Jump to content

2019 LPGA Season Odds and Ends


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

> @Argonne69 said:   > I don't think Michelle is going to be affected by marriage. 'Plenty of players continue to perform after getting married.   Spieth has 11 PGA tour wins prior to his Dece

In Gee at Lancaster Country Club; her good deeds will be rewarded!   "And they're off! LCC is thrilled to welcome back 2015 U.S. Women's Open Champion, In Gee Chun @ingeechun_dumbo for two days fille

Women's golf is a hard way to make a living, but for this Symetra Tour winner, it's worth a shot   [https://golfweek.com/2019/08/13/robynn-ree-womens-golf-symetra-tour-phc-classic-milwaukee/?utm_sour

Atthaya the Great!

She's only 16, and she's on the verge to win her second professional tournament.

"Teen prodigy and ex-champion Atthaya Thitikul continued to demonstrate her extraordinary talent as she built a commanding eight-stroke lead heading into the final round of the Ladies European Thailand Championship at Phoenix Gold Golf and Country Club."

 

[https://ladieseuropeantour.com/?p=59757](https://ladieseuropeantour.com/?p=59757 "https://ladieseuropeantour.com/?p=59757")

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @URStillAway said:

> Beatriz Recari announced she is taking an “indefinite time off from the LPGA”

>

> Is she injured again?

 

That's usually the case, no? She's been injured more than she's been healthy for a few years now.

 

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
Ping i200 6-P (2 Deg Weak) Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - True Temper X95 S300
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank 38"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hannah Green moves up 85 spots on the Rolex rankings to 29th. Sung Hyun and Lexi swap places at #2 and #4. Brooke drops two spots to #7 as Nasa and 6ix each move up. Nelly moves back into the top 10.

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
Ping i200 6-P (2 Deg Weak) Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - True Temper X95 S300
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank 38"

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @18majors said:

> Jennifer Kupcho isn't playing this week; she may be injured which may have accounted for her poor showing at KPMG.

> Maria Fassi is a sponsor invite; which isn't necessary because she's No. 157 on priority list.

> They should've rescinded the invite and given it to Muni!

 

I'd say Jennifer is simply taking a rest. She played four tournaments in a row starting with the USWO. If you include the NCAA Division I Championship, she played five straight weeks. 'Time to recharge the batteries.

 

Maria skipped the Meijer, so this will be her second week in a row playing.

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
Ping i200 6-P (2 Deg Weak) Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - True Temper X95 S300
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank 38"

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Enduro59 said:

> > @18majors said:

> > Nelly Korda broke 90,000 in Instagram followers; placing her 9th on LPGA list.

> > She's behind Wie, Lexi, Muni, Gulbis, Paula, Cheyenne, Jessica and Danielle.

>

> What exactly is an instagram follower?

 

A follower is a fan who signs up to follow a person or a star on Instagram.

90,000 followers means 90,000 fans.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Argonne69 said:

> Hannah Green moves up 85 spots on the Rolex rankings to 29th. Sung Hyun and Lexi swap places at #2 and #4. Brooke drops two spots to #7 as Nasa and 6ix each move up. Nelly moves back into the top 10.

 

Whoa, 85 spots to 29. I must say that seems a little unfair to be vaulted to the 29th "best" player in the world. Oh well, good luck Hannah.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @18majors said:

> > @Enduro59 said:

> > > @18majors said:

> > > Nelly Korda broke 90,000 in Instagram followers; placing her 9th on LPGA list.

> > > She's behind Wie, Lexi, Muni, Gulbis, Paula, Cheyenne, Jessica and Danielle.

> >

> > What exactly is an instagram follower?

>

> A follower is a fan who signs up to follow a person or a star on Instagram.

> 90,000 followers means 90,000 fans.

 

Thanks for that. Kinda sounds like modern day fan clubs, but nobody uses the word fan club anymore. Not sure what to think or say about about the players whose names are at the top of that list.

On the topic above the instagram one it did seem like this last week's tournament was a" back to earth moment"for Kupcho.

