Sub 70 Clubs

apex17

Just ordered a 849D with a Project X Hazardous 70 gram 6.5 shaft. Traded in my current drive and one of my hybrids, the difference was only $92 after the 10% off. Not to bad for a brand new driver with all the latest tech. Now the waiting begins. Looking forward to adding a hybrid to the bag when they're available in LH.

• Like 3

Just ordered a set of 699 Pros with Steelfiber 110s. Been eyeing them for a while and the sale today put me over the top. Love my T200s, so not really expecting much difference in these--just wanted to support the Sub 70 guys and the fact that I can't recall seeing anyone say anything negative about the customer service or the product itself goes a long way with me. I'm super excited to give them a try.

• Like 3

Titleist TSi3 9° / Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 6S, 45.25"

Srixon ZX 15° / Graphite Design Tour AD-DI, 7S, 43"

Titleist TSi2 18° / Diamana-TB Series, 42.5", 60g S

Titleist TSi2 21° 4H / Graphite Design Tour AD-DI, 85g S

Srixon ZX5 (5-6), ZX7 (7-PW) / Project X IO 6.0, soft-stepped once, 1° flat, ZX7 1° strong

Vokey SM8 Raw 50.12 F, 54.12 D, 58.12 D, 1° flat / True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

PXG Mini Gunboat / BGT Stability Tour Black / SuperStroke Flatso 1.0

Titleist ProV1

1 hour ago, roverdog99 said:

Wanted to give an update on my 699 pros.   In a previous post I shared that the 6 and 7 iron were dialing up similar data on a launch monitor.   Here is the update:   I had lofts and lies checked.   All of the irons were spot on!   Congrats to Sub70!   Obviously a user error must be investigated.   I love the sticks and couldn’t be happier with how easy they are to play.

Happy to hear that. Mistakes do happen from time to time but it's rare...and it's always worth double checking!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, over7par said:

Just ordered a set of 699 Pros with Steelfiber 110s. Been eyeing them for a while and the sale today put me over the top. Love my T200s, so not really expecting much difference in these--just wanted to support the Sub 70 guys and the fact that I can't recall seeing anyone say anything negative about the customer service or the product itself goes a long way with me. I'm super excited to give them a try.

Thanks! We very truly appreciate it. We'll get them built and out to you asap. With the surge of orders today it may be 3ish weeks I think...but I haven't gotten a chance to go through the orders and see what is pre-owned, apparel, bags, etc that will ship out immediately. If you have any questions or need an update just let us know

Edited by JaySub70
forgot a word.
  • Like 2

Love that @JaySub70 is so involved on this site. Makes my purchase of the hybrid today that much sweeter

• Like 1

COBRA RADSPEED XB @ 8° | MOTORE X F1 60

COBRA RADSPEED 3W @ 14.5° | MOTORE X F1 70

SRIXON ZX 4HY @ 22° | HZRDUS SMOKE BLACK 80

SUB70 699 PRO 6-PW | DG 105

CLEVELAND RTX ZIPCORE 51°/56°/61° | MODUS3 WEDGE 125

TAYLORMADE SPIDER X HYDRO BLAST SINGLE BEND | KBS CT TOUR

TITLEIST PROV1X

1 hour ago, JaySub70 said:

Thanks! We very truly appreciate it. We'll get them built and out to you asap. With the surge of orders today it may be 3ish weeks I think...but I haven't gotten a chance to go through the orders and see what is pre-owned, apparel, bags, etc that will ship out immediately. If you have any questions or need an update just let us know

I sent a follow up email this evening (after hours, of course) inquiring about the shaft length and forgot to inquire about swingweight as well, but every time I've emailed, I've gotten a response back immediately the next business day.

And no worries on build time. I completely and totally understand the influx of orders today. Too good a deal to pass up!

Thanks @JaySub70!

