G410 irons...took the leap

bamagolf

I followed this thread a while back and tried the 410's as a result. They're great clubs but there was just something about them. I ended up with the 919 HM and love them. But since a couple people have mentioned it, I'll say it as well. I'm really, really looking forward to the 3.0's.

Ping G400 Max 10.5*
Cobra F8 7W
Cobra F8 4H
Mizuno 919 Hot Metal 5-GW
Callaway MD3 54*
Callaway MD PM 58*
Ping Sigma G Tyne

> @"Little Ned" said:

> I followed this thread a while back and tried the 410's as a result. They're great clubs but there was just something about them. I ended up with the 919 HM and love them. But since a couple people have mentioned it, I'll say it as well. I'm really, really looking forward to the 3.0's.

I wanted to try the Mizuno's but they just look so darn chunky to me. I can't stand the PW shape. I'm sure they perform from the sounds of it though.

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

> @lawsonman said:

> > @"Little Ned" said:

> > I followed this thread a while back and tried the 410's as a result. They're great clubs but there was just something about them. I ended up with the 919 HM and love them. But since a couple people have mentioned it, I'll say it as well. I'm really, really looking forward to the 3.0's.

>

> I wanted to try the Mizuno's but they just look so darn chunky to me. I can't stand the PW shape. I'm sure they perform from the sounds of it though.

I got lucky, honestly. I purchased them sight unseen. It wasn't that there was anything wrong with the 410's really. I think it had more to do with me growing weary of my G's, and having played the G series for the past 10-15 years, I wanted to change things up. I love Ping clubs but I don't regret going with Hot Metals one bit.

Ping G400 Max 10.5*
Cobra F8 7W
Cobra F8 4H
Callaway MD3 54*
Callaway MD PM 58*
Ping Sigma G Tyne

> @"Little Ned" said:

> I got lucky, honestly. I purchased them sight unseen. It wasn't that there was anything wrong with the 410's really. I think it had more to do with me growing weary of my G's, and having played the G series for the past 10-15 years, I wanted to change things up. I love Ping clubs but I don't regret going with Hot Metals one bit.

>

Both fantastic irons. I played the 900 HMs extensively over the past couple of seasons, and then the 919 HMs this season. Also played G30 and G irons recently. Although I am yet to pick up the G410s (I am sure I will), I am playing the G400s right now, and they are terrific (and better to me than G30 and G, though nothing huge of course).

If I had to rate, and this is strictly for my game, I would give the G400s like an A, and the 919 HMs an A-. The Ping look and bounce always seems to give me slightly better performance than Mizunos. YMMV.

Ping G430 Max 9* Driver, GD Tour AD VR-6 S

Callaway ‘23 Great Big Bertha 3 Wood, GD Tour AD VR-7 S

Callaway Paradym 18* Super Hybrid, Aerotech Steelfiber fc75 Hy f4

Callaway Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrids, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 80 6.0

Mizuno JPX 923 HM Irons 6-GW, MMT 105 S

Taylormade Milled Grind 4 Wedges 54*/11 and 58*/11, MMT 105 TX (ss1x)

Odyssey O-Works #7CH Putter

> @JMH1220 said:

> I demoed these at the range. They are very good irons as I expected. I sure don’t like the longer shafts on irons these days. I would go back to the old standard.

In fairness, the "longer" in newer Ping models is around 1/2" in the longe

The "longer" only really affects the 4-iron and 5-iron. Well, OK the G410 6-iron is 1/8" longer (then 1/4" for 5-iron and 3/8" for > @lawsonman said:

> > @"Little Ned" said:

> > I followed this thread a while back and tried the 410's as a result. They're great clubs but there was just something about them. I ended up with the 919 HM and love them. But since a couple people have mentioned it, I'll say it as well. I'm really, really looking forward to the 3.0's.

>

> I wanted to try the Mizuno's but they just look so darn chunky to me. I can't stand the PW shape. I'm sure they perform from the sounds of it though.

It's funny, like Little Ned I've been with the G20/G30/G irons for a number of years. I grabbed a very affordable deal on some like-new JPX 900 Hot Metal via eBay and really like them.