I'm still trying to wrap my tiny mind around how J. Kang went from not being able to pat her a** cheeks using both hands for at least 3 years to being near top of the leader board going into Saturday. She is to me like Christie Kerr is to many on this board. I like to see Christie do well but the worse Kang and a few others do the more it keeps me interested.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Enduro59 said:

> > @18majors said:

> > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > @18majors said:

> > > > Nelly Korda broke 90,000 in Instagram followers; placing her 9th on LPGA list.

> > > > She's behind Wie, Lexi, Muni, Gulbis, Paula, Cheyenne, Jessica and Danielle.

> > >

> > > What exactly is an instagram follower?

> >

> > A follower is a fan who signs up to follow a person or a star on Instagram.

> > 90,000 followers means 90,000 fans.

>

> Thanks for that. Kinda sounds like modern day fan clubs, but nobody uses the word fan club anymore. Not sure what to think or say about about the players whose names are at the top of that list.

> On the topic above the instagram one it did seem like this last week's tournament was a" back to earth moment"for Kupcho.

> I'm still trying to wrap my tiny mind around how J. Kang went from not being able to pat her **** cheeks using both hands for at least 3 years to being near top of the leader board going into Saturday. She is to me like Christie Kerr is to many on this board. I like to see Christie do well but the worse Kang and a few others do the more it keeps me interested.

 

For your information, Jimin Kang signed up for Monday Qualifier to qualify for this week's Walmart event.

But she withdrew before hitting a shot.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @18majors said:

> > @Enduro59 said:

> > > @18majors said:

> > > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > > @18majors said:

> > > > > Nelly Korda broke 90,000 in Instagram followers; placing her 9th on LPGA list.

> > > > > She's behind Wie, Lexi, Muni, Gulbis, Paula, Cheyenne, Jessica and Danielle.

> > > >

> > > > What exactly is an instagram follower?

> > >

> > > A follower is a fan who signs up to follow a person or a star on Instagram.

> > > 90,000 followers means 90,000 fans.

> >

> > Thanks for that. Kinda sounds like modern day fan clubs, but nobody uses the word fan club anymore. Not sure what to think or say about about the players whose names are at the top of that list.

> > On the topic above the instagram one it did seem like this last week's tournament was a" back to earth moment"for Kupcho.

> > I'm still trying to wrap my tiny mind around how J. Kang went from not being able to pat her **** cheeks using both hands for at least 3 years to being near top of the leader board going into Saturday. She is to me like Christie Kerr is to many on this board. I like to see Christie do well but the worse Kang and a few others do the more it keeps me interested.

>

> For your information, Jimin Kang is playing Monday Qualifier right now to qualify for this week's Walmart event.

 

Hopefully she will carry her form from yesterday into today. I saw she was entered in the qualifier last week (looked like a smallish field),but I will hold out hope that she doesn't qualify until she does, then will be rooting for a missed cut. Were qualifiers held for spots in the PGA ? If not then how did she have status to play it ?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Enduro59 said:

> > @18majors said:

> > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > @18majors said:

> > > > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > > > @18majors said:

> > > > > > Nelly Korda broke 90,000 in Instagram followers; placing her 9th on LPGA list.

> > > > > > She's behind Wie, Lexi, Muni, Gulbis, Paula, Cheyenne, Jessica and Danielle.

> > > > >

> > > > > What exactly is an instagram follower?

> > > >

> > > > A follower is a fan who signs up to follow a person or a star on Instagram.

> > > > 90,000 followers means 90,000 fans.

> > >

> > > Thanks for that. Kinda sounds like modern day fan clubs, but nobody uses the word fan club anymore. Not sure what to think or say about about the players whose names are at the top of that list.

> > > On the topic above the instagram one it did seem like this last week's tournament was a" back to earth moment"for Kupcho.

> > > I'm still trying to wrap my tiny mind around how J. Kang went from not being able to pat her **** cheeks using both hands for at least 3 years to being near top of the leader board going into Saturday. She is to me like Christie Kerr is to many on this board. I like to see Christie do well but the worse Kang and a few others do the more it keeps me interested.

