Jump to content

Dollar Driver Club


Recommended Posts

> @Celebros said:

> I went ahead and ordered a Cobra F9 this morning through Dollar Driver Club. I spoke with Kevin there and arranged to have my driver special ordered, as they did not have any models with Extra Stiff Atmos Tour Spec Black shafts in stock/on-order.

>

> One other thing to note, is the option to outright purchase your driver if you want to keep it. Get this though - all of the $30 payments you have made with your current driver apply toward the retail price of the driver and you just pay the difference when/if you want to buy. Much fairer arrangement than I was expecting (I really didn't think all of your payments would be fully applied to the cost and expected some sort of flat price to buy).

 

Does the F9 come with cobra connect grip?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Signed up in June 2020 with the understanding (per the terms of service) that I could cancel after 90 days.  After about 120 days, I reached out to DDC to request that my membership be cancelled.  The

> @swish16 said: > I've had zero issues thus far... Auto payment has gone through 30/month on the date that you make your original payment to start the account no double bills or anything at al

Only thing I can answer from your post is that nothing they receive back from a subscriber will be "put back in rotation" when I asked the question during a chat with them they said they will always

> @paulballs said:

> > @Celebros said:

> > I went ahead and ordered a Cobra F9 this morning through Dollar Driver Club. I spoke with Kevin there and arranged to have my driver special ordered, as they did not have any models with Extra Stiff Atmos Tour Spec Black shafts in stock/on-order.

> >

> > One other thing to note, is the option to outright purchase your driver if you want to keep it. Get this though - all of the $30 payments you have made with your current driver apply toward the retail price of the driver and you just pay the difference when/if you want to buy. Much fairer arrangement than I was expecting (I really didn't think all of your payments would be fully applied to the cost and expected some sort of flat price to buy).

>

> Does the F9 come with cobra connect grip?

 

Mine did

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @paulballs said:

> > @Celebros said:

> > I went ahead and ordered a Cobra F9 this morning through Dollar Driver Club. I spoke with Kevin there and arranged to have my driver special ordered, as they did not have any models with Extra Stiff Atmos Tour Spec Black shafts in stock/on-order.

> >

> > One other thing to note, is the option to outright purchase your driver if you want to keep it. Get this though - all of the $30 payments you have made with your current driver apply toward the retail price of the driver and you just pay the difference when/if you want to buy. Much fairer arrangement than I was expecting (I really didn't think all of your payments would be fully applied to the cost and expected some sort of flat price to buy).

>

> Does the F9 come with cobra connect grip?

 

Yes, by default it does. When I was special ordering mine, they mentioned I could opt for any of the other available grips from Cobra as well though.

Cobra Radspeed (10)

Cobra F8+ (14.5, 19)

Cobra Forged Tour (4-PW)

Cobra Black (50, 54, 58)

PING Heppler Fetch

Snell MTB Black

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Celebros said:

> > @paulballs said:

> > > @Celebros said:

> > > I went ahead and ordered a Cobra F9 this morning through Dollar Driver Club. I spoke with Kevin there and arranged to have my driver special ordered, as they did not have any models with Extra Stiff Atmos Tour Spec Black shafts in stock/on-order.

> > >

> > > One other thing to note, is the option to outright purchase your driver if you want to keep it. Get this though - all of the $30 payments you have made with your current driver apply toward the retail price of the driver and you just pay the difference when/if you want to buy. Much fairer arrangement than I was expecting (I really didn't think all of your payments would be fully applied to the cost and expected some sort of flat price to buy).

> >

> > Does the F9 come with cobra connect grip?

>

> Yes, by default it does. When I was special ordering mine, they mentioned I could opt for any of the other available grips from Cobra as well though.

 

So they drop ship from cobra? Man this guy has SOME business model.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @BB28403 said:

> It’s a lease man. It is meant to **** you. It is baked in.

> I Buy cars. I Buy phone. Buy things on my Credit Cards for the consumer protections do I do not have to sign a lease.

