2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Do you think Tiger will win another Major?

tgoodspe1991

> @"Cool Runnings" said:

> But that’s factually wrong. Tiger at 2018 PGA his performance level was measured as one of his best ever. And that’s an objective fact. So my point is, even playing that well, when it was once good enough to win in the previous era, in this era, that standard is no longer good enough to win. It’s just a fact.

>

> Now that’s different to asking, can he play even better than that (and btw every player has made silly mistakes)… but we’ll see soon enough.

>

> > @bscinstnct said:

> > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > Yes, that’s my point… and why for all Tiger’s great play I don’t think Tiger can win a major again because of “clutch" players like Brooks, Molinari & others who have shut out Tiger despite him playing such great golf. In yesteryear that level of performance from Tiger would have won him those 2 majors. But in this era it’s proven to not be good enough. I’m not saying it’s impossible for Tiger to win another major, just unlikely given the number and level of competition today. In saying that, I sincerely hope he proves me wrong this week as I'm ultimately a big Tiger fan.

> > >

> > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > Part 2:

> > > > > Regarding your comments “We still find reasonable ways to debate and/or move on.”… and that sentiment applies to me also with many posters here (hence my variety of likes), but there’s still a small core group here that carry chips on their shoulders with my differences of opinion and supporting facts, especially when it’s about Tiger, who I’m also a big fan of but I prefer to not wear rose-tinted glasses all the time. Some people get so emotional that all rationality and objectivity flies out the window. All I care about is discussing / weighing points on their merits and facts without bringing in all this emotional baggage people do into these discussions.

> > > > >

> > > > > So back to discussing facts and reality… Your reference to Tiger “In his last 3 majors > solo lead @ British, 2nd @ PGA, currently 2nd @ masters.”… you claim “solo lead @ British”, but the reality is he finished T6. So without wearing any rose-tinted glasses and calling it down the line, I see this as a positive sign TW’s up there contending, but at the same time very disappointing he couldn’t perform under that pressure and falling away to T6. Can you see two ways to look at this and both with equal merit? Similar with Tiger’s 2nd @ PGA, the performance analysis shows Tiger played so well that his performance level in that 2018 PGA would have been good enough to win it virtually any other year he’s played previously. But the cold reality I’m pointing out is Tiger still couldn’t win even playing that well because Brooks was just that much better. It’s not a knock on Tiger, more it’s a reflection on just how good players and fields are today, the deepest we’ve ever seen, which is supported by the heavy majority of players old and new, coaches, pundits, media and analysts. And as for his current T2 @ this years Masters, that too is a great sign, but there are also signs that he’s not totally comfortable, i.e. with the many short putts he’s missed. This once bullet-proof confidence from Tiger to beat the field and win isn’t what it once was, and the facts I’ve highlighted provide the evidence supporting this point. It’s not good or bad, praise or reprimand on Tiger - I’m just calling it like it is.

> > > > >

> > > > > I’ve taken the time to respond to all your points because I value the effort and considered thought gone into your post, so in kind I’d like to return the favour. I hope you can at least try and understand my position here.

> > > > >

> > > > > > @BearQ said:

> > > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > > No I enjoy constructive discussions even if I have a different perspective, but I always back it up with sound facts & reason. Perhaps you could embrace these various discussions instead of hiding behind your “disagree” button… Try debating what you ‘disagree’ with for a change.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > > > > > > @3jacker said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > > > > > With all due respect, “blah blah blah” is a typical response when someone can’t argue the facts or logic.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > And while Tiger played well yesterday, he’s still 4 shots behind Bryson and the monster that is Brooks Koepka who we know can outplay Tiger coming down the stretch in a major. Tiger has his work cut out make no mistake about it.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > @3jacker said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Blah blah blah... he's winning one right now. Pay attention.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > You never, never get tired of it do you?

