Jump to content

2019 Masters Tournament hosted by ANGC (merged)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I cried. My dad passed a little over a year ago and I wish he was here to watch this with me today. He was tiger fan and we would have had a blast today. The Miller lites would have been flowing.

Tiger has bred a whole new generation of golfers   LOL, maybe _literally_!

Thanks for giving me first 'abuse' for asking to ban you @"Cool Runnings". That's a great honour. You simply aren't going to trick the whole board though, the victim act is too little too late. Your p

> @"Cool Runnings" said:

> Tiger’s failure to beat Molinari lost the USA the RC. That’s my point here, and Tiger couldn’t do it in The Open either. So yes, “move on” because they are the facts.

>

> > @BlackM00Nlight said:

> > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > Not in the ultimate context of retaining / winning the Ryder Cup, Tiger had to beat Molinari but couldn't is my point. Same in The Open.

> > >

> > > > @"FIRs&GIRs&3-Putts" said:

> > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > Sure, but Tiger failing to beat Molinari meant it was a loss for the USA RC team.

> > > > >

> > > > > > @"FIRs&GIRs&3-Putts" said:

> > > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > > Molinari beat Tiger in the Ryder Cup 2012, and beat him final round at The Open and Tiger even had the lead at one point but fell away (T6) to Neo-Molinari.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @BlackM00Nlight said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > > > > They haven’t played that often but when they have he’s consistently beaten Tiger. That’s just the reality.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > @BlackM00Nlight said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Tiger is ranked #141st inside 10 ft in 2019

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > @BlackM00Nlight said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Molinari just has Tiger’s number… the pressure he’s putting on Tiger is too much for him to handle. Their history against each other and todays results prove this…

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Strongly disagree with you. Had Tiger not missed every putt 8’ and in all year, maybe you have a small argument at best.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Rather Moli having Tiger’s number, Moli is just unfazed by pressure and in a great groove the last year.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > That’s why I’m getting at. Molinari doesn’t have Tiger’s number per say, Tiger just is struggling with short putts all year.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > If Tiger was top 10 all year and faltering whenever paired with Frankie, then maybe there’s a case for your statement.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Twice. One Moli wins. This is yet to be determined but Tiger is 1up on him for the round. So ??‍♂️??‍♂️

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > they halved their 2012 match after a generous gimme to Molinari

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > nah I'm pretty sure a halved match is a halved match

> > >

> > >

> >

> > But he didn’t lose. Which was the whole premise of your argument. Again, you’re lying. Again, no wonder myself and a whole host of others can’t stand the vast majority of your mindless babble.

> >

> > Moving on

>

>

 

Neo needs a towel ; )

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Hawkeye77 said:

> Where are those people that claim 12 is a weak hole? LOL.

 

I think there's a mini hurricane located right in front of the right edge

 

For some reason balls just never get there

Callaway Mavrik Max 9 w/Hzrdus Smoke Black 80
Callaway Epic SubZero 13 w/ Matrix Black Tie 80
Ping G400 Crossover 20 w/KBS Tour Prototype 85
Ping G410 4-SW w/S300
Titleist Vokey SM8 60 M grind

Deschamps Blade 375g

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cannot hit it in the water on 12. WOW!!!

TaylorMade M3 440cc 9.5* driver, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6S
TaylorMade M4 15* (small), Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S
TaylorMade SLDR 2I Hybrid, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8S
Ben Hogan Icon 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff
Scratch Golf 50* GW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff
Scratch Golf 54* SW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff
Scratch Golf 58* LW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff
Byron Morgan custom Epic Day putter




Link to post
Share on other sites

> @bscinstnct said:

> > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > Tiger’s failure to beat Molinari lost the USA the RC. That’s my point here, and Tiger couldn’t do it in The Open either. So yes, “move on” because they are the facts.

> >

> > > @BlackM00Nlight said:

> > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > Not in the ultimate context of retaining / winning the Ryder Cup, Tiger had to beat Molinari but couldn't is my point. Same in The Open.

> > > >

> > > > > @"FIRs&GIRs&3-Putts" said:

> > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > Sure, but Tiger failing to beat Molinari meant it was a loss for the USA RC team.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > @"FIRs&GIRs&3-Putts" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > > > Molinari beat Tiger in the Ryder Cup 2012, and beat him final round at The Open and Tiger even had the lead at one point but fell away (T6) to Neo-Molinari.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > @BlackM00Nlight said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > > > > > They haven’t played that often but when they have he’s consistently beaten Tiger. That’s just the reality.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > @BlackM00Nlight said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Tiger is ranked #141st inside 10 ft in 2019

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @BlackM00Nlight said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Molinari just has Tiger’s number… the pressure he’s putting on Tiger is too much for him to handle. Their history against each other and todays results prove this…

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Strongly disagree with you. Had Tiger not missed every putt 8’ and in all year, maybe you have a small argument at best.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Rather Moli having Tiger’s number, Moli is just unfazed by pressure and in a great groove the last year.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > That’s why I’m getting at. Molinari doesn’t have Tiger’s number per say, Tiger just is struggling with short putts all year.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > If Tiger was top 10 all year and faltering whenever paired with Frankie, then maybe there’s a case for your statement.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Twice. One Moli wins. This is yet to be determined but Tiger is 1up on him for the round. So ??‍♂️??‍♂️

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > they halved their 2012 match after a generous gimme to Molinari

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > nah I'm pretty sure a halved match is a halved match

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > But he didn’t lose. Which was the whole premise of your argument. Again, you’re lying. Again, no wonder myself and a whole host of others can’t stand the vast majority of your mindless babble.

> > >

> > > Moving on

> >

> >

>

> Neo needs a towel ; )

 

Needs a towel to dry off his dive suit! There’s a glitch in the matrix CR

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...