 

That's not at all how leases work, leases are designed where the monthly term price is the cost plus needed margin/profit, minus the expected value at the end of the term. So if they buy a $500 driver for $400 (yes, sales margins on clubs are that high) and keep it leased out for a year until the club is replaced with a new model, they only need to recoup $40 on the used market (which value is more realistically is like $250). Of course the odds of keeping their stock leased out 100% is low, so that's why it's $30 instead of say $20, and some releases are more frequent than once a year so they have to account for that. Never mind the fact this is all on a credit card as well, so you get the same protections - if they try charging you something ridiculous just dispute it.

 

> Just thinking about how the company was founded. Guy in Texas : means he’s probably trying to make a lot of money.

 

lol what? So if someone is from Texas he's just trying to make a lot of money? Wtf does that have to do with anything?

 

> Send you a brand new club worth $600: There has to be a way they overcome the loss of value these new clubs have. And it is not the $100 you pay and then send it back. More than likely they have a fee structure when they “inspect” the driver. Grip damage, shaft damage, smoke damage, face damage... lol.

 

It's not worth $600, the cost is much lower. And yeah...they resell it on the used market or they donate it and do a tax write-off for the value - that's exactly what a lease is designed around as I mentioned above.

 

> I am just wary of leases because I have had rental car company’s like enterprise tack on “surprises” soooo many times . And Texas is a notoriously consumer Unfriendly State. So you are asking for trouble if the guys company is incorporated there .

 

Rental != Lease, completely different concepts. Also, Texas has nothing to do with this. You aren't signing an agreement and giving them your social security number for a loan/line of credit or anything, you're giving them a credit card to bill monthly. 100% of your protections come from your credit card. They could be in Uganda or Russia and it would be the same thing - your card issuer has your back.

 

Never mind this isn't even a lease, it's a "membership".

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @SilenceX said:

> > @BB28403 said:

> > It’s a lease man. It is meant to **** you. It is baked in.

> > I Buy cars. I Buy phone. Buy things on my Credit Cards for the consumer protections do I do not have to sign a lease.

>

> That's not at all how leases work, leases are designed where the monthly term price is the cost plus needed margin/profit, minus the expected value at the end of the term. So if they buy a $500 driver for $400 (yes, sales margins on clubs are that high) and keep it leased out for a year until the club is replaced with a new model, they only need to recoup $40 on the used market (which value is more realistically is like $250). Of course the odds of keeping their stock leased out 100% is low, so that's why it's $30 instead of say $20, and some releases are more frequent than once a year so they have to account for that. Never mind the fact this is all on a credit card as well, so you get the same protections - if they try charging you something ridiculous just dispute it.

>

> > Just thinking about how the company was founded. Guy in Texas : means he’s probably trying to make a lot of money.

>

> lol what? So if someone is from Texas he's just trying to make a lot of money? Wtf does that have to do with anything?

>

> > Send you a brand new club worth $600: There has to be a way they overcome the loss of value these new clubs have. And it is not the $100 you pay and then send it back. More than likely they have a fee structure when they “inspect” the driver. Grip damage, shaft damage, smoke damage, face damage... lol.

>

> It's not worth $600, the cost is much lower. And yeah...they resell it on the used market or they donate it and do a tax write-off for the value - that's exactly what a lease is designed around as I mentioned above.

>

> > I am just wary of leases because I have had rental car company’s like enterprise tack on “surprises” soooo many times . And Texas is a notoriously consumer Unfriendly State. So you are asking for trouble if the guys company is incorporated there .

>

> Rental != Lease, completely different concepts. Also, Texas has nothing to do with this. You aren't signing an agreement and giving them your social security number for a loan/line of credit or anything, you're giving them a credit card to bill monthly. 100% of your protections come from your credit card. They could be in Uganda or Russia and it would be the same thing - your card issuer has your back.

>

> Never mind this isn't even a lease, it's a "membership".

 

YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

From the TOS

"17.Governing Law

 

The TOS shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the United States Federal Arbitration Act, other applicable federal laws and the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflict of laws principles. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically excluded from application to the TOS."

 

See that TEXAS in there...Read that TOS, it is pretty brutal. People are just asking for trouble not just buying the driver outright. This is the same as renting your living room furniture. Do you guys do that too? No, no you don't. Use your brains.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @BB28403 said:

> > @Celebros said:

> > > @paulballs said:

> > > > @Celebros said:

> > > > I went ahead and ordered a Cobra F9 this morning through Dollar Driver Club. I spoke with Kevin there and arranged to have my driver special ordered, as they did not have any models with Extra Stiff Atmos Tour Spec Black shafts in stock/on-order.

