Robert Garrigus

braincramp52

> @legitimategolf said:

> Garrigus's statement was depressing to read. He obviously enjoys the stuff, like millions of Americans do--legally, and without destroying theirs and their loved ones' lives.

>

> But now he has to make a big show of pretending that 1) cannabis is the devil and b) he is an wretched sinner for ever touching the stuff.

You don’t know enough about Garrigus’ addiction problems if that’s what you took from that statement. Losing your sobriety is a big damn deal; it’s not about pretending to care because the tour wants a mea culpa.

• Like 1

Driver: TaylorMade Sim2 Max - 10.5*
Fairway: Callaway Epic Max - 15*, 21*, 25*

Hybrid:  Ping G425 30*
Irons: TaylorMade Stealth 7-AW
Wedges: PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II 56* 

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II 62*
Putter:  Directed Force 2.1
Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft

> @lowheel said:

> > @marmooskapaul said:

> > The problem with pot is that it stays in your system too long. IDK if there is anyway to measure the amount of THC like alcohol breathalyzer for people driving or not. What amount is permissible and what amount is not.?? That is going to be the problem with drug legalization . Will employers put up with a positive blood test?? You come to work with alcohol in your system and most places fire you. You get pulled over driving..you get arrested . Will be interesting how it pans out. I'm ok with legalization and I personally can't stand a THC buzz...but doesn't bother me if others smoke or eat it around me.

>

> Very well said.My cousin works in a loading dock as crane operator.Pee test everyday without exception. Its just reality for alot of folks

I am basically in the same boat he is but not tested everyday since I drive a truck for a living--- Now I am subject to a random at any time and it is not only weed. good example say I get hurt and have to have painkillers and they are prescribed by the Doc legally. Under the law certain types I can not operate a commercial vehicle and have to report it to my company immediately. On certain opiates etc I have to wait 30 days after my last dose to take and pass a drug test to make sure I am clean. I think the drug test they run on us under USDOT law is a 7 panel screen which is very detailed. Another juicy detail on basically the same subject. Anyone who holds a CDL license is subject to this--- Most states the BAC content for driving is .08 which there is NO tolerance while operating a commercial vehicle. Now anyone who holds a CDL can not have more than .04 BAC even when off duty operating their personal vehicle. That last part can get your CDL suspended for 60 to 90 days.

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* TT Sensicore S-400

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

> @dropkicked said:

> > @lowheel said:

> > > @dropkicked said:

> > > > @marmooskapaul said:

> > > > > @dropkicked said:

> > > > > > @marmooskapaul said:

> > > > > > The problem with pot is that it stays in your system too long. IDK if there is anyway to measure the amount of THC like alcohol breathalyzer for people driving or not. What amount is permissible and what amount is not.?? That is going to be the problem with drug legalization . Will employers put up with a positive blood test?? You come to work with alcohol in your system and most places fire you. You get pulled over driving..you get arrested . Will be interesting how it pans out. I'm ok with legalization and I personally can't stand a THC buzz...but doesn't bother me if others smoke or eat it around me.

> > > > >

> > > > > The problem is that it should not be illegal. Silly for someone to be suspended for consuming a plant.

> > > >

> > > > Alcohol is legal...but you can still be arrested for driving under the influence....and employers set their own threshold for what they will tolerate. People take legal substances and abuse them all the time. I could see where sports would quit testing for it. Maybe??

> > >

> > > You really can't compare alcohol impairment with being high. Not even remotely close.** When you get high, you don't lose control of your faculties. In fact, if you don't enjoy the high, all you need to do is eat something and you lose it. (not the case with edibles and def not with booze)**

> > > Also vaporizing or smoking cannabis has many health benefits which should be recognized as alternatives to Big Pharma... Cannabis over Opioids all day, everyday..

> > > In canada, many drug plans are recognizing the use of cannabis as an alternative to harmful pharma meds.

> > >

> > Yikes no... not even close. DUIs while high have surpassed DUIs because of alcohol. Also marijuana today has anywhere from 30 to 300 times the THC of marijuana from the late 70s early 80s. Have been linked to extreme depression and various forms of psychosis /schizophrenia.