A guy I play with recently got G410's and I gave them a quick look. After getting used to the "darn chunky" look of the 900HM's (and I know what you mean about the PW especially) the G410's just didn't "do it" for me. Last week I took a look at some G and G400 in a local golf store and same thing. Just not what I want to see right now when I look down at the ball.

Oh well, at some point I'll see a set of like-new G-somethings for cheap and jump on them. I'm so predictable.

I just traded my set. I have moved onto i210 with DG 120 s300 shafts. I played some solid golf with G410, couple of par rounds but didnt like the feel on miss hits and had trouble with the bulky soles. Especially in the 9 and PW. Poor directional control and distance. Really looking forward to the i210! I still think the G410 are exceptional irons but I kept putting a set of backup blades in the bag. G410 were a little too bulky and hard to hit different shots.

• Like 1

Taylormade M6
Callaway Steelhead XR 4+
Mizuno MP-18 mb 4-PW
Titliest SM7 50f, 54s, 58d
SC Phantom X 5.5

> @"North Butte" said:

> > @JMH1220 said:

> > I demoed these at the range. They are very good irons as I expected. I sure don’t like the longer shafts on irons these days. I would go back to the old standard.

> In fairness, the "longer" in newer Ping models is around 1/2" in the longe

>

>

> The "longer" only really affects the 4-iron and 5-iron. Well, OK the G410 6-iron is 1/8" longer (then 1/4" for 5-iron and 3/8" for > @lawsonman said:

> > > @"Little Ned" said:

> > > I followed this thread a while back and tried the 410's as a result. They're great clubs but there was just something about them. I ended up with the 919 HM and love them. But since a couple people have mentioned it, I'll say it as well. I'm really, really looking forward to the 3.0's.

> >

> > I wanted to try the Mizuno's but they just look so darn chunky to me. I can't stand the PW shape. I'm sure they perform from the sounds of it though.

>

> It's funny, like Little Ned I've been with the G20/G30/G irons for a number of years. I grabbed a very affordable deal on some like-new JPX 900 Hot Metal via eBay and really like them.

>

> A guy I play with recently got G410's and I gave them a quick look. After getting used to the "darn chunky" look of the 900HM's (and I know what you mean about the PW especially) the G410's just didn't "do it" for me. Last week I took a look at some G and G400 in a local golf store and same thing. Just not what I want to see right now when I look down at the ball.

>

> Oh well, at some point I'll see a set of like-new G-somethings for cheap and jump on them. I'm > @LaymanM said:

> I just traded my set. I have moved onto i210 with DG 120 s300 shafts. I played some solid golf with G410, couple of par rounds but didnt like the feel on miss hits and had trouble with the bulky soles. Especially in the 9 and PW. Poor directional control and distance. Really looking forward to the i210! I still think the G410 are exceptional irons but I kept putting a set of backup blades in the bag. G410 were a little too bulky and hard to hit different shots.

Yea, they are pretty well just long and straight. They aren't finesse irons.

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

I've played a number of rounds with these now. A couple of comments at least from my perspective

-It's interesting to not quite hit them pure. They feel somewhat dull but the ball still goes really well. I'm coming from forged Apex Pros but even still. I've had a few shots that just felt really Meh but end up OK. I hit a green from 197 today that felt a bit fat and off center, and i didn't even feel it much in my hands. It's a different feeling that takes some getting used to. Like my brain says "nope" and then i look up and the ball is on the green

-Hitting them clean feels really nice. I won't say it's like a forged club but if you hit it on the button you still feel rewarded. I put a ball today to like 10 feet from 186 and as soon as it left the club i knew. You got that clickiness hitting it pure.