> >

> > For your information, Jimin Kang is playing Monday Qualifier right now to qualify for this week's Walmart event.

>

> Hopefully she will carry her form from yesterday into today. I saw she was entered in the qualifier last week (looked like a smallish field),but I will hold out hope that she doesn't qualify until she does, then will be rooting for a missed cut. Were qualifiers held for spots in the PGA ? If not then how did she have status to play it ?

>

 

Possibly she withdrew because the money she made at the PGA will be enough to give her status for next year ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Enduro59 said:

> > @18majors said:

> > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > @18majors said:

> > > > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > > > @18majors said:

> > > > > > Nelly Korda broke 90,000 in Instagram followers; placing her 9th on LPGA list.

> > > > > > She's behind Wie, Lexi, Muni, Gulbis, Paula, Cheyenne, Jessica and Danielle.

> > > > >

> > > > > What exactly is an instagram follower?

> > > >

> > > > A follower is a fan who signs up to follow a person or a star on Instagram.

> > > > 90,000 followers means 90,000 fans.

> > >

> > > Thanks for that. Kinda sounds like modern day fan clubs, but nobody uses the word fan club anymore. Not sure what to think or say about about the players whose names are at the top of that list.

> > > On the topic above the instagram one it did seem like this last week's tournament was a" back to earth moment"for Kupcho.

> > > I'm still trying to wrap my tiny mind around how J. Kang went from not being able to pat her **** cheeks using both hands for at least 3 years to being near top of the leader board going into Saturday. She is to me like Christie Kerr is to many on this board. I like to see Christie do well but the worse Kang and a few others do the more it keeps me interested.

> >

> > For your information, Jimin Kang is playing Monday Qualifier right now to qualify for this week's Walmart event.

>

> Hopefully she will carry her form from yesterday into today. I saw she was entered in the qualifier last week (looked like a smallish field),but I will hold out hope that she doesn't qualify until she does, then will be rooting for a missed cut. Were qualifiers held for spots in the PGA ? If not then how did she have status to play it ?

>

 

She won't play this week; she withdrew from the qualifying tournament.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Enduro59 said:

> > @Enduro59 said:

> > > @18majors said:

> > > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > > @18majors said:

> > > > > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > > > > @18majors said:

> > > > > > > Nelly Korda broke 90,000 in Instagram followers; placing her 9th on LPGA list.

> > > > > > > She's behind Wie, Lexi, Muni, Gulbis, Paula, Cheyenne, Jessica and Danielle.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What exactly is an instagram follower?

> > > > >

> > > > > A follower is a fan who signs up to follow a person or a star on Instagram.

> > > > > 90,000 followers means 90,000 fans.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for that. Kinda sounds like modern day fan clubs, but nobody uses the word fan club anymore. Not sure what to think or say about about the players whose names are at the top of that list.

> > > > On the topic above the instagram one it did seem like this last week's tournament was a" back to earth moment"for Kupcho.

> > > > I'm still trying to wrap my tiny mind around how J. Kang went from not being able to pat her **** cheeks using both hands for at least 3 years to being near top of the leader board going into Saturday. She is to me like Christie Kerr is to many on this board. I like to see Christie do well but the worse Kang and a few others do the more it keeps me interested.

> > >

> > > For your information, Jimin Kang is playing Monday Qualifier right now to qualify for this week's Walmart event.

> >

> > Hopefully she will carry her form from yesterday into today. I saw she was entered in the qualifier last week (looked like a smallish field),but I will hold out hope that she doesn't qualify until she does, then will be rooting for a missed cut. Were qualifiers held for spots in the PGA ? If not then how did she have status to play it ?

> >

>

> Possibly she withdrew because the money she made at the PGA will be enough to give her status for next year ?

 

She made 6,875 from KPMG; she needs about $120,000 to lock down a 2020 LPGA status.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Enduro59 said:

 

> Not sure what to think or say about about the players whose names are at the top of that list.