> >

>

> Actually you're not even close. DUI's for impaired while high, have no accuracy. Canadian police dept's have adopted screenings that are proven failures. Cannabis from the 70's had about 15% THC, todays cannabis at max is about 27%. It also means people aren't smoking "Bob Marley" joints.. Further, there is proof that cannabis actually helps to alleviate various forms of psychosis, including schizophrenia, depression as well as various forms of neurological conditions such as epilepsy in that they can reduce or eliminate seizures.

> US government and Big Pharma, want you to believe that it's bad and their drugs are good.....

Nothing of what you posted can stand scrutiny of research. Canadian transportation officials confirmed what i stated for one, two, your THC levels are way off as the CDC has confirmed several times.Im not pro big pharma but lets not be delusional about the effects and potency of modern laboratory grown and chemically infused marijuana. You abuse enough of anything its a problem.Neither is a safe alternative in my books. No judgment on my part but disinformation is not doing anyone any favors. Garrigus like millions of americans and canadians wake up everyday and go to their jobs where there are a litany of rules from uniforms to appearance to drug/alcohol testing. A product may be legal in public but not allowed in the workplace due to risks posed to other employees.Robert knew the rules but unfortunately didnt follow them. Hes suspended not fired so basically its a month off.How many everyday people would have that type of forgiving workplace? Fair or not, those are the rules.If you want to discuss the tiger woods double standard im all ears

• Like 1

> @legitimategolf said:

> Garrigus's statement was depressing to read. He obviously enjoys the stuff, like millions of Americans do--legally, and without destroying theirs and their loved ones' lives.

>

> But now he has to make a big show of pretending that 1) cannabis is the devil and b) he is an wretched sinner for ever touching the stuff.

Weed is his main source of income.... His weed business makes him way more than playing golf does.

> @lowheel said:

> > @dropkicked said:

> > > @lowheel said:

> > > > @dropkicked said:

> > > > > @marmooskapaul said:

> > > > > > @dropkicked said:

> > > > > > > @marmooskapaul said:

> > > > > > > The problem with pot is that it stays in your system too long. IDK if there is anyway to measure the amount of THC like alcohol breathalyzer for people driving or not. What amount is permissible and what amount is not.?? That is going to be the problem with drug legalization . Will employers put up with a positive blood test?? You come to work with alcohol in your system and most places fire you. You get pulled over driving..you get arrested . Will be interesting how it pans out. I'm ok with legalization and I personally can't stand a THC buzz...but doesn't bother me if others smoke or eat it around me.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The problem is that it should not be illegal. Silly for someone to be suspended for consuming a plant.

> > > > >

> > > > > Alcohol is legal...but you can still be arrested for driving under the influence....and employers set their own threshold for what they will tolerate. People take legal substances and abuse them all the time. I could see where sports would quit testing for it. Maybe??

> > > >

> > > > You really can't compare alcohol impairment with being high. Not even remotely close.** When you get high, you don't lose control of your faculties. In fact, if you don't enjoy the high, all you need to do is eat something and you lose it. (not the case with edibles and def not with booze)**

> > > > Also vaporizing or smoking cannabis has many health benefits which should be recognized as alternatives to Big Pharma... Cannabis over Opioids all day, everyday..

> > > > In canada, many drug plans are recognizing the use of cannabis as an alternative to harmful pharma meds.

> > > >

> > > Yikes no... not even close. DUIs while high have surpassed DUIs because of alcohol. Also marijuana today has anywhere from 30 to 300 times the THC of marijuana from the late 70s early 80s. Have been linked to extreme depression and various forms of psychosis /schizophrenia.

> > >

> >

> > Actually you're not even close. DUI's for impaired while high, have no accuracy. Canadian police dept's have adopted screenings that are proven failures. Cannabis from the 70's had about 15% THC, todays cannabis at max is about 27%. It also means people aren't smoking "Bob Marley" joints.. Further, there is proof that cannabis actually helps to alleviate various forms of psychosis, including schizophrenia, depression as well as various forms of neurological conditions such as epilepsy in that they can reduce or eliminate seizures.

> > US government and Big Pharma, want you to believe that it's bad and their drugs are good.....