-I really don't feel the heads look monstrous at all in the short clubs. With the 4 iron you can see the junk in the trunk a bit. But for wedges , 9 iron etc....it's actually a pretty appealing club

-I'm a good ball striker but i still feel like a kid in a candy store with the UW and SW....especially in the rough. I don't know why i don't always do this. You have balls sitting in rough that with a blade wedge might hit high on the clubface and come out dead. These i just make a swing and they go

-That being said, don't chip with them. I'd highly recommend having a lob wedge for touchy stuff

• Like 2

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

> @MtlJeff said:

> I've played a number of rounds with these now. A couple of comments at least from my perspective

>

> -It's interesting to not quite hit them pure. They feel somewhat dull but the ball still goes really well. I'm coming from forged Apex Pros but even still. I've had a few shots that just felt really Meh but end up OK. I hit a green from 197 today that felt a bit fat and off center, and i didn't even feel it much in my hands. It's a different feeling that takes some getting used to. Like my brain says "nope" and then i look up and the ball is on the green

>

> -Hitting them clean feels really nice. I won't say it's like a forged club but if you hit it on the button you still feel rewarded. I put a ball today to like 10 feet from 186 and as soon as it left the club i knew. You got that clickiness hitting it pure.

>

> -I really don't feel the heads look monstrous at all in the short clubs. With the 4 iron you can see the junk in the trunk a bit. But for wedges , 9 iron etc....it's actually a pretty appealing club

>

> -I'm a good ball striker but i still feel like a kid in a candy store with the UW and SW....especially in the rough. I don't know why i don't always do this. You have balls sitting in rough that with a blade wedge might hit high on the clubface and come out dead. These i just make a swing and they go

>

> -That being said, don't chip with them. I'd highly recommend having a lob wedge for touchy stuff

A lot of good points. Hit some horribly clanky feeling 4 irons that still performed really well. Feel on slight off center hits is horrible and literally have no clue where impact is. Some days however, I hit them pure and would have to adjust for distance.

Also agree pw and other irons are great out of semi rough. But pw was horrible for me on tight lie. I want and need more control from 8, 9 and PW. That's why I moved on.

Taylormade M6
Callaway Steelhead XR 4+
Mizuno MP-18 mb 4-PW
Titliest SM7 50f, 54s, 58d
SC Phantom X 5.5

> @MtlJeff said:

> -I'm a good ball striker but i still feel like a kid in a candy store with the UW and SW....especially in the rough. I don't know why i don't always do this. You have balls sitting in rough that with a blade wedge might hit high on the clubface and come out dead. These i just make a swing and they go

>

Good point. I was throwing some darts today with my G400’s, but I definitely treat short shots differently out of the rough with the G400’s than other iron sets. The UW is so good, that I’ll choke down on the UW on say a 110 yard shot out of the rough, rather than hitting a full SW. The extra meat behind the UW is so forgiving and beneficial. Maybe not every lie out of the rough, but plenty of them.

I’d hate to give up the versatility of my S18 SW, but I may need to pick up a G400 SW for full shots, relying on my S18 LW for anything requiring finesse. Another good round today, and still loving the G400s.

Ping G430 Max 9* Driver, GD Tour AD VR-6 S

Callaway ‘23 Great Big Bertha 3 Wood, GD Tour AD VR-7 S

Callaway Paradym 18* Super Hybrid, Aerotech Steelfiber fc75 Hy f4

Callaway Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrids, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 80 6.0

Mizuno JPX 923 HM Irons 6-GW, MMT 105 S

Taylormade Milled Grind 4 Wedges 54*/11 and 58*/11, MMT 105 TX (ss1x)

Odyssey O-Works #7CH Putter

Still loving the g410 irons. Best I have hit a set of irons ever, but I'm weak. I'm keeping them, but will test them against the Mizuno HMPs. I've never had a set of mizunos so curious to see how the lower bounce, offset, and moi plays on the course. I miss center often out to the toe so the lower moi is worrisome. However, in initial testing the distance with the mizunos was more consistent. I know that's a product of strike and swing but for some reason I was able to swing them better.

The Pings have Alta graphite and I really like the shafts but they are a touch light for me. Had to put a 10" strip of lead tape to get the club heft close. Think I could add 10" more and that would be nice. The mizunos will have recoil.

I really hope Ping someday makes an iron with g410 size/moi, I series offset, and i500 clean looks. That would be an awesome club.

