Jump to content

2019 Ping Blueprint Irons - New in hand photos


GolfWRX
 Share

Recommended Posts

> @"south side slugger" said:

> > @Kale_m said:

> > $300 per club for these here in Canada with a stock shaft offering.

>

> I am not sure if I understand, are you saying they are available in Canada?

 

Not yet, but when they are, that will be the cost per club w/ stock shafts

Driver: MYSim2 @ 8º w/ Ventus Velocore Blue 6s

Fairway: Titleist 915F 3w @15º w/ Diamana S+ 70s

Fairway: Sub70 939x 5w 18º w/ ProjectX Low Launch 6.0

Irons: Miura 4-6 (TC201), 7-PW (MB101) w/ MMT 105TX (ss*1)

Wedges: Artisan Raw 51º, 56º, 61º w/ Modus 120s

Putter: Artisan 0318 Deep Milled

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @Deadpool_25 said:

> Has anyone else heard these are extremely limited? I was told I was lucky I got my request/order in early because “only 5 sets were available in your area.” I’m in PHOENIX. WTF lol.

 

Unless Ping has changed their mind within the last week or so, these will be a full blown release.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @Deadpool_25 said:

> Has anyone else heard these are extremely limited? I was told I was lucky I got my request/order in early because “only 5 sets were available in your area.” I’m in PHOENIX. WTF lol.

 

Not what I have heard either but if there's only five sets for your area there will only be pictures of sets available here in Sandusky,OH and black and white pictures of lefty sets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @Cruisin1966 said:

> > @"south side slugger" said:

> > > @Kale_m said:

> > > $300 per club for these here in Canada with a stock shaft offering.

> >

> > I am not sure if I understand, are you saying they are available in Canada?

>

> Not yet, but when they are, that will be the cost per club w/ stock shafts

 

If I do the math correctly...$300 per club... 7 irons I’d be purchasing... can’t forget I’m a normal person with a budget... remembering these are forged and that $2,100 plus tax will need to be replaced after 1 season...

 

Yes, that’s right. The numbers point to a 0% chance I’ll be buying these. S55’s, you live to see another day. I’ll only look at pictures of the blueprints but know my heart is with you and my commitment is sincere.

 

 

Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being. Reforming club addict.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @PowderedToastMan said:

> If I do the math correctly...$300 per club... 7 irons I’d be purchasing... can’t forget I’m a normal person with a budget... remembering these are forged and that $2,100 plus tax will need to be replaced after 1 season...

 

One season?

14 Pings. Blueprints are incredibly good. Fetch is the most underrated putter on the market. Don't @ me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @matchavez said:

> > @PowderedToastMan said:

> > If I do the math correctly...$300 per club... 7 irons I’d be purchasing... can’t forget I’m a normal person with a budget... remembering these are forged and that $2,100 plus tax will need to be replaced after 1 season...

>

> One season?

I like to use my clubs and practice with them. I also don’t like clubfaces that are brown. I hit off mats most of the year when practicing.

 

This equates to about a year, maybe less if I’m feeling particularly vain. If you don’t like my math, then I can forward you to my help desk where no one will help you.

 

 

  • Like 1

Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being. Reforming club addict.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I currently use a i500/i210 combo set. i500 4-6 and i210 7-PW power spec. I am definitely excited for the 7-PW blueprints!! itll be nice to truly have a blended set! hahah

Driver: Titleist TSi3 9 Degree Tensei White Raw AV Extra Stiff 65 B1/H1 setting (RH)

3 Wood: Titleist TSi2 16.5 Degree Tensei White Raw AV Extra Stiff 75 A1 setting (RH)

7 Wood: Titleist TSi2 21 Degree Graphite Design Tour AD GP 80 Extra Stiff A1 setting (RH)

Irons: Titleist T200 4-5/T100S Black 6-9 Project X LZ 6.0 Onyx (RH)

Wedges: Titleist T100S Black 44 and 48, Titleist SM8 Jet Black 54S/10 bounce, 60S/10 bounce Project X LZ 6.0 Onyx (RH)

Putter: Custom Bettinardi Multi Wizard Studio Stock 28 with Black Tour Stability Shaft (RH)

Ball: TaylorMade TP5/TP5x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @PowderedToastMan said:

> > @Cruisin1966 said:

> > > @"south side slugger" said:

> > > > @Kale_m said:

> > > > $300 per club for these here in Canada with a stock shaft offering.