>

> Nothing of what you posted can stand scrutiny of research. Canadian transportation officials confirmed what i stated for one, two, your THC levels are way off as the CDC has confirmed several times.Im not pro big pharma but lets not be delusional about the effects and potency of modern laboratory grown and chemically infused marijuana. You abuse enough of anything its a problem.Neither is a safe alternative in my books. No judgment on my part but disinformation is not doing anyone any favors. Garrigus like millions of americans and canadians wake up everyday and go to their jobs where there are a litany of rules from uniforms to appearance to drug/alcohol testing. A product may be legal in public but not allowed in the workplace due to risks posed to other employees.Robert knew the rules but unfortunately didnt follow them. Hes suspended not fired so basically its a month off.How many everyday people would have that type of forgiving workplace? Fair or not, those are the rules.If you want to discuss the tiger woods double standard im all ears

I really don't want to argue...

"Weeks into national cannabis legalization, a top RCMP officer says the tests being used to detect whether someone is driving high are "not there yet," though they're the best they've got.

In an exclusive interview with The Fifth Estate, Chief Supt. Dennis Daley admitted that, although parts of the current assessment are based on science, the tests themselves will be always be subjective.

**"It's important for Canadians to realize that we don't have a tool right now, a similar on the alcohol side, a machine that will actually print out something that says 'you are this, you are that.' We do not have that," says Daley.**"

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/drug-impaired-driving-tests-1.4891163

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cannabis/article-how-police-forces-will-handle-roadside-testing-for-marijuana/

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/justice-minister-defends-approval-of-roadside-pot-test-as-some-police-wary-1.4110456

"**Early evidence from laboratory studies, anecdotal reports, and small clinical studies over a number of years suggest that cannabidiol (CBD) could potentially help control seizures. Research on CBD has been hard to do and taken time due to federal regulations and limited access to cannabidiol. There are also many financial and time constraints. In recent years, a number of studies have shown the benefit of specific plant-based CBD product in treating specific groups of people with epilepsy who have not responded to traditional therapies**."

https://www.epilepsy.com/learn/treating-seizures-and-epilepsy/other-treatment-approaches/medical-marijuana-and-epilepsy

Cannabinoids in the Treatment of Epilepsy: Hard Evidence at Last?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5767492/

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/medical-marijuana-2018011513085

https://nccih.nih.gov/health/marijuana

Your Guide to the Top 71 Medical Uses of Cannabis

https://www.green-flower.com/articles/574/medical-uses-of-cannabis

Titleist....

> @dropkicked said:

> > @lowheel said:

> > > @dropkicked said:

> > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > @dropkicked said:

> > > > > > @marmooskapaul said:

> > > > > > > @dropkicked said:

> > > > > > > > @marmooskapaul said:

> > > > > > > > The problem with pot is that it stays in your system too long. IDK if there is anyway to measure the amount of THC like alcohol breathalyzer for people driving or not. What amount is permissible and what amount is not.?? That is going to be the problem with drug legalization . Will employers put up with a positive blood test?? You come to work with alcohol in your system and most places fire you. You get pulled over driving..you get arrested . Will be interesting how it pans out. I'm ok with legalization and I personally can't stand a THC buzz...but doesn't bother me if others smoke or eat it around me.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The problem is that it should not be illegal. Silly for someone to be suspended for consuming a plant.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Alcohol is legal...but you can still be arrested for driving under the influence....and employers set their own threshold for what they will tolerate. People take legal substances and abuse them all the time. I could see where sports would quit testing for it. Maybe??

> > > > >

> > > > > You really can't compare alcohol impairment with being high. Not even remotely close.** When you get high, you don't lose control of your faculties. In fact, if you don't enjoy the high, all you need to do is eat something and you lose it. (not the case with edibles and def not with booze)**

> > > > > Also vaporizing or smoking cannabis has many health benefits which should be recognized as alternatives to Big Pharma... Cannabis over Opioids all day, everyday..

> > > > > In canada, many drug plans are recognizing the use of cannabis as an alternative to harmful pharma meds.