Let me tell you what Wooderson is packin'
Sim Max 12° Speeder NX 6s
Sim2 Max 15°
Ping G410 21° 
Ping G425 22°/25°
Ping G430 6-PW AWT Stiff
Ping Glide 3.0 GW/SW

Ping Eye 2 XG LW

> @Wooderson said:

> Still loving the g410 irons. Best I have hit a set of irons ever, but I'm weak. I'm keeping them, but will test them against the Mizuno HMPs. I've never had a set of mizunos so curious to see how the lower bounce, offset, and moi plays on the course. I miss center often out to the toe so the lower moi is worrisome. However, in initial testing the distance with the mizunos was more consistent. I know that's a product of strike and swing but for some reason I was able to swing them better.

>

> The Pings have Alta graphite and I really like the shafts but they are a touch light for me. Had to put a 10" strip of lead tape to get the club heft close. Think I could add 10" more and that would be nice. The mizunos will have recoil.

>

> I really hope Ping someday makes an iron with g410 size/moi, I series offset, and i500 clean looks. That would be an awesome club.

>

>

If you’re concerned about MOI, comparing the 410’s to the Hot Metal Pro’s isn’t really apples to oranges. If you want to give Mizuno’s a try and MOi is desirable, the Hot Metals is a more apples to apples option with the 410’s.

Ping G400 Max 10.5*
Cobra F8 7W
Cobra F8 4H
Callaway MD3 54*
Callaway MD PM 58*
Ping Sigma G Tyne

> @Wooderson said:

> Still loving the g410 irons. Best I have hit a set of irons ever, but I'm weak. I'm keeping them, but will test them against the Mizuno HMPs. I've never had a set of mizunos so curious to see how the lower bounce, offset, and moi plays on the course. I miss center often out to the toe so the lower moi is worrisome. However, in initial testing the distance with the mizunos was more consistent. I know that's a product of strike and swing but for some reason I was able to swing them better.

>

> The Pings have Alta graphite and I really like the shafts but they are a touch light for me. Had to put a 10" strip of lead tape to get the club heft close. Think I could add 10" more and that would be nice. The mizunos will have recoil.

>

> I really hope Ping someday makes an iron with g410 size/moi, I series offset, and i500 clean looks. That would be an awesome club.

>

>

Heh! You're as bad as me! I can't count the number of times I find something that impresses the heck of of me and makes me score better only to turn around and buy something else. Searching for that holy grail that doesn't exsist. :)

• Like 2

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

> @lawsonman said:

> > @Wooderson said:

> > Still loving the g410 irons. Best I have hit a set of irons ever, but I'm weak. I'm keeping them, but will test them against the Mizuno HMPs. I've never had a set of mizunos so curious to see how the lower bounce, offset, and moi plays on the course. I miss center often out to the toe so the lower moi is worrisome. However, in initial testing the distance with the mizunos was more consistent. I know that's a product of strike and swing but for some reason I was able to swing them better.

> >

> > The Pings have Alta graphite and I really like the shafts but they are a touch light for me. Had to put a 10" strip of lead tape to get the club heft close. Think I could add 10" more and that would be nice. The mizunos will have recoil.

> >

> > I really hope Ping someday makes an iron with g410 size/moi, I series offset, and i500 clean looks. That would be an awesome club.

> >

> >

>

> Heh! You're as bad as me! I can't count the number of times I find something that impresses the heck of of me and makes me score better only to turn around and buy something else. Searching for that holy grail that doesn't exsist. :)

Oh I agree it's all quite silly. What can I say I like shiny new things. I keep telling the wife I just need to buy a boat. That'll stop this. Thankfully driver, fwys, hybrids, wedges, and putter are set.

Little Ned, I didn't want a direct comparison. Wanted to test a set that was say in between g irons and I irons. I've played i200s before and my score was only marginally higher than what I post with g410s. If the HMP can give me better feel, sound, lower launch, and yet keep the GIRs at the same level I'll play them. The carry delta on all shots with g410 7 iron was 148 to 168. The HMP carry delta was 154 to 162. I know that's all me and it was impact related but the 148 shot felt nice. Anyway for some reason I hit middle more with the HMP.