> > > >

> > > > One other thing to note, is the option to outright purchase your driver if you want to keep it. Get this though - all of the $30 payments you have made with your current driver apply toward the retail price of the driver and you just pay the difference when/if you want to buy. Much fairer arrangement than I was expecting (I really didn't think all of your payments would be fully applied to the cost and expected some sort of flat price to buy).

> > >

> > > Does the F9 come with cobra connect grip?

> >

> > Yes, by default it does. When I was special ordering mine, they mentioned I could opt for any of the other available grips from Cobra as well though.

>

> So they drop ship from cobra? Man this guy has SOME business model.

 

what's your problem with this guy trying to make money for him? If it sounds too easy, why don't you start one?

and if we like it, we'll vote with our wallets.

 

if you don't like this business, then just move along unless you have some constructive reason why we should avoid this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @larciel said:

> > @BB28403 said:

> > > @Celebros said:

> > > > @paulballs said:

> > > > > @Celebros said:

> > > > > I went ahead and ordered a Cobra F9 this morning through Dollar Driver Club. I spoke with Kevin there and arranged to have my driver special ordered, as they did not have any models with Extra Stiff Atmos Tour Spec Black shafts in stock/on-order.

> > > > >

> > > > > One other thing to note, is the option to outright purchase your driver if you want to keep it. Get this though - all of the $30 payments you have made with your current driver apply toward the retail price of the driver and you just pay the difference when/if you want to buy. Much fairer arrangement than I was expecting (I really didn't think all of your payments would be fully applied to the cost and expected some sort of flat price to buy).

> > > >

> > > > Does the F9 come with cobra connect grip?

> > >

> > > Yes, by default it does. When I was special ordering mine, they mentioned I could opt for any of the other available grips from Cobra as well though.

> >

> > So they drop ship from cobra? Man this guy has SOME business model.

>

> what's your problem with this guy trying to make money for him? If it sounds too easy, why don't you start one?

> and if we like it, we'll vote with our wallets.

>

> if you don't like this business, then just move along unless you have some constructive reason why we should avoid this.

 

Yes there is a long long history of Taking Advantage of consumers from companies with this business model. A constructive warning that you may be sorry, in the end.

Everyone would be much better off just buying drivers the traditional way.

Sell them on eBay when you don't want it anymore and buy a new one you want to try.

Link to post
Share on other sites

For my opinion, this company represents "true" American business. Get capitalization from a bank, set up shop, and do business. Give an unbelievable deal, like using a brand spanking new driver for $30 a month, then sending it back after 90 days. As someone said, $90+11 shipping is a great deal, less than a couple rounds of golf. Company initially gets enough cash flow to continue business, while paying payroll, and nice salaries for officers and top employees.

When things slow down, service suffers, staff is furloughed, and eventually, the business goes bankrupt.

Let the taxpayer foot the bill.

Enjoy your new driver, while you can.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @BB28403 said:

> > @Celebros said:

> > > @paulballs said:

> > > > @Celebros said:

> > > > I went ahead and ordered a Cobra F9 this morning through Dollar Driver Club. I spoke with Kevin there and arranged to have my driver special ordered, as they did not have any models with Extra Stiff Atmos Tour Spec Black shafts in stock/on-order.

> > > >

> > > > One other thing to note, is the option to outright purchase your driver if you want to keep it. Get this though - all of the $30 payments you have made with your current driver apply toward the retail price of the driver and you just pay the difference when/if you want to buy. Much fairer arrangement than I was expecting (I really didn't think all of your payments would be fully applied to the cost and expected some sort of flat price to buy).

> > >

> > > Does the F9 come with cobra connect grip?

> >

> > Yes, by default it does. When I was special ordering mine, they mentioned I could opt for any of the other available grips from Cobra as well though.

>

> So they drop ship from cobra? Man this guy has SOME business model.

 

They maintain their own inventory, but were out-of-stock in the shaft I wanted (Atmos Black X). They offered to put me in the other comparable shaft they had in-stock (Hzrdus Smoke X), but once I made it clear the Atmos Black was the only shaft I was interested in they approved special ordering the club (which went to them first, then on to me). It was clear that drop shipping is not their business model.

