Are the flippers getting worse?

DJ412

I guess my issue would be the folks who have PUD clubs - the deal is you keep them for a year, then you do what you want with them. In my case, when I had access to PUD, I kept them for a year because Golfsmith could (and occasionally did) audit to see if you still had the sticks.

The Navy Vessel IV Pro bag:

Ping G425 Max Driver @ 12.0º Alta CB Slate Sr

Ping G425 Max 5w / 7w @ 21.5º Alta CB Slate R

Ping G425 4h @ 23.0º / 5h @ 27.0º Alta CB Slate R

Ping G425 6-UW Alta CB Slate R

Ping Glide 3.0 54° WS / 58° Eye2 Z-115

Seemore PCB 33"

Back-up Hoofer bag: Ping Eye2+ 3-SW Graphite

This thread is ridiculous. The only guy chiming in and adding anger like chewing on shoes is really salty. It's a free market and if you can make money then I'm all for it. It's limited stuff people put out all the time and you just have to pay a premium if you can't score them at retail.

I miss out on a lot of sneakers and just wait it out and pay resell.

Define flipping... i've bought gear at a great price, used the hell out of it and still sold it for a profit some time later. Am I a flipper? Is it a defined rule or a conscious decision?

Not a flip if you used them and then later resold them for market rate. If you buy, never use, and sell within days of release its a clear flip. Especially when it's an odd ball size

What about this scenario: I am bored on eBay, and see an auction for a driver listed incorrectly that is ending at like 2 am. I am not really looking for a driver, but the price is way too low for me not to be intrigued. I set a maximum bid and go to bed, to wake up and find out I won the auction for $100. The driver is worth $300, easily. I end up never swinging the driver, but I bring it straight to the BST to list and see if I can't turn it into something I do want. Me and a buyer agree on $275 shipped. So, I never hit it, never had any intentions of hitting it, sold it for less than the buyer could have bought for. I'm happy - I have money to buy more golf crap. He's happy, he bought the driver he wanted for less than he expected. In that scenario, I literally just flipped that driver and probably broke a couple BST rules, by the letter. I didn't buy that driver for personal use, but I sold it to fund a purchase I will use.

In having this conversation (and it is just that, there's nothing wrong with differing opinions having a conversation to understand the other's point of view), I am getting the feeling that certain items here carry more of a stigma than others. Rare, hard-to-find, collectible, limited edition, etc. type stuff seems to offend folks more than common, everyday stuff. There's way too much grey area in the rules, and it causes some people to inject their personal feelings into the void of clearly defined parameters.

I did something similar on the BST with golf balls, on a greater scale, and got banned. The honest-to-Hogan truth was there was a lady in California for a long time that was selling new Pro V1s for $15-$20 per dozen on eBay with dirt cheap shipping (she shipped media mail in the most immaculately packaged boxes I've ever received, I guess to disguise them as books). Every time she listed them, I quickly bought 'em. Then I'd sell them on the BST, 5-6 dozen at a time, for $30-35 a dozen, shipped. Well below retail, as you know.

Over a 12-month period, the mods told me, I sold more than 100 dozen balls. They called it bulk selling/liquidating inventory. It's their sandbox and I took my banning like a man, moving the rest of my stuff through Facebook golf groups.

If that's the kind of action folks don't want in the BST, so be it. But I sure seemed to make a lot of WRXers happy, and I paid for a summer of greens fees and league play. I still get the occasional PM asking me if I have any more. (I do not.)

The rules are simple, items are supposed to be for personal use. These flippers have no intent of using the items as it is a buy and a quick flip for markup. I've started reporting them all. I had ads pulled before for selling Ross shoes at a loss to help someone out. I had intent of personal use, but someone here wanted them more. Flippers are free to flip, but it is against the rules stated here. Whether they are enforced or not may be another story, but if they are reported enough, someone may get the hint.

The rules are not simple and neither is intent, which is why we're here having this discussion. There's no GolfWRX definition of "flipping" in the rules. It's easy to write in the rules that items are for personal use only, but how do you apply the rules when the rules define very little? The rules state "bulk selling" is against the rules, but don't provide a number that constitutes bulk selling. It's a slippery slope trying to play big brother on the BST and be the judge, jury, and executioner of anyone you decide to label a "flipper". How many pairs of shoes (for some reason we keep coming back to shoes in this thread) are too many? How diverse of a selection of sizes is an ad allowed to contain until it's decided that they aren't for their personal use?

