(UPDATED) ANNOUNCEMENT: New Forum Software and what to expect. Old layout will be back soon.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

> @Gxgolfer said: > There is a difference between frustration and unfounded and ill informed personal attacks. I don't disagree with you re: the personal attacks. However, people are frustra

> @Konklifer said: > When will the announcement be made that it's coming back in August?   September.

UPDATE: We have pushed some of the changes live. Tomorrow and into next week we will be significantly changing the look and feel to mimic the original GolfWRX behavior while doing so to preserve the m

Also on iPhone, in vertical viewing the ad at the top extends beyond the border of the page. It is the length of horizontal viewing as it fits fine that direction. In vertical, you can zoom out on the page to fit the entire ad into the viewing area but this shrinks the reading pane in half. Would think the ad should resize based on orientation so the page size can’t be manipulated.

> @Buzzkill said:

> > @kgeorge78 said:

> > > @Buzzkill said:

> > > > @kgeorge78 said:

> > > > How do I delete PMs ?

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Select "Leave Conversation" on right side.

> >

> > does that completely delete it?

> > Any update on editing posts? especially BST?

> >

> They've been disappearing for me and I'm a mushroom like you about other matters. Just trying to figure stuff on my own, hang in there.

>

Well one thing about it now that we did not have before we can make comments on the Mods now when they make a regular post Buzz you know what I am talking about that night you posted your Titleist irons because someone else and myself said we wished we could give you a like on those

Driver--- TM M-6 Evenflow 5.5R 45 gram

4W Adams Tight Lies 16* Bassara 55g R flex

5W Adams Tight Lies 19* Bassara 55g R fle

Irons 5 thru PW Taylor Made TP CB Steelfiber 95 R

Gap Cally X Jaws CC 52* Stock shaft (steel)

Sand Cleveland 588 56* S-400

Putter Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Bulls Eye Fluted shaft--- " Rusty"

Bag Old School Jones Classic non stand

It'll take some getting used to, and I'll miss the old place, but if it is stable and scale-able, I guess I'll adapt.

[color=#000000][b]I am not brand loyal. I am just seriously OCD.[/b][/color]

[font=georgia,serif][size=2][b][color=#ff0000]Driver:[/color] [color=#000000]Titleist 910 D2[/color][/b]
[b][b][color=#ff0000]Fairway:[/color] [/b][color=#000000][b]Titleist 910F 3 & 5[/b][/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000]Hybrid:[/color] [color=#000000]Cobra Baffler MM 20° & 23°(The Original)[/color][/b]
[b][b][color=#ff0000]Irons:[/color] [color=#000000] Titleist 712 AP2 5-P[/color][/b][/b]
[b][b][color=#ff0000]Wedges:[/color] [color=#000000]Vokey SM4 52° & 58° [/color][/b][/b]
[b][b][color=#ff0000]Putter:[/color] [color=#000000]Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport[/color][/b][/b]
[b][b][color=#ff0000]Ball:[/color] [color=#000000]Titleist ProV1X[/color][/b][/b][/size][/font]

So far so good. A month from now, this will be a distant memory. Thanks again Richard for all the effort to make this such a great place.

Cobra Speedzone 9* Project X Yellow Smoke 6.0

Nike SQ2 19* Hybrid Aldila VS Proto 95s 

Mizzy MP18 SC 4-6 MB 7-PW C-Taper S

Vokey SM7 50/08, 54/10, 58/04

Scotty T22 Fastback 1.5

@easyyy

If you could change the navigation bar settings so it follows scrolling that would be useful.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ ◊◊ 8.5º - Tensei Pro White 60TX
Callaway Epic Flash SZ Bonded 3W - Tensei Pro White 80TX
Callaway X Forged UT 18º - Tensei Pro White 100TX
Callaway X Prototype Raw 4-PW - C-Taper 130X
Callaway MD4 52º 56º - DG S400
Callaway PM Grind 60º - DG S400
Odyssey Black Series 1

Right now, the site is the most usable on non-mobile if your browser window is 992px or a little less. There must be a responsive breakpoint at that width that makes most of the extra cruft go away and leaves the content as the main focus. This applies to topic lists and content within a topic.