Cobra Radspeed (10)

Cobra F8+ (14.5, 19)

Cobra Forged Tour (4-PW)

Cobra Black (50, 54, 58)

PING Heppler Fetch

Snell MTB Black

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @BB28403 said:

> > @larciel said:

> > > @BB28403 said:

> > > > @Celebros said:

> > > > > @paulballs said:

> > > > > > @Celebros said:

> > > > > > I went ahead and ordered a Cobra F9 this morning through Dollar Driver Club. I spoke with Kevin there and arranged to have my driver special ordered, as they did not have any models with Extra Stiff Atmos Tour Spec Black shafts in stock/on-order.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > One other thing to note, is the option to outright purchase your driver if you want to keep it. Get this though - all of the $30 payments you have made with your current driver apply toward the retail price of the driver and you just pay the difference when/if you want to buy. Much fairer arrangement than I was expecting (I really didn't think all of your payments would be fully applied to the cost and expected some sort of flat price to buy).

> > > > >

> > > > > Does the F9 come with cobra connect grip?

> > > >

> > > > Yes, by default it does. When I was special ordering mine, they mentioned I could opt for any of the other available grips from Cobra as well though.

> > >

> > > So they drop ship from cobra? Man this guy has SOME business model.

> >

> > what's your problem with this guy trying to make money for him? If it sounds too easy, why don't you start one?

> > and if we like it, we'll vote with our wallets.

> >

> > if you don't like this business, then just move along unless you have some constructive reason why we should avoid this.

>

> Yes there is a long long history of Taking Advantage of consumers from companies with this business model. A constructive warning that you may be sorry, in the end.

> Everyone would be much better off just buying drivers the traditional way.

> Sell them on eBay when you don't want it anymore and buy a new one you want to try.

 

Thank you, you've convinced me to give it a try

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @BB28403 said:

> YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

> From the TOS

> "17.Governing Law

>

> The TOS shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the United States Federal Arbitration Act, other applicable federal laws and the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflict of laws principles. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically excluded from application to the TOS."

>

> See that TEXAS in there...Read that TOS, it is pretty brutal. People are just asking for trouble not just buying the driver outright. This is the same as renting your living room furniture. Do you guys do that too? No, no you don't. Use your brains.

 

No, it's actually pretty apparent YOU have no idea what you're talking about. That's standard contract language in any subscription. Here's Sirius XMs, one of the most notoriously difficult people to deal with when it comes to still billing you after cancelling, hard to even find their contact info to cancel, etc. They're a ripoff agency.

 

"Any dispute between us may be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis. By agreeing to this Agreement and binding arbitration you are waiving your right to go to court, including the right to a jury."

 

But guess what everyone does when it happens? Calls the 1-800 number on the back of the credit card they used and let them deal with it. And guess what? It always works out just fine, none of us ever went to am arbitrator, the credit card company would handle that as the official payee. Because that's how credit cards work - your line of credit is with Visa or whoever, and they make the payment on your behalf. Theres a reason most gyms also wont take credit cards and only direct deposit from bank accounts - they want an excuse to to drop credit card safety net protections.

 

And once again, renting is NOT the same thing, people who rent furniture from places like rent-a-center take out a line of credit and expose themselves with no protections. But renting tables and chairs for a big event or party is fine - because you use a credit card and get the protection, not a line of credit.

 

Seriously, you need to get a clue on how this works and stop trashing a business you clearly have no understanding of. If you want to buy a driver every year go for it, meanwhile the rest of us will weigh in on simply "is $30 a month for being a club ho with the latest and greatest driver worth it versus buying and reselling?"

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Wriggles said:

> For my opinion, this company represents "true" American business. Get capitalization from a bank, set up shop, and do business. Give an unbelievable deal, like using a brand spanking new driver for $30 a month, then sending it back after 90 days. As someone said, $90+11 shipping is a great deal, less than a couple rounds of golf. Company initially gets enough cash flow to continue business, while paying payroll, and nice salaries for officers and top employees.

> When things slow down, service suffers, staff is furloughed, and eventually, the business goes bankrupt.

> Let the taxpayer foot the bill.

