What up with Jordan?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So what about the hundreds of other golfers on tour who are married? Shouldn't everyone who gets married go on to completely lose their game? This is such a bad take, I'm not sure what to unpack first

Jordan is proof that Tiger was a freak anomaly to be able to make swing changes and play well.  It has ruined SO many careers.  I don't know WHY guys have success on tour and start listening to swing

Good new though for Spieth fans. He is no longer in a slump. Just the new normal.

Posted Images

People saying he needs to rebuild his swing dont understand that will add another 3 - 4 years of no wins. People think its easy to do - I guess they see Tiger do it and think "yeah just change your swing". The thing about JS is that its going to be a lot harder for him to change swing and he is also a mental case too which does not help when it comes to swing changes. Only patient and high disciplined people can successful change their swing and make it work.

JS does not need to change his swing, he needs to change his coach!

its obvious he needs different instruction. Cam McCormick is no longer an asset. His in ability to keep a driver in play may ruin his career. He will be off the tour in a couple of years at the rate he is going. Im a huge Jordan fan, but the way je keeps beating his head against the wall is getting hard to watch.

Cobra SZ Xtreme 10.5 HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 6.0 44.5"
Cobra F9 14.5  Tensei Blue AV S 42.75"
Cobra F9 5/6 Atmos Blue S 42.50"
Taylormade SIM Hybrid 22*
TM Burner TP (Japan) irons 5-P Nippon 1150 GH Tour X
Vokey SM6 54*/08* M Grind Steel Gray
PING Glide 3.0 58* DG120 S
Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie 33.5" 
Bridgestone 2020 RXS Yellow

Tom Watson has said that his awkward swing starts with his grip. He actually has large hands; with the interlocking grip it's hard to find a place for all his fingers. I would change his grip to overlapping, and then let his swing develop accordingly.

How's that for a forum coach?

Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse

I thought after he made the cut, that perhaps something was up. Sadly, the only thing that was up was my optimism. We can all speculate until the moon turns blue, but if he doesn't fix what's wrong, we just may not see very much of him in the coming future. Perhaps as was suggested, he just packs it in for the rest of the year, go to where ever he goes to and just play golf for fun and see if that can bring him back.

Huge reset needed, the caddy needs to go, the coach needs to go, the gossip wifey girl needs to....oh well, not gonna happen anytime soon I guess...

TM SIM Max 10.5* Atmos Blue 65S
TM M3 3W Matrix Ozik HD6 S

TM M4 Rescue 3
TM M3 Rescue 5

Srixon 565 5-P PX LZ 5.5
PING Glide 52*SS 58*WS 60*TS
Odyssey #9 O-Works

The wife is an issue?

• Like 1

Driver SIM 10.5 Ventus BLK 6x tipped 1” , 1* tour tip hotmelt head 45.75” 3w SIM 15* Ventus Red 9x tipped 2" 43.25”2i 19.5* T-MB AD DI 105x (Tipped 2.5”)  Sans 2i R15 5w Fit on Pro 95XX (tipped 2.5”)Titleist MB 620 3-PW (47* PW) Tour Issue X100s (HSx1) lie angle 620mb std specs + .25 to .5” Vokey Wedge Works Sm8 D grind 54(@53*) bounce 12* | custom grind leading edge relief w/ Nippon 125 x + 1” lie angle 63* Sm8 K grind 58(@59*) low bounce 6* | custom grind heel relief w/ Nippon 125 x + 1” lie angle 63 | Bettinardi BB8 tri sole - 70* Lie angle 2* of loft Super Stroke GT 1.0
All woods & 2i hot melted, GP Tour Velvet . 580 Ping Hoofer 

bulk Up and bomb it , lives in the DFW metro near Bryson , gym bro’s ???

have to try something ,

that picture of him sitting on the cooler broke my heart bc I think he’s (granted based of public persona ) a fine young man. Obviously gifted but lost , I wishing the best , still in his 20’s.... you got this JS.

Driver SIM 10.5 Ventus BLK 6x tipped 1” , 1* tour tip hotmelt head 45.75” 3w SIM 15* Ventus Red 9x tipped 2" 43.25”2i 19.5* T-MB AD DI 105x (Tipped 2.5”)  Sans 2i R15 5w Fit on Pro 95XX (tipped 2.5”)Titleist MB 620 3-PW (47* PW) Tour Issue X100s (HSx1) lie angle 620mb std specs + .25 to .5” Vokey Wedge Works Sm8 D grind 54(@53*) bounce 12* | custom grind leading edge relief w/ Nippon 125 x + 1” lie angle 63* Sm8 K grind 58(@59*) low bounce 6* | custom grind heel relief w/ Nippon 125 x + 1” lie angle 63 | Bettinardi BB8 tri sole - 70* Lie angle 2* of loft Super Stroke GT 1.0
All woods & 2i hot melted, GP Tour Velvet . 580 Ping Hoofer 

im watching Spieth and he looks very smooth BUT he is really hard to watch nowadays....every single shot is a 3 minute set up and a 150 word essay after the shot.....lots of gyrations and excuses..........i am not loving his caddy either as stated earlier. they do not seem like they are meshing all that well right now...just seems stale.......just an opinion bc its probably the opposite