 

 

These girls ( Wie, Lexi, Muni, Gulbis, Paula, Cheyenne, Jessica and Danielle ) have the largest following amongst the Instagram world for a reason, I'll guarantee you it's not because they are dominating the LPGA, well 3 of them do rather well on the course. The others are there from looks alone. I'd say 1/4 of the followers are serious golf fans, the other 3/4 are there for eye candy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @18majors said:

> > @Enduro59 said:

> > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > @18majors said:

> > > > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > > > @18majors said:

> > > > > > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > > > > > @18majors said:

> > > > > > > > Nelly Korda broke 90,000 in Instagram followers; placing her 9th on LPGA list.

> > > > > > > > She's behind Wie, Lexi, Muni, Gulbis, Paula, Cheyenne, Jessica and Danielle.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > What exactly is an instagram follower?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > A follower is a fan who signs up to follow a person or a star on Instagram.

> > > > > > 90,000 followers means 90,000 fans.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for that. Kinda sounds like modern day fan clubs, but nobody uses the word fan club anymore. Not sure what to think or say about about the players whose names are at the top of that list.

> > > > > On the topic above the instagram one it did seem like this last week's tournament was a" back to earth moment"for Kupcho.

> > > > > I'm still trying to wrap my tiny mind around how J. Kang went from not being able to pat her **** cheeks using both hands for at least 3 years to being near top of the leader board going into Saturday. She is to me like Christie Kerr is to many on this board. I like to see Christie do well but the worse Kang and a few others do the more it keeps me interested.

> > > >

> > > > For your information, Jimin Kang is playing Monday Qualifier right now to qualify for this week's Walmart event.

> > >

> > > Hopefully she will carry her form from yesterday into today. I saw she was entered in the qualifier last week (looked like a smallish field),but I will hold out hope that she doesn't qualify until she does, then will be rooting for a missed cut. Were qualifiers held for spots in the PGA ? If not then how did she have status to play it ?

> > >

> >

> > Possibly she withdrew because the money she made at the PGA will be enough to give her status for next year ?

>

> She made 6,875 from KPMG; she needs about $120,000 to lock down a 2020 LPGA status.

 

Wow, her tumble down the leader board Saturday and Sunday cost her a lot. Do you know how she got into the KPMG field?

Looks like other than Q school she has a long way to go and a short time to get there for next years status. Whew I breathe a sigh of relief. Who knows though if she keeps getting in the field in majors.......well I guess if Pernilla and Hannah can win a major so can Jimin?

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @18majors said:

> Muni He is No. 171 on priority list as of June 17 reshuffle; a position equivalent to no LPGA status.

> Priority No. 166 and higher qualified for Walmart Tournament this week; Muni is Monday qualifying today.

What is the significance of her drop from No. 156? I understand the basics of going down the list until the spots are filled, so all else equal higher is better. But is there also some natural break within this group (Q-School or the re-shuffled #13 category) where you can usually play vs. can rarely play?

 

I just noticed the season is half over by tournament count (good time to look at the stats/rankings). Are the Asian events still only open to certain ranking players (along with the Tour Championship)? There are 11 tournaments outside of these remaining.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @agolf1 said:

> > @18majors said:

> > Muni He is No. 171 on priority list as of June 17 reshuffle; a position equivalent to no LPGA status.

> > Priority No. 166 and higher qualified for Walmart Tournament this week; Muni is Monday qualifying today.

> What is the significance of her drop from No. 156? I understand the basics of going down the list until the spots are filled, so all else equal higher is better. But is there also some natural break within this group (Q-School or the re-shuffled #13 category) where you can usually play vs. can rarely play?

>

> I just noticed the season is half over by tournament count (good time to look at the stats/rankings). Are the Asian events still only open to certain ranking players (along with the Tour Championship)? There are 11 tournaments outside of these remaining.

 

I know it's not quantum physics but I too have the same question(s) as you only for different reasons. I guess once someone understands it then it is easier to retain with a little practice.

