Golf-Accomodations package in Myrtle Beach area

Anyone have experience booking a decent group package in the MB area? Eight people, three nights and three of four rounds in late April. I’ve tried searching online and and there are so many junk sites to wade through. Looking to see if anyone has experience with a particular broker or resort package they have used successfully. Thanks in advance!

Anyone have experience booking a decent group package in the MB area? Eight people, three nights and three of four rounds in late April. I've tried searching online and and there are so many junk sites to wade through. Looking to see if anyone has experience with a particular broker or resort package they have used successfully. Thanks in advance!

Brian Noblin.Website myrtlebeachgolftalk.com

If you don't want to move around much The Legends has 3 golf courses, lodging etc on site.

GBB Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5 Project X EvenFlow Green
GBB Epic 5 wood
XR 3/4/5 Hybrid
Steelhead XR Pro 6-GW - Mamiya Recoil 95/110
Mack Daddy 4 54,58
OWorks 2 Ball Fang Slant

I recommend the same as the above posts.

Costs are fairly close between all packagers, so have your criteria ready to discuss.

You can book budget courses, mid or premiums, with costs reflecting that.

There are a number of recent MB discussions, listing recommended courses.

• 1 month later...

> @Enduro59 said:

> T-3 wrote:

>

>

>

> Anyone have experience booking a decent group package in the MB area? Eight people, three nights and three of four rounds in late April. I've tried searching online and and there are so many junk sites to wade through. Looking to see if anyone has experience with a particular broker or resort package they have used successfully. Thanks in advance!

>

>

>

>

> Brian Noblin.Website myrtlebeachgolftalk.com

I have not been able to access this website for about 2 weeks now. Anyone besides me? Art are you there? What's going on?

The MBGT hoster site got a security problem, hacked or something. They have been slow to fix it.

MBGT might be back up in a day or two. Plan are to be back up.

If you need to book now, call Brian at MyrtleBeachGolfPackagers.com

If you like MBGT advice, post your report.