Nike Clothing 2019

syders

> @FaReal87 said:

> > @third-times-a-charm said:

> > > @Rfern12 said:

> > > i feel like the person at nike that was responsible for the poncho is the same person responsible for the new offerings this year. so many things go against what golf apparel should actually look like.

> >

> > Well this is what you get when you have the Nike SB millennials handling your golf department.

>

> What offerings have been poncho-esque?

The weird color-blocks, the flower hats, the straight-up scr-ew-ing up of releases like the Masters shoes, the vertical NIKE hat they just released, the joggers, etc....there's more.

I'm not completely opposed to it, it's just not the 'Nike Golf' that made it what it was a few years ago. I still 100% exclusively wear Nike, but I have the be selective about what I wear now and pick and choose the styles, where as before pretty much everything was awesome.

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / SPDR EXTC + GPS

> @WHC888 said:

> FZONE link: https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/fzone/item/3019802086-02/

> $16.31/ea

> black & max orange available

> credit card only

> shipping 2,900 JPY

> ordered 20x (black and orange)

>

> ATOMICGOLF link: https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/atomicgolf/item/1711-bbeb/

> $21.52/ea

> all colors available

> PayPal available

> shipping 2,680 JPY

> ordered 10x (blue)

>

> ordered both on 01-25 and received them on 02-05 (ATOMICGOLF) and 02-08 (FZONE), normally wear M/L and ordered L

> you will receive a confirmation email in English first, then an email from the shop in Japanese, then a email from the shop in English to tell you how much shipping cost will be, then tracking email.

> first time deal with FZONE, bought several times from ATOMICGOLF before.

>

> hope this help.

> VHyUyjA.jpg

> > @MichiganMan said:

> > Anybody got a good spot to buy Nike gloves? I'm down to one new one and want to load up for the summer but really don't want to pay $23/glove on NDC.

>

Anyone want to split an order of these with me? Was thinking about grabbing 3-4 but I’m pretty sure the shipping is like $25 USD. Would love to split if anyone is looking to grab these.

> @ckalinec said:

> > @WHC888 said:

> > FZONE link: https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/fzone/item/3019802086-02/

> > $16.31/ea

> > black & max orange available

> > credit card only

> > shipping 2,900 JPY

> > ordered 20x (black and orange)

> >

> > ATOMICGOLF link: https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/atomicgolf/item/1711-bbeb/

> > $21.52/ea

> > all colors available

> > PayPal available

> > shipping 2,680 JPY

> > ordered 10x (blue)

> >

> > ordered both on 01-25 and received them on 02-05 (ATOMICGOLF) and 02-08 (FZONE), normally wear M/L and ordered L

> > you will receive a confirmation email in English first, then an email from the shop in Japanese, then a email from the shop in English to tell you how much shipping cost will be, then tracking email.

> > first time deal with FZONE, bought several times from ATOMICGOLF before.

> >

> > hope this help.

> > VHyUyjA.jpg

> > > @MichiganMan said:

> > > Anybody got a good spot to buy Nike gloves? I'm down to one new one and want to load up for the summer but really don't want to pay $23/glove on NDC.

> >

>

>

>

> Anyone want to split an order of these with me? Was thinking about grabbing 3-4 but I’m pretty sure the shipping is like $25 USD. Would love to split if anyone is looking to grab these.

I found these at an Nike outlet in Orlando a year ago for $6 each. I stocked up. It’s a great glove.

> @third-times-a-charm said:

> > @FaReal87 said:

> > > @third-times-a-charm said:

> > > > @Rfern12 said:

> > > > i feel like the person at nike that was responsible for the poncho is the same person responsible for the new offerings this year. so many things go against what golf apparel should actually look like.

> > >

> > > Well this is what you get when you have the Nike SB millennials handling your golf department.

> >

> > What offerings have been poncho-esque?