The qualifier website seemed a little balky for me earlier but it seems that Muni won the qualifier for this weekend's tournament, which happens to be on the one year anniversary of her lone victory on Symetra tour..

Link to post
Share on other sites

I also noticed that there are only 4 Asian events now. For a while, there was a 5th event, TBD, after the Japan event. Logistically, this probably makes more sense with a week off before the Tour Championship. And for the non-Asian players 5 weeks in a row is probably too much anyways (I'd say 4 is a stretch).

 

I'm hoping to go to one of the fall events. But the weather is can be really bad at the Taiwan event and Korean event will be packed. Only leaves Shanghai or Japan.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Enduro59 said:

> > @18majors said:

> > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > > @18majors said:

> > > > > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > > > > @18majors said:

> > > > > > > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > > > > > > @18majors said:

> > > > > > > > > Nelly Korda broke 90,000 in Instagram followers; placing her 9th on LPGA list.

> > > > > > > > > She's behind Wie, Lexi, Muni, Gulbis, Paula, Cheyenne, Jessica and Danielle.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > What exactly is an instagram follower?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > A follower is a fan who signs up to follow a person or a star on Instagram.

> > > > > > > 90,000 followers means 90,000 fans.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks for that. Kinda sounds like modern day fan clubs, but nobody uses the word fan club anymore. Not sure what to think or say about about the players whose names are at the top of that list.

> > > > > > On the topic above the instagram one it did seem like this last week's tournament was a" back to earth moment"for Kupcho.

> > > > > > I'm still trying to wrap my tiny mind around how J. Kang went from not being able to pat her **** cheeks using both hands for at least 3 years to being near top of the leader board going into Saturday. She is to me like Christie Kerr is to many on this board. I like to see Christie do well but the worse Kang and a few others do the more it keeps me interested.

> > > > >

> > > > > For your information, Jimin Kang is playing Monday Qualifier right now to qualify for this week's Walmart event.

> > > >

> > > > Hopefully she will carry her form from yesterday into today. I saw she was entered in the qualifier last week (looked like a smallish field),but I will hold out hope that she doesn't qualify until she does, then will be rooting for a missed cut. Were qualifiers held for spots in the PGA ? If not then how did she have status to play it ?

> > > >

> > >

> > > Possibly she withdrew because the money she made at the PGA will be enough to give her status for next year ?

> >

> > She made 6,875 from KPMG; she needs about $120,000 to lock down a 2020 LPGA status.

>

> Wow, her tumble down the leader board Saturday and Sunday cost her a lot. Do you know how she got into the KPMG field?

> Looks like other than Q school she has a long way to go and a short time to get there for next years status. Whew I breathe a sigh of relief. Who knows though if she keeps getting in the field in majors.......well I guess if Pernilla and Hannah can win a major so can

 

She got in as a Club Pro. No idea where she teaches at.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Seamus_McDuff said:

> > @Enduro59 said:

> > > @18majors said:

> > > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > > > @18majors said:

> > > > > > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > > > > > @18majors said:

> > > > > > > > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > > > > > > > @18majors said:

> > > > > > > > > > Nelly Korda broke 90,000 in Instagram followers; placing her 9th on LPGA list.

> > > > > > > > > > She's behind Wie, Lexi, Muni, Gulbis, Paula, Cheyenne, Jessica and Danielle.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > What exactly is an instagram follower?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > A follower is a fan who signs up to follow a person or a star on Instagram.

> > > > > > > > 90,000 followers means 90,000 fans.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks for that. Kinda sounds like modern day fan clubs, but nobody uses the word fan club anymore. Not sure what to think or say about about the players whose names are at the top of that list.

> > > > > > > On the topic above the instagram one it did seem like this last week's tournament was a" back to earth moment"for Kupcho.

