> > @JerryTBall said:

> > > @PowderedToastMan said:

> > > > @balls_deep said:

> > > > > @kcsf said:

> > > > > > @balls_deep said:

> > > > > > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > > > > > @balls_deep said:

> > > > > > > > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > > > > > > Shipment arrived today, also the Mizuno bag Mizuno GAVE me due to a 3 day delay on a set of Mizuno irons I bought earlier. I was going to sell and buy a ping bag but it’s a really nice looking bag, low key, does not scream Mizuno!!

> > > > > > > > > 74v7ygo6ubx9.jpeg

> > > > > > > > > 3rjtz1b656sd.jpeg

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > There’s just something funny about some of the smallest blades on the market combined with “cavity back wedges for cavity back golfers” lol

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You know you seem to always have a snide comment, you tell ping to make their glide wedges muscle back then OK, I’m trying to get as close as I can to that iron for my wedges, the one Cleveland wedge was an experiment. I traded my Z Forge irons in and I would’ve used there gap muscle back if I still had it, I don’t need cavity back, if it happens to be that way oh well. I don’t like volkey wedges.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My snide remark is more towards Cleveland than yourself. I think the marketing campaign is hilarious. By all accounts they're nice clubs. No shade getting thrown your way, no need to be sensitive.

> > > > >

> > > > > Nice backwards walk. It wasn't read that way by me (and Jerry) and I'm fully on Jerry's bandwagon here as you seen to relish in making smart remarks instead of substantiative info. Try being positive.

> > > >

> > > > No backwards walk here. I mean what I say and say what I mean. I put a lot of good info on this forum. No need to be a snowflake there Mr. keyboard warrior. I'm on this thread because I'm genuinely interested in the Blueprint.

> > >

> > > I’m not taking any sides, but I had the same thought about the blade length of irons vs. the wedges. I’ve always been someone who was very sensitive to changes in blade length within the set, like I’ve actually had sleepless nights about it (not even a joke).

> > >

> > > Good on you Jerry for not being a total head case like myself.

> > >

> > >

> > Well thank you and right now the only thing I am obsessing over right now and going to lose sleep, is lie angle, because I took right out of the box, to a round of golf and I refuse to believe it’s my swing that made these go right all day I got a believe they need to be more upright so I’ll take care of that this week. I hit a Mizuno iron with the steel fiber flight control shaft in it the other day, I’m taking a hard look at those shafts, they’re really nice.

> >

>

> How did the Mizuno go direction wise? They play off of a 61.5 7 iron which is flatter than many OEMs. A recent Mark Crossfield swing path fix vid showed him attempting to hit cuts with a club that was way too upright for him. He was 7 out to in with his path slightly open face and was still hitting pulls. Goes to show how much affect lie any makes. That said, are you hitting pushes, fades, or push fades?

They were more of a push fade but today I hit an additional hundred plus balls with my 410s and the blueprints, did the little home business card static lie check and then after I hit the balls at the range I took all my clubs to Continental Golf and Justin had to go at least two upright on the blueprints, 410’s were fine as he tweaked them the other day, making 220 with 410 4 iron, 202 with blueprint and then everything started coming back to the middle now or I could hit fade or draw on demand, The Mizuno was a constant fade to the right with that steel fiber shaft that was the new MP 20, I did not care for that at all over the blueprint, I could control the blueprint and hit it much farther as well, but I think that stiff FC 90 soft step one time would be perfect for me, but right now I have the loading zone 5.5 stiff and those are fine. If anybody’s wanting to see the blueprint durability these are what they look like after over 100 balls with sand all over the ball no clean lie.

cub9jstwch8q.jpeg

6jwbna08qygz.jpeg

Just wanted to add a footnote, and this is just a total non-professional theory on why the clubs that normally saved my game when my iron play is poor. I’m thinking if the lie angle was off on these clubs during the testing phase in yesterday round, I’m sure it caused me to change my swing a bit on my woods because I had to change my swing on my irons to compensate for the poor consistency due to not set up correctly, just a armchair theory? Anyone care to weigh in her back that up theory?

I ordered a 7i to test out for myself. As a lefty I could not find any store in my STATE that had a lefty BP to try. I'm so excited to finally put a swing on one!

