying not to hit the same shot.

But the 40 yards OB is as much a function of the length of the club, 40 yards might be a quarter of a six iron distance, whereas it could be a sixth of a driver, so the longer club will always have greater dispersion.

I'm not sure if you had two clubs, identical in length, but with a 190cc and one with a 460cc head, you should be able to block them just the same. It's the same argument as the little iron (blade), fine if you have the time to practice and repeat a swing. But if you play once a week and hit it all over the clubface then you need as much help as you can get.

The difference for me is a could miss the centre of a 460cc driver by 2cm and still have functioning tee shot. Whereas the PT... Which probably means on average I can swing harder and be more relaxed, which means I hit better tee shots.

Wish it were true. It’s the size of the head.

It’s just hard to get closed at impact. It’s the only club in the bag I can’t hit a draw with. And struggle to get square to hit a fade with.

Has to do with closing rate and release point . My release is extremely late and closing rate extremely fast according to trackman. This causes two issues. The block of course if you don’t get the door shut. And a fast closing rate adds tons of spin. So my miss spins right off the map. And it’s nearly undetectable until you watch the ball sail off the map. Change that you say ... 4 years and trying I say.

This is only an issue with a driver. I don’t block anything else off the map.

Sorry. Personal issues I know. It’s not the clubs fault. But the big club doesn’t fit some of us. I stand over a 460cc head and think “ I hate this , wonder where it’s going. “.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

[i stand over a 460cc head and think " I hate this , wonder where it's going. ".

I'd try a Titleist 983E or 905s

Friends don't let friends play Titleist :diablo:

I was going to recommend checking out the R510, non TP. I've got one I have used from time to time, it stands up well.

Also, if one looks, there are smaller clubheads from the component world of the turn of the century/millenium that were designed with high COR clubfaces, some of them even sub-300cc. Having a couple of them, I can vouch for their ability to bang out the distance...

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, Rogue Black 75X -or- TM Stage 2 Tour 3w, NV105 X -or- TEE E8 Beta 12*, Rogue Silver 70X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S -or- TEE CBX 17*, HZRDUS 85 6.0

2 iron:  Arias D-23, Modus3 120 S; Mizuno MP-20 HMB, NS Pro 950 R

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S; testing: Arias D-23 5i w/Modus 120 S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3), Wilson Triad

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

[i stand over a 460cc head and think " I hate this , wonder where it's going. ".

I'd try a Titleist 983E or 905s

Friends don't let friends play Titleist :diablo:

I was going to recommend checking out the R510, non TP. I've got one I have used from time to time, it stands up well.

Also, if one looks, there are smaller clubheads from the component world of the turn of the century/millenium that were designed with high COR clubfaces, some of them even sub-300cc. Having a couple of them, I can vouch for their ability to bang out the distance...

Hahaha.....he already plays Titleist irons and wedges. Yeah, the 500 series is great. I should have also added the 983K, which is easy to turn over and draw. It's even a bit draw biased compared to the smaller sized heads of that era ;)

It's just hard to get closed at impact. It's the only club in the bag I can't hit a draw with. And struggle to get square to hit a fade with.

Has to do with closing rate and release point . My release is extremely late and closing rate extremely fast according to trackman. This causes two issues. The block of course if you don't get the door shut. And a fast closing rate adds tons of spin. So my miss spins right off the map. And it's nearly undetectable until you watch the ball sail off the map. Change that you say ... 4 years and trying I say.

This is only an issue with a driver. I don't block anything else off the map.

Sorry. Personal issues I know. It's not the clubs fault. But the big club doesn't fit some of us. I stand over a 460cc head and think " I hate this , wonder where it's going. ".

In theory an old driver and a new driver should have the same ability to be squared if the shaft length is the same. There's just more clubface to play with. Plenty of people hit their three wood better than their driver, but with higher handicaps I would say this has more to with more loft and a shorter shaft than anything mental.

I don't even know how many smaller drivers are offered anymore, I had a 915 D4 but it was 450cc. If it was the same shape as the D3 or D2 then I don't think anyone could pick up visually, a difference in 10cc.

