Jump to content

EPIC FLASH SUB ZERO DIAMOND HEADS???? (Pics added page 7)


Recommended Posts

> @J13 said:

> > @eldog-in-the-hizouse said:

> > Are these Triple Diamond heads shaped an awful lot like the Rogue Sub Zeros heads?

>

> More simliar to the Rogue SZ than Epic Flash SZ for sure.

>

>

 

It’s kinda like the two got together and had a baby. A little of both in there.

Driver: Titleist TSi3 Ventus blue 6x

3 wood: Titleist Tsi2 15 Ventus blue 7x

& Wood: Titleist TSi2 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; LAB DF2.1
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can tell you it works. Played today and found it straight. Not a low spin driver and I think I was finding more fairways because of it. It was really windy today and a few holes Iw as against I trie

Shaft testing...  

There are both TA and TC serials. Same mold though. I can see specifics mold lines in the heads that match each other. Same heads but they serialize them different probably for the same reasons you wo

I wanted to say that I thought that because this head was supposed to spin more and launch higher that I should play the 9* head I still dropped it -1* as I like the look of a very open face. While I get very good ball speeds, I hit it just too low. So I swapped out for the 10.5 and have that set to -1 and 9.5. I think that will bring my launch up a bit. The spin numbers have been very good in the 1900-2100 range.

Driver: Titleist TSi3 Ventus blue 6x

3 wood: Titleist Tsi2 15 Ventus blue 7x

& Wood: Titleist TSi2 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; LAB DF2.1
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @QuigleyDU said:

> I wanted to say that I thought that because this head was supposed to spin more and launch higher that I should play the 9* head I still dropped it -1* as I like the look of a very open face. While I get very good ball speeds, I hit it just too low. So I swapped out for the 10.5 and have that set to -1 and 9.5. I think that will bring my launch up a bit. The spin numbers have been very good in the 1900-2100 range.

 

What shaft are using 875tr?

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @3wood said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > I wanted to say that I thought that because this head was supposed to spin more and launch higher that I should play the 9* head I still dropped it -1* as I like the look of a very open face. While I get very good ball speeds, I hit it just too low. So I swapped out for the 10.5 and have that set to -1 and 9.5. I think that will bring my launch up a bit. The spin numbers have been very good in the 1900-2100 range.

>

> What shaft are using 875tr?

 

ventus 7x

  • Like 1

Driver: Titleist TSi3 Ventus blue 6x

3 wood: Titleist Tsi2 15 Ventus blue 7x

& Wood: Titleist TSi2 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; LAB DF2.1
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just picked a retail triple diamond 9* head to battle my tour issue M3 9.5*. With the same GP IZ 6X shaft in both, the Epic Flash triple diamond launches lower, much more fade biased, spins slightly higher and is much louder in my hands. I'll give both a good run, but the fade bias of the triple diamond will probably give it a leg up on the M3 with it's slight draw bias to me.

Ping G425 LST 9.5* Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

Titleist TSi2 15* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 75TX
PXG 0317X Proto 19* Project X HC1
PXG 0311T Gen 3 Project X 6.0HS
Titleist Vokey SM8 50*F, 55*S, 60*M Project X 6.0
Bettinardi BB0 Trisole Flow DASS

Link to post
Share on other sites

Took this out for a spin this weekend and can't say I was impressed. It's definitely louder and more "trash can" sounding then the original Flash. I do love the smaller head shape and the top graphic left off. Being a high backspin player, this thing spun too much for me. I'm confused because I've seen Quigley's numbers before and thought it would drop spin for me, too.

 

I was surprised to see the head weigh in at 193g so I might have to add some hotmelt and see if that would help with the sound and launch a bit. Maybe even get a Fujikura Ventus or Speeder TR shaft at some point.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hit it some more and I have been getting really good numbers with it. I switched from the 9 to a 10.5 to get my launch up. I am typically a bit low, and I played a round Saturday with and it went well.