> > >

> > > I am not sure if I understand, are you saying they are available in Canada?

> >

> > Not yet, but when they are, that will be the cost per club w/ stock shafts

>

> If I do the math correctly...$300 per club... 7 irons I’d be purchasing... can’t forget I’m a normal person with a budget... remembering these are forged and that $2,100 plus tax will need to be replaced after 1 season...

>

> Yes, that’s right. The numbers point to a 0% chance I’ll be buying these. S55’s, you live to see another day. I’ll only look at pictures of the blueprints but know my heart is with you and my commitment is sincere.

>

>

 

You must be in Canada as the price quoted has been $300 Canadian, $212 USD. That is a tough bill to swallow each year as I'm hoping to get 2 seasons from my i500's. (Pretty good chance I'll order the 8-PW wedge though soon in the Blueprints).

 

Is it just me or does it seem as though prices have really climbed fast the past few years? PXG influenced or just normal inflationary impacts?

Epic Max LS

Ping hybrid

TM 770/p7mc

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 56*

Ping Tess JAS/TM FCG mallet

I'm a mess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @kcsf said:

> > @PowderedToastMan said:

> > > @Cruisin1966 said:

> > > > @"south side slugger" said:

> > > > > @Kale_m said:

> > > > > $300 per club for these here in Canada with a stock shaft offering.

> > > >

> > > > I am not sure if I understand, are you saying they are available in Canada?

> > >

> > > Not yet, but when they are, that will be the cost per club w/ stock shafts

> >

> > If I do the math correctly...$300 per club... 7 irons I’d be purchasing... can’t forget I’m a normal person with a budget... remembering these are forged and that $2,100 plus tax will need to be replaced after 1 season...

> >

> > Yes, that’s right. The numbers point to a 0% chance I’ll be buying these. S55’s, you live to see another day. I’ll only look at pictures of the blueprints but know my heart is with you and my commitment is sincere.

> >

> >

>

> You must be in Canada as the price quoted has been $300 Canadian, $212 USD. That is a tough bill to swallow each year as I'm hoping to get 2 seasons from my i500's. (Pretty good chance I'll order the 8-PW wedge though soon in the Blueprints).

>

> Is it just me or does it seem as though prices have really climbed fast the past few years? PXG influenced or just normal inflationary impacts?

 

Clubs should have increase 6% in cost over the last 3 years due to inflation in the US

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It does seem like as soon as companies put forged on their GI clubs up goes the price. Ping puts forged on 8620 forged wedges and up goes the price, they put a forged face on the i500 and up goes the price. Stands to reason the Blueprints with forged on them would be in the wedge price range. Waiting for the collective groan from Asia if they announce these are forged 8620 not 1025.. PXG certainly kicked it off with a forged body and cast face..every other OEM follows suit. Thankfully traditional forged companies aren’t jacking the prices unreasonably while producing traditionally forged 1025 clubs..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well...May 15 and 16 are this week. Doesn't get much more "mid" than that when it comes to months.

 

Can't wait to hit this stupid club!!!

TS3 10.5 (A1) Project X Even Flow White 65 6.0

TS2 15 (B1) Project X Even Flow White 75 6.0
TS3 19 (C4) Project X Even Flow White 90 6.0
PING iBlade 4-5 DGS400
PING Blueprint 6-PW DGS400
SM7 51, 56, 60 in Tour Chrome, DG S200
Scotty Cameron 009m and Tour Newport 
Pro V1x YELLOW / Vice Pro+ Lime / Srixon Z-Star XV Yellow

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yep...if that’s what they’re going to look like, I’m in.