• Like 1

Titleist TSi3 9° / Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 6S, 45.25"

Srixon ZX 15° / Graphite Design Tour AD-DI, 7S, 43"

Titleist TSi2 18° / Diamana-TB Series, 42.5", 60g S

Titleist TSi2 21° 4H / Graphite Design Tour AD-DI, 85g S

Srixon ZX5 (5-6), ZX7 (7-PW) / Project X IO 6.0, soft-stepped once, 1° flat, ZX7 1° strong

Vokey SM8 Raw 50.12 F, 54.12 D, 58.12 D, 1° flat / True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

PXG Mini Gunboat / BGT Stability Tour Black / SuperStroke Flatso 1.0

Titleist ProV1

I took advantage of the Cyber Monday deal to add to my Sub70 bag and TAIII set with these: 

Sub 70 849D Driver

Grip Size

Midsize

Select Grip

Lamkin Crossline Midsize - 131160(1)

Select Flex

Regular

Select Shaft

UST PROFORCE V2 Black 6F3 Graphite - 804801

Club Length

Men's Standard (45 1/2")

Hand

Right Hand

Driver Loft

10.5°

Sub 70 699 Pro Utility Black

Grip Size

Midsize

Select Grip

Select Flex

Regular

Select Shaft

Aerotech Steel Fiber i80 Graphite - 807656

Club Length

Men's Standard

Lie Adjustment

+1 Degree Upright

Hand

Right Hand

Utility Loft

19.5°

Sub 70 939X Hybrid

Grip Size

Midsize

Select Grip

Select Flex

Regular

Select Shaft

Aerotech Steel Fiber Hybrid HLS 780 F3 Graphite - 80765 ...

Select Shaft

Aerotech Steel Fiber Hybrid HLS 780 F3 Graphite - 807657

Club Length

Men's Standard

Hand

Right Hand

Hybrid Loft

3H

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dangit…hesitated too long and didn’t grab the Pro 16.5* FW. Someone snagged it 

• Like 1

TITLEIST PROV1X

Got in a late order for the TAIII 254 wide blade putter. Been eyeing this one. Great looking with the sight dot as the only alignment line — those are unusual. They ran out of these putters once and I am glad they did not discontinue. A fully CNC milled carbon steel putter plus a weight kit delivered for $150 and change is hard to beat. 

Edited by dmeeksDC
  • Like 3

Those that have or have tried the 939x hybrids how do you like them? What is your feedback on them? 

• Like 1

TITLEIST PROV1X

Well, I ordered a full set of Sub70 irons.  I was going to go with the pxg 0211, but something about sub70 really drew me in and the cyber monday discount sealed the deal.  Now I'm thinking about ordering a driver from them.  Does anyone know if I can get extra adapters from sub70.  I couldn't find any aftermarket ones anywhere.  I don't really want to pay an extra $250 for another ventus blue.  Though $100 for the av raw seems like a pretty good deal...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jmagri78 said:

@elsie451I believe the adapter is the same one used in the latest iteration of Taylormade drivers. I ordered a 849D yesterday and the person I spoke to said they were coming out of a SIM driver and adapter was the same. Hope that helps

Great. Thank you! @JaySub70 can you confirm that the it is the same adapter as taylormade?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jmagri78 said:

@elsie451Just call them at 8159818136, customer service will confirm for you

Thanks. They're not open yet, so i thought I'd reach out to jay. Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like i didn't trust you, but since you said "i believe", I was just looking for confirmation.

• Like 1

I almost pulled the trigger on a 699 pro u. I miss my DI but don’t have a slot in the bag for it. Ugh

• Like 2

Driver: Callaway Epic Max LS with Hzrdus RDX Blue 70g 6.0 

2H: Callaway Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff 

3H: Sub70 939X UST proforce V2 black F5 hybrid soft stepped XStiff 

4-AW: PXG OG 0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long 

Wedges: Cleveland Zipcore 54 Full/58 Mid (Backup 54*,60*: Ping S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: Putter: TAII #2  

Ball: Snell MTB-X

Tracked by Arccos

4 hours ago, elsie451 said:

Well, I ordered a full set of Sub70 irons.  I was going to go with the pxg 0211, but something about sub70 really drew me in and the cyber monday discount sealed the deal.  Now I'm thinking about ordering a driver from them.  Does anyone know if I can get extra adapters from sub70.  I couldn't find any aftermarket ones anywhere.  I don't really want to pay an extra $250 for another ventus blue.  Though $100 for the av raw seems like a pretty good deal...