> > > > >

> > > > Yikes no... not even close. DUIs while high have surpassed DUIs because of alcohol. Also marijuana today has anywhere from 30 to 300 times the THC of marijuana from the late 70s early 80s. Have been linked to extreme depression and various forms of psychosis /schizophrenia.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Actually you're not even close. DUI's for impaired while high, have no accuracy. Canadian police dept's have adopted screenings that are proven failures. Cannabis from the 70's had about 15% THC, todays cannabis at max is about 27%. It also means people aren't smoking "Bob Marley" joints.. Further, there is proof that cannabis actually helps to alleviate various forms of psychosis, including schizophrenia, depression as well as various forms of neurological conditions such as epilepsy in that they can reduce or eliminate seizures.

> > > US government and Big Pharma, want you to believe that it's bad and their drugs are good.....

> >

> > Nothing of what you posted can stand scrutiny of research. Canadian transportation officials confirmed what i stated for one, two, your THC levels are way off as the CDC has confirmed several times.Im not pro big pharma but lets not be delusional about the effects and potency of modern laboratory grown and chemically infused marijuana. You abuse enough of anything its a problem.Neither is a safe alternative in my books. No judgment on my part but disinformation is not doing anyone any favors. Garrigus like millions of americans and canadians wake up everyday and go to their jobs where there are a litany of rules from uniforms to appearance to drug/alcohol testing. A product may be legal in public but not allowed in the workplace due to risks posed to other employees.Robert knew the rules but unfortunately didnt follow them. Hes suspended not fired so basically its a month off.How many everyday people would have that type of forgiving workplace? Fair or not, those are the rules.If you want to discuss the tiger woods double standard im all ears

>

> I really don't want to argue...

> "Weeks into national cannabis legalization, a top RCMP officer says the tests being used to detect whether someone is driving high are "not there yet," though they're the best they've got.

>

> In an exclusive interview with The Fifth Estate, Chief Supt. Dennis Daley admitted that, although parts of the current assessment are based on science, the tests themselves will be always be subjective.

>

> **"It's important for Canadians to realize that we don't have a tool right now, a similar on the alcohol side, a machine that will actually print out something that says 'you are this, you are that.' We do not have that," says Daley.**"

> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/drug-impaired-driving-tests-1.4891163

> https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cannabis/article-how-police-forces-will-handle-roadside-testing-for-marijuana/

> https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/justice-minister-defends-approval-of-roadside-pot-test-as-some-police-wary-1.4110456

>

> "**Early evidence from laboratory studies, anecdotal reports, and small clinical studies over a number of years suggest that cannabidiol (CBD) could potentially help control seizures. Research on CBD has been hard to do and taken time due to federal regulations and limited access to cannabidiol. There are also many financial and time constraints. In recent years, a number of studies have shown the benefit of specific plant-based CBD product in treating specific groups of people with epilepsy who have not responded to traditional therapies**."

> https://www.epilepsy.com/learn/treating-seizures-and-epilepsy/other-treatment-approaches/medical-marijuana-and-epilepsy

>

> Cannabinoids in the Treatment of Epilepsy: Hard Evidence at Last?

> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5767492/

>

> https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/medical-marijuana-2018011513085

>

> https://nccih.nih.gov/health/marijuana

>

> Your Guide to the Top 71 Medical Uses of Cannabis

> https://www.green-flower.com/articles/574/medical-uses-of-cannabis

>

>

I appreciate the effort but nothing you posted is peer reviewed unfortunately. One of them literally says "anecdotal evidence". If medicinal cannabis helps people in their daily struggles anecdotally, thats great, sincerely, however the science doesnt back up the claims as of yet. The RCMPs biggest issue is that the machines that detect THC in saliva and breath dont work in sub zero temperatures for one and 2 dont factor in size of person so reading are inconsistent at best.In canada field sobriety tests arent as prosecutable as in the US. I teach RCMP and SQ officers and they both tell me the same thing that without a blood test its very tough. The SQ officer shared dash cam footage with me of a guy that looked like tiger did 2 summers ago. The car stunk of weed and he was high out of his mind. He passed the breathalyzer but they brought him to a hospital to get a blood sample. His case was thrown out because the blood sample wasnt consented to because the guy was in and out of consciousness. He had tons of weed and oxycontin in his system. He walked.6 months later he drove off the road at 3am and killed a 26 year old uber driver. They took his blood before he finally succumbed to his internal injuries and all he had was an insane amount of THC. They said the equivalent of smoking non stop for 2-3 days.My student was gutted because despite his testimony the guy walked. Moral is that the cops I know have seen themselves that alcohol has become almost anon issue. Driving while high and texting are 8000 times more likely to kill you or others on the road. These are government #s and need the same pushback from society that drinking and driving got in the 70s-80s &90s. Its simply a generational thing, more youth today get high whether from big pharma or recreational drugs (mostly modern marijuana) so its a tough subject to tackle.I have friends who smoke and one says it helps him sleep and another says it takes away his anxiety. I have a tremendous amount of empathy for people suffering in pain desperate for something that works and even if its truly placebo effect at work, psychologically if it helps the person great. The second you get behind the wheel like that or operate machinery that can kill people the discussion changes.I appreciate your response even if we dont agree on everything.have a good night and enjoy the remainder of the weekend.Take care