10.5˚ TaylorMade Stealth Plus

18° Titleist TSR2 5 Wood

21° Titleist TSR2 7 Wood

4-PW Titleist T100s Black

50˚ Titleist SM8 Black

54˚ Titleist SM8 Black

60˚ Titleist SM8 Black

Bettinardi Hive 8.0

Bridgestone Tour B-XS

> @arobbins3 said:

> I ordered a 7i to test out for myself. As a lefty I could not find any store in my STATE that had a lefty BP to try. I'm so excited to finally put a swing on one!

Yeah and if your state is Michigan, I grew up in the UP, there ain’t much of a golf season so hurry up and get that club my man!

Have played 3 more rounds with the Blueprints 7 iron thru PW and I am falling in love with these clubs. Have hit a ton of short irons stiff. The trajectory is perfectly in my eye's window....pure flight. Very consistent distance every time. So easier to dial in my yardages. I have not hit many out of the rough yet so I don't really know how the ball will fly out of the rough yet. I suspect they won't jump much. The ball bores nicely into the wind. The distance is fine as well.

Last week as I reported when got my new bp’s just took out box played a round, they were too flat, got adjusted more upright, played next day, hit them straighter, but not solid. I’m sure the non solid play was due to playing my ping 410’s for last month or so. So saw a great tip online last night and it made it very obvious to me when I watched it that it was all about the position of my hands at address and impact. The 410’s, although they don’t have a lot of offset, they did always put my hands in the right position. When transitioned to BP’s my hands seemed to stay even with ball or slightly behind, geez ? not sure why but did! Anyways the tip had you hold club club in your normal position then flip it where the toe was pointing at ball, kinda like when you need to putt when up against the fringe, the handle puts your hands in right position! To my surprise it worked through the whole bag, woods as well! Lol I even tried on putting green, I actually putted pretty good with hands a little forward. Each club actually it’s own position when you try it, driver and putter have the least. All said and done I pured every iron. I have to admit I’m mixing up my set though, I know many ask about combos, I’m replacing my 4&5 with my 410’s 4&5, so much more forgiving and distance. Don’t get me wrong, the 4&5 BP have great feel, distance, just out of 10 balls each the 410’s had slight enough edge to try this mix for couple rounds. Got SAS pro-am in about a week and a half don’t want to be a total hack. Sorry for the wall of text guys just sharing my thoughts........ disclaimer......there is no audio book! ?

A friend of mine whom I play with and caddie for once a year in a tournament told me he is "not good enough for Blueprint irons". He has been playing S55 for several years, is a former D1 collegiate player, has a scoring average of approximately 72, shot a 61 enroute to winning a Nor Cal county amateur event this summer , has qualified for several US Amateur's etc...In other words, this guy is a sensational player with a text book looking golf swing and game.

The point of my message here is that that golf industry types such as OEM marketing departments, fitters, retail salespeople etc... have spent recent years categorizing

club designs so much that now consumers are afraid to buy a particular club. I truly believe that everybody would be better served if OEM's stopped categorizing club designs by "player ability" and instead just put out a message of "try this club, you may like it".

Cleveland TL310 10.5* driver

Cleveland HB Launcher 15* 3-wood

Srixon H65  19* 3 hybrid and 22* 4 hybrid

Mizuno MP63 5 thru 9-iron

Cleveland RTX 48-52-56-64 wedges

Scotty Cameron Classic III putter

> @Fairway14 said:

> A friend of mine whom I play with and caddie for once a year in a tournament told me he is "not good enough for Blueprint irons". He has been playing S55 for several years, is a former D1 collegiate player, has a scoring average of approximately 72, shot a 61 enroute to winning a Nor Cal county amateur event this summer , has qualified for several US Amateur's etc...In other words, this guy is a sensational player with a text book looking golf swing and game.

> The point of my message here is that that golf industry types such as OEM marketing departments, fitters, retail salespeople etc... have spent recent years categorizing

> club designs so much that now consumers are afraid to buy a particular club. I truly believe that everybody would be better served if OEM's stopped categorizing club designs by "player ability" and instead just put out a message of "try this club, you may like it".