We can sell you extra adapters if you need them. I am not 100% sure on the cost but it's not bad.  I would just call us or email [email protected] if you decide you want to do that.  A TM +/- 2* adapter should work

Edited by JaySub70

On 11/26/2021 at 4:53 PM, Whipitgood13 said:

I was playing with a buddy of mine and he had the regular 699 irons.  He is a good player, but he was hitting these irons right at the flag that sounded so good.   I never heard of them.  I went on line and after reading all these pages of loyal fans, I had to try.  Especially at the price sub 70 has vs everyone else.  I got the 699 Pro Black irons with Aldila 95 NV black shafts.  WOW.  I had my first solid range session today with them and I couldn't be happier.  I play off a 3.9 index and am late 50's.  Looking for a little extra yardage, but wanted a predictable ball flight. I've had the MP20 HMB's.  I've been hitting the TM P770's lately, (and like them)  The 699 Pro's totally hang with those irons and then some.  High towering flight. Very satisfying feel.

You know when you miss a shot, but it's not punishing.  Best of all for me, is my "miss", the low on the blade thin shot really does not get punished. And still feels pretty good.  Super Happy.  So much so, I ordered a 

Raw 48 wedge. 

Now that I've had a couple more sessions with these irons , I have to add another note.

I wasn't so sure this iron with the NV shaft could handle my go - to shot, the knock down,

but it handles that shot really, really well. No ballooning, just flat and solid. Love it. 

• Like 3

Taylormade SIM Max  Hazrdus Green 
Taylormade SIM 5 woood

Titleist TS2 21
Titlleist 913 H  29 deg.
Sub 70 699 Pro Black 5-PW --Aldila NV 95S shafts

Vokey SM5 58, 50
Pro V1x Left Dash

On 11/29/2021 at 8:30 PM, dmeeksDC said:

Got in a late order for the TAIII 254 wide blade putter. Been eyeing this one. Great looking with the sight dot as the only alignment line — those are unusual. They ran out of these putters once and I am glad they did not discontinue. A fully CNC milled carbon steel putter plus a weight kit delivered for $150 and change is hard to beat. 

Interested in your feedback. That's the one I've been eyeing for some time.

• Like 2

Cobra King f9/Fujikura Atmos Red TS 60S
TEE 15* XCG/DVS 70S
Adams Idea Pro 20*/Aldila Blue Bayou 80S
Srixon 565 4-PW / Nippon tour modus 105S
TM TP 52*
TM TP ATV 56*
TM TP ATV 60*
Giannini Legacy 3

Just now, dmeeksDC said:

Will post photos as soon as it arrives!

5 minutes ago, Hairpie said:

Interested in your feedback. That's the one I've been eyeing for some time.

it’s got kind of a Queen Bee shape to it. Looks awesome 

• Like 2

TITLEIST PROV1X

15 hours ago, agood3putt said:

it’s got kind of a Queen Bee shape to it. Looks awesome 

Had not noticed but it sure does. I like the touches Tommy brought to this variation with the sight dot and sole engravings. It looks cool. Saw a great interview with him. Very much a salt of the earth kind of guy with a simple approach to putting. 

I will be interested to see which weight I like the WB254 at. I like putters to be heavy but not feel heavy. My typical setup is a 375-gram head and a TourLock Pro weight (amount varies, depending on the weight of the grip) in the shaft 4 inches from the butt. The 4 inches down installation makes the club feel balanced but not counterweighted. Something I picked up in an Edel fitting. 

Edited by dmeeksDC
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, elsie451 said:

Ordered on Cyber Monday with a "2-3 week" estimated shipping time, but just got my shipping notification only 5 days after placing my order!  Now for the slowest part of the process...waiting for UPS.

Yeah if you ordered earlier in the day on Monday then we should get to those pretty quick.  The issue is that with the volume of orders from Monday/Tuesday there may be a pretty big difference on when it gets built depending on if you ordered on Monday morning or Tuesday afternoon.  And UPS has already stated that they can't guarantee any timelines going forward due to the holidays.  Hopefully they get them there in 2-4 days though. Thanks for the order and if you need anything just let us know!

Placed my 699 pro, stand bag and some 1/4 zips order Monday morning and I received everything yesterday.   Thank you Jason and the rest of the sub70 guys.  Great customer service!!  

• Like 3

M1 hzrds 75 6.0
15* R9 Oban devotion
21* Wilson hybrid
Miura 4-paw recoil 125 protos
50,55, 58 Scratch 1018 DD s400
Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 center shaft.