Titleist T1 and T4 drivers?

AP lineup needs some refurbishing. Would love to see what they can do to make them better though.

Driver: Titleist TS2 HZRDUS Smoke 6.0 Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* & TS2 19* HZRDUS Smoke Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4-iron & AP3 5-PW Pxi 5.5 MCC Align Wedges: Vokeys SM6 48*, 52*, 56* Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport Ball: ProV1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

> @swgolf12 said: > Still not sure if this is a really elaborate April fools joke.   It's on the USGA conforming club list.

> @MrShield said: > > > > > > > > > I think you can wait a year or two. > > > > I spoke with a Titleist rep two weeks ago, he j

I keep trying to ask about these on the team Titleist FB page and they won’t allow it to be posted as they have to approve every post. Might be a reason they don’t want anyone discussing these two heads.

That would be the reaction to any brand that is working on something. You would get the same if you asked about next vokey release or the irons. Even if they weren’t working on these drivers for this year they wouldn’t respond

I’m not asking Titleist to spill the beans and put it all out there, but as we do here I would like to see what Titleist loyalist think and have to say about it. But they(Titleist) won’t let it happen.

It is going to take a lot to dethrone my TS2/Tensei Pro White Combo....will follow along though

PING G410 10.5° | Ventus Blue 7S
                                                                      PING G410 5W 16.5º | Ventus Blue 8S
                                                                  PING G410 3H 20.5º | Ventus Blue HB 9X
                                                                   Callaway Apex CF19 5-PW | Modus 105S
                                                        Callaway MD5 50°W 54°S 58°X | KBS $-Taper 120S

Bettinardi QB6 SBS DASS Tour Dept | Stability Tour
                                                                                           Titleist ProV1x

I keep trying to ask about these on the team Titleist FB page and they won’t allow it to be posted as they have to approve every post. Might be a reason they don’t want anyone discussing these two heads.

That would be the reaction to any brand that is working on something. You would get the same if you asked about next vokey release or the irons. Even if they weren’t working on these drivers for this year they wouldn’t respond

I’m not asking Titleist to spill the beans and put it all out there, but as we do here I would like to see what Titleist loyalist think and have to say about it. But they(Titleist) won’t let it happen.

Alot if it has to do with IP and protecting it. Even when they tour seed it at events they are still hush hush and there’s very little info released. It’s why pretty much everything they tour seed is normally labeled prototype.

The frequency that I check this thread looking for a T4 is alarming .... can I just blind preorder?

I think you can wait a year or two.

I spoke with a Titleist rep two weeks ago, he just laughed at this rumor.

I spoke with another Titleist rep today working in another country and he said that he has no idea where this - I quote - “hysterical funny rumor” came from.

“Do you think Titleist that barely comes out with two drivers every two years will release four models in one year?”

“Titleist TS2 - already the most forgiving driver on the market together with G400Max, do Titleist need to release one more you think?” :-)

Titleist TS3 - most used driver on PGA Tour - do you think Titleist need to release a 440 lower spin model?

The frequency that I check this thread looking for a T4 is alarming .... can I just blind preorder?

I spoke with another Titleist rep today working in another country and he said that he has no idea where this - I quote - “hysterical funny rumor” came from.

“Do you think Titleist that barely comes out with two drivers every two years will release four models in one year?”

“Titleist TS2 - already the most forgiving driver on the market together with G400Max, do Titleist need to release one more you think?” :-)

Titleist TS3 - most used driver on PGA Tour - do you think Titleist need to release a 440 lower spin model?

This is most disappointing to hear....my Rep would neither confirm or deny when I asked him.

Titleist TS4 9.75 HZRDUS Smoke 
Titleist 915F 15.5 HZRDUS Smoke
Titleist 718CB 3 thru PW
Titleist SM7 50-08, 56-08, 60-04
Yes! Tracy

I spoke with another Titleist rep today working in another country and he said that he has no idea where this - I quote - "hysterical funny rumor" came from.

"Do you think Titleist that barely comes out with two drivers every two years will release four models in one year?"

"Titleist TS2 - already the most forgiving driver on the market together with G400Max, do Titleist need to release one more you think?" :-)

Yep.. interesting to hear seeing that the Titleist rep is the one that told me these were coming......so I guess Titleist reps are the rumor starters.. or at least some of them...

I'm still holding out hope for the TS 4....gotta believe in something... :)

Titleist TS4 8.5 AD GP black 6x
Titleist TS3  13.5
Mizuno MP 20 4-PW Project X
Vokey SM7 56M 08, 60L04
Scotty Newport Button Back or
Scotty Select 1/500 Newport

They usually release (on tour) around July at the Tiger tourney in D.C. so that would be my guess for a first look.