> > > > > > > > > Kudos to you and your single-mindedness. Carry on.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > It gets him the attention he needs to "finish"

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" at least we've determined there is zero reprimand for leading dislikes, spam, abuse cause you are the WRX leader. So a congratulations for this maiden victory. Disliking most of your posts isn't hiding either, you've have some viewpoints that are so far gone its not worth debating you.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Many of us have butted heads, I've got a number of posters who dont like me much either. We still find reasonable ways to debate and/or move on. Obviously you watch a little golf and can pull up a stat here and there. But its mostly been an absolute circus. You aren't being edgy or contributing valuable/profound insight. Its mostly to **** of golf nuts as knowledgeable or far more knowledgable than you. You aren't debating golf chumps.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Does your outdoor season start soon? More playing, less posting?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > After a brilliant Masters, and whatever TW finishes...1st or 10th, its more progress. In his last 3 majors > solo lead @ British, 2nd @ PGA, currently 2nd @ masters.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > With that info in hand, anyone completely writing him off REALLY confuses me. We already went this road if we can play again, can he make cuts, can he contend, can he win, majors etc. He's passed every test and done it in such a short frame of time. You really can't change some views because it has nothing to do with the actual golf any more.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Tiger had the best round on Sunday with a 64, you can't say he crumbled under pressure, it's just that Brooks played clutch with a 66

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Cmon, cool. TW is not even playing "great" golf. Not even for this 43 year old back fused iteration.

> > He had 2 days of crappy day putting inside 10 feet and hes one shot back.

> > TW 1.0 would be sitting at -13 and the field would be shaking their heads.

>

>

Very good round but not his best tournament performance by a long shot. You cant just look at the score, a great TW performance would have been lower, especially over all rounds, and he would have won.

Woodland, his Sunday partner

"He had a lot of putts that didn't go in as well," said Woodland. "Sixty-four looked pretty easy, to be honest. The energy in the crowd, that was the biggest crowd I've seen. He just kind of ho-hummed 64 today. Could have shot a lot [lower]."

• Like 1

> @"Cool Runnings" said:

> Yes, that’s my point… and why for all Tiger’s great play I don’t think Tiger can win a major again because of “clutch" players like Brooks, Molinari & others who have shut out Tiger despite him playing such great golf. In yesteryear that level of performance from Tiger would have won him those 2 majors. But in this era it’s proven to not be good enough. I’m not saying it’s impossible for Tiger to win another major, just unlikely given the number and level of competition today. In saying that, I sincerely hope he proves me wrong this week as I'm ultimately a big Tiger fan.

>

> > @Marco said:

> > > Part 2:

> > > Regarding your comments “We still find reasonable ways to debate and/or move on.”… and that sentiment applies to me also with many posters here (hence my variety of likes), but there’s still a small core group here that carry chips on their shoulders with my differences of opinion and supporting facts, especially when it’s about Tiger, who I’m also a big fan of but I prefer to not wear rose-tinted glasses all the time. Some people get so emotional that all rationality and objectivity flies out the window. All I care about is discussing / weighing points on their merits and facts without bringing in all this emotional baggage people do into these discussions.

> > >

> > > So back to discussing facts and reality… Your reference to Tiger “In his last 3 majors > solo lead @ British, 2nd @ PGA, currently 2nd @ masters.”… you claim “solo lead @ British”, but the reality is he finished T6. So without wearing any rose-tinted glasses and calling it down the line, I see this as a positive sign TW’s up there contending, but at the same time very disappointing he couldn’t perform under that pressure and falling away to T6. Can you see two ways to look at this and both with equal merit? Similar with Tiger’s 2nd @ PGA, the performance analysis shows Tiger played so well that his performance level in that 2018 PGA would have been good enough to win it virtually any other year he’s played previously. But the cold reality I’m pointing out is Tiger still couldn’t win even playing that well because Brooks was just that much better. It’s not a knock on Tiger, more it’s a reflection on just how good players and fields are today, the deepest we’ve ever seen, which is supported by the heavy majority of players old and new, coaches, pundits, media and analysts. And as for his current T2 @ this years Masters, that too is a great sign, but there are also signs that he’s not totally comfortable, i.e. with the many short putts he’s missed. This once bullet-proof confidence from Tiger to beat the field and win isn’t what it once was, and the facts I’ve highlighted provide the evidence supporting this point. It’s not good or bad, praise or reprimand on Tiger - I’m just calling it like it is.

> > >

> > > I’ve taken the time to respond to all your points because I value the effort and considered thought gone into your post, so in kind I’d like to return the favour. I hope you can at least try and understand my position here.