Flipping shoes was ok until you got busted for it, so now no one is going to flip shoes under your watch? I'm sure everyone selling shoes has some story, much like yours, to explain how their shoe sales are not flipping.

If you admit in your ad you wear a size 12, but have a size 8 for sale, you are a flipper. Supposedly flipping Ross and Burlington shoes are not ok, but flipping $220 nikes for $380 is cool. Hope they all go Zion and blow the bottom out. Poor kid in China just got suspended for a year from work and can't come back until they are 10 now.

Define flipping... i've bought gear at a great price, used the hell out of it and still sold it for a profit some time later. Am I a flipper? Is it a defined rule or a conscious decision?

Not a flip if you used them and then later resold them for market rate. If you buy, never use, and sell within days of release its a clear flip. Especially when it's an odd ball size

What about this scenario: I am bored on eBay, and see an auction for a driver listed incorrectly that is ending at like 2 am. I am not really looking for a driver, but the price is way too low for me not to be intrigued. I set a maximum bid and go to bed, to wake up and find out I won the auction for $100. The driver is worth $300, easily. I end up never swinging the driver, but I bring it straight to the BST to list and see if I can't turn it into something I do want. Me and a buyer agree on $275 shipped. So, I never hit it, never had any intentions of hitting it, sold it for less than the buyer could have bought for. I'm happy - I have money to buy more golf crap. He's happy, he bought the driver he wanted for less than he expected. In that scenario, I literally just flipped that driver and probably broke a couple BST rules, by the letter. I didn't buy that driver for personal use, but I sold it to fund a purchase I will use.

In having this conversation (and it is just that, there's nothing wrong with differing opinions having a conversation to understand the other's point of view), I am getting the feeling that certain items here carry more of a stigma than others. Rare, hard-to-find, collectible, limited edition, etc. type stuff seems to offend folks more than common, everyday stuff. There's way too much grey area in the rules, and it causes some people to inject their personal feelings into the void of clearly defined parameters.

I did exactly that for a while on the BST with golf balls, on a greater scale, and got banned. The honest-to-Hogan truth was there was a lady in California for a long time that was selling new Pro V1s for $15-$20 per dozen on eBay with dirt cheap shipping (she shipped media mail in the most immaculately packaged boxes I've ever received, I guess to disguise them as books). Every time she listed them, I quickly bought 'em. Then I'd sell them on the BST, 5-6 dozen at a time, for $30-35 a dozen, shipped. Well below retail, as you know.

Over a 12-month period, the mods told me, I sold more than 100 dozen balls. They called it bulk selling/liquidating inventory. It's their sandbox and I took my banning like a man, moving the rest of my stuff through Facebook golf groups.

If that's the kind of action you don't want in the BST, so be it. But I sure seemed to make a lot of WRXers happy. I still get the occasional PM asking me if I have any more. (I do not.)

But you were selling at or below market price. I don't see what you did as a problem. If they were the corny K Sigs and you were selling them for $60, then maybe. It is kind of like the rules say that grips must be removed to check for lengthening and shortening. Also like no new shafts. Rules are meant to be broken I guess. I guess I'll "wear my Ross's to the range once" prior to selling...

When you list (insert limited edition item here) less than a week after it drops for multiples over what they were on the website, you are a flipper.

You didn't buy it for personal use, as you never used it.

You aren't trying to get your money back, as you are attempting to profit from it.

If you bought apparel because it was a good deal that isn't your size so you could sell it on the BST, you are a flipper.

If that's your way to grind out some cash, more power to you. Just take it to ebay and keep it off here. This BST was not founded as a place to flip. It was supposed to be a safe haven for people to sell used gear.

TC Callaway Epic Sub Zero / Fujikura Ventus Black 7 X

TA Callaway Rogue ST Triple Diamond-T 14° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10 X 

Callaway UW 17° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10 X

Titleist TSi3 21° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10 TX

Callaway X Forged UT '21 25°/ Nippon Modus 125-X HS1x 

Srixon Z785 6-PW / Nippon Modus 125-X HS1x

50F Vokey SM8 Jet Black / Nippon Super Peening Blue X

54K Vokey Tour Design Raw / Nippon Super Peening Blue X

58K Vokey SM8 Jet Black / BGT ZNE 130

Piretti Potenza Cu plated 360g / BGT Stability Shaft  

The rules are simple, items are supposed to be for personal use. These flippers have no intent of using the items as it is a buy and a quick flip for markup. I've started reporting them all. I had ads pulled before for selling Ross shoes at a loss to help someone out. I had intent of personal use, but someone here wanted them more. Flippers are free to flip, but it is against the rules stated here. Whether they are enforced or not may be another story, but if they are reported enough, someone may get the hint.