> Enjoy your new driver, while you can.

>

Thank you Wriggles. You are adding common sense to the thread.

 

I think bottom line these guys who like this and are defending it, are people who are not responsible with their finances. They would rather take a risk on a Vampire company such as a Rent to own store, Rent a cell phone, Or other companies. These companies clearly are out for fees, it is as plain as day. ( Look at the TOS, they will send you to collections in a heartbeat! ) And these are the same people who will be raving mad when they are charged them, throw a fit, but in the end they will take the pain because life has kicked them so many times. But it is not life kicking them, it is a series of poor judgements time and time again,

 

Do you guys mail order everything too? Are you the guys who fall for all these "box" commercials, like the birch box, the golf clothing box, the shaving box.... yadda yadda yadda. Lol

Cmon people wake up and be financially empowered , you have the power to say NO to these dumb companies. You CAN make large purchases and pay them off.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @BB28403 said:

> > @Wriggles said:

> > For my opinion, this company represents "true" American business. Get capitalization from a bank, set up shop, and do business. Give an unbelievable deal, like using a brand spanking new driver for $30 a month, then sending it back after 90 days. As someone said, $90+11 shipping is a great deal, less than a couple rounds of golf. Company initially gets enough cash flow to continue business, while paying payroll, and nice salaries for officers and top employees.

> > When things slow down, service suffers, staff is furloughed, and eventually, the business goes bankrupt.

> > Let the taxpayer foot the bill.

> > Enjoy your new driver, while you can.

> >

> Thank you Wriggles. You are adding common sense to the thread.

>

> I think bottom line these guys who like this and are defending it, are people who are not responsible with their finances. They would rather take a risk on a Vampire company such as a Rent to own store, Rent a cell phone, Or other companies. These companies clearly are out for fees, it is as plain as day. ( Look at the TOS, they will send you to collections in a heartbeat! ) And these are the same people who will be raving mad when they are charged them, throw a fit, but in the end they will take the pain because life has kicked them so many times. But it is not life kicking them, it is a series of poor judgements time and time again,

>

> Do you guys mail order everything too? Are you the guys who fall for all these "box" commercials, like the birch box, the golf clothing box, the shaving box.... yadda yadda yadda. Lol

> Cmon people wake up and be financially empowered , you have the power to say NO to these dumb companies. You CAN make large purchases and pay them off.

>

 

You want to s*** on this for no reason. It makes me want to try it even more.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude sounds like someone who has never worked in the finance industry to understand anything hes talking about and hides his life savings in cash under his mattress because banks are ripoff agencies.

 

Do I need a new club enough to justify spending more than the cost of a new one every year? Pretty much no, I might try it for 6 months or so because I'm struggling to decide which to buy next, and by then the new gen will be out and help steer my decision. But I can certainly see the case for people who buy multiple a year and either hate dealing with reselling process or throw them into their garage to try again later and inevitably collect dust.

 

The success of their business entirely depends on their ability to keep subscribers and minimize their on-hand inventory as people start swapping. It's a cool concept and we'll see if they planned well enough for what the market will bear.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @SilenceX said:

> Dude sounds like someone who has never worked in the finance industry to understand anything hes talking about and hides his life savings in cash under his mattress because banks are ripoff agencies.

>

> Do I need a new club enough to justify spending more than the cost of a new one every year? Pretty much no, I might try it for 6 months or so because I'm struggling to decide which to buy next, and by then the new gen will be out and help steer my decision. But I can certainly see the case for people who buy multiple a year and either hate dealing with reselling process or throw them into their garage to try again later and inevitably collect dust.

>

> The success of their business entirely depends on their ability to keep subscribers and minimize their on-hand inventory as people start swapping. It's a cool concept and we'll see if they planned well enough for what the market will bear.

 

Just because you work in the finance industry does not make you good at it. In 2006 they were hiring anyone and their sister to do mortgages . All those people were fired when the bottom dropped out. At times the finance industry will hire any clown they can. Go watch "The Big Short". That scene where Steve Carrell says "these people have no clue". Is hilarious, he talks to a stripper who has 3 mortgages.

These people have no financial sense. So, just saying because you work in an industry does not mean you're the brightest bulb in the bunch. Could be you were just hired to fill a suit.