> > >

> > > > @BearQ said:

> > > > > No I enjoy constructive discussions even if I have a different perspective, but I always back it up with sound facts & reason. Perhaps you could embrace these various discussions instead of hiding behind your “disagree” button… Try debating what you ‘disagree’ with for a change.

> > > > >

> > > > > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > > > > @3jacker said:

> > > > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > > > With all due respect, “blah blah blah” is a typical response when someone can’t argue the facts or logic.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And while Tiger played well yesterday, he’s still 4 shots behind Bryson and the monster that is Brooks Koepka who we know can outplay Tiger coming down the stretch in a major. Tiger has his work cut out make no mistake about it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Blah blah blah... he's winning one right now. Pay attention.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You never, never get tired of it do you?

> > > > > > > Kudos to you and your single-mindedness. Carry on.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It gets him the attention he needs to "finish"

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > @"Cool Runnings" at least we've determined there is zero reprimand for leading dislikes, spam, abuse cause you are the WRX leader. So a congratulations for this maiden victory. Disliking most of your posts isn't hiding either, you've have some viewpoints that are so far gone its not worth debating you.

> > > >

> > > > Many of us have butted heads, I've got a number of posters who dont like me much either. We still find reasonable ways to debate and/or move on. Obviously you watch a little golf and can pull up a stat here and there. But its mostly been an absolute circus. You aren't being edgy or contributing valuable/profound insight. Its mostly to **** of golf nuts as knowledgeable or far more knowledgable than you. You aren't debating golf chumps.

> > > >

> > > > Does your outdoor season start soon? More playing, less posting?

> > > >

> > > > After a brilliant Masters, and whatever TW finishes...1st or 10th, its more progress. In his last 3 majors > solo lead @ British, 2nd @ PGA, currently 2nd @ masters.

> > > >

> > > > With that info in hand, anyone completely writing him off REALLY confuses me. We already went this road if we can play again, can he make cuts, can he contend, can he win, majors etc. He's passed every test and done it in such a short frame of time. You really can't change some views because it has nothing to do with the actual golf any more.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Tiger had the best round on Sunday with a 64, you can't say he crumbled under pressure, it's just that Brooks played clutch with a 66

>

>

Ya...very well said. But I do wish tiger plays well because golf needs tiger.

> @"Cool Runnings" said:

> But that’s factually wrong. Tiger at 2018 PGA his performance level was measured as one of his best ever. And that’s an objective fact. So my point is, even playing that well, when it was once good enough to win in the previous era, in this era, that standard is no longer good enough to win. It’s just a fact.

>

> Now that’s different to asking, can he play even better than that (and btw every player has made silly mistakes)… but we’ll see soon enough.

>

> > @bscinstnct said:

> > > Yes, that’s my point… and why for all Tiger’s great play I don’t think Tiger can win a major again because of “clutch" players like Brooks, Molinari & others who have shut out Tiger despite him playing such great golf. In yesteryear that level of performance from Tiger would have won him those 2 majors. But in this era it’s proven to not be good enough. I’m not saying it’s impossible for Tiger to win another major, just unlikely given the number and level of competition today. In saying that, I sincerely hope he proves me wrong this week as I'm ultimately a big Tiger fan.

> > >

> > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > Part 2:

> > > > > Regarding your comments “We still find reasonable ways to debate and/or move on.”… and that sentiment applies to me also with many posters here (hence my variety of likes), but there’s still a small core group here that carry chips on their shoulders with my differences of opinion and supporting facts, especially when it’s about Tiger, who I’m also a big fan of but I prefer to not wear rose-tinted glasses all the time. Some people get so emotional that all rationality and objectivity flies out the window. All I care about is discussing / weighing points on their merits and facts without bringing in all this emotional baggage people do into these discussions.