• Like 1

> @MattyO1984 said:

> Each to there own I guess but smoking that rubbish at 41?! Come on man, grow up!

You realize it’s being used worldwide for several reasons right. Let me give you a few. Chronic pain, ptsd, anxiety, appetite loss, post surgery, anti inflam...list goes on. Doctors are actually prescribing it. Many thousands have avoided opioid usage when transition to the “rubbish”.

Disappointing opinion. You can always go lawn bowling and play horse polo with the guys who made the rule tho

> @lowheel said:

> > @dropkicked said:

> > > @lowheel said:

> > > > @dropkicked said:

> > > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > > @dropkicked said:

> > > > > > > @marmooskapaul said:

> > > > > > > > @dropkicked said:

> > > > > > > > > @marmooskapaul said:

> > > > > > > > > The problem with pot is that it stays in your system too long. IDK if there is anyway to measure the amount of THC like alcohol breathalyzer for people driving or not. What amount is permissible and what amount is not.?? That is going to be the problem with drug legalization . Will employers put up with a positive blood test?? You come to work with alcohol in your system and most places fire you. You get pulled over driving..you get arrested . Will be interesting how it pans out. I'm ok with legalization and I personally can't stand a THC buzz...but doesn't bother me if others smoke or eat it around me.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The problem is that it should not be illegal. Silly for someone to be suspended for consuming a plant.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Alcohol is legal...but you can still be arrested for driving under the influence....and employers set their own threshold for what they will tolerate. People take legal substances and abuse them all the time. I could see where sports would quit testing for it. Maybe??

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You really can't compare alcohol impairment with being high. Not even remotely close.** When you get high, you don't lose control of your faculties. In fact, if you don't enjoy the high, all you need to do is eat something and you lose it. (not the case with edibles and def not with booze)**

> > > > > > Also vaporizing or smoking cannabis has many health benefits which should be recognized as alternatives to Big Pharma... Cannabis over Opioids all day, everyday..

> > > > > > In canada, many drug plans are recognizing the use of cannabis as an alternative to harmful pharma meds.

> > > > > >

> > > > > Yikes no... not even close. DUIs while high have surpassed DUIs because of alcohol. Also marijuana today has anywhere from 30 to 300 times the THC of marijuana from the late 70s early 80s. Have been linked to extreme depression and various forms of psychosis /schizophrenia.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Actually you're not even close. DUI's for impaired while high, have no accuracy. Canadian police dept's have adopted screenings that are proven failures. Cannabis from the 70's had about 15% THC, todays cannabis at max is about 27%. It also means people aren't smoking "Bob Marley" joints.. Further, there is proof that cannabis actually helps to alleviate various forms of psychosis, including schizophrenia, depression as well as various forms of neurological conditions such as epilepsy in that they can reduce or eliminate seizures.

> > > > US government and Big Pharma, want you to believe that it's bad and their drugs are good.....

> > >

> > > Nothing of what you posted can stand scrutiny of research. Canadian transportation officials confirmed what i stated for one, two, your THC levels are way off as the CDC has confirmed several times.Im not pro big pharma but lets not be delusional about the effects and potency of modern laboratory grown and chemically infused marijuana. You abuse enough of anything its a problem.Neither is a safe alternative in my books. No judgment on my part but disinformation is not doing anyone any favors. Garrigus like millions of americans and canadians wake up everyday and go to their jobs where there are a litany of rules from uniforms to appearance to drug/alcohol testing. A product may be legal in public but not allowed in the workplace due to risks posed to other employees.Robert knew the rules but unfortunately didnt follow them. Hes suspended not fired so basically its a month off.How many everyday people would have that type of forgiving workplace? Fair or not, those are the rules.If you want to discuss the tiger woods double standard im all ears

> >

> > I really don't want to argue...