Not you per se'. Just talking in general terms.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Joker91 said:

> > @BB28403 said:

> > > @Wriggles said:

> > > For my opinion, this company represents "true" American business. Get capitalization from a bank, set up shop, and do business. Give an unbelievable deal, like using a brand spanking new driver for $30 a month, then sending it back after 90 days. As someone said, $90+11 shipping is a great deal, less than a couple rounds of golf. Company initially gets enough cash flow to continue business, while paying payroll, and nice salaries for officers and top employees.

> > > When things slow down, service suffers, staff is furloughed, and eventually, the business goes bankrupt.

> > > Let the taxpayer foot the bill.

> > > Enjoy your new driver, while you can.

> > >

> > Thank you Wriggles. You are adding common sense to the thread.

> >

> > I think bottom line these guys who like this and are defending it, are people who are not responsible with their finances. They would rather take a risk on a Vampire company such as a Rent to own store, Rent a cell phone, Or other companies. These companies clearly are out for fees, it is as plain as day. ( Look at the TOS, they will send you to collections in a heartbeat! ) And these are the same people who will be raving mad when they are charged them, throw a fit, but in the end they will take the pain because life has kicked them so many times. But it is not life kicking them, it is a series of poor judgements time and time again,

> >

> > Do you guys mail order everything too? Are you the guys who fall for all these "box" commercials, like the birch box, the golf clothing box, the shaving box.... yadda yadda yadda. Lol

> > Cmon people wake up and be financially empowered , you have the power to say NO to these dumb companies. You CAN make large purchases and pay them off.

> >

>

> You want to **** on this for no reason. It makes me want to try it even more.

 

I list plenty of reasons.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @BB28403 said:

> And Texas is a notoriously consumer Unfriendly State. So you are asking for trouble if the guys company is incorporated there .

 

 

Are you just making things up now? Texas isn't even in the bottom 1/2. There are some weaknesses in getting the ball rolling on UDAP suits in Texas, but the UDAP laws here are really damn strong.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @coach_harris1 said:

> So those of you who signed up and are participating. How is this going so far? Easy setup process and good shipping time? How’s the customer service?

 

Customer service has been great so far. Setup process was a breeze just had to take a headshot of yourself with your drivers license as far as shipping I believe I signed up and ordered on a Friday and received my F9 with atmos ts black extra stuff on the following Wednesday

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

> @coach_harris1 said:

> So those of you who signed up and are participating. How is this going so far? Easy setup process and good shipping time? How’s the customer service?

 

Very easy process, great customer service, and fast shipping. You get to make exchanges after 3 months and then an upgrade yearly. I do believe I read in their FAQ that they give you the option to purchase your driver at the end of the year.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @coach_harris1 said:

> So those of you who signed up and are participating. How is this going so far? Easy setup process and good shipping time? How’s the customer service?

 

I ordered from them on 04/25 and due to them being out-of-stock in my preferred shaft, they special ordered the F9 in my specs direct from Cobra (after a brief phone call to them). They advised me that it would likely be around two weeks before I received the club, which wasn't a problem.

 

Yesterday, they made a phone call to me to explain that Cobra shipped them a left-handed version in my specs by mistake and that they had already re-ordered the right-handed club with expedited/rush shipping. They provided updated shipping estimates (they expect to receive the club on 05/14, then 1-3 days getting to me).

 

Do to the delay, they also offered to move my billing date back to 05/14 (when they ship the club out to me) rather than my order date of 04/25, so that I won't be charged for 2+ weeks where I didn't have the club in-hand.

 

Communication thus far has been clear and accurate and on their website you can chat live with someone very easily (within 30 seconds both times I have used it). I also appreciate they took the initiative to call me regarding the shipping mix-up, rather than just send the club to me next week without any update (which still would have fallen within their "around two weeks" initial timeline).

  • Like 1

Cobra Radspeed (10)

Cobra F8+ (14.5, 19)

Cobra Forged Tour (4-PW)

Cobra Black (50, 54, 58)

PING Heppler Fetch

Snell MTB Black

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is going to be a seriously off-the-wall post here, but... I don’t even know what question to ask. I just checked my UPS app, and had a package coming from Dollar Driver Club. Wondering if the sauce got the better of me one night, I checked their website and I do not have an account with them. So, WTF? Do they harvest info from another company (Short Par 4, perhaps), and have some gimmick going to entice new subscribers? Or was I so drunk one night that I not only signed up for a subscription, but also created a new email address that I have no memory of?