The rules are not simple and neither is intent, which is why we're here having this discussion. There's no GolfWRX definition of "flipping" in the rules. It's easy to write in the rules that items are for personal use only, but how do you apply the rules when the rules define very little? The rules state "bulk selling" is against the rules, but don't provide a number that constitutes bulk selling. It's a slippery slope trying to play big brother on the BST and be the judge, jury, and executioner of anyone you decide to label a "flipper". How many pairs of shoes (for some reason we keep coming back to shoes in this thread) are too many? How diverse of a selection of sizes is an ad allowed to contain until it's decided that they aren't for their personal use?

Flipping shoes was ok until you got busted for it, so now no one is going to flip shoes under your watch? I'm sure everyone selling shoes has some story, much like yours, to explain how their shoe sales are not flipping.

If you admit in your ad you wear a size 12, but have a size 8 for sale, you are a flipper. Supposedly flipping Ross and Burlington shoes are not ok, but flipping $220 nikes for $380 is cool. Hope they all go Zion and blow the bottom out. Poor kid in China just got suspended for a year from work and can't come back until they are 10 now.

So, honest question... how do you enforce this - what is your solution? Using your shoe example, since clearly you are passionate about the shoes, how will we enforce no flipping of shoes on BST? Do you force people selling shoes on BST to verify their shoe size before selling? Do you not allow sellers on the BST to sell shoes above MSRP? Do you not allow shoes to be sold on BST at all? And, how can this be carried further to other items?

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

In my opinion. Nope. You bought it and actually used it. And for whatever reason sold it. So you made a couple bucks? Sweet! How many times for a lot of us is it a loss?

Buying something, whatever it may be, for the sole intention of selling it. Is flipping and is plainly not for "personal use". Now the "personal use" rule outlined in the forum can be read in a few ways I think. And I thought about it before I started this post. 1 is how I see it as, YOU bought the item for the sole purpose of using it and then did or didn't use and sold it for any number or legitimate reasons. 2 is snapping up whatever item and then gouging the next guy.

Buy it, don't buy it, whatever. I was just exhausted of seeing the obvious flipping over and over again on whatever item had just been released. Does it hurt me or the forum? No. I could care less about head covers, coins, ball markers, shoes, or other items. No interest in any of that stuff. Do I think users should take a loss for us? Hell no. But gouge the crap out of us who are legitimately interested in said item? Hell no is the answer there as well.

And I also get that the moderators can't really shut them down unless it's an obvious breech of the rules. Like the poster above who sold dozens and dozens of balls to happy members. Or, and I can't remember his user name but is no longer here, that was obviously running a golf shop thru here. But had sweet deals on plenty of used gear in multiple flexes. Those guys, no matter how sweet the deals were, didn't follow the rules.

Ping G 9* - Oban Devotion
Wilson Staff D200 - Elements Chrome
Adams Speedline LP - Matrix Radix
Ping S55 5-PW - KBS Tour V
Ping Glide 50.56 - CFS
Seemore Si5

So, honest question... how do you enforce this - what is your solution? Using your shoe example, since clearly you are passionate about the shoes, how will we enforce no flipping of shoes on BST? Do you force people selling shoes on BST to verify their shoe size before selling? Do you not allow sellers on the BST to sell shoes above MSRP? Do you not allow shoes to be sold on BST at all? And, how can this be carried further to other items?

I'll bite on this one. As listed in the bottom of my previous post, the mods can't and probably won't. It has to be a pretty obvious and clear cut violation to warrant any action. It would be a monotonous job to sift thru every single posting and take an educated guess "Why is this user selling item X?". Screw that noise. Now the user selling 100 of item X once or twice a week. Easy to spot.

Ping Glide 50.56 - CFS
Seemore Si5

If we don’t allow flipping why do the Masters tickets sales not get deleted? Those sales are the very definition of flipping.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

If we don’t allow flipping why do the Masters tickets sales not get deleted? Those sales are the very definition of flipping.

http://www.golfwrx.c...practice-round/

2EulvPph.png

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

2EulvPph.png

Beat me to it. Glad golf Wrx mod posted that warning or I’d be out 14 days plus. I hadn’t seen the original pinned warning.

Irritates the fook out of me that people do this. When guys like me have entered the draft for years and never set foot on the place. I swear with all my soul that If i won 4 Sunday tickets I’d give the 4 th to a buddy here as I can only use 3.. no way on earth id have the poor scruples to charge somebody that much profit knowing how many guys and gals would love to go that don’t get picked. Irritates me that this place helps them flip.