>

> The weird color-blocks, the flower hats, the straight-up scr-ew-ing up of releases like the Masters shoes, the vertical NIKE hat they just released, the joggers, etc....there's more.

>

> I'm not completely opposed to it, it's just not the 'Nike Golf' that made it what it was a few years ago. I still 100% exclusively wear Nike, but I have the be selective about what I wear now and pick and choose the styles, where as before pretty much everything was awesome.

This, 100%.

> @fredstar said:

> > @noddy said:

> > Is it kosher to talk about retailers? For us international buyers many of the online retailers are flat out extortion. High shipping + exchange plus tax can easily run to $150 Australian for 1 polo shirt! Ouch....I’m no tightwad but I’m not paying that!

>

> There is actually a GOLF category on Nike AU website now. Finally, hope it stays.

Thanks for this, its a good start. BUT... the range available is only the slim fit and floral range. Bleh.

> @PowerFade36 said:

> > @third-times-a-charm said:

> > > @FaReal87 said:

> > > > @third-times-a-charm said:

> > > > > @Rfern12 said:

> > > > > i feel like the person at nike that was responsible for the poncho is the same person responsible for the new offerings this year. so many things go against what golf apparel should actually look like.

> > > >

> > > > Well this is what you get when you have the Nike SB millennials handling your golf department.

> > >

> > > What offerings have been poncho-esque?

> >

> > The weird color-blocks, the flower hats, the straight-up scr-ew-ing up of releases like the Masters shoes, the vertical NIKE hat they just released, the joggers, etc....there's more.

> >

> > I'm not completely opposed to it, it's just not the 'Nike Golf' that made it what it was a few years ago. I still 100% exclusively wear Nike, but I have the be selective about what I wear now and pick and choose the styles, where as before pretty much everything was awesome.

>

> This, 100%.

The camo blade collars were awesome. Some of the older TW prints, brilliant. Alot of the current range is flat out hideous. Floral range? Good luck wearing that to an Australian country course. The grid shirt? The NIKE vertical hats? So much crap. Where just about all of it was awesome a few years ago.

> @AussieGuy said:

> > @fredstar said:

> > > @noddy said:

> > > Is it kosher to talk about retailers? For us international buyers many of the online retailers are flat out extortion. High shipping + exchange plus tax can easily run to $150 Australian for 1 polo shirt! Ouch....I’m no tightwad but I’m not paying that!

> >

> > There is actually a GOLF category on Nike AU website now. Finally, hope it stays.

>

> Thanks for this, its a good start. BUT... the range available is only the slim fit and floral range. Bleh.

True, but better than nothing for now. I use Golfposer or Function18. Good prices and postage.

Nike Tour Premiere
Nike TW13
Jordan Flight Runner
Ecco Biom Hybrid
Nike TW14 Masters 
Nike React Vapor 2
Nike AM97

Sim Max driver
M6 3, 5 woods
Vokey SM7 wedges
Scotty Fastback T22

> @fredstar said:

> > @AussieGuy said:

> > > @fredstar said:

> > > > @noddy said:

> > > > Is it kosher to talk about retailers? For us international buyers many of the online retailers are flat out extortion. High shipping + exchange plus tax can easily run to $150 Australian for 1 polo shirt! Ouch....I’m no tightwad but I’m not paying that!

> > >

> > > There is actually a GOLF category on Nike AU website now. Finally, hope it stays.

> >

> > Thanks for this, its a good start. BUT... the range available is only the slim fit and floral range. Bleh.

>

> True, but better than nothing for now. I use Golfposer or Function18. Good prices and postage.