The thing that absolutely has to change overall is how little content is actually displayed at normal browser widths. Topic titles have to be wider than 1/3 of their list because when they wrap the rows get taller and it's incredibly hard to see what's going on. A wider title that truncates is just fine.

I'm excited for more modern features, but it can't come at the expense of content.

TaylorMade SIM 8.0, Tensei Pro White 60 S, 45"
TaylorMade M5 Rocket 3, Tensei Blue 70 X, 42.5"
TaylorMade SIM Max Rescue 19, Fujikura Atmos Blue Tour Spec 8X Hybrid
TaylorMade P770 (2020) 3-4, KBS $-Taper S
TaylorMade P7TW 5-PW, KBS C-Taper S+ (soft stepped)
TaylorMade MG raw 52, raw Hi-Toe 58 - DG S400 Tour Issue
TaylorMade tour proto milled Juno, KBS CT Tour, 40.5" armlock
TaylorMade TP5
jll62's WITB

whats with all the avitars - i think the avg age here is probably 40 ish so do we really need them all?? Seems like a Xbox one home page now. Getting better after a few days though. We need to be able to see our own topics and posts easier and also be able to see other members posts or topics

• Like 1

SIM 2 MAX 10.5 TOUR AD DI 6

SIM 2 MAX 3HL TOUR AD DI 7

T100 AMT WHITE

VOKEY SM8 52 56 60

2021 SCOTTY X11

BIG improvement in the Want to Buy!!! Congrats

CALLAWAY Customs (Black w/Silver) "The FREAK" Mavrik Sub Zero Driver, 9*, Accra TZ6/M5 72g X
CALLAWAY Mavrik Sub Zero 3 Wood, 15*, Accra TZ6/M5 80g X
CALLAWAY Super Hybrid, 18*, NS Pro Modus Hybrid GOST 102g X
TAYLORMADE SIM2 RESCUE, 22*, Diamana Thump 105g X
TAYLORMADE P790 - 4, 5, 6, PX IO 6.5
CALLAWAY APEX 21 TOUR CB, 5 - GW, PX IO/LS 6.5

TAYLORMADE MG2 52/9, DG TI x100; Hi-Toe 55/9, DG TI s400; MG2 60/8, DG TI s400 ONYX
VOKEY SM8 "BIRDIE BOB" CUSTOM BRUSHED STEEL, 52/9F, DG TI x100; 58/8M, DG TI s400 ONYX 
TOULON GARAGE Austin Custom Rose Gold

SCOTTY CAMERON Santa Fe T3 Custom Antique Copper

> @"Seamus McDuff" said:

> Under the “Links” tab is “My Topics. “ This seems to be the same thing as “My Discussions” in the right column. Shouldn’t they be called the same thing? I prefer “My Topics.”

It should be labeled "Threads I started". "Recent Discussions" should be "New Content (as in the old board). Familiarity, in this case, doesn't breed contempt, it breeds confidence.

• Like 1

Want more posters to read and reply ? "[EMBRACE] THE LINE BREAK"

Callaway Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamond 9.0 Tour AD TP-6 Stiff

Ping G400 hybrid, 19*, 70 gr Stock Stiff

Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, 52, 60, DGS300

Vokey SM8 56/08 (Thanks WRX !!!)

Seemore MT7 Face Balanced (Today)

Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow/Black

> @easyyy said:

> > @coreyhr said:

> > Feeling much better about things. Think we'll all be happy with the forums in a month's time.

>

>

> You will. You will I promise. When we get done with this place it will be more than you ever thought it would or could be. The old platform will be 10% of what you will see in the coming weeks and months. Sorry about the **** sandwich we have today. Every day we will plow through the list.

I loved the simplicity of the old mobile version so I can't say I'm excited about the other 90% of useless features that may be coming soon. Well maybe not 90% but probably closer to 70% of features most(I could be wrong) won't be interested in anyways and will be looking for a way to turn them all off. I love the site so hopefully this works out for you guys.