> > > > >

> > > > > So back to discussing facts and reality… Your reference to Tiger “In his last 3 majors > solo lead @ British, 2nd @ PGA, currently 2nd @ masters.”… you claim “solo lead @ British”, but the reality is he finished T6. So without wearing any rose-tinted glasses and calling it down the line, I see this as a positive sign TW’s up there contending, but at the same time very disappointing he couldn’t perform under that pressure and falling away to T6. Can you see two ways to look at this and both with equal merit? Similar with Tiger’s 2nd @ PGA, the performance analysis shows Tiger played so well that his performance level in that 2018 PGA would have been good enough to win it virtually any other year he’s played previously. But the cold reality I’m pointing out is Tiger still couldn’t win even playing that well because Brooks was just that much better. It’s not a knock on Tiger, more it’s a reflection on just how good players and fields are today, the deepest we’ve ever seen, which is supported by the heavy majority of players old and new, coaches, pundits, media and analysts. And as for his current T2 @ this years Masters, that too is a great sign, but there are also signs that he’s not totally comfortable, i.e. with the many short putts he’s missed. This once bullet-proof confidence from Tiger to beat the field and win isn’t what it once was, and the facts I’ve highlighted provide the evidence supporting this point. It’s not good or bad, praise or reprimand on Tiger - I’m just calling it like it is.

> > > > >

> > > > > I’ve taken the time to respond to all your points because I value the effort and considered thought gone into your post, so in kind I’d like to return the favour. I hope you can at least try and understand my position here.

> > > > >

> > > > > > @BearQ said:

> > > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > > No I enjoy constructive discussions even if I have a different perspective, but I always back it up with sound facts & reason. Perhaps you could embrace these various discussions instead of hiding behind your “disagree” button… Try debating what you ‘disagree’ with for a change.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > > > > > With all due respect, “blah blah blah” is a typical response when someone can’t argue the facts or logic.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > And while Tiger played well yesterday, he’s still 4 shots behind Bryson and the monster that is Brooks Koepka who we know can outplay Tiger coming down the stretch in a major. Tiger has his work cut out make no mistake about it.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > @3jacker said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Blah blah blah... he's winning one right now. Pay attention.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > You never, never get tired of it do you?

> > > > > > > > > Kudos to you and your single-mindedness. Carry on.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > It gets him the attention he needs to "finish"

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" at least we've determined there is zero reprimand for leading dislikes, spam, abuse cause you are the WRX leader. So a congratulations for this maiden victory. Disliking most of your posts isn't hiding either, you've have some viewpoints that are so far gone its not worth debating you.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Many of us have butted heads, I've got a number of posters who dont like me much either. We still find reasonable ways to debate and/or move on. Obviously you watch a little golf and can pull up a stat here and there. But its mostly been an absolute circus. You aren't being edgy or contributing valuable/profound insight. Its mostly to **** of golf nuts as knowledgeable or far more knowledgable than you. You aren't debating golf chumps.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Does your outdoor season start soon? More playing, less posting?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > After a brilliant Masters, and whatever TW finishes...1st or 10th, its more progress. In his last 3 majors > solo lead @ British, 2nd @ PGA, currently 2nd @ masters.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > With that info in hand, anyone completely writing him off REALLY confuses me. We already went this road if we can play again, can he make cuts, can he contend, can he win, majors etc. He's passed every test and done it in such a short frame of time. You really can't change some views because it has nothing to do with the actual golf any more.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Tiger had the best round on Sunday with a 64, you can't say he crumbled under pressure, it's just that Brooks played clutch with a 66

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Cmon, cool. TW is not even playing "great" golf. Not even for this 43 year old back fused iteration.

> > He had 2 days of crappy day putting inside 10 feet and hes one shot back.

> > TW 1.0 would be sitting at -13 and the field would be shaking their heads.

>

>

its not a fact, its your opinion again lol.

David Duval said it best, 100% prime Tiger would crush these guys, its just we dont know what % of his best he needs to win now, but 80% seems a good guess

I clearly stated “one of his best ever” and the objective facts measuring all his major performances bears this out. SG is the most accurate performance analysis in world golf and it breaks down each game area, each round and compares those to the competing fields also. These are the objective facts, they are NOT my opinion.

> @bscinstnct said:

> > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > But that’s factually wrong. Tiger at 2018 PGA his performance level was measured as one of his best ever. And that’s an objective fact. So my point is, even playing that well, when it was once good enough to win in the previous era, in this era, that standard is no longer good enough to win. It’s just a fact.

> >

> > Now that’s different to asking, can he play even better than that (and btw every player has made silly mistakes)… but we’ll see soon enough.