Fredstar. Thanks heaps for this. I use (and really like) golfposer but didn't know of function 18

> @Rfern12 said:

> > @ckalinec said:

> > > @WHC888 said:

> > > FZONE link: https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/fzone/item/3019802086-02/

> > > $16.31/ea

> > > black & max orange available

> > > credit card only

> > > shipping 2,900 JPY

> > > ordered 20x (black and orange)

> > >

> > > ATOMICGOLF link: https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/atomicgolf/item/1711-bbeb/

> > > $21.52/ea

> > > all colors available

> > > PayPal available

> > > shipping 2,680 JPY

> > > ordered 10x (blue)

> > >

> > > ordered both on 01-25 and received them on 02-05 (ATOMICGOLF) and 02-08 (FZONE), normally wear M/L and ordered L

> > > you will receive a confirmation email in English first, then an email from the shop in Japanese, then a email from the shop in English to tell you how much shipping cost will be, then tracking email.

> > > first time deal with FZONE, bought several times from ATOMICGOLF before.

> > >

> > > hope this help.

> > > VHyUyjA.jpg

> > > > @MichiganMan said:

> > > > Anybody got a good spot to buy Nike gloves? I'm down to one new one and want to load up for the summer but really don't want to pay $23/glove on NDC.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > Anyone want to split an order of these with me? Was thinking about grabbing 3-4 but I’m pretty sure the shipping is like $25 USD. Would love to split if anyone is looking to grab these.

>

> I found these at an Nike outlet in Orlando a year ago for $6 each. I stocked up. It’s a great glove.

>

Damn, very jealous. I might have to resort to eBay. Shipping is a little high for me if I'm only planning on grabbing like 3 or 4.

> @DonRSD said:

> > @tmac7592 said:

> > > @mlecs03 said:

> > > > @tmac7592 said:

> > > > > @mlecs03 said:

> > > > > Has anyone seen any places still carrying the floral hat Koepka wore? Sold out at Nike.com obviously

> > > > Google the style code

> > > >

> > >

> > > Tried that, not seeing any lol.

> >

> > you didnt try very hard then lol

> >

> > https://www.discountgolfworld.com/nike-aerobill-classic99-golf-hat-bq1301-p34870

> >

>

> Purchased from DiscountGolfWorld......hopeully its the right hat!?!?

>

>

Went to Dominican Republic the day before the hat came, but just got home and its the right hat.....same one Brooks wore. Thanks for the link!!

> @averysdad said:

> Some new TW items up at NDC:

> sfb0btbzjh6i.png

> nm8pa2idlx4f.png

> kojy8zx5brxe.png

>

:|

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

Darn you Nike. I’ve always wanted a yellow mock or blade polo for some reason. And there it is.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

The lack of chest logo’s this year has kept my purchases to a minimum. I’m a die-hard Nike guy who only wears Nike when I play and the combination of them getting away from what they did so well design-wise and brought in the kids from Nike Skateboarding to try to make the line “cool” for younger buyers has really turned me off. I think they could have easily done this as a portion of the line or even a capsule collection Nike Golf x SB or something, but to make 90% of the line that stuff is really going to kill them financially this year. The majority of this stuff is hitting the clearance racks and I really hope management at Nike takes notice and realize the gamble didn’t pay off and go back to performance-inspired more traditional designs. Heck, make the skater stuff as limited releases and market around it, but cater to the majority and not the minority. It’s just bad business if you ask me.

• Like 1

> @shakey said:

> Darn you Nike. I’ve always wanted a yellow mock or blade polo for some reason. And there it is.

Nike doesn't make enough yellow shirts IMO. It's a primary color for goodness sake.

• Like 1

Titleist TSi3 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Red 6S
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S
TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54* SB - KBS C Taper S
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS C Taper S
Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1 or Futura 5W w/ custom flow neck
TaylorMade TP5x 

> @leftygolfer15 said:

> The lack of chest logo’s this year has kept my purchases to a minimum. I’m a die-hard Nike guy who only wears Nike when I play and the combination of them getting away from what they did so well design-wise and brought in the kids from Nike Skateboarding to try to make the line “cool” for younger buyers has really turned me off. I think they could have easily done this as a portion of the line or even a capsule collection Nike Golf x SB or something, but to make 90% of the line that stuff is really going to kill them financially this year. The majority of this stuff is hitting the clearance racks and I really hope management at Nike takes notice and realize the gamble didn’t pay off and go back to performance-inspired more traditional designs. Heck, make the skater stuff as limited releases and market around it, but cater to the majority and not the minority. It’s just bad business if you ask me.

