Anyone get a chance to use theirs yet?

I picked one up, have walked 2 rounds and have had issues with the straps/disk. The tendecy of the bag is to tip towards the ground and the clubs start to fall out. I esentially have to walk with my left arm on the back of the bag pushing down on it to keep the clubs in the bag.

The wieght of the bag is awesome, straps are super comfortable and the pockets/features are great. Just cant seem to get the straps/disk system to align properly.

Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with the bag? If so did you have this issue and were you able to correct it?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

> @AzSuperHack76 said:

> Anyone get a chance to use theirs yet?

>

>

>

> I picked one up, have walked 2

rounds and have had issues with the straps/disk. The tendecy of the bag is to tip towards the ground and the clubs start to fall out. I esentially have to walk with my left arm on the back of the bag pushing down on it to keep the clubs in the bag.

>

>

>

> The wieght of the bag is awesome, straps are super comfortable and the pockets/features are great. Just cant seem to get the straps/disk system to align properly.

>

>

>

> Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with the bag? If so did you have this issue and were you able to correct it?

>

>

>

> Thanks!

Any more thoughts? Do you still have it?

I change too much to list it. Working on that...

• 7 months later...

I've been shopping for a new bag for months (no perfect bag seems to exist) and keep coming back to the Shadow Fuse. It looks like it fits the bill weight-wise, features-wise, looks-wise.... But this strap issue mentioned above would be a deal breaker. However, the reviews I read elsewhere seem mostly positive, with few if any mentions of the problem. I need to try one out in a shop for myself, but anyone out there have a good experience with this bag?

I got my Shadow Fuse back in the summer and don’t really have any complaints. It feels lighter than my old SM 4.5 14-way that I was using before. My main reason for switching was because I wanted to go away from the 14 dividers. It’s been an adjustment because I’ve used the 14 dividers for the last 10 years, but it’s not that bad.

The Fuse doesn’t sit as well on a cart as my old SM, so I have to adjust it on occasion during my rounds, but it’s usually a quick fix. I haven’t had issues with the straps. If they move on me, it doesn’t take too long to readjust. At this point, I haven’t found any reasons to look at another bag anytime soon.

WITB
Driver: 10.5* SIM set 1 click lower with Diamana D+ x5ct 70s or Diamana S Limited 60s 
Hybrids: 17* XTD Super Hybrid Diamana D+ 80s, 19* Adams XTD Super Hybrid Aldila Rogue Black 85s, 23* Adams Super 9031 Fujikura Pro 115s (swap with 4 iron on occasion, but the hybrid is usually in the bag)
Irons: 4 (Modus 120x 2 iron ssX2)), 5-PW Ben Hoga PTx Pro Modus 125s
Wedges: 48* bent to 49* Vokey SM6 F Grind, RTX 4 52* bent to 53* Mid, and New Level Golf 58*. All wedges have DGTI S400
Putter: Toulon Las Vegas or Kingston KP1 Carbon Oil Can Finish

I've never actually walked a round with it. I've always used a push cart when I walk. I don't think it would be an issue for me to walk a round with it if I only have my clubs in there. I usually have my Orange Whip in the bag. When I carry it to the range with extra clubs to hit, and my SuperSpeed Golf sticks, it add some weight to it, but it's still manageable. I've never had problems lifting it fully loaded into the tool box of my truck.

WITB
Driver: 10.5* SIM set 1 click lower with Diamana D+ x5ct 70s or Diamana S Limited 60s 
Hybrids: 17* XTD Super Hybrid Diamana D+ 80s, 19* Adams XTD Super Hybrid Aldila Rogue Black 85s, 23* Adams Super 9031 Fujikura Pro 115s (swap with 4 iron on occasion, but the hybrid is usually in the bag)
Wedges: 48* bent to 49* Vokey SM6 F Grind, RTX 4 52* bent to 53* Mid, and New Level Golf 58*. All wedges have DGTI S400

i'm not so much concerned about the weight of it, since it's on the light end of things for a carry bag, but more concerned with the above-mentioned issue where when carrying the bag tips towards the ground causing clubs to fall out. Sounds like you haven't had that issue though...

Gotcha. I haven’t had the issue. I watched the video that was posted above, and once they’re set, it’s easy to readjust when you need to. The straps get stuck coming out of my toolbox on occasion, but they don’t get too out of whack.

WITB

• 4 months later...