Does anyone know a way to see a list of threads that I've participated in? That used to be my starting point. I can see the topics I've started but hope there's a way to show the topics participated in. I've poked around a bit and didn't see it. Could be there and I haven't seen it. May not be there at all. I can live without it, but it would be nice.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* HZRDUS Smoke Green "The Hulk" 60 6.5TX
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* Evenflow Black 75 6.5
Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
Callaway MD3 52, 56, 60
All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

Just logged in on a desktop for the first time in a couple of days....

Echo @radiman that the very first priority for me would be a tab with "discussions" that I have posted in already - I'm sure you guys are already working on that.

Second for me would be to go ahead and exempt all of the BST posts from "recent discussions" sort. When guys and gals are looking for gear they go straight to the BST, so I would look at that as nearly a separate (maybe equal?) forum.

best wishes!

> @dbdors said:

> This should have been posted and a link to begin with.  Rather than the "bugs"  post first.  Sure people can be patient, but where there's a lack of info, the vacuum will get filled.

Not picking on this one post...just saying there is none other like this site and never has been. Glass half full? Or always empty...

"We have learned that we must
live as men, not as ostriches, nor
as dogs in the manger." FDR

> @radiman said:

> Does anyone know a way to see a list of threads that I've participated in? That used to be my starting point. I can see the topics I've started but hope there's a way to show the topics participated in. I've poked around a bit and didn't see it. Could be there and I haven't seen it. May not be there at all. I can live without it, but it would be nice.

Best thing for now is too bookmark anything in which you post.

Maybe they’ll add an option to automatically bookmark participated in threads.

• Like 1

Bst is a work in progress.

We are doing design build but need to find consensus.

These things can’t be done in dev as we need live testing as everyone does and remembers things differently.

Graphic changes are more easy to address.

• Like 1

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

UPDATE: We have pushed some of the changes live. Tomorrow and into next week we will be significantly changing the look and feel to mimic the original GolfWRX behavior while doing so to preserve the mobile functionality. Colors will match the front-page (blacks and grey) and the avatar and user data will head back towards the older vibe we are accustom to.

In the next few days we will have the BST and editing mods updated and much more. From there we will be on a crusade to bring you what you want.

• Like 4

> @radiman said:

> Does anyone know a way to see a list of threads that I've participated in? That used to be my starting point. I can see the topics I've started but hope there's a way to show the topics participated in. I've poked around a bit and didn't see it. Could be there and I haven't seen it. May not be there at all. I can live without it, but it would be nice.

[https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/comment/18818176#Comment_18818176](https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/comment/18818176#Comment_18818176 "https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/comment/18818176#Comment_18818176")

Want more posters to read and reply ? "[EMBRACE] THE LINE BREAK"

Callaway Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamond 9.0 Tour AD TP-6 Stiff

Ping G400 hybrid, 19*, 70 gr Stock Stiff

Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, 52, 60, DGS300

Vokey SM8 56/08 (Thanks WRX !!!)

Seemore MT7 Face Balanced (Today)

Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow/Black

Looks like easyyy and company are delivering as promised. Things are improving by the day!!!

(Test post from my iPhone...looks like that is working pretty well.)

Titleist 917D2, w/UST Mamiya Elements Chrome 7F4T
Titleist 915Fd, w/Aldila Rogue Black 80-2.8-S
18* KZG U Iron, w/UST Proforce V2 100-S
Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli-Hi 4-5, w/UST Recoil 95 F4
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 6-P, w/UST Recoil 95 F4
Callaway 52* MD5 JAWS S Grind
Callaway 58* PM Grind 19
T.P. Mills Professional Series Klassic/Odyssey O Works Tank #7

> @"Jason m" said:

> Sight is looking way better! Still hope the few issues get worked out in the bst. I have high hopes now. Maybe i just really liked the old site, but i think i can see this being better in time.

Maybe I’m missing something but what new improvements are you seeing that I’m not seeing?

Thanks