> >

> > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > Yes, that’s my point… and why for all Tiger’s great play I don’t think Tiger can win a major again because of “clutch" players like Brooks, Molinari & others who have shut out Tiger despite him playing such great golf. In yesteryear that level of performance from Tiger would have won him those 2 majors. But in this era it’s proven to not be good enough. I’m not saying it’s impossible for Tiger to win another major, just unlikely given the number and level of competition today. In saying that, I sincerely hope he proves me wrong this week as I'm ultimately a big Tiger fan.

> > > >

> > > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > Part 2:

> > > > > > Regarding your comments “We still find reasonable ways to debate and/or move on.”… and that sentiment applies to me also with many posters here (hence my variety of likes), but there’s still a small core group here that carry chips on their shoulders with my differences of opinion and supporting facts, especially when it’s about Tiger, who I’m also a big fan of but I prefer to not wear rose-tinted glasses all the time. Some people get so emotional that all rationality and objectivity flies out the window. All I care about is discussing / weighing points on their merits and facts without bringing in all this emotional baggage people do into these discussions.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So back to discussing facts and reality… Your reference to Tiger “In his last 3 majors > solo lead @ British, 2nd @ PGA, currently 2nd @ masters.”… you claim “solo lead @ British”, but the reality is he finished T6. So without wearing any rose-tinted glasses and calling it down the line, I see this as a positive sign TW’s up there contending, but at the same time very disappointing he couldn’t perform under that pressure and falling away to T6. Can you see two ways to look at this and both with equal merit? Similar with Tiger’s 2nd @ PGA, the performance analysis shows Tiger played so well that his performance level in that 2018 PGA would have been good enough to win it virtually any other year he’s played previously. But the cold reality I’m pointing out is Tiger still couldn’t win even playing that well because Brooks was just that much better. It’s not a knock on Tiger, more it’s a reflection on just how good players and fields are today, the deepest we’ve ever seen, which is supported by the heavy majority of players old and new, coaches, pundits, media and analysts. And as for his current T2 @ this years Masters, that too is a great sign, but there are also signs that he’s not totally comfortable, i.e. with the many short putts he’s missed. This once bullet-proof confidence from Tiger to beat the field and win isn’t what it once was, and the facts I’ve highlighted provide the evidence supporting this point. It’s not good or bad, praise or reprimand on Tiger - I’m just calling it like it is.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I’ve taken the time to respond to all your points because I value the effort and considered thought gone into your post, so in kind I’d like to return the favour. I hope you can at least try and understand my position here.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > @BearQ said:

> > > > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > > > No I enjoy constructive discussions even if I have a different perspective, but I always back it up with sound facts & reason. Perhaps you could embrace these various discussions instead of hiding behind your “disagree” button… Try debating what you ‘disagree’ with for a change.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > > > > > > > @3jacker said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > With all due respect, “blah blah blah” is a typical response when someone can’t argue the facts or logic.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > And while Tiger played well yesterday, he’s still 4 shots behind Bryson and the monster that is Brooks Koepka who we know can outplay Tiger coming down the stretch in a major. Tiger has his work cut out make no mistake about it.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > @3jacker said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Blah blah blah... he's winning one right now. Pay attention.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > You never, never get tired of it do you?

> > > > > > > > > > Kudos to you and your single-mindedness. Carry on.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > It gets him the attention he needs to "finish"

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > @"Cool Runnings" at least we've determined there is zero reprimand for leading dislikes, spam, abuse cause you are the WRX leader. So a congratulations for this maiden victory. Disliking most of your posts isn't hiding either, you've have some viewpoints that are so far gone its not worth debating you.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Many of us have butted heads, I've got a number of posters who dont like me much either. We still find reasonable ways to debate and/or move on. Obviously you watch a little golf and can pull up a stat here and there. But its mostly been an absolute circus. You aren't being edgy or contributing valuable/profound insight. Its mostly to **** of golf nuts as knowledgeable or far more knowledgable than you. You aren't debating golf chumps.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Does your outdoor season start soon? More playing, less posting?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > After a brilliant Masters, and whatever TW finishes...1st or 10th, its more progress. In his last 3 majors > solo lead @ British, 2nd @ PGA, currently 2nd @ masters.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > With that info in hand, anyone completely writing him off REALLY confuses me. We already went this road if we can play again, can he make cuts, can he contend, can he win, majors etc. He's passed every test and done it in such a short frame of time. You really can't change some views because it has nothing to do with the actual golf any more.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Tiger had the best round on Sunday with a 64, you can't say he crumbled under pressure, it's just that Brooks played clutch with a 66

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Cmon, cool. TW is not even playing "great" golf. Not even for this 43 year old back fused iteration.

