Bettinardi finishes

Does anyone know who does Bettinardi's factory finishes? I have a BB8 that I'd like to have re-done to the original color. Can't remember what year it was made,maybe 2013? There used to be an Bettinardi archive but I can't seem to find it.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if someone else does the finishing or not but i just happend to call Bettinardi today about having my BB32 refinished, its $200 to start and it goes up if you add other stuff like a new shaft and grip. And at this time i was told about 10 weeks for turn around time. Normally they run 6-8 weeks but have had alot lately

Mr. Hogan said:
gsrjc said:
They do it all in house. Just give them a call and tell them what you’d like done. 
There's no way they do plating in house.

They don't do plating in-house.   I ordered a custom recently that was to have been carbon steel with nickel plating, and the putter would have been sent out for the plating.  It ended up being a DASS putter with satin finish, but with the FIT face it's a wash.

TM SIM 10.5*, Diamana S Limited 60S

Titleist TS2 16.5*, Diamana LTD S+ Blue 80S

Titleist TS2 21*, Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 8S
Miura CB 801 4-PW, Recoil Proto 110 F4

Miura 52.06, 56.10, 60.09, Recoil Proto 125 F4
Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 Crescent Neck LH, 34"

> @dwboston said:

> Mr. Hogan said:

>

>

>

> gsrjc said:

>

>

> They do it all in house. Just give them a call and tell them what you’d like done. 

>

>

>

>

> There's no way they do plating in house.

>

>

>

>

>

> They don't do plating in-house.   I ordered a custom recently that was to have been carbon steel with nickel plating, and the putter would have been sent out for the plating.  It ended up being a DASS putter with satin finish, but with the FIT face it's a wash.

I was misinformed then.