Who enters with no intention of going ? Guy selling 4 tickets is a pure flip.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

I'll bite on this one. As listed in the bottom of my previous post, the mods can't and probably won't. It has to be a pretty obvious and clear cut violation to warrant any action. It would be a monotonous job to sift thru every single posting and take an educated guess "Why is this user selling item X?". Screw that noise. Now the user selling 100 of item X once or twice a week. Easy to spot.

You can't sell 100 of an item in a week. Best you can do is 10 of an item at a time, every 24 hours -- and that's if you sell right away and then relist exactly 24 hours later. No one seller can "clog" up the BST.

The easiest solution that’s used on other sites is that there is a time period from when something is released to when it can be listed for sale. So 30 days for example, no listings of said item until that time has elapsed. Much more difficult to do something like that here given the spread of items that we see on the BST.

I don’t have a dog in the fight, I just enjoy selling here and am sharing an example.

2EulvPph.png

Beat me to it. Glad golf Wrx mod posted that warning or I’d be out 14 days plus. I hadn’t seen the original pinned warning.

Irritates the fook out of me that people do this. When guys like me have entered the draft for years and never set foot on the place. I swear with all my soul that If i won 4 Sunday tickets I’d give the 4 th to a buddy here as I can only use 3.. no way on earth id have the poor scruples to charge somebody that much profit knowing how many guys and gals would love to go that don’t get picked. Irritates me that this place helps them flip.

Who enters with no intention of going ? Guy selling 4 tickets is a pure flip.

I think everyone is now getting their tickets. this is only the beginning.

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

Yep. I know. Wish we could get a poll of the site to see what the opinion is on this type flipping. Crazy to me that Nike shoe dumps aren’t allowed but masters ticket dumps are ? Has to be because it drAws people to the site. I get that idea. But I just don’t see that it matters in the long run. Odd double standard.

Edit- and they are sold for $3k. Smh

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Don't accidentally post a bst ad with an old one open you forgot about though. Or have 11 items. Or post 29 days later for an item that didn't sell.

:)

I was going to say, but figured I'd try to keep it on topic... flippers wouldn't even sniff my top 10 of complaints about the BST.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

New addition to the rule - do not copy and paste a BST add in the DND forum to whine about it here.

And yes, thankfully we don't run the BST by polls or user opinions.

The whining about flipping usually happens once or twice a year. And yes, there tend to be the usual suspect of BST bullies or DND tough guys that want to tell us how we should run the site or how we should run the BST. The same conspiracy theories as to why something is a certain way. Again, same folks.

Coincidentally, the people who have the most complaints about the BST tend to be people who have the most warnings or suspensions or can't follow the rules after repeated requests. So they flip that around and direct their complaints at me and the other mods.

The rule about pricing comments is very clear and HAS been very clear. But again - the same BST tough guys. The guys who have no intention on buying an item but they really have to jump right in and show everyone how clever they are with their cute little comments, hilarious little side remarks or just general disrespect. I don't care how clever you are. I don't care how much you want to show off for everyone and keep up your forum rep with another hilarious remark about how priced something is or isn't. I don't know how many times we can warn people about this. But again, same cast of characters that come out of the woodwork time after time after time and you guys just can't help yourselves.

This is not a perfect place and we don't pretend it is. The other mods and I do the best we can to ensure that the user community as a whole has a good experience. And we thank you all for being members.

New addition to the rule - do not copy and paste a BST add in the DND forum to whine about it here.

The whining about flipping usually happens once or twice a year. And yes, there tend to be the usual suspect of BST bullies or DND tough guys that want to tell us how we should run the site or how we should run the BST. The same conspiracy theories as to why something is a certain way. Again, same folks.

Coincidentally, the people who have the most complaints about the BST tend to be people who have the most warnings or suspensions or can't follow the rules after repeated requests. So they flip that around and direct their complaints at me and the other mods.

The rule about pricing comments is very clear and HAS been very clear. But again - the same BST tough guys. The guys who have no intention on buying an item but they really have to jump right in and show everyone how clever they are with their cute little comments, hilarious little side remarks or just general disrespect. I don't care how clever you are. I don't care how much you want to show off for everyone and keep up your forum rep with another hilarious remark about how priced something is or isn't. I don't know how many times we can warn people about this. But again, same cast of characters that come out of the woodwork time after time after time and you guys just can't help yourselves.