> > "Weeks into national cannabis legalization, a top RCMP officer says the tests being used to detect whether someone is driving high are "not there yet," though they're the best they've got.

> >

> > In an exclusive interview with The Fifth Estate, Chief Supt. Dennis Daley admitted that, although parts of the current assessment are based on science, the tests themselves will be always be subjective.

> >

> > **"It's important for Canadians to realize that we don't have a tool right now, a similar on the alcohol side, a machine that will actually print out something that says 'you are this, you are that.' We do not have that," says Daley.**"

> > https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/drug-impaired-driving-tests-1.4891163

> > https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cannabis/article-how-police-forces-will-handle-roadside-testing-for-marijuana/

> > https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/justice-minister-defends-approval-of-roadside-pot-test-as-some-police-wary-1.4110456

> >

> > "**Early evidence from laboratory studies, anecdotal reports, and small clinical studies over a number of years suggest that cannabidiol (CBD) could potentially help control seizures. Research on CBD has been hard to do and taken time due to federal regulations and limited access to cannabidiol. There are also many financial and time constraints. In recent years, a number of studies have shown the benefit of specific plant-based CBD product in treating specific groups of people with epilepsy who have not responded to traditional therapies**."

> > https://www.epilepsy.com/learn/treating-seizures-and-epilepsy/other-treatment-approaches/medical-marijuana-and-epilepsy

> >

> > Cannabinoids in the Treatment of Epilepsy: Hard Evidence at Last?

> > https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5767492/

> >

> > https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/medical-marijuana-2018011513085

> >

> > https://nccih.nih.gov/health/marijuana

> >

> > Your Guide to the Top 71 Medical Uses of Cannabis

> > https://www.green-flower.com/articles/574/medical-uses-of-cannabis

> >

> >

>

> I appreciate the effort but nothing you posted is peer reviewed unfortunately. One of them literally says "anecdotal evidence". If medicinal cannabis helps people in their daily struggles anecdotally, thats great, sincerely, however the science doesnt back up the claims as of yet. The RCMPs biggest issue is that the machines that detect THC in saliva and breath dont work in sub zero temperatures for one and 2 dont factor in size of person so reading are inconsistent at best.In canada field sobriety tests arent as prosecutable as in the US. I teach RCMP and SQ officers and they both tell me the same thing that without a blood test its very tough. The SQ officer shared dash cam footage with me of a guy that looked like tiger did 2 summers ago. The car stunk of weed and he was high out of his mind. He passed the breathalyzer but they brought him to a hospital to get a blood sample. His case was thrown out because the blood sample wasnt consented to because the guy was in and out of consciousness. He had tons of weed and oxycontin in his system. He walked.6 months later he drove off the road at 3am and killed a 26 year old uber driver. They took his blood before he finally succumbed to his internal injuries and all he had was an insane amount of THC. They said the equivalent of smoking non stop for 2-3 days.My student was gutted because despite his testimony the guy walked. Moral is that the cops I know have seen themselves that alcohol has become almost anon issue. Driving while high and texting are 8000 times more likely to kill you or others on the road. These are government #s and need the same pushback from society that drinking and driving got in the 70s-80s &90s. Its simply a generational thing, more youth today get high whether from big pharma or recreational drugs (mostly modern marijuana) so its a tough subject to tackle.I have friends who smoke and one says it helps him sleep and another says it takes away his anxiety. I have a tremendous amount of empathy for people suffering in pain desperate for something that works and even if its truly placebo effect at work, psychologically if it helps the person great. The second you get behind the wheel like that or operate machinery that can kill people the discussion changes.I appreciate your response even if we dont agree on everything.have a good night and enjoy the remainder of the weekend.Take care

You're literally all over the place and have no idea what you're arguing about, so I will leave you with your own quote. "**He had tons of weed and oxycontin in his system**." <-- Oxycontin is enough to cause what you've described and your reference to "tons of weed" truly invalidates any argument you can make.. Wth, does "tons of weed" even mean?