TS3 10.5 (A1) Project X Even Flow White 65 6.0

TS2 15 (B1) Project X Even Flow White 75 6.0
TS3 19 (C4) Project X Even Flow White 90 6.0
PING iBlade 4-5 DGS400
PING Blueprint 6-PW DGS400
SM7 51, 56, 60 in Tour Chrome, DG S200
Scotty Cameron 009m and Tour Newport 
Pro V1x YELLOW / Vice Pro+ Lime / Srixon Z-Star XV Yellow

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look at the hosel on that PW !!! Yayah !!

TM Sim2 max 9* TB 70TX

TM 300 13.5* Tensei CK blue 80TX

TM Sim2 max 16.5 MMT 70x 

Tsi2 21* graphite design Ad IZ 8s 

Titleist T100 5-pw MMT 125 TX 

Very sm7 50 edel sms 54 58 MMT 125 TX 

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @Pinging77 said:

> Probably right out the back door of the plant in China or even worse Ping. No color code in dot, so not from tour..

 

Maybe...I can see them not having a color code if they are from a tour van. It wouldn't surprise me if they were fake, either, though.

In any event, as mentioned above, June 1 is close...real or not, there's no point in grossly overpaying for heads when you'll be able to have them from PING soon enough.

TS3 10.5 (A1) Project X Even Flow White 65 6.0

TS2 15 (B1) Project X Even Flow White 75 6.0
TS3 19 (C4) Project X Even Flow White 90 6.0
PING iBlade 4-5 DGS400
PING Blueprint 6-PW DGS400
SM7 51, 56, 60 in Tour Chrome, DG S200
Scotty Cameron 009m and Tour Newport 
Pro V1x YELLOW / Vice Pro+ Lime / Srixon Z-Star XV Yellow

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @"MR. MP67" said:

> Ping Blueprint tour heads on ebay ( head only ). 4-pw. $2,999.99. No returns. The heads look too chromey for me. I thought that they were the pearl finish. I'll pass, I'll wait for whole deal. First of June not that far away.

 

Just wait a couple more weeks and get them way cheaper...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @towncryer said:

> > @Pinging77 said:

> > Probably right out the back door of the plant in China or even worse Ping. No color code in dot, so not from tour..

>

> Maybe...I can see them not having a color code if they are from a tour van. It wouldn't surprise me if they were fake, either, though.

> In any event, as mentioned above, June 1 is close...real or not, there's no point in grossly overpaying for heads when you'll be able to have them from PING soon enough.

 

The first Anser “Forged” irons had several sets on eBay a month before they were released in Japan let alone here. No paint. no serial numbers... were the real deal right out the back door of Chinese plant. Knowing Ping if those came from the tour van someone is toast as they must account for their inventory and who has equipment they built..last thing they would do is let unbuilt heads out. The wedge appears to be missing the toe weight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @Pinging77 said:

> > @towncryer said:

> > > @Pinging77 said:

> > > Probably right out the back door of the plant in China or even worse Ping. No color code in dot, so not from tour..

> >

> > Maybe...I can see them not having a color code if they are from a tour van. It wouldn't surprise me if they were fake, either, though.

> > In any event, as mentioned above, June 1 is close...real or not, there's no point in grossly overpaying for heads when you'll be able to have them from PING soon enough.

>

> The first Anser “Forged” irons had several sets on eBay a month before they were released in Japan let alone here. No paint. no serial numbers... were the real deal right out the back door of Chinese plant. Knowing Ping if those came from the tour van someone is toast as they must account for their inventory and who has equipment they built..last thing they would do is let unbuilt heads out. The wedge appears to be missing the toe weight.

 

Good points.

TS3 10.5 (A1) Project X Even Flow White 65 6.0

TS2 15 (B1) Project X Even Flow White 75 6.0
TS3 19 (C4) Project X Even Flow White 90 6.0
PING iBlade 4-5 DGS400
PING Blueprint 6-PW DGS400
SM7 51, 56, 60 in Tour Chrome, DG S200
Scotty Cameron 009m and Tour Newport 
Pro V1x YELLOW / Vice Pro+ Lime / Srixon Z-Star XV Yellow

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I played with Alex Prugh yesterday and he had the blueprints in the bag. I hit his 3 iron on the range a few times. Honestly I didn’t find it that hard to hit. They feel incredible.