It's like anything in golf. You get used to it. I remember when the Titleist DCI Starship drivers coming out and being astonished how loud they were, how big the Big Bertha drivers were over the Titleist PT that I got for about 12th or 13th birthday, how square the FTiQ was when it came out. The thing is you get used things pretty quickly, even less than a round and that square Callaway looked normal.

Yes. But that comment was accounting for the 2 of 10 high right misses that are 40 yards OB. Account for those and 43 inches and steel in the fairway is longer. Or just hit 3 wood. That's what I do.

Where do the 2 high right misses go with a Titleist PT? Absolutely nowhere. I am certain that I if I hit ten tee shots with a 460cc driver vs whatever the PT is I will be longer and straighter on average if the shafts are the same with the bigger head. My drivers have always been 44". Even Titleist have finally given in, I got fit for the TS3 and he handed me the driver and I couldn't believe how long the shaft felt. No wonder my ball speed was up!

Still I bought it and put my 44" 917 shaft into it

That’s the thing. It goes from 2 of 10 to 2 in 100 with a driver like that. Essentially the same as hitting an iron. When’s the last time you blocked an iron 40 yards OB?

Last Tuesday ?

WITB:
Driver: Ping G400 LST 8.5* Kuro Kage Silver TINI 70s
FW: Ping G25 4 wood Kuro Kage Silver TINI 80s
Utility: 20* King Forged Utility One Length C Taper Lite S
Irons: King Forged One Length 4-PW C Taper Lite S
Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 Black Satin 50, 54, 58
Putter: Custom Directed Force Reno 2.0 48" 80* Lie Side Saddle

About this year, I recall it was maybe 2002 or 2003, the driving distance leader on all tours was some guy named Victor Schwamkrug, who averaged that 321--maybe he was the one you were referring to? Anyhow, I don't know much about this fellow, but what I am curious about is the driver he used. Anyone know?

About this year, I recall it was maybe 2002 or 2003, the driving distance leader on all tours was some guy named Victor Schwamkrug, who averaged that 321--maybe he was the one you were referring to? Anyhow, I don't know much about this fellow, but what I am curious about is the driver he used. Anyone know?

Victor Schwamkrug. 339 yards on driving distance stat, in 2003. Played the SMT Spectrum, a 391cc clubhead produced by SMT Golf. Such as I remember, it was designed for him, or with input from him (hey, it's a long time ago). Believe he also used an Accuflex shaft. Also averaged 330.9 yds in 2004.

Didn't have the rest of the game, though, and eventually dropped off the Web.com (Buy.com back then) Tour.

All that said, Cwebb probably was referring to Hank Kuehne. Won the US Amateur in 1998. He averaged 321.4 in 2003 on the PGA Tour, playing a TM something or another (300 Tour?). He was longer than everyone at the time, even longer than Daly. His back went to hell on him, was out for five years. Last played some events in 2013.

Pic of the Spectrum

smtspect2.jpg

Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, Rogue Black 75X -or- TM Stage 2 Tour 3w, NV105 X -or- TEE E8 Beta 12*, Rogue Silver 70X

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S; testing: Arias D-23 5i w/Modus 120 S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

NRJyzr covered most of it. I think Hank Kuehne was one of the first on tour to use the Taylormade 510tp, which was one of the first head's designed specifically for higher launch and low spin, with it's tall face and COG position. It was said to have "more face area above the COG", to take advantage of the vertical gear effect for high launch and lower spin. I'm not sure if Hank used this head for most of that season or if he went to it later and into '04

NRJyzr covered most of it. I think Hank Kuehne was one of the first on tour to use the Taylormade 510tp, which was one of the first head's designed specifically for higher launch and low spin, with it's tall face and COG position. It was said to have "more face area above the COG", to take advantage of the vertical gear effect for high launch and lower spin. I'm not sure if Hank used this head for most of that season or if he went to it later and into '04

The R510 TP is one of the best drivers ever made in my book. It can hit high but it also can hit low and it's long as any stick made today.

Yes, but what about Victor Schwamkrug's driver? The premise of the smaller head whipping through the air faster must contribute at least a few mph of extra speed.

The 510 TP is same 390cc. I'm of the camp that mass concentrated is mass better felt and allows for more concise center strikes.I think the aerodynamic aspect is less of a consequence.