The training you may provide has nothing to do with Cannabis education, only the enforcement of US, laws against it's use. You likely believe them to be gospel.

That ignorance only allows you to see the words "anecdotal evidence" and not the case studies and other year over year studies that have been completed, which I also included within those links.

I'm curious did you provide training to, RCMP Chief Supt. Dennis Daley? because you conveniently ignored what a top cop here had to say, but I will quote for you again.

**"It's important for Canadians to realize that we don't have a tool right now, a similar on the alcohol side, a machine that will actually print out something that says 'you are this, you are that.' We do not have that," says Daley.**"

You speak about not passing scrutiny of research, but you conveniently ignore the research that is provided... which is a drop in the bucket... Selective reading isn't your friend. #ignorance

Titleist....

@dropkicked

Do you think there is a THC intoxication level that should keep people from driving?? Just curious. Just because law enforcement doesn't have a THC level detection test to administer doesn't mean it's ok to drive when high. We are still at the early stages of legalization...and the powers that be..in the US..will find a road side test and there will be a limit to what is allowed, just like alcohol. The motto will be "lives saved,,money made" ..lol.

Once again...I'm for legalization.

I've had plenty of morning coffees with local policemen, and to a man they tell you that arresting drunks is nasty, they are aggressive and argumentative, likely to vomit in the police car; potheads they say, are polite, non-combatitve, will hold their folder if you ask them to, haha. I've seen ugly drunken golfers on the course, one guy drove his cart across the green chasing other players in his group, and ended up 2 holes later crashing it into a tree. Same guy was waiving a knife around in the pro shop earlier at the turn, knew he was no good.

> @"Birdie Mac" said:

> Are you sure about that? Would you rather hang around sloppy drunks? Plenty of those on the course.

GHIN Index 12.9
LH Epic Flash Driver-LH, 10.5*, Project X EvenFlow Riptide 50 (Light)
LH Callaway Rogue 5-wood (18*), 7-wood (20*); Aldila Synergy 60-Reg
LH Callaway Rogue ST Pro 4-AW, Recoil Dart 75 F3
LH Cleveland RTX 50*, 54*, 58*
LH Odyssey Double Wide Stroke Lab Putter

> @BMC said:

> Earlier in his life, Garrigus had an addiction to harder drugs. I hope it's just the weed. A lot of famous people used grass for pain. The actor James Garner was a big user - surprise. He used it for pain from knee surgeries for many years. He also said he saw a lot of fellow actors ruin their lives with alcohol. He had a good run.

>

"This is Jim Rockford, I've got to run for some Doritos, leave your number and I'll get back to you."

• Like 1

> @marmooskapaul said:

> @dropkicked

>

> Do you think there is a THC intoxication level that should keep people from driving?? Just curious. Just because law enforcement doesn't have a THC level detection test to administer doesn't mean it's ok to drive when high. We are still at the early stages of legalization...and the powers that be..in the US..will find a road side test and there will be a limit to what is allowed, just like alcohol. The motto will be "lives saved,,money made" ..lol.

> Once again...I'm for legalization.

First, I don't condone impaired driving and I truly do not have an answer to your question. People react differently to cannabis and usage, tolerance, varies from person to person. I believe that people should be intelligent enough to know their limits and have the maturity to decide if/when they should be behind the wheel. I'm also fully aware that common sense escapes many and those who choose to drive impaired should face harsh consequences and incarceration if necessary.

But what I do know is that we cannot compare Cannabis, impairment with the effects of alcohol or even prescription (or non) medications. Full legalization in Canada since Oct '18, and their has been no increase in Cannabis impaired driving. Studies have actually shown that most millennial's and younger now have Zero interest in Cannabis after legalization.

Easing public sentiment should come through proper education and awareness.

Titleist....

Cannabis education... you mean like everyone should have to go through cannabis education before they can purchase weed from a store or are we including this into students education at a young age where they're likely to be influenced by idols to smoke it up. Is one required to have this Cannabis education to have an opinion.