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @coach_harris1 said:

> Hitting the sauce too much is my vote. ?

 

I wish I had drank that much in one night in the past “I don’t remember when”. It’s like the older you get, the less people are forgiving of you acting like a college kid.

 

 

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

Link to post
Share on other sites

I figured out what the package I have coming from Dollar Driver is... apparently, eBay seller tourissuegolf_18 is Dollar Driver Club’s eBay store. Only has 21 feedbacks, so pretty new to selling on eBay.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 RBC Heritage - discussions and links
      Please post any questions and comments here.
       
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #1
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #2
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #3
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #4
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #5
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #6
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #7
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #8
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #9
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #10
       

       
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #1
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #2
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #3
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #4
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #5
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #6
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #7
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #8
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #9
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #10
       
       

       
      Custom Cameron putters - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Bettinardi putter - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Robert Streb's custom stamped Vokey wedge - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Ben An's custom stamped Vokey - 2021 RBC Heritage
      • 16 replies
    • 2021 Valero Texas Open - discussion & links
      Please put any questions or comments here. 
       
      This week, the PGA Tour is at TPC San Antonio on the Oaks Course for the Valero Texas Open. GolfWRX was on-site Tuesday to catch a glimpse into the bags of some of the world’s top golfers.
       
      The field of 144 is getting ready to battle starting Thursday for the $7.7 million purse, with $1.386 million going to the winner. The tournament is also the last event where players can qualify for The Masters, just like Canadian Corey Conners did last year.
       
      Check out our "Most interesting photos" Part 1, and Part 2.
       

       
      2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #1 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #2 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #3 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #4 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #5 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #6 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #7 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #8  


       
      Cameron putters (added Bernd Wiesberger's custom T-11) -2021 Valero Texas Open Piretti putters -2021 Valero Texas Open Branden Grace testing AutoFlex shaft @ 2021 Valero Texas Open  
      Check out our "Most interesting photos" Part 1, and Part 2.
       

       
        • Like
      • 29 replies
    • **GIVEAWAY** Odyssey Ten Triple Track Putter! ENTER NOW!
      NEW Odyssey Ten Triple Track putter giveaway!!!.To enter reply in this thread that you're IN!
       
      That's it. You'll be entered into the giveaway (one entry per person). Winner chosen at random in two weeks. Be sure to check out the attached pics. Good luck!
       
      If you are not a member her please register here to allow you to reply to this post and enter. Registration is free... https://forums.golfwrx.com/register/
      ======================================================================================================
      We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. If the winner has duplicate entries we count the first
       





       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 1,599 replies
    • 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - discussion and links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #1
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #2
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #3
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #4
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #5
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #6
       
       

       
      Hideki testing putters at WGC Dell Technologies Match Play
      Odyssey/Toulon Atlanta putter - 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play
      Cameron putters - 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play
      Patrick Reed testing TPT shafts 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play
       
       
      • 54 replies
    • 2021 Players - discussion and links
      Please post any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Players - Monday #1
      2021 Players - Monday #2
      2021 Players - Monday #3
      2021 Players - Monday #4
      2021 Players - Tuesday #1
      2021 Players - Tuesday #2
      2021 Players - Tuesday #3
      2021 Players - Tuesday #4
      2021 Players - Tuesday #5
      2021 Players - Tuesday #6
       
       

       
      Maverick McNealy's custom 1 of 1 Callaway Apex MB irons - 2021 Players
      Adam Long's Cameron T-5 proto - 2021 Players
      Abraham Ancer's custom Muira irons and custom MMT shafts - 2021 Players
      Bettinardi putters & cover - 2021 Players
      Jon Rahm's bag - 2021 Players
      Xander Schauffele's bag - 2021 Players
      Sergio with a Cameron putter - 2021 Players
      Cameron T11 & 11.5 putters - 2021 Players
      Sergio Garcia's clubs - 2021 Players
      Scott Brown's Odyssey gamer - 2021 Players
       
       
       
      • 52 replies

×
×
  • Create New...