Let me tell you what Wooderson is packin'
Sim Max 12° Speeder NX 6s
Sim2 Max 15°
Ping G410 21° 
Ping G425 22°/25°
Ping G430 6-PW AWT Stiff
Ping Glide 3.0 GW/SW

Ping Eye 2 XG LW

> @"HackerD " said:

> _> @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > Question I have for PING enthusiasts: I did their online fitting and based on my measurements it says I should be +1/2" length and color code Green (2* upright). I don't really want to play longer irons for swing weight purposes (even though I know PING could potentially adjust), but could I just account for that by going color code White 3* upright instead?

> I’m not an expert but I’ll repeat what the experts say: you should not order clubs based on static specs from the Ping color chart. That’s meant to be a starting point for dynamic fitting.

>

> @"HackerD " said:

> _> @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > Question I have for PING enthusiasts: I did their online fitting and based on my measurements it says I should be +1/2" length and color code Green (2* upright). I don't really want to play longer irons for swing weight purposes (even though I know PING could potentially adjust), but could I just account for that by going color code White 3* upright instead?

> I’m not an expert but I’ll repeat what the experts say: you should not order clubs based on static specs from the Ping color chart. That’s meant to be a starting point for dynamic fitting.

>

I will second the need for a dynamic fitting. My Ping static fitting was close but not exactly what I ended up with. My static fitting was standard length 2.0 upright. My dynamic fitting has consistently been +1/4 inch with 1.0 upright.

Ping G410 plus Tour65 S
PING G410 3w Tour 75 S
PING G410 hybrids: 18*, 22* & 26* TENSEI PRO BLUE 80 GR S
[PING G410 irons: 6 - U Nippon MODUS³ Tour 105
PING Glide 3.0 Wedges: 54* SS, & 60* SS

Scott Cameron Fastback 2.0
Member of TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013

> @Kratus977 said:

> > @"HackerD " said:

> > _> @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > > Question I have for PING enthusiasts: I did their online fitting and based on my measurements it says I should be +1/2" length and color code Green (2* upright). I don't really want to play longer irons for swing weight purposes (even though I know PING could potentially adjust), but could I just account for that by going color code White 3* upright instead?

> > I’m not an expert but I’ll repeat what the experts say: you should not order clubs based on static specs from the Ping color chart. That’s meant to be a starting point for dynamic fitting.

> >

>

> > @"HackerD " said:

> > _> @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > > Question I have for PING enthusiasts: I did their online fitting and based on my measurements it says I should be +1/2" length and color code Green (2* upright). I don't really want to play longer irons for swing weight purposes (even though I know PING could potentially adjust), but could I just account for that by going color code White 3* upright instead?

> > I’m not an expert but I’ll repeat what the experts say: you should not order clubs based on static specs from the Ping color chart. That’s meant to be a starting point for dynamic fitting.

> >

>

> I will second the need for a dynamic fitting. My Ping static fitting was close but not exactly what I ended up with. My static fitting was standard length 2.0 upright. My dynamic fitting has consistently been +1/4 inch with 1.0 upright.

I definitely see the value of dynamic fitting now. PING "fit" me at +1/2" length with 2* upright. Just recently had a dynamic fitting where my specs were standard length and 2* flat... go figure!

> @Kratus977 said:

> I will second the need for a dynamic fitting. My Ping static fitting was close but not exactly what I ended up with. My static fitting was standard length 2.0 upright. My dynamic fitting has consistently been +1/4 inch with 1.0 upright.

My result was nearly identical. From standard length 2.0 upright (green dot) to +1/2" with 1.0 upright (blue dot).

> @Wooderson said:

>

After first testing a stiff Alta graphite (instead of regular) for the additional weight, my fitter ended up putting me in a regular recoil graphite shaft with the G410's. The elimination of the counter balance gave the feel of extra weight. Distance and dispersion both improved immediately.

As the starter of my most popular topic ever, I am more pleased with my 410s than ever. They are not perfect and neither am I but together, we get it done most times.