Well I played again today with my blueprints and the range session I had last week definitely helped and I think I’m going to have to put the four and five iron blueprint back in the bag, because I’m hitting that six 175 to 180 and my 410 four and five irons are going well past 190 and 200, so I don’t need irons to go that long because I have woods to cover that 190 to 250. I think my handicap is going to stay around nine after it updates tomorrow, but anybody who can shoot in the high 70s and easily play these clubs with the right shaft. I’m hitting him so well and straight I want to stay out and play but I have to get home after 18 holes but I could play all day I love those irons

I reshafted a set and the iron shafts all had that plastic weighing system inside the shaft, not sure why it is there but I gave up trying to balance these. I thought the screws in the head were for weighing but there was definitely weighing in the shafts, strange design too, ive see tip weights before but these were up in the shaft, perhaps it is some dampening device they employ now ?

that sounds discouraging as a have a set of $ tapers on the way

> @puresurfr said:

> I reshafted a set and the iron shafts all had that plastic weighing system inside the shaft, not sure why it is there but I gave up trying to balance these. I thought the screws in the head were for weighing but there was definitely weighing in the shafts, strange design too, ive see tip weights before but these were up in the shaft, perhaps it is some dampening device they employ now ?

> @JerryTBall said:

> Last week as I reported when got my new bp’s just took out box played a round, they were too flat, got adjusted more upright, played next day, hit them straighter, but not solid. I’m sure the non solid play was due to playing my ping 410’s for last month or so. So saw a great tip online last night and it made it very obvious to me when I watched it that it was all about the position of my hands at address and impact. The 410’s, although they don’t have a lot of offset, they did always put my hands in the right position. When transitioned to BP’s my hands seemed to stay even with ball or slightly behind, geez ? not sure why but did!

I'm interested in trying a set of these, but I am quite worried about the lack of offset (among other things, like can I get the trajectory I like to see out of them. I also wish they made UW/GW that matched). I would probably get them bent strong to at least add a bit of offset, although they would still be pretty low offset vs. what I am accustomed to playing. For the reasons you mention, even playing a set of AP2s these days I feel like I never hit the ball quite as well (not talking mishits, there doesn't seem to be as many good shots either). Some of this is probably just because they are different vs. what I'm used to playing with. But that means I'll never hit anything lower offset well in a fitting session, so I'd just need to buy them, play them/adjust, and then either keep or dump depending on the results. I may also buy a 5-iron and get it bent strong to 25 degrees to dink around with for a while. If I just can't hit it well (I don't want to combo anything) or I don't like the ball flight (problem will be too low), then I can save the hassle of a full set, and look at the G710s when they come out.

> @agolf1 said:

> > @JerryTBall said:

> > Last week as I reported when got my new bp’s just took out box played a round, they were too flat, got adjusted more upright, played next day, hit them straighter, but not solid. I’m sure the non solid play was due to playing my ping 410’s for last month or so. So saw a great tip online last night and it made it very obvious to me when I watched it that it was all about the position of my hands at address and impact. The 410’s, although they don’t have a lot of offset, they did always put my hands in the right position. When transitioned to BP’s my hands seemed to stay even with ball or slightly behind, geez ? not sure why but did!

> I'm interested in trying a set of these, but I am quite worried about the lack of offset (among other things, like can I get the trajectory I like to see out of them. I also wish they made UW/GW that matched). I would probably get them bent strong to at least add a bit of offset, although they would still be pretty low offset vs. what I am accustomed to playing. For the reasons you mention, even playing a set of AP2s these days I feel like I never hit the ball quite as well (not talking mishits, there doesn't seem to be as many good shots either). Some of this is probably just because they are different vs. what I'm used to playing with. But that means I'll never hit anything lower offset well in a fitting session, so I'd just need to buy them, play them/adjust, and then either keep or dump depending on the results. I may also buy a 5-iron and get it bent strong to 25 degrees to dink around with for a while. If I just can't hit it well (I don't want to combo anything) or I don't like the ball flight (problem will be too low), then I can save the hassle of a full set, and look at the G710s when they come out.

Yes unfortunately buying them and playing with them is the only way you could really know if you’re gonna like them or not it’s hard to hit one in the bay and say oh I love this then you take it out and you’re contacting the grass. I have the project XLZ 5.5 no hard or soft stepping, and I ordered them in the power spec, which makes them stronger and I do not have a high ball flight that’s my problem, but these I hit plenty high in the air. I know you’re probably wanting a blade type club but like the guys at Continental Golf asked me when I got my 410s, which you can get gap wedge and sand wedge in, Give them a chance, and I tell you what, it’s hard to beat that 410, there’s not much offset, they’re very forgiving and have plenty of distance.