  • Like 1

PING G410 LST 9* (Weight neutral) - HZRDUS Black 6.5 
PING G410 14.5* LST - Tensei Pro Orange TX 70
PING Blueprint 3-Pw - KBS Tour S+ - Cushin
PING Glide Forged (Ping Man stamps) - 50º/54º/58º - KBS Tour S+ - Cushin
PING PLD Anser "Honey Badger"
Bridgestone Tour B XS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2022 Farmers Insurance Open - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      General Albums - 
       
      2022 Farmers Insurance Open - Monday #1
      2022 Farmers Insurance Open - Monday #2
      2022 Farmers Insurance Open - Monday #3
      2022 Farmers Insurance Open - Monday #4
       
       
      WITB Albums - 
       
      Hideki Matsuyama - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Sung Kang - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Adam Long - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Brandon Wu - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Jimmy Walker - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Sam Burns - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Xander Schauffele - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Trey Mullinax - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Daniel Berger - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      James Hahn - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Phil Mickelson - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Aaron Wise - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Justin Thomas - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Lee Hodges - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Jordan Spieth - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Cameron Champ - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Kyle Stanley - WITB - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
       
       
      Pullout Albums - 
       
      New Super Stroke grip - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Tour Aim alignment aids - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Swag Golf: Hideki's caddie bowing at Augusta, signed headcovers – 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Dylan Frittelli's Callaway Apex TCB Sand Wedge (1-of-1 proto) – 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      Bryson DeChambeau's Cobra King LTDx 5-degree driver – 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      NeuroPeak Pro NTel Belt - 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
      JumboMax JMX Zen Lite grips – 2022 Farmers Insurance Open
       
      Cameron Champ WITB has the new Ping i525

       
      Bryson's WITB has the new Cobra LTDx Driver 

       
      Phils new Rogue Driver

       
      Bryson's LAGolf Shaft in the driver

       
      Xander has the triple diamond "S" driver

       
      New SuperStroke grips for 2022

       
      • 1 reply
    • 2022 The American Express WITB Photos (Spotted: New gear for 2022) - Discussion & Links
      Please put and comments or questions here
       
       
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2022 American Express
      New Taylor-Made putters - 2022 American Express
      New Odyssey putters - 2022 American Express
      New Axis 1 model putter - - 2022 American Express
      Patrick Cantlay - WITB - 2022 American Express
      Mitsubishi MMT putter shaft - 2022 American Express
      Ping putter - 2022 American Express
      Abraham Ancer - WITB - 2022 American Express
      Jason Dufner - WITB - 2022 American Express
      Will Zalatoris - WITB - 2022 American Express
      The Surgeon 6109 wedge - 2022 American Express
      LA Golf "DJ Series" shafts (2022 American Express)
       
       
       
      2022 American Express - Monday #1
       
       
       
       
      • 40 replies
    • Sony Open Pics from January 11, 2022 Part 1
      I was able to get out to the Sony Open today to take a few pics.  I guess due to Covid precautions they kept the spectators pretty far from the players.  Also due to camera restrictions they've put in place, I wasn't able to bring the big lens like I normally do. Hopefully they'll ease up on the ropes and I'll be able to get more pics tomorrow!
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 22 replies
    • 2022 Callaway Rogue ST drivers (in-hand photos)
      2022 Callaway Rogue ST Max driver
       

       
      2022 Callaway Rogue ST Max D driver
       
      2021 Callaway Rogue ST Max 
       
      2022 Callaway Rogue ST Max LS driver

       
      2022 Callaway Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS

       
      Rogue ST exploded views
        • Like
      • 199 replies
    • Titleist Vokey SM9 Link on Wedge Works Coming Soon- UPDATED Pics Added Pg 4
      Looks like there is a link on Titleist Wedge Works for the new Vokey SM9, but doesn't show any photos yet.
       
      https://www.vokey.com/product/WM137.html#start=4
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 210 replies

×
×
  • Create New...