• Like 2

Ping G425 LST 9*
Ping G400 3W

Ping G425 Max 7W
Ping G410 4H, 5H, 6H
Ping G425 7H

Ping G410 8-U

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye 2 54*

Ping G410 L
SC Special Select NP2 35”

> @"jeffrey r" said:

> > @MtlJeff said:

> > -I'm a good ball striker but i still feel like a kid in a candy store with the UW and SW....especially in the rough. I don't know why i don't always do this. You have balls sitting in rough that with a blade wedge might hit high on the clubface and come out dead. These i just make a swing and they go

> >

> Good point. I was throwing some darts today with my G400’s, but I definitely treat short shots differently out of the rough with the G400’s than other iron sets. The UW is so good, that I’ll choke down on the UW on say a 110 yard shot out of the rough, rather than hitting a full SW. The extra meat behind the UW is so forgiving and beneficial. Maybe not every lie out of the rough, but plenty of them.

>

> I’d hate to give up the versatility of my S18 SW, but I may need to pick up a G400 SW for full shots, relying on my S18 LW for anything requiring finesse. Another good round today, and still loving the G400s.

>

>

>

>

I'm in the same boat and don't think I'll ever go back to traditional bladge wedges. Looking for a cheap 919 HM SW to add to my set of 5-GW. Would love to try the G410's once they come down in price a bit though.

Anyone able to compare how easy the G410 5 iron is to hit vs the G400 5 Crossover or G400 5 hybrid?

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

Love my 410s. Shot my best round at a local country club, 83. Then played a par 3 executive course (four par 4s, fourteen par 3s) and hit 15 greens in regulation in a scramble format.

Came from Hot Metal Pros and before that Srixon z545s. The Pings are just on another level when it comes to forgiveness. They are point and shoot. I've had no problems with low spin either with the lofts or anything like that. My ball is often within one step from its pitch mark and have even spun a few back down through the mid irons occasionally.

Anyone notice a big difference in feel between the G400 and 410? Am looking at one of these as a long iron replacement at the 4 and 5 iron, and I thought the 400 felt better at impact. I like the look of the 410 more. Slightly more offset in the 400 long irons, but not a big difference. I was surprised at how different the feel is between the two models. The 410 definitely felt firmer.

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Diamana TB 60S

PXG GEN6 5 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Yamaha RMX VD 7 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro hybrid (22) w/Aldila Tour Blue 85 stiff hybrid

Wilson Staff Model CB 5-G w/DG s300 shafts

Edel T grind 54 w/Nippon 125 wedge shaft

Fourteen RM-12 58 w/Dynamic Golds400

Axis1 Rose putter, 34 inches

> @dmeeksDC said:

> Anyone notice a big difference in feel between the G400 and 410? Am looking at one of these as a long iron replacement at the 4 and 5 iron, and I thought the 400 felt better at impact. I like the look of the 410 more. Slightly more offset in the 400 long irons, but not a big difference. I was surprised at how different the feel is between the two models. The 410 definitely felt firmer.

I believe the new G410 toe weight has made a huge difference in forgiveness with the long irons.

Ping G410 10.5º HZDRUS Smoke 6.0 70g

Ping G25 5w Project X Pxv 53 6.0

Ping G410 3h ATMOS TS Blue 8

Ping G410 4h Tour 85 stiff

Ping G410 5-SW blue dot Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 105 stiff

Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 58º AWT wedge

Scotty Cameron 2014 Fastback Select 35” Superstroke Flatso

Titleist ProV1x

> @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > @danman44 said:

> > tb2p7bc6o14k.jpg

> > here you go

> >

>

> I think you accidentally reversed your photo! ;P

> @Bad9 said:

> Anyone able to compare how easy the G410 5 iron is to hit vs the G400 5 Crossover or G400 5 hybrid?

can tell you the g410 5iron is so easy to hit.. goes far and straight. awesome clubs

> @dmeeksDC said:

> Anyone notice a big difference in feel between the G400 and 410? Am looking at one of these as a long iron replacement at the 4 and 5 iron, and I thought the 400 felt better at impact. I like the look of the 410 more. Slightly more offset in the 400 long irons, but not a big difference. I was surprised at how different the feel is between the two models. The 410 definitely felt firmer.

I played the 400's for a season and the 410's this season. I can't feel that much difference between the two. Different dampening badges, same face technology. I don't know if it's the tungsten in the heel and the toe but the 410's are the easiest irons I've ever played by far. You really have to have a bad swing that day to hit terrible shots with them.

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72