I actually really love those 410’s, but I think I’m gonna keep the four and five Iron of the blueprint in the bag just to have that proper distance gapping after the six iron, I mean 175 with the 6 iron, that’s pretty good distance and it gives me the option of taking the 4 iron out and still keeping my 3, 5, & 9 wood, or put the four iron back in the bag and take out a wood, and add an extra wedge. Yesterday On the par five where I had like 190 to 205 to flag, and hit that 410 five iron over the green and Outabounds into a guys yard, I’m like wow that’s just too long I didn’t realize how far I could hit that. Good luck you can’t go wrong between the two sets it just seems like I can finesse the blueprint irons.

> @puresurfr said:

> I reshafted a set and the iron shafts all had that plastic weighing system inside the shaft, not sure why it is there but I gave up trying to balance these. I thought the screws in the head were for weighing but there was definitely weighing in the shafts, strange design too, ive see tip weights before but these were up in the shaft, perhaps it is some dampening device they employ now ?

What is the shaft size? .355T or .370?

> @JerryTBall said:

> Just wanted to add a footnote, and this is just a total non-professional theory on why the clubs that normally saved my game when my iron play is poor. I’m thinking if the lie angle was off on these clubs during the testing phase in yesterday round, I’m sure it caused me to change my swing a bit on my woods because I had to change my swing on my irons to compensate for the poor consistency due to not set up correctly, just a armchair theory? Anyone care to weigh in her back that up theory?

I had a similar issues with my Miura MC501's. I am usually a very consistent ball striker with my irons and I was hitting so many shots fat and to the right. Brought them to my local Club Champion and they said the lie angle was 2-3* flatter then my Srixon 945's on every iron. He bent them more upright and ball contact improved immediately and was night and day.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR3 with Fuji Ventus TR Blue 6x 
Titleist TSR3 with Fuji Ventus Blue 8x
Titleist T200 Utility with Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black (90x)
Miura MB101 (4-PW) with KBS Black $ Taper (130x)
Vokey SM8 Black Wedges- 50F, 54S, & 58D with KBS Black $ Taper 
Bettinardi Tour Issue BB0 Flow Prototype

Hey guys quick question, the screws that are at the end of the club Toe, are those all the same weight or are those different weights? Was just curious if I feel the club is a little heavier than I like I was wondering if I just could remove The screw and try to play with it, maybe put a plastic plug in the end?

> @JerryTBall said:

> Hey guys quick question, the screws that are at the end of the club Toe, are those all the same weight or are those different weights? Was just curious if I feel the club is a little heavier than I like I was wondering if I just could remove The screw and try to play with it, maybe put a plastic plug in the end?

They come in different weights, its how Ping swingweights the clubs. You could try them with no weights in, wont hurt anything, or send them in to Ping and they will change the weights to lighter ones for you. Someone in this thread got Ping to send them different weights so they could change them out themselves.

Driver:  Cobra Darkspeed LS 9* Tour 2.0 Black 65X

Fairway:  Ping G430 Max 14* Tour 2.0 Black 75X

Fairway:  Ping G430 Max 19.5* Tour 2.0 Black 75X

Irons:  PXG 0317 CB 5-GW KBS Tour 130X

Wedge: Ping Glide 4.0 54S Modus 125W

Wedge: Ping Glide 4.0 58S Modus 125W

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: Titleist Pro V1

> @JerryTBall said:

> Hey guys quick question, the screws that are at the end of the club Toe, are those all the same weight or are those different weights? Was just curious if I feel the club is a little heavier than I like I was wondering if I just could remove The screw and try to play with it, maybe put a plastic plug in the end?

Ping's standard iron swing weight is usually D1 (for 3-9-iron ) and then for the PW, GW, SW, LW progressively heavier, such as D2 to D4.

If you call 1-800-4PINGFIT and give the rep the serial number on your iron set, he/she will tell you the swing weight of your particular set.

I think Ping keeps an inventory of screw weights ranging from about 4 grams to 12 grams, and they use the appropriate weights to achieve the desired swing weight.For example, if a custom set was ordered with extra long shafts yet normal swing weight, then Ping would use its lightest screw weights when putting together that particular order. Or is a customer wanted shorter length shafts but normal swing weight, Ping would use the heavy screw weights.