Driver: Titleist TSi3 Ventus blue 6x

3 wood: Titleist Tsi2 15 Ventus blue 7x

& Wood: Titleist TSi2 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; LAB DF2.1
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

Link to post
Share on other sites

Used it for a few rounds and compared to the normal Flash SZ, Triple Diamond definitely has more fade bias. Really helps protect against the left side. Also I thought launched a bit lower.

Titleist TS3 10.5 Kuro Kage DC 70 TX
Titleist TS2 3 Wood Evenflow 85
Titleist 818 H2 19* Tensei White
Titleist 718 AP3 KBS S Taper S+ 4 iron
Titleist 718 CB KBS S Taper S+ 5-9
Vokey Hand Ground by the Man himself 46F, 50F, 54K, 60V
Scotty Cameron Toolbox 009

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @4rheel said:

> Took this out for a spin this weekend and can't say I was impressed. It's definitely louder and more "trash can" sounding then the original Flash. I do love the smaller head shape and the top graphic left off. Being a high backspin player, this thing spun too much for me. I'm confused because I've seen Quigley's numbers before and thought it would drop spin for me, too.

>

> I was surprised to see the head weigh in at 193g so I might have to add some hotmelt and see if that would help with the sound and launch a bit. Maybe even get a Fujikura Ventus or Speeder TR shaft at some point.

 

193 seems really low. I thought these were supposed to be heavier, in the 200-205 range?

Driver: Titleist TSi3 Ventus blue 6x

3 wood: Titleist Tsi2 15 Ventus blue 7x

& Wood: Titleist TSi2 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; LAB DF2.1
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @HidekiWoods said:

> The conflicting reports are killing me (though appreciated). Guess I’ll just have to buy both and have a shoot out!

 

It is all individual swings right? No one else is going to swing the club the way you do. I hit everything pretty low launch and spin. So, I need launch and spin help, I feel this is just enough more. I would not call it high spin, but individual result may vary depending on shaft, and about 1000 other factors.

 

You may want just the standard head.

Driver: Titleist TSi3 Ventus blue 6x

3 wood: Titleist Tsi2 15 Ventus blue 7x

& Wood: Titleist TSi2 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; LAB DF2.1
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @HidekiWoods said:

> > The conflicting reports are killing me (though appreciated). Guess I’ll just have to buy both and have a shoot out!

>

> It is all individual swings right? No one else is going to swing the club the way you do. I hit everything pretty low launch and spin. So, I need launch and spin help, I feel this is just enough more. I would not call it high spin, but individual result may vary depending on shaft, and about 1000 other factors.

>

> You may want just the standard head.

 

I have ~+4 Aoa and have no problem launching it. I also hit both sz and triple diamond. My only concern is I found out after I hit the triple diamond, that it was a TC triple diamond and I’m not sure how that compares to the retail. I hit the TC triple diamond the best and it definitely did not spin too much (think it was around 1900). I like really like the fade bias.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @4rheel said:

> > Took this out for a spin this weekend and can't say I was impressed. It's definitely louder and more "trash can" sounding then the original Flash. I do love the smaller head shape and the top graphic left off. Being a high backspin player, this thing spun too much for me. I'm confused because I've seen Quigley's numbers before and thought it would drop spin for me, too.

> >

> > I was surprised to see the head weigh in at 193g so I might have to add some hotmelt and see if that would help with the sound and launch a bit. Maybe even get a Fujikura Ventus or Speeder TR shaft at some point.

>

> 193 seems really low. I thought these were supposed to be heavier, in the 200-205 range?

 

That's what I thought, too! Maybe I need to contact Callaway.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @HidekiWoods said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @HidekiWoods said:

> > > The conflicting reports are killing me (though appreciated). Guess I’ll just have to buy both and have a shoot out!