> > > > > > > I'm still trying to wrap my tiny mind around how J. Kang went from not being able to pat her **** cheeks using both hands for at least 3 years to being near top of the leader board going into Saturday. She is to me like Christie Kerr is to many on this board. I like to see Christie do well but the worse Kang and a few others do the more it keeps me interested.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > For your information, Jimin Kang is playing Monday Qualifier right now to qualify for this week's Walmart event.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hopefully she will carry her form from yesterday into today. I saw she was entered in the qualifier last week (looked like a smallish field),but I will hold out hope that she doesn't qualify until she does, then will be rooting for a missed cut. Were qualifiers held for spots in the PGA ? If not then how did she have status to play it ?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Possibly she withdrew because the money she made at the PGA will be enough to give her status for next year ?

> > >

> > > She made 6,875 from KPMG; she needs about $120,000 to lock down a 2020 LPGA status.

> >

> > Wow, her tumble down the leader board Saturday and Sunday cost her a lot. Do you know how she got into the KPMG field?

> > Looks like other than Q school she has a long way to go and a short time to get there for next years status. Whew I breathe a sigh of relief. Who knows though if she keeps getting in the field in majors.......well I guess if Pernilla and Hannah can win a major so can

>

> She got in as a Club Pro. No idea where she teaches at.

>

>

 

She got her teaching certification last December. She's still looking for a permanent home.

 

[https://golfdigest.com/story/how-quitting-golf-and-going-back-to-school-led-jimin-kang-right-back-to-the-weekend-at-a-major](https://www.golfdigest.com/story/how-quitting-golf-and-going-back-to-school-led-jimin-kang-right-back-to-the-weekend-at-a-major "https://golfdigest.com/story/how-quitting-golf-and-going-back-to-school-led-jimin-kang-right-back-to-the-weekend-at-a-major")

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
Ping i200 6-P (2 Deg Weak) Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - True Temper X95 S300
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank 38"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • Ping i59 irons - 2021 Wells Fargo Championship
      Ping i59 irons - 2021 Wells Fargo Championship
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 137 replies
    • 2021 Wells Fargo - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Wells Fargo - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wells Fargo - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wells Fargo - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wells Fargo - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wells Fargo - Tuesday #5
       
      2021 Wells Fargo - Wednesday #1
      2021 Wells Fargo - Wednesday #2
       
       

       
       
       

       
      Bettinardi putters & covers - 2021 Wells Fargo
      Ping i59 irons - 2021 Wells Fargo Championship
      New Ping Glide Forged Pro wedge - 2021 Wells Fargo
      Behind the scenes on the PXG truck - 2021 Wells Fargo
      PXG Gen 4 0311 T & 0311 ST irons - 2021 Wells Fargo
      Jason Day testing a SIK putter with LA Golf shaft - 2021 Wells Fargo
      Scotty Cameron T2 putter - 2021 Wells Fargo
      KH Lee's Odyssey putter - - 2021 Wells Fargo
      Patrick Cantlay's Cameron T-5 - 2021 Wells Fargo
      Rory has the TM "Rors" protos in the bag - 2021 Wells Fargo
       
       
        • Like
      • 17 replies
    • 2021 Valspar Championship - discussion and links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #6
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #7
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #8
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #9
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #10
      2021 Valspar Championship - Tuesday #11
       
       
       
       
       
       
       

       
      Bettinardi putters - 2021 Valspar Championship
      Axis 1 Proto - 2021 Valspar Championship
      Jimmy Walker "testing" a LA Golf proto putter - 2021 Valspar Championship
      Scotty Cameron putter - 2021 Valspar Championship
       
      • 17 replies
    • Post in Ping 2021 Irons
      Victor has i59 in the bag this week!
        • Thanks
        • Like
    • 2021 RBC Heritage - discussions and links
      Please post any questions and comments here.
       
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #1
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #2
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #3
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #4
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #5
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #6
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #7
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #8
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #9
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #10
       

       
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #1
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #2
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #3
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #4
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #5
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #6
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #7
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #8
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #9
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #10
       
       

       
      Custom Cameron putters - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Bettinardi putter - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Robert Streb's custom stamped Vokey wedge - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Ben An's custom stamped Vokey - 2021 RBC Heritage
      • 17 replies

×
×
  • Create New...