(UPDATED) ANNOUNCEMENT: New Forum Software and what to expect. Old layout will be back soon.

> @Yanki01 said:

> > @"Holy Moses" said:

> > Site definitely looking better. My one main question is if and when the ability to see new content in the threads that you have posted in will be available. That was the most important part of the website for me and a number of others.

>

> where's the my content at now?

> @easyyy said:

> > @"Holy Moses" said:

> > Site definitely looking better. My one main question is if and when the ability to see new content in the threads that you have posted in will be available. That was the most important part of the website for me and a number of others.

>

> I don't want to give you a date then not be able to beat it. I will find out from the dev team tomorrow where they are at with it. They know it is high priority.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.0 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Titleist 716 AP-1  5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, DGS300

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 34*, RED, BGT Stability

Titleist Pro V1X

> @"Tremendous Slouch" said:

> How does one delete a post?

At the moment you can't. (Mods are aware of this issue).

If you're within the edit "window", presently at "1 month", you can edit out everything in the post and replace it with something like "[deleted]"

Titleist Pro V1X

One more thing... when I quote a post I don’t get dropped down to the ‘leave a comment’ area, at least not on my iPhone so although I am learning not to do this, I tend to hit quote multiple times since I don’t have any feedback that the command was recognized

Titlest Tsi2, 10*, GD ADDI 5
Titleist TSi2 16.5 GD ADDI 5

Callaway X-hot pro 3, 4 h
TM P790 5-W, DG 105 R
Vokey SM7 48, 52, 56
Cameron Futura 5W

> @Evolved said:

> I figured out how to remove BST from "recent discussions" on my own. Thanks for never replying.

Please share

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

> @Evolved said:

> I figured out how to remove BST from "recent discussions" on my own. Thanks for never replying.

No offense but do you understand what "mode" management is in at the moment ? "Panic" might not be exactly accurate but "frantic" might be.

Do you REALLY think they can reply to each and every post, ESPECIALLY one that YOU yourself solved by just poking around ?

You don't appear to be quite as "evolved" as you think you are.

Oh, and BTW, thanks for telling us the solution. LMAO

Titleist Pro V1X

> @nsxguy said:

> > @Evolved said:

> > I figured out how to remove BST from "recent discussions" on my own. Thanks for never replying.

>

> No offense but do you understand what "mode" management is in at the moment ? "Panic" might not be exactly accurate but "frantic" might be.

>

> Do you REALLY think they can reply to each and every post, ESPECIALLY one that YOU yourself solved by just poking around ?

>

> You don't appear to be quite as "evolved" as you think you are.

>

> Oh, and BTW, thanks for telling us the solution. LMAO

No one ever replied to me so I assumed I was the only one to care. You clearly have a firm grasp on things so I'm sure an intellect such as yourself can figure it out.

Secondly, since you seemed concerned about it, my name is a carry over from automotive forums. It's essentially a play on words as I went from a Gti to an Evo which is a major step up in performance and plays on the name of the second car.

"VIEW MY CONTENT"

Give this a try - seems to work for me just fine. https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1759969/view-my-content#latest

Titleist Pro V1X

> @Evolved said:

> > @nsxguy said:

> > > @Evolved said:

> > > I figured out how to remove BST from "recent discussions" on my own. Thanks for never replying.

> >

> > No offense but do you understand what "mode" management is in at the moment ? "Panic" might not be exactly accurate but "frantic" might be.

> >

> > Do you REALLY think they can reply to each and every post, ESPECIALLY one that YOU yourself solved by just poking around ?

> >

> > You don't appear to be quite as "evolved" as you think you are.

> >

> > Oh, and BTW, thanks for telling us the solution. LMAO

>

> No one ever replied to me so I assumed I was the only one to care. You clearly have a firm grasp on things so I'm sure an intellect such as yourself can figure it out.

>

> Secondly, since you seemed concerned about it, my name is a carry over from automotive forums. It's essentially a play on words as I went from a Gti to an Evo which is a major step up in performance and plays on the name of the second car.

What was the solution? Bookmark advance search?

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
BST AD Help

> @Evolved said:

> > @nsxguy said:

> > > @Evolved said:

> > > I figured out how to remove BST from "recent discussions" on my own. Thanks for never replying.

> >

> > No offense but do you understand what "mode" management is in at the moment ? "Panic" might not be exactly accurate but "frantic" might be.