I can tell you Canada didn't fully think this through and now they're experiencing issues with the whole process of legalization and enforcement. Believe me I have spoken with many members of Canadian law enforcement and they all say it was great for the people who use it but not for the ones enforcing the laws. What you read in your local paper or favorite website isn't going to be made of fully factual evidence. There will obviously be personal opinion added to that. This all sounds great to the average person but when you're on the other side and policies change, you get little time and resources to what you need to help you carry out your job and duties as a public servant keeping you know... those people who pay their paychecks safe.

Look I'm all for people getting the treatment they need for their real diagnosed issues. I live in a state where it is legal recreationally and I have issues with this however many years we're into this. I can't stand how many people think it's okay to smoke while walking the streets in crowded public areas or in their cars while driving.... thinking no one else will notice the smoke coming from their car is from marijuana and not tobacco.

The current test for impaired drivers under the influence of drugs is a blood test. Now here's where things may differ from region. An officer in Washington state must first ask consent to a blood test and if declined, they have to call and get a warrant to complete a blood test. Now not all drugs are equal but I have learned that marijuana affects people differently. Many are relaxed and easy to deal with and others not so much. Some are just as angry and difficult to deal with as a drunk would be. Also marijuana DOES affect motor skills and cognitive thinking. I have personally encounted people who ended up driving 50-100 miles away from their destinations because they were too high to realize how far they had driven the wrong direction on the interstate.

TM SIM 9* Ventus Black 6TX 
TM SIM Ti 19* Ventus Black 9TX 
TM P790 3 DG X100 

TM P7MC 4, 2014 MB 5-PW DG X7
TM MG 52, 56, Hi-Toe 60 DG S400
TM Spider Tour Black

> @legitimategolf said:

> > @lowheel said: lets not be delusional about the effects and potency of modern laboratory grown and **chemically infused** marijuana.

>

> What are the names of these chemicals being infused into marijuana? Very alarming, if true.

I am unsure of the chemicals, but this is true. Two of Canada's top suppliers brought some of the supposed best strands of THC to a lab in Boston, as they said the market is moving to synthetic.

TM SIM 9* Ventus Black 6TX 
TM SIM Ti 19* Ventus Black 9TX 
TM P790 3 DG X100 

TM P7MC 4, 2014 MB 5-PW DG X7
TM MG 52, 56, Hi-Toe 60 DG S400
TM Spider Tour Black

The marijuana plant can have many health benefits. But just about everyone I've ever met who_ smoked_ pot regularly is a total loser. Such people cannot be trusted to display sound judgment. Their thinking is impaired even when sober. IMO the legalization of pot is just another tax grab and a nightmare for law enforcement.

> @"27x10.5" said:

> Sorry I said USGA but it was PGA that suspended him

Well, you are getting closer. It was the PGA Tour - that is a totally different organization than the PGA (or the USGA) for that matter.

Tour Edge Exotics C721 driver, Integra 45g L flex shaft
BombTech 2 HW 16*

BombTech 5 W
TM Sim2 19* hybrid
Maltby KE4 Max 5 - PW, Recoil Dart 65 A flex shaft
Maltby TSW-KRM 50*/54* wedges, Recoil 75 R flex/spinner shaft
Bettinardi Studio Stock #5 putter

> @CKalma said:

> > @legitimategolf said:

> > > @lowheel said: lets not be delusional about the effects and potency of modern laboratory grown and **chemically infused** marijuana.

> >

> > What are the names of these chemicals being infused into marijuana? Very alarming, if true.

>

> I am unsure of the chemicals, but this is true. Two of Canada's top suppliers brought some of the supposed best strands of THC to a lab in Boston, as they said the market is moving to synthetic.

Wow. Apologize in advance for this pointless post but I am officially done with this misinformed discussion. Have fun with your reefer madness, you all.

> @"Les Strokes" said:

> The marijuana plant can have many health benefits. But just about everyone I've ever met who_ smoked_ pot regularly is a total loser. Such people cannot be trusted to display sound judgment. Their thinking is impaired even when sober. IMO the legalization of pot is just another tax grab and a nightmare for law enforcement.

You need to meet different people. I have many friends and classmates who have smoked since the 60's. Many are successful business owners and some CEO's. The ones who are losers were losers before they discovered pot. Your statement is like saying all blondes are dumb.

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.