> >

> > It is all individual swings right? No one else is going to swing the club the way you do. I hit everything pretty low launch and spin. So, I need launch and spin help, I feel this is just enough more. I would not call it high spin, but individual result may vary depending on shaft, and about 1000 other factors.

> >

> > You may want just the standard head.

>

> I have ~+4 Aoa and have no problem launching it. I also hit both sz and triple diamond. My only concern is I found out after I hit the triple diamond, that it was a TC triple diamond and I’m not sure how that compares to the retail. I hit the TC triple diamond the best and it definitely did not spin too much (think it was around 1900). I like really like the fade bias.

 

I would imagine the TC (non-retail) head is lower spinning and not ideal for the average golfer. Gotta be at least lower lofts opposed to what's printed on there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

easyyy posted a comparison a few pages back of the TC and "retail" triple diamond head - everything was the same. There will be some different lofts available in the TC version obviously, but I doubt there's anything hugely different. Would explain the lighter head weight too as if they're the same mold, internals, etc which it seems like they are, then the lack of weight is to allow for hot melt. Mine weighs 194-195g.

Taylormade SIM 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Black 6x
Callaway Alpha 816 15* - Diamana B 80x
Adams MB2 Raw Tour Issue 4-PW - KBS CTaper 120
Bridgestone J15 50.08 - DG Tour Issue S400
Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 54.09 - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge
Scotty Cameron Milspec 350
Bridgestone Tour B XS

Link to post
Share on other sites

Most tour heads are light so they can further customize the head for the player.

Callaway Epic Max LS / Fuji Ventus X                  

Callaway Epic Speed 15* / Fuji Ventus Blue 8X               

Cally Mav Pro 20*  / Fuji Ventus Black 10TX

Honma 737V / Mitsubishi MMT 125TX

Cally MD5 50*,54*,60* / Mitsu MMT 125TX

Odyssey Versa #6




 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @J13 said:

> Most tour heads are light so they can further customize the head for the player.

 

That makes sense. I have been looking at the after market weights, but the forward and the skidding weight to try and play with it.

Driver: Titleist TSi3 Ventus blue 6x

3 wood: Titleist Tsi2 15 Ventus blue 7x

& Wood: Titleist TSi2 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; LAB DF2.1
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a retail 3D head, without the sleeve but including the factory front and rear weights it weighs 192g.

I’m curious, Are you guys quoting weights for the TC heads with or without the shaft sleeve?

TaylorMade SiM2 10.5° Mitsubishi Diamana DF50
TaylorMade SiM2 13.5° Mitsubishi Diamana BF60
TaylorMade Sim2 Max 18° Mitsubishi Diamana ZF70
TaylorMade SiM2 22° Mitsubishi MMT Hybrid 90
Srixon Z785 forged 5-PW Oban CT-115
Titleist Vokey SM8 Raw 49° Oban CT-115
Titleist Vokey SM8 Raw 53° Oban CT-115
TaylorMade Hi-Toe Raw 58° KBS Tour Black 115
Scotty Cameron Phantom X #11
TaylorMade 2017 Tp5x #67

Link to post
Share on other sites

I looked but cannot remember, What are the standard weights of both the movable and front weight on the 3D?

Driver: Titleist TSi3 Ventus blue 6x

3 wood: Titleist Tsi2 15 Ventus blue 7x

& Wood: Titleist TSi2 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; LAB DF2.1
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @QuigleyDU said:

> I looked but cannot remember, What are the standard weights of both the movable and front weight on the 3D?

 

On mine the front weight was 4 g and the rear weight was 12g with a total head weight of 196g without the adapter.

Ping G425 LST 9.5* Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

Titleist TSi2 15* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 75TX
PXG 0317X Proto 19* Project X HC1
PXG 0311T Gen 3 Project X 6.0HS
Titleist Vokey SM8 50*F, 55*S, 60*M Project X 6.0
Bettinardi BB0 Trisole Flow DASS

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @burns9304 said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > I looked but cannot remember, What are the standard weights of both the movable and front weight on the 3D?