> >

> > Do you REALLY think they can reply to each and every post, ESPECIALLY one that YOU yourself solved by just poking around ?

> >

> > You don't appear to be quite as "evolved" as you think you are.

> >

> > Oh, and BTW, thanks for telling us the solution. LMAO

>

> No one ever replied to me so I assumed I was the only one to care. You clearly have a firm grasp on things so I'm sure an intellect such as yourself can figure it out.

>

> Secondly, since you seemed concerned about it, my name is a carry over from automotive forums. It's essentially a play on words as I went from a Gti to an Evo which is a major step up in performance and plays on the name of the second car.

So still no "solution",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,, again,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LOL

Titleist Pro V1X

> @easyyy said:

> > @radiman said:

> > > @TheLarch said:

> > > I went from about 1,400 likes down to 2. On the other hand, I now have 5 “abuse” reactions. Winning.

> >

> > Lol, abuse reactions? I didn't see that one. I have one "promoted" reaction. Does that mean my post got reported?

> Now you have 2. LOL.

>

> Means people want to promote your comments. We are capturing all sorts of data with this new platform. These analytics will allow us to show what is hot or allow you to reach for what you want based on popular, most replied, most liked, disliked, promoted. All by dates, forums and other choices you choose.

Pushing stuff based on most disliked makes me a little nervous. Seems like it'd lead to sniping and argumentativeness, like it'd encourage the type of discourse that's landed topics in "the cooler" over the years.

Nice to see the site looking a little better. I'm sure you all have had a bear of a few weeks. Thanks for all the hard work on it.

> @gripandrip said:

> MIss the OP details under the avatar. People are talking about not playing in months, but no indication any more of where they are located.

Was there ever an answer to this? Not sure if there is a user setting somewhere to turn this on, but I do think knowing a poster's location and/or handicap can add quite a bit to the context of most discussions.

**UPDATE 3/27/19 (05:42 pm est): **

We have been tracking the comments and an overwhelming amount of users say too much white space. We will be dropping a skin tweak later tonight in an effort to have more content and less white space. It won't be enough for many but it does get us closer. Mobile will be improved more than desktop.

There are over 136 items we have on the list and over 30% of them have been addressed. We will continue to plow through the open issues.

Good news is the board is stable and content is present.

Unfortunately the old content we brought over is showing thumbnails (on user added images) vs images expanded and showing double, triple and quad spaces at times making it difficult to enjoy fully. We are looking at possible fixes. Regretfully the iOS and Android APP is dead for now. We will look at the business case to relaunch after the dust settles.

• Like 1

> @t4t3r said:

> This was discussed yesterday but just posting a reminder about permissions for the expanded notification options. Heavy BST user and without the new topic/new listing email notifications they are nearly useless to a lot of us who don’t stay on the site all day.

Could you get email notifications whenever a BST ad was opened before? I didn't realize the old site had that capability. I admittedly didn't dig around too much in it though.

Cobra LTDx LS 10.5* w/Kai'Li 70TX
Ping G430 Max 15* w/OG Ventus Blue 7X
Titleist TSR2 7w w/Ventus Red TR 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Bettinardi BB1 w/UST Mamiya All-In Graphite 
Mizuno Copper T22 52, 56, 60 w/MCA MMT 125TX Wedge Shafts
TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

> @radiman said:

> > @t4t3r said:

> > This was discussed yesterday but just posting a reminder about permissions for the expanded notification options. Heavy BST user and without the new topic/new listing email notifications they are nearly useless to a lot of us who don’t stay on the site all day.

>

> Could you get email notifications whenever a BST ad was opened before? I didn't realize the old site had that capability. I admittedly didn't dig around too much in it though.

Yes.

> @t4t3r said:

> > @radiman said:

> > > @t4t3r said:

> > > This was discussed yesterday but just posting a reminder about permissions for the expanded notification options. Heavy BST user and without the new topic/new listing email notifications they are nearly useless to a lot of us who don’t stay on the site all day.

> >

> > Could you get email notifications whenever a BST ad was opened before? I didn't realize the old site had that capability. I admittedly didn't dig around too much in it though.

>

> Yes.