This is not a perfect place and we don't pretend it is. The other mods and I do the best we can to ensure that the user community as a whole has a good experience. And we thank you all for being members.

Well said... As I mentioned in my earlier post, this thread is a joke. The posts by some of the other members on flipping is a bigger joke and the guys advising on how the BST should be ran, is the biggest joke. Guess what guys, the BST will still be up and running tomorrow, without you. I think you should follow your own advice and stay off of it completely, that way we don’t have to listen to your ridiculous rants about equipment or accessories that you are never going to buy, but you feel the need to “inform” your fellow members.. I for 1, vote you keep your advice to yourselves no one cares.

Driver- TC Epic 440 with Hzrdus T1100<br />3-Wood- 13 Degree Ping stretch with Ping Tour 75x<br />Hybrid- 915 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85<br />Irons- ( 4-PW ) JPX 900 Forged with 110s Steelfibers - Wedges- Sm6 Vokey 48 bent 2 degrees strong - sm6 vokey raw 56 bent to 55 , 58 Raw Low Bounce K grind ( 110 Steelfibers in all wedges same length shafts )<br />Putter- Scotty Cameron Laguna 1.5 Studio Torch Finish that I did...

Well said... As I mentioned in my earlier post, this thread is a joke. The posts by some of the other members on flipping is a bigger joke and the guys advising on how the BST should be ran, is the biggest joke. Guess what guys, the BST will still be up and running tomorrow, without you. I think you should follow your own advice and stay off of it completely, that way we don’t have to listen to your ridiculous rants about equipment or accessories that you are never going to buy, but you feel the need to “inform” your fellow members.. I for 1, vote you keep your advice to yourselves no one cares.

Coming from the guy who clearly sells a bunch of things on BST. The reply from the mod is an arrogant one.

The intent of the GolfWRX Buy/Sell/Trade Forum (“BST”) is to create a safe haven for our members to buy, sell and trade their equipment for personal use. Honor and integrity are important principles at GolfWRX, and the conduct of members in BST is no exception.

Is it coincidence this is no longer on the Classifieds page? Because you should take it off WTB if it no longer applies

TC Callaway Epic Sub Zero / Fujikura Ventus Black 7 X

TA Callaway Rogue ST Triple Diamond-T 14° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10 X 

Callaway UW 17° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10 X

Titleist TSi3 21° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10 TX

Callaway X Forged UT '21 25°/ Nippon Modus 125-X HS1x 

Srixon Z785 6-PW / Nippon Modus 125-X HS1x

50F Vokey SM8 Jet Black / Nippon Super Peening Blue X

54K Vokey Tour Design Raw / Nippon Super Peening Blue X

58K Vokey SM8 Jet Black / BGT ZNE 130

Piretti Potenza Cu plated 360g / BGT Stability Shaft  

*Yet posts his advice for others* . Also you "dont have to listen", feel free to not read the thread and post multiple times in it. Im going to assume this thread is on lockdown watch, so probably wont be around much longer to irritate you.

Flipping is a nature of reality on any sales site, and I really have no problem with it because its a free market. Do what you wish and if you get the price you ask for, more power to you. But there are still some situations that I find funny when its obvious flipping (such as the size 8 shoe situation), but other than that I just skip it as Im not really interested anyway. I think the BST is ran fine for the most part, and I have used it a a few times, so I really have no issue with it.

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

The intent of the GolfWRX Buy/Sell/Trade Forum (“BST”) is to create a safe haven for our members to buy, sell and trade their equipment for personal use. Honor and integrity are important principles at GolfWRX, and the conduct of members in BST is no exception.

Is it coincidence this is no longer on the Classifieds page? Because you should take it off WTB if it no longer applies

Does that mean we don’t have to exhibit honor and integrity anymore on the BST? Wild Wild West, y’all!

I personally think this thread is off the mark, but others do not and think it is worth a discussion. Why does it upset you (the mods) so much when there is a discussion about something concerning the BST? This thread clearly triggered something to elicit a snarky, condescending post from you. Would it be preferable if folks here just shut and and liked what they got?

I'm sure my post is on lock watch now. I started it to see if others had noticed an uptick in blantant flipping. Or if it was just me. And of course it had to turn into an attack by some users, lol. Just the nature of the internet I presume.

Like I posted before in this thread I know the mods cannot do anything about it and I definitely don't expect them to or to change rules.

I'm glad a moderator took the time to post a reply. It's a shame it's just complaining about whiners though. Instead of a "We don't agree and here's why..." or "We agree and here's why...".

Ping Glide 50.56 - CFS
Seemore Si5