>

> On mine the front weight was 4 g and the rear weight was 12g with a total head weight of 196g without the adapter.

 

Thanks, I have been looking at weights. I think I going to order a 6 and 8 gram weight for the front and 10 and 16 gram for the back.

Driver: Titleist TSi3 Ventus blue 6x

3 wood: Titleist Tsi2 15 Ventus blue 7x

& Wood: Titleist TSi2 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; LAB DF2.1
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @burns9304 said:

> > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > I looked but cannot remember, What are the standard weights of both the movable and front weight on the 3D?

> >

> > On mine the front weight was 4 g and the rear weight was 12g with a total head weight of 196g without the adapter.

>

> Thanks, I have been looking at weights. I think I going to order a 6 and 8 gram weight for the front and 10 and 16 gram for the back.

 

What will the change do?

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Rogtsaamokin66 said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @burns9304 said:

> > > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > I looked but cannot remember, What are the standard weights of both the movable and front weight on the 3D?

> > >

> > > On mine the front weight was 4 g and the rear weight was 12g with a total head weight of 196g without the adapter.

> >

> > Thanks, I have been looking at weights. I think I going to order a 6 and 8 gram weight for the front and 10 and 16 gram for the back.

>

> What will the change do?

 

Well if I add weight forward and take it away from the back. theory says it should lower spin. If I add to the total head weight, I will change the swing weight, which could change how the club loads etc. lots to things it could change.

Driver: Titleist TSi3 Ventus blue 6x

3 wood: Titleist Tsi2 15 Ventus blue 7x

& Wood: Titleist TSi2 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; LAB DF2.1
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just spoke with a Callaway tech support rep. Flash spins most. Sub zero spins less. Triple Diamond spins least.

He also said they are meant to be hit in the geometric center. I tend to tee the ball high and hit up a lot and catch it above the geometric center which kills spin and launches higher. Interesting he recommended for these heads not to do that.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @thepinkbomber said:

> I just spoke with a Callaway tech support rep. Flash spins most. Sub zero spins less. Triple Diamond spins least.

> He also said they are meant to be hit in the geometric center. I tend to tee the ball high and hit up a lot and catch it above the geometric center which kills spin and launches higher. Interesting he recommended for these heads not to do that.

>

 

Interesting that info is a little different from everything I have read. Thanks

Driver: Titleist TSi3 Ventus blue 6x

3 wood: Titleist Tsi2 15 Ventus blue 7x

& Wood: Titleist TSi2 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; LAB DF2.1
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @thepinkbomber said:

> > I just spoke with a Callaway tech support rep. Flash spins most. Sub zero spins less. Triple Diamond spins least.

> > He also said they are meant to be hit in the geometric center. I tend to tee the ball high and hit up a lot and catch it above the geometric center which kills spin and launches higher. Interesting he recommended for these heads not to do that.

> >

>

> Interesting that info is a little different from everything I have read. Thanks

 

Played both in same shaft, HZRDUS t1100. Finding the triple diamond to spin 300-400rmp’s more than flash sub zero.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @ohiohunter2 said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @thepinkbomber said:

> > > I just spoke with a Callaway tech support rep. Flash spins most. Sub zero spins less. Triple Diamond spins least.

> > > He also said they are meant to be hit in the geometric center. I tend to tee the ball high and hit up a lot and catch it above the geometric center which kills spin and launches higher. Interesting he recommended for these heads not to do that.

> > >

> >

> > Interesting that info is a little different from everything I have read. Thanks

>

> Played both in same shaft, HZRDUS t1100. Finding the triple diamond to spin 300-400rmp’s more than flash sub zero.

 

Thats what I found as well. But, the difference is small enough to call them the same.