Every two grams of screw weights influences the club's swing weight by 1 point. So, if Ping swapped out your current screw weights with ones 4 grams lighter, your set of irons would then have its swing weight reduced by 2 points (for example, a change from D1 to C9).

> @jblough99 said:

> > @JerryTBall said:

> > Hey guys quick question, the screws that are at the end of the club Toe, are those all the same weight or are those different weights? Was just curious if I feel the club is a little heavier than I like I was wondering if I just could remove The screw and try to play with it, maybe put a plastic plug in the end?

>

> They come in different weights, its how Ping swingweights the clubs. You could try them with no weights in, wont hurt anything, or send them in to Ping and they will change the weights to lighter ones for you. Someone in this thread got Ping to send them different weights so they could change them out themselves.

Yeah talked to ping, sending weights not an option he told me. My clubs built to D2 standard length, CP2 standard grip, stronger lofts, I’ve had lies adjusted to my liking. Suggestions are shorten 1/4-1/2”, or heavier grip, or something I just thought of, some sort of counter balance weight under grip!

I don’t want to get so drastic they’re unplayable. PM me for my other option.

Ping has made it very clear that they’re using a combination of a hosel weight and toe screw to balance the club and keep the sweetspot exactly where it should be.

Titleist TSR3 9* w/ GD UB-6 (S)
Titleist TSR2 15* & 21* w/ GD UB-7,8 (S)
Titleist u505 22* w/ Atmos Blue HB 85 (S)
Titleist T200/150 5-PW w/ Steelfiber i110 (S)
Vokey SM8 50*, 55*, 60* w/ S300
Scotty Cameron Toolbox

From my experience, there is a “right” size to irons and wedges. WRT the Blueprint, they are in the smaller side to what is out there mainstream but they were surprisingly forgiving.

Ping did a great a job. They have a nice square look and address.

The feel is preferential, it’s more on the solid side than soft.

> @PowderedToastMan said:

> > @balls_deep said:

> > > @kcsf said:

> > > > @balls_deep said:

> > > > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > > > @balls_deep said:

> > > > > > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > > > > Shipment arrived today, also the Mizuno bag Mizuno GAVE me due to a 3 day delay on a set of Mizuno irons I bought earlier. I was going to sell and buy a ping bag but it’s a really nice looking bag, low key, does not scream Mizuno!!

> > > > > > > 74v7ygo6ubx9.jpeg

> > > > > > > 3rjtz1b656sd.jpeg

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There’s just something funny about some of the smallest blades on the market combined with “cavity back wedges for cavity back golfers” lol

> > > > >

> > > > > You know you seem to always have a snide comment, you tell ping to make their glide wedges muscle back then OK, I’m trying to get as close as I can to that iron for my wedges, the one Cleveland wedge was an experiment. I traded my Z Forge irons in and I would’ve used there gap muscle back if I still had it, I don’t need cavity back, if it happens to be that way oh well. I don’t like volkey wedges.

> > > >

> > > > My snide remark is more towards Cleveland than yourself. I think the marketing campaign is hilarious. By all accounts they're nice clubs. No shade getting thrown your way, no need to be sensitive.

> > >

> > > Nice backwards walk. It wasn't read that way by me (and Jerry) and I'm fully on Jerry's bandwagon here as you seen to relish in making smart remarks instead of substantiative info. Try being positive.

> >

> > No backwards walk here. I mean what I say and say what I mean. I put a lot of good info on this forum. No need to be a snowflake there Mr. keyboard warrior. I'm on this thread because I'm genuinely interested in the Blueprint.

>

> I’m not taking any sides, but I had the same thought about the blade length of irons vs. the wedges. I’ve always been someone who was very sensitive to changes in blade length within the set, like I’ve actually had sleepless nights about it (not even a joke).

>

> Good on you Jerry for not being a total head case like myself.

>

>

> @JerryTBall said:

> > @jblough99 said:

> > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > Hey guys quick question, the screws that are at the end of the club Toe, are those all the same weight or are those different weights? Was just curious if I feel the club is a little heavier than I like I was wondering if I just could remove The screw and try to play with it, maybe put a plastic plug in the end?

> >

> > They come in different weights, its how Ping swingweights the clubs. You could try them with no weights in, wont hurt anything, or send them in to Ping and they will change the weights to lighter ones for you. Someone in this thread got Ping to send them different weights so they could change them out themselves.