A while back, I teed off with my 450 CC stick then borrowed my friends Titleist Tour persimmon. Found that I could sense the head much better and nutted the shot as far as the Ti and dead center of fairway while 1st drive went off to right rough. So any predisposition to steer a smaller head is really negated by it's elevated feel throughout a swing. For the record I used a 190cc MeHenry Metals Tour Pure driver up until 2012 and could keep up with most everybody with it.

Do Drivers With Smaller Heads Hit The Ball Farther?... :help:

No, But 'People' With 'Smarter' Heads At Least Know 'How' TO Hit The Ball Farther!... :taunt:

.... :beruo:

:golfer:

[b]What's in Bobcat's Bag? (Showing more than 14 clubs due to options)[/b]

Driver: TM 2015 9.5* SLDR-C - 45.5" Miyazaki Kusala Black 61s (tipped 1/2")
Fairway: TM Tour-iussue V-Steel 15* 3W - 43.25" Fujikura 757 Speeder Stiff
Hybrid Fairway: TM Rescue Fairway 15* '3-Strong'- 42.75" Fujikura VP-90 Stiff
Hybrids: TM Rescue-Mid TP's 19*(3H) & 22*(4H) - Fujikura Vista Pro 90 Stiff
Driving Irons: TM TP UDI's 16* (#1) & 20* (#3) - KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff Shafts
Irons: TM 2015 SLDR Irons (5-8i only) - KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff Flex Steel
Hybrid Wedges: Cleveland 2011 Niblicks - 42*PW /49*DW / 56*SW - Stock Steel
Wedge: 2011 Cleveland CG-16 Black Pearl 58*/8* (SW/LW) - Stock Steel Shaft
Putter: Bettinardi BBX-81 Blade - 35" Bettinardi Stock Steel Putter Shaft

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to this thread and three staff bags full of $5 drivers at my local shop I am the proud owner of a Titleist 975D. Hit it for the first time yesterday with somewhat unexpected but fantastic results. There was something about the smaller head size that was almost calming. Sure it was shorter when compared with perfect to perfect shots against a current driver, but it was in no way a short hitter. However it was so easy to feel the entire club throughout the swing, almost an uncanny sense of feel. Was very easy to hit high or low, cut or draw. Lastly it may be the straightest driver I've hit in 15 years!

Here are the specs:

Loft 8.5*

Length - 44"

Shaft - Fenwick World Class II (no idea what this shaft is)

CPM - 289CPM

SW - D4

Total Weight - 370g (13.05oz)

Grip - GP Tour Wrap Cord

So it's short, heavy and stout by today's 'standards'. The shaft has to be in the 110-120g range.

I've tried many a short driver over recent years usually with horrendous results and play my drivers at a minimum of 45.75". However this low cost fun experiment was eye opening. Tried 3 and 5 wood shafts in a 460cc head (with extra weights added) and it was nothing like the 975D. May be more of a total weight issue then a length thing but there may be something to the contribution of the smaller head size. The 975D is still larger then my 3 and 5 wood heads so it's not like it's a tiny head, very proportional to the fairway heads.

Thanks to this thread and three staff bags full of $5 drivers at my local shop I am the proud owner of a Titleist 975D. Hit it for the first time yesterday with somewhat unexpected but fantastic results. There was something about the smaller head size that was almost calming. Sure it was shorter when compared with perfect to perfect shots against a current driver, but it was in no way a short hitter. However it was so easy to feel the entire club throughout the swing, almost an uncanny sense of feel. Was very easy to hit high or low, cut or draw. Lastly it may be the straightest driver I've hit in 15 years!

Here are the specs:

Loft 8.5*

Length - 44"

CPM - 289CPM

SW - D4

Grip - GP Tour Wrap Cord

So it's short, heavy and stout by today's 'standards'. The shaft has to be in the 110-120g range.

I've tried many a short driver over recent years usually with horrendous results and play my drivers at a minimum of 45.75". However this low cost fun experiment was eye opening. Tried 3 and 5 wood shafts in a 460cc head (with extra weights added) and it was nothing like the 975D. May be more of a total weight issue then a length thing but there may be something to the contribution of the smaller head size. The 975D is still larger then my 3 and 5 wood heads so it's not like it's a tiny head, very proportional to the fairway heads.