Driver: Titleist TSi3 Ventus blue 6x

3 wood: Titleist Tsi2 15 Ventus blue 7x

& Wood: Titleist TSi2 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; LAB DF2.1
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @thepinkbomber said:

> > I just spoke with a Callaway tech support rep. Flash spins most. Sub zero spins less. Triple Diamond spins least.

> > He also said they are meant to be hit in the geometric center. I tend to tee the ball high and hit up a lot and catch it above the geometric center which kills spin and launches higher. Interesting he recommended for these heads not to do that.

> >

>

> Interesting that info is a little different from everything I have read. Thanks

Same with me. I heard triple diamond spins a little more than SZ and that was confirmed in my testing on track man using the same shaft.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just started reviewing the triple diamond in my WITB thread but so far I'm actually seeing lower ball flight than the standard SZ. Not sure on spin, hard to tell without jumping on trackman.

Callaway Epic Max LS / Fuji Ventus X                  

Callaway Epic Speed 15* / Fuji Ventus Blue 8X               

Cally Mav Pro 20*  / Fuji Ventus Black 10TX

Honma 737V / Mitsubishi MMT 125TX

Cally MD5 50*,54*,60* / Mitsu MMT 125TX

Odyssey Versa #6




 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Straight from Callaway...Just need to call them and talk to their technical reps...Flash, draw biased more upright, sub zero flatter lie small right bias and lower spin than flash, triple diamond most flat very right bias. They did say the higher toe in the triple diamond could help my miss of an occasional toe hook. They did say they would only recommend the triple diamond for someone that has tour like club head speed regardless of handicap.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Discussion and Links
      Please put any question or comments here.
       
      Links to the galleries...
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       


       
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       

       
      • 3 replies
    • 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #1
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #2
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #3
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #4
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #5
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #6
       
       

       
       
      Bryson Nimmer's Bettinardi putter - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
      Dustin Johnson's got the putter try-outs going on - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
       
       
       
       
      • 35 replies
    • 2021 Memorial - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       

       
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #1
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #2
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #3
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #4
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #5
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #6
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #7
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #8
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #9
       
       
       

       
       
       

       
      Piretti putter & cover for Hideki - 2021 Memorial
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Memorial
      New Odyssey (play like a kid) putter over - 2021 Memorial
      Bettinardi putters & covers - 2021 Memorial
      Ben An's Cameron putter - 2021 Memorial
       
       
      • 27 replies
    • 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge  - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #1
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #2
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #3
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #4
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #5
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #6
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #7
       
       

       
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge winner will get this Power wagon
      Eric Compton testing Axis 1 putter - 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Cameron putter and new cover - 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge
       
       
      • 7 replies
    • Phil Mickelson Winning WITB from the 2021 PGA Championship
      Phil Mickelson's Winning What's In The Bag? 
       
      Driver: Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond (6 degrees @5.5 , green dot cog) Fujikura Ventus Black 6 X (47.9 inches)
      2-wood: TaylorMade “Original One” Mini Driver (11.5 degrees) Fujikura Ventus Black 7 X
      4-wood: (Sunday only): Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero (16.5 degrees) Fujikura Ventus Blue 8 X
      Irons: Callaway X Forged UT (16) (Thursday-Saturday), Callaway X21 UT Proto (19 degrees @20.5, 25), Callaway Apex MB ‘21 (small groove) (6-PW) Shafts- 16* MCA MMT 105 TX, KBS Tour V 125 S+
      Wedges: Callaway PM Grind ’19 “Raw” ([email protected]*, 55-12*, 60-10*) Shafts: KBS Tour V 125 S+
      Putter: Odyssey Milled Blade “Phil Mickelson” SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour
      Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft X (Triple Track)
      Grips: Golf Pride MCC
       
      Link to more pics on the front-page... https://www.golfwrx.com/654804/phil-mickelson-witb-2021-may-pga-championship/
       

       
       
      • 86 replies

×
×
  • Create New...