>

> Yeah talked to ping, sending weights not an option he told me. My clubs built to D2 standard length, CP2 standard grip, stronger lofts, I’ve had lies adjusted to my liking. Suggestions are shorten 1/4-1/2”, or heavier grip, or something I just thought of, some sort of counter balance weight under grip!

> I don’t want to get so drastic they’re unplayable. PM me for my other option.

I doubt you will like heavier grips and, or counter balance weight at grip end. While those options will lower swing weight, they will add to the dead weight of the club. For clubs "feeling too heavy when swung", dead weight is just as significant as swing weight.

If you send the set to Ping I think they will install lighter swing weights, which would take your set from D2 to D0 or C9. My opinion is that D2 is a good playable , normal swing weight and you should play several more rounds before changing the weight of the irons. You might find that with some more playing time you like the irons just fine.

> @Fairway14 said:

> > @JerryTBall said:

> > > @jblough99 said:

> > > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > Hey guys quick question, the screws that are at the end of the club Toe, are those all the same weight or are those different weights? Was just curious if I feel the club is a little heavier than I like I was wondering if I just could remove The screw and try to play with it, maybe put a plastic plug in the end?

> > >

> > > They come in different weights, its how Ping swingweights the clubs. You could try them with no weights in, wont hurt anything, or send them in to Ping and they will change the weights to lighter ones for you. Someone in this thread got Ping to send them different weights so they could change them out themselves.

> >

> > Yeah talked to ping, sending weights not an option he told me. My clubs built to D2 standard length, CP2 standard grip, stronger lofts, I’ve had lies adjusted to my liking. Suggestions are shorten 1/4-1/2”, or heavier grip, or something I just thought of, some sort of counter balance weight under grip!

> > I don’t want to get so drastic they’re unplayable. PM me for my other option.

>

> I doubt you will like heavier grips and, or counter balance weight at grip end. While those options will lower swing weight, they will add to the dead weight of the club. For clubs "feeling too heavy when swung", dead weight is just as significant as swing weight.

> If you send the set to Ping I think they will install lighter swing weights, which would take your set from D2 to D0 or C9. My opinion is that D2 is a good playable , normal swing weight and you should play several more rounds before changing the weight of the irons. You might find that with some more playing time you like the irons just fine.

You’re probably right, Ping never suggested sending in, so guessing no option there, but could be wrong.

I work on range more may be my setup fluctuations Between my 410’s and BP’s thus messing with my muscle memory lol

> @JerryTBall said:

> > @Fairway14 said:

> > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > @jblough99 said:

> > > > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > > Hey guys quick question, the screws that are at the end of the club Toe, are those all the same weight or are those different weights? Was just curious if I feel the club is a little heavier than I like I was wondering if I just could remove The screw and try to play with it, maybe put a plastic plug in the end?

> > > >

> > > > They come in different weights, its how Ping swingweights the clubs. You could try them with no weights in, wont hurt anything, or send them in to Ping and they will change the weights to lighter ones for you. Someone in this thread got Ping to send them different weights so they could change them out themselves.

> > >

> > > Yeah talked to ping, sending weights not an option he told me. My clubs built to D2 standard length, CP2 standard grip, stronger lofts, I’ve had lies adjusted to my liking. Suggestions are shorten 1/4-1/2”, or heavier grip, or something I just thought of, some sort of counter balance weight under grip!

> > > I don’t want to get so drastic they’re unplayable. PM me for my other option.

> >

> > I doubt you will like heavier grips and, or counter balance weight at grip end. While those options will lower swing weight, they will add to the dead weight of the club. For clubs "feeling too heavy when swung", dead weight is just as significant as swing weight.

> > If you send the set to Ping I think they will install lighter swing weights, which would take your set from D2 to D0 or C9. My opinion is that D2 is a good playable , normal swing weight and you should play several more rounds before changing the weight of the irons. You might find that with some more playing time you like the irons just fine.

>

> You’re probably right, Ping never suggested sending in, so guessing no option there, but could be wrong.

> I work on range more may be my setup fluctuations Between my 410’s and BP’s thus messing with my muscle memory lol

I second not messing with the SW. Not many guys using shafts in a normal weight range can deal with C swing weights. Heavier the better (to a point) for me. Way easier to find the club during the swing and get proper matchups.