Driver     -     Cobra SZ Xtreme 9* w/ Aldila RIPX 75TX
3W         -     Taylormade SIM Ti 15* w/ Aldila RIP Alpha 80X
Hybrid   -      Callaway Mavrik Pro 20* w/ Project X evnflow black 85X
Utility     -     Callaway Xforged 24* / Mitsubishi MMT 125TX
Irons      -      Honma 737V / Mitsubishi MMT 125TX
Wedges -      Callaway MD5 50S, 54S, MD4 60C
Putter    -      Odyssey Versa 6
Ball        -      Srixon Zstar XV

WITB & Content - 
https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1108083/j13s-witb-2020-irons-podcast-pics-added-pg-101/p1

Instagram @Jminis13

TS1 - Think of XXIO like product, super lightweight and will carry a higher price tag

TS4 - Basically as would be expecting, further forward CG and supposedly super low spinning. Also will basically be a MOTO driver and won't be readily available in most stores

Will talk to my rep sometime next week and see if I can get any kind of tentative release date

Tour Issue TaylorMade M6 9.5* (Mitsubishi Diamana X17 60x)
Tour Issue TaylorMade M5 15*(Mitsubishi Diamana Ahina 70x)
Tour Issue TaylorMade 19* 5-wood (Mitsubishi Diamana Ahina 80x)
TaylorMade P750 3-PW (Nippon Modus Proto "2T15")
TaylorMade MG Black 52* (Nippon Limited "Blue" 125)
TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58* (Nippon Limited "Blue" 125)
TaylorMade Spider X

• 2 weeks later...

> @BottleCap said:

> Sounds like this was just a hoax by a rep

Well, now at least I know I can trust my rep.. can't wait to see these...

Titleist TS3  13.5
Vokey SM7 56M 08, 60L04

> @GMR2iron said:

> Any more updates to this thread? Has anybody heard anything new?

It's real It's real :)

Titleist TS3  13.5
Vokey SM7 56M 08, 60L04

Still not sure if this is a really elaborate April fools joke.

XTD 10.5* Pro Launch Blue 55X
3 Deep Matrix 8M2
Nike VFP 3 Fuji P95X
T-MB 4, 5 CT130X
6-PW VR Pro CB/MB Raw Combo CT130X
National Custom 53/58 CT130X
PM Grind 64 KBS Tour 130X
Studio Design 1.5 Circle T

> @swgolf12 said:

> Still not sure if this is a really elaborate April fools joke.

It's on the USGA conforming club list.

• Like 1

Titleist TS2 10.5* Kuro Kage 60X
Titleist 917 F3 Tour Issue 15* Atmos Blue 8X 
Titleist 718 AP3 3-iron
Titleist 714 AP2 TT DGX100 4-PW
Vokey SM5 50*, 54* and 60* TT DGS400
SIK Pro Custom

> @bub72ck said:

> > @swgolf12 said:

> > Still not sure if this is a really elaborate April fools joke.

>

> It's on the USGA conforming club list.

And in Jimmy Walker's bag...

Titleist TS3  13.5
Vokey SM7 56M 08, 60L04

> @MrShield said:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I think you can wait a year or two.

>

>

>

> I spoke with a Titleist rep two weeks ago, he just laughed at this rumor.

>

>

>

> I spoke with another Titleist rep today working in another country and he said that he has no idea where this - I quote - “hysterical funny rumor” came from.

>

>

>

> “Do you think Titleist that barely comes out with two drivers every two years will release four models in one year?”

>

>

>

> “Titleist TS2 - already the most forgiving driver on the market together with G400Max, do Titleist need to release one more you think?” :-)

>

>

>

> Titleist TS3 - most used driver on PGA Tour - do you think Titleist need to release a 440 lower spin model?

well looks like your reps didnt like you enough to let you in.

• Like 1
TS3/785/SM7/Anser W

> @FOOTJOY16 said:

> > @bub72ck said:

> > > @swgolf12 said:

> > > Still not sure if this is a really elaborate April fools joke.

> >

> > It's on the USGA conforming club list.

>

> And in Jimmy Walker's bag...

you guys must be fun at parties...

XTD 10.5* Pro Launch Blue 55X
3 Deep Matrix 8M2
Nike VFP 3 Fuji P95X
T-MB 4, 5 CT130X
6-PW VR Pro CB/MB Raw Combo CT130X
National Custom 53/58 CT130X
PM Grind 64 KBS Tour 130X
Studio Design 1.5 Circle T

As much as I want to be excited about the T4...my prior experience with the 915D4 was not positive. I think the club was made for a very specific audience and as much as I loved the shape and size...I just couldn't hit it very well.

One look from the top and this is going right in the bag. I was mulling between TS3 and ST190 but didn't really love the look of either one. This looks like the 910. I'm sold.

TS 3 8.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
917F3 16.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
T-MB 2 iron C-Taper
Mizuno MP-5,  4-9 C-Taper
SM6 47º, 52º, 56º, 60 C-Taper
Scotty Special Select Newport 2, 35" Tour Issue X7, Hard stepped x2, Tipped 2"

> @FOOTJOY16 said:

> > @BottleCap said:

> > Sounds like this was just a hoax by a rep

>

> Well, now at least I know I can trust my rep.. can't wait to see these...

Let's wait until the TS1 comes out. That's what people are skeptical about, it's not like we haven't seen a 3 driver series with the 915 before.

Taylormade M5 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XD 70 S
Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
Mizuno MP 69 3-PW DG S400
Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
Cameron Newport 2 CT
Bridgestone Tour B XS