I think now you need a 983E, to have about the smallest head that is at the .830 COR limit. It's also a "low spin" design

Here are the specs:

Loft 8.5*

Length - 44"

CPM - 289CPM

SW - D4

Grip - GP Tour Wrap Cord

I think now you need a 983E, to have about the smallest head that is at the .830 COR limit. It's also a "low spin" design

There's always the R510, the original and not the 510TP

This has been a great post to read. I grew up in the times of the original Big Bertha rueger titanium. I still have my original Hawkeye driver that is a 7* driver with a Fenwick ultrtalight shaft at 45.5" I took about 15 years off of golf and when I came back I was still using it and people were amazed that I could blow it by them with such an old club. It was mentioned earlier about the people that grew up in my times were probably just used to hitting smaller clubs so we know where the sweet spot is on those clubs. I currently play a Cobra LTD now and I absolutely love it. I do feel much more confident with it because of the size but I hit my Warbird almost as far but a lot more accurate

I hit my longest drives with a Wilson Fatshaft Metal Matrix. I had total confidence in that club and that is the difference. But, I hit fairways easier with my Cleveland Classic, Grafalloy Red.

There is a YouTube of a guy hitting an old Ping Ti and his current Ping. The new one was considerably longer.

Cleveland Classic XL Driver
KE4 5 wood 17* 43”
Maltby MXU 23* 
Maltby Tricept TU 5 Iron
Wilson Pi5 6-PW
Wilson JP 55* SW
Ram Watson Troon Grind 58
Ray Cook M2 Mallet

It's fun to read all the posts with their different opinions. But in trying to set things straight here I can tell you from a place of experience that a smaller driver head size has nothing to do with distance. It's has a huge contribution for off center hit distance but not on center/slightly above center hit distance.

This matter of smaller size heads traveling faster through the air because of less air drag is a myth. In the hands of a golfer propelling the head on the end of a shaft through the air, the difference in size between a driver of 180cc and one of 460cc is not going to show up as a measurable amount of distance. The demonstrations of driver heads in a wind tunnel are very misleading. The clubhead rotates during the backswing and downswing such that the face is only presented directly to the air flow for a tiny fraction of a second before impact. And even if the face were facing the air flow for the whole downswing, the face area's resistance is so small compared to the acceleration of the clubhead that the difference between 460cc and 180cc or even airfoil ridges is not even close to being measurably significant in the distance of the shot.

Distance is a product of, 1) COR of the face, 2) clubhead speed, 3) point of impact on the face, 4) amount of backspin, 5) launch angle as caused by the loft/CG position/shaft bend profile vs the golfer's clubhead speed + angle of attack + point of release and point of impact on the face. Nothing else.

These days you could easily achieve a COR of 0.830/CT 257 with a 180cc driver head made from either titanium or a high strength steel alloy. That just requires making the face the right thickness for the yield strength/Young's Modulus/Poisson's ratio of the material from which the face is made.

The size of the head has its greatest effect on the MOI of the head about the vertical axis of the head's CG. That's the one that controls how much the head twists in response to an off center hit. 98% of all golfers would know this because the larger the MOI the less ball speed drop from an off center hit. Though I personally think one could make a small head with a well designed variable thickness face that could make off center hit ball speed the same as for an off center hit with a large head that does not have a variable thickness face.

The small head will also have a substantially lower MOI about the axis of the hosel bore. This means the smaller head offers less resistance to the rotation of your hands during the swing. But here again, this is a very insignificant MOI in the performance of a clubhead.

Tom, you mean that turbulators are strictly cosmetic? LOL. Ping will pay you dearly to keep quiet!!

Seriously, Tom you should have a daily podcast so we can all stop wasting our time .

Epic Speed 9* (VeloCore Blue 6S))

SIM2 Ti 15* (Tour AD BB 6SR)

Apex UW 17* (stock HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 5.5)

0311XP Gen3 4-PW (Accra 90i S)

RTX ZipCore 52* Mid (DG Tour Issue)

SM9 58-10S (DG)

HiToe 64* (HiRev 2.0)
Eleven CS

Any urethane “X” ball