I agree. They've almost abandoned what has made them so good over the past few years. I have bought very little from this year's catalog. They were really hitting their stride with the Aeroreact polos, the Mobility Speed Stripe polos, etc. Now it just feels like the folks that are running the department have made a point to move away from that. I'm not mad - I'm just disappointed.

They could definitely do something similar to what Adidas does with their standard line and their Adicross line to separate the sporty stuff from the streetwear/off course type stuff.

• Like 1

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

> @third-times-a-charm said:

> > @FaReal87 said:

> > > @third-times-a-charm said:

> > > > @Rfern12 said:

> > > > i feel like the person at nike that was responsible for the poncho is the same person responsible for the new offerings this year. so many things go against what golf apparel should actually look like.

> > >

> > > Well this is what you get when you have the Nike SB millennials handling your golf department.

> >

> > What offerings have been poncho-esque?

>

> The weird color-blocks, the flower hats, the straight-up scr-ew-ing up of releases like the Masters shoes, the vertical NIKE hat they just released, the joggers, etc....there's more.

>

> I'm not completely opposed to it, it's just not the 'Nike Golf' that made it what it was a few years ago. I still 100% exclusively wear Nike, but I have the be selective about what I wear now and pick and choose the styles, where as before pretty much everything was awesome.

The joggers came out three years ago> @leftygolfer15 said:

> The lack of chest logo’s this year has kept my purchases to a minimum. I’m a die-hard Nike guy who only wears Nike when I play and the combination of them getting away from what they did so well design-wise and brought in the kids from Nike Skateboarding to try to make the line “cool” for younger buyers has really turned me off. I think they could have easily done this as a portion of the line or even a capsule collection Nike Golf x SB or something, but to make 90% of the line that stuff is really going to kill them financially this year. The majority of this stuff is hitting the clearance racks and I really hope management at Nike takes notice and realize the gamble didn’t pay off and go back to performance-inspired more traditional designs. Heck, make the skater stuff as limited releases and market around it, but cater to the majority and not the minority. It’s just bad business if you ask me.

just curious on what is deemed "skater stuff".

Most of their clothes get to the clearance rack anyways.

> @cvhookem63 said:

> > @leftygolfer15 said:

> > The lack of chest logo’s this year has kept my purchases to a minimum. I’m a die-hard Nike guy who only wears Nike when I play and the combination of them getting away from what they did so well design-wise and brought in the kids from Nike Skateboarding to try to make the line “cool” for younger buyers has really turned me off. I think they could have easily done this as a portion of the line or even a capsule collection Nike Golf x SB or something, but to make 90% of the line that stuff is really going to kill them financially this year. The majority of this stuff is hitting the clearance racks and I really hope management at Nike takes notice and realize the gamble didn’t pay off and go back to performance-inspired more traditional designs. Heck, make the skater stuff as limited releases and market around it, but cater to the majority and not the minority. It’s just bad business if you ask me.

>

> I agree. They've almost abandoned what has made them so good over the past few years. I have bought very little from this year's catalog. They were really hitting their stride with the Aeroreact polos, the Mobility Speed Stripe polos, etc. Now it just feels like the folks that are running the department have made a point to move away from that. **I'm not mad - I'm just disappointed**.

>

> They could definitely do something similar to what Adidas does with their standard line and their Adicross line to separate the sporty stuff from the streetwear/off course type stuff.

As a new father, I appreciate this line. Well done.

In all seriousness, I agree with the sentiment though. Their stuff from 2 years ago was really good. The Mobility Speed Stripe polos were fantastic and had a GREAT fit. I've only bought two shirts this year and they both had a chest swoosh. I won't buy one that doesn't.