Any word on whether email notifications can be improved with actual text in the email as opposed to just a WRX logo? I like to read the emails as they come in and then click when I want to respond or have time to read the whole thread.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1237994-my-carls-golfland-contest-fitting-experience-grab-a-drink/"]My Carl's Golfland / GolfWRX WITB story[/url]

Cobra F9, Atmos Black TS 6X
Titleist TS3 3w, Atmos Black TS 7s

Titleist 510 3i Atmos Black TS 9x
Srixon U85 4, z785 5-PW Modus 120x
Titleist Vokey SM5 50F/54M/58M, DG TIS400
EVNRoll ER5

> @PZero said:

> The stuff at the bottom of the post box looks terrible. Now a twitter button? No one is going to use that.

>

> Flag, Quote, and a Like button are all that are needed. The like button should also stand out a little more. As it is, people are clicking them less it seems.

>

Totally agree. And keep that stuff in a single row (I’m on mobile not sure how it looks on desktop). Maybe the icon on top /text beneath to save space instead of icon/text side by side.

> @rsh0308 said:

> > @t4t3r said:

> > > @radiman said:

> > > > @t4t3r said:

> > > > This was discussed yesterday but just posting a reminder about permissions for the expanded notification options. Heavy BST user and without the new topic/new listing email notifications they are nearly useless to a lot of us who don’t stay on the site all day.

> > >

> > > Could you get email notifications whenever a BST ad was opened before? I didn't realize the old site had that capability. I admittedly didn't dig around too much in it though.

> >

> > Yes.

>

> Any word on whether email notifications can be improved with actual text in the email as opposed to just a WRX logo? I like to read the emails as they come in and then click when I want to respond or have time to read the whole thread.

My email notifications of PMs contains the info. Please post notication screenshot.

BST AD Help

> @Gxgolfer said:

> > @rsh0308 said:

> > > @t4t3r said:

> > > > @radiman said:

> > > > > @t4t3r said:

> > > > > This was discussed yesterday but just posting a reminder about permissions for the expanded notification options. Heavy BST user and without the new topic/new listing email notifications they are nearly useless to a lot of us who don’t stay on the site all day.

> > > >

> > > > Could you get email notifications whenever a BST ad was opened before? I didn't realize the old site had that capability. I admittedly didn't dig around too much in it though.

> > >

> > > Yes.

> >

> > Any word on whether email notifications can be improved with actual text in the email as opposed to just a WRX logo? I like to read the emails as they come in and then click when I want to respond or have time to read the whole thread.

>

> My email notifications of PMs contains the info. Please post notication screenshot.

Old site had thread notifications:

1) in an email chain so every reply had the same title... now I get a separate email thread for each member reply because their handle/name is in the title.

2) now all I get is this picture instead of their reply.

Using iPhone 8. I barely ever use my computer unless working, 95% time on WRX is mobile.

Old vs new:

xvrmys7a232e.jpeg

w8auan1rtx3d.png

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1237994-my-carls-golfland-contest-fitting-experience-grab-a-drink/"]My Carl's Golfland / GolfWRX WITB story[/url]

Cobra F9, Atmos Black TS 6X
Titleist TS3 3w, Atmos Black TS 7s

Titleist 510 3i Atmos Black TS 9x
Srixon U85 4, z785 5-PW Modus 120x
Titleist Vokey SM5 50F/54M/58M, DG TIS400
EVNRoll ER5

> @PZero said:

> The stuff at the bottom of the post box looks terrible. Now a twitter button? No one is going to use that.

>

> Flag, Quote, and a Like button are all that are needed. The like button should also stand out a little more. As it is, people are clicking them less it seems.

>

It's not that people are clicking the Like buttons less, it's that there's less people to click them.

• Like 2

Contents of bag subject to change...frequently 

> @PZero said:

>

>

I think as time goes on I could see some tweets being sent with it. I like the idea of a disagree button, but can see it ruffling some feathers. Aside from the Flag the others are all positive reinforcement of sorts and could probably be consolidated down to just a like button

As far as how it looks, it hasn't really stood out to me as an issue. One extra line of text doesn't seem too bad while scrolling on mobile.

Cobra LTDx LS 10.5* w/Kai'Li 70TX
Ping G430 Max 15* w/OG Ventus Blue 7X
Titleist TSR2 7w w/Ventus Red TR 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Bettinardi BB1 w/UST Mamiya All-In Graphite 
Mizuno Copper T22 52, 56, 60 w/MCA MMT 125TX Wedge Shafts
TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

Just wanted to say I'm liking the new software even though I hate change like some/most. It's faster, easier while being mobile and I look forward to the final product. Some folks might think this is a company man remark BUT I'm a volunteer and have no skin in this game, just a user like others!

• Like 1

Handicap:  3