WRX Spotlight: Ping G410 hybrid

**Product:** Ping G410 hybrid

**Pitch:** Per Ping: "Our first-ever adjustable hybrid allows you to customize your ball flight eight different ways through more loft (+/- 1.5 degrees) and lie combinations for consistently better results. Thinner and more flexible, the maraging-steel face generates faster ball speeds and higher launch so you carry trouble while hitting (and holding) more greens. A larger profile provides added stability and helps elevate MOI heel to toe."

o63ksktfc00q.jpg

Our take on the Ping G410 hybrid

We all want the same thing from a hybrid -- forgiveness, green stopping power, extra ball speed, adjustability (fitting options), and consistency. For the longest time, it seemed that for any particular hybrid, you could you pick four of the five but with the Ping G410, there is no sacrifice to be made: you get all five.

When designing the G410 hybrid, the team at Ping pulled out all the stops and finally included the option of adjustability on the consumer level for dialing in both loft and lie angle -- something the company famously popularized with the color coding system. It should be noted in BIG BOLD LETTERS that Ping has ALWAYS given accounts the option of ordering hybrids either digitally lofted and bent for lie within a couple of degrees through the WRX Department (hey that has a nice ring to it) for a few extra bucks, but it was never really advertised, and I would guess, underused.

With the new adjustable hosel, the ability to fine tune and dial in has never been easier. Just like with the entire G410 metals lineup, it's all about increasing the ability to fit better, decrease dispersion, and help golfers score better.

[Read more. ](http://www.golfwrx.com/550560/wrx-spotlight-ping-g410-hybrid/ "Read more. ")

yiko15deruu0.jpg

f9vyv5jqxdxt.jpg

7fcr21fj6x9w.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a loft and lie matrix so we know what each combination is?

Taylormade SIM 8* - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Green Small Batch 65 6.5tx
Taylormade SIM Ti 3w - Fujikura Ventus 7x
Taylormade SIM Ti 5w - Fujikura Ventus 7x
Srixon 745 4-PW - Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 - SST Pure
Ping Glide 3.0 - 50SS

Taylormade MG2 TW - 56 & 60 - Project X 6.5
Taylormade Spider S Chalk Counterbalance / Sik Pro C Armlock  / WHO KNOWS

This is the first hybrid change I’ve made since the og adams idea pro. I’ve had a rapture di in the bag the last couple of years in place of the hybrid. The 410 immediately kicked the di out of the bag. I got the 19 with 85gr xs ping tour shaft. I tuned it to 18 & flat and had to adjust it back to 19 because the thing was going so far. It’s an animal & I really like the shaft. It makes you work for it but there is nooooo hitting this thing exit stage left. I predict It’ll stay in the bag for quite a while.

> @dmeeksDC said:

> > @Evilduckhunter said:

> > Replaced my 4i with the 4 hybrid. Flat and turned down a degree. Liked it so much I picked up the 2 last week.

>

> How is it distance-wise? Similar to your 4 iron or more like a 3 iron? I am always in search of the perfect 200-205 carry club.

I needed a 200 yard club and it fits the bill nicely. I can choke it down and hit it 190 or get on it and hit it 205-210. Fits the gap I needed perfectly.

> @kcd38 said:

> Had the G400 and loved it. Great look, feel, and did not automatically hook left.

> Ordered the G410 19 degree with a tensei ck blue. Cannot wait to get it and flatten it 1 degree

Thats the setup I have. Such a great club

PING G410 10.5° | Ventus Blue 7S

PING G410 5W 16.5º | Ventus Blue 8S
PING G410 3H 20.5º | Ventus Blue HB 9X
Callaway Apex CF19 5-PW | Modus 105S
Callaway MD5 50°W 54°S 58°X | KBS $-Taper 120S

Toulon Las Vegas H7 | Stability Tour
Titleist ProV1x

Curious what shafts are you guys having success with?

Cobra Speedzone 9 deg Aldila Rogue Silver 110 60X Driver

Titleist TS2 15 deg Tensei AV Blue 75X

Callaway XR Pro 18 deg VTS Silver 85X Hybrid

Titleist 718 T-MB #3 TI DG S400 Driving Iron 

Mizuno MP 20 MB 5-PW TI DG S400 Irons

Mizuno T-20 52.09S & 56.10C TI DG S400 Wedges

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Satin 62.06 Low TI DG Spinner Wedge 

SIK Pro C-Series Armlock Putter LAGOLF Shaft Putter

Vessel 2.0 White

Srixon Z-Star Pure White