Titleist TSi3 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Red 6S
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S
TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54* SB - KBS C Taper S
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS C Taper S
Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1 or Futura 5W w/ custom flow neck
TaylorMade TP5x 

> @MichiganMan said:

> > @cvhookem63 said:

> > > @leftygolfer15 said:

> > > The lack of chest logo’s this year has kept my purchases to a minimum. I’m a die-hard Nike guy who only wears Nike when I play and the combination of them getting away from what they did so well design-wise and brought in the kids from Nike Skateboarding to try to make the line “cool” for younger buyers has really turned me off. I think they could have easily done this as a portion of the line or even a capsule collection Nike Golf x SB or something, but to make 90% of the line that stuff is really going to kill them financially this year. The majority of this stuff is hitting the clearance racks and I really hope management at Nike takes notice and realize the gamble didn’t pay off and go back to performance-inspired more traditional designs. Heck, make the skater stuff as limited releases and market around it, but cater to the majority and not the minority. It’s just bad business if you ask me.

> >

> > I agree. They've almost abandoned what has made them so good over the past few years. I have bought very little from this year's catalog. They were really hitting their stride with the Aeroreact polos, the Mobility Speed Stripe polos, etc. Now it just feels like the folks that are running the department have made a point to move away from that. **I'm not mad - I'm just disappointed**.

> >

> > They could definitely do something similar to what Adidas does with their standard line and their Adicross line to separate the sporty stuff from the streetwear/off course type stuff.

>

> As a new father, I appreciate this line. Well done.

> In all seriousness, I agree with the sentiment though. Their stuff from 2 years ago was really good. The Mobility Speed Stripe polos were fantastic and had a GREAT fit. I've only bought two shirts this year and they both had a chest swoosh. I won't buy one that doesn't.

only nike polo i've bought is the dry fit vapor with the crossed clubs on the front. no chest swoosh but it has a waste management open logo on the front because i bought it at the tournament, doubt i'd have bought it otherwise. Really like the new dri fit vapor polo with the arrows, obviously wish it had a chest swoosh though!

![](https://c.static-nike.com/a/images/t_PDP_1728_v1/f_auto,b_rgb:f5f5f5/m2jcusuqrtl7bekperyn/dri-fit-vapor-mens-printed-golf-polo-JdwPDW.jpg "")

How In the world does Nike release a TW Polo with no chest swoosh? It doesn’t make sense. A TW polo SHOULD ALWAYS have a chest Swoosh and the TW at the back neck area. That yellow mock is screaming “buy me”...but it’s lack of the front swoosh hurts.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

I really don't understand not having the chest swoosh anymore. Maybe GCPickers needs to get his ebay store stocked up again.

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

> @PowerFade36 said:

> Agree with the majority of comments above. Also wanted to add, the decision to only include standard fit polos is confusing to me. Is the '90s baggy look really all the way back enough to think the majority will buy these?

Nike standard fit is like other companies slim fit, IMO. Not baggy at all, but it depends on the type of polo. Nike makes some polos (not dri fit) that are like old man baggy, but almost every dri fit golf polo Ive ever seen is very slim.

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / SPDR EXTC + GPS

> @leftygolfer15 said:

> The lack of chest logo’s this year has kept my purchases to a minimum...

I agree. If I wanted to buy a poly polo without a swoosh I could do so for alot cheaper.

> @leftygolfer15 said:

>...I think they could have easily done this as a portion of the line or even a capsule collection Nike Golf x SB or something...

That would have been awesome. I'm totally one of those people that would pay more for a Golf x SB colab.

> @leftygolfer15 said:

>...Heck, make the skater stuff as limited releases and market around it, but cater to the majority and not the minority....

Ltd release Golf x SB had the potential to make some serious coin while they could still make their normal nut by cranking out the great releases they have been doing for years.

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link