> > > He had 2 days of crappy day putting inside 10 feet and hes one shot back.

> > > TW 1.0 would be sitting at -13 and the field would be shaking their heads.

> >

> >

> Very good round but not his best tournament performance by a long shot. You cant just look at the score, a great TW performance would have been lower, especially over all rounds, and he would have won.

>

> Woodland, his Sunday partner

>

> "He had a lot of putts that didn't go in as well," said Woodland. "Sixty-four looked pretty easy, to be honest. The energy in the crowd, that was the biggest crowd I've seen. He just kind of ho-hummed 64 today. Could have shot a lot [lower]."

>

Not only will Tiger snag another Major, I have it from impeccable sources that he’s gonna bag two more, for a total of 16 by the time that he hits 50yo.

I can’t say anything more than this?

You know what with sources, anonymity yada yada yada?

Stay well Gents and enjoy the tourney?

Cheers?

RP

• Like 2

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Wow.. with his B game.. Tomorrow the Big Cat brings his A, game!

I will cry, it will be magnificent!.. LFG TIGER!

![](https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/71/590x/Tiger-Woods-dreaming-of-a-fifth-Green-Jacket-after-magical-first-round-at-the-Masters-1113234.jpg?r=1555057652405 "")

• Like 1

Titleist....

> @dropkicked said:

> Wow.. with his B game.. Tomorrow the Big Cat brings his A, game!

> I will cry, it will be magnificent!.. LFG TIGER!

> ![](https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/71/590x/Tiger-Woods-dreaming-of-a-fifth-Green-Jacket-after-magical-first-round-at-the-Masters-1113234.jpg?r=1555057652405 "")

>

>

>

65 would be nice

> @hybrid25 said:

> I voted no a couple days ago, can I change my mind now? :*

Of course you can! I think Tiger's performance in this Masters (and the last 6+ months leading up to it) is proof that he is 100% capable of winning many more tournaments and snagging at least 1 more Major. IMO of course.

• Like 1

> @HitEmTrue said:

> > @kthomas said:

> >

> > Anyone that's been watching the Masters this year, and still doesn't think Tiger is capable of winning a major, needs to get their head examined.

>

>

> Any of those guys near the top can win it...to single Tiger out and say that he is the *one* who can't, is a little odd.

>

>

>

>

Of course they can, I'm in 100% agreeance. Which is why I think it's weird that people think Tiger _isn't_ currently capable of winning a major. He has his work cut out for him, but he's showing up and making them sweat for it.

> @agolf1 said:

> He's out performed my expectations these last two rounds. I thought he would be somewhere around where Phil is at (good but kind of out of it).

>

> But it seems like the no guys are screwed in the ongoing debate. If he wins, we were definitely wrong. If he's 2nd, the yes people are still claiming victory.

I'm not sure how anyone could really be surprised how he's played the first three rounds. It's a continuation of his improvement from last year.

There are two types of replies being posted. You and some others don't think Woods will win another major. In spite of one silly and verbose poster there are no absolute facts to back up a no vote. It's an opinion.

Other posts are saying he can win another major-more than they're saying he will. Two different things. But guess what? They don't have any facts either. It's all just opinion.

But anyway, that is why the yes votes will be claiming victory. Woods is proving he still can win a major. Now he needs to go out and actually do it.

And that's the way this works. There is not a single player out there that absolutely will win another major-until they do so.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR4 9° Tensei AV White 65

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TSR3 24° Diamana Ahina

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

Suck on that Tiger haters!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being.

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5 HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Green 60 TX 45.9" D3

Driver 2: Taylormade Burner Mini 11.5 HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 X D5

Fairway: PXG 0311XF Gen 5 4 Wood; Smoke iM10 Green 70 TX D6

Irons: PXG 0317X; PXG 0311T Gen 5; 5-GW DG 105 X D7

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM9 56 S Grind;  Cleveland RTX Full Face 64 DG 120 X E0

Putter: PXG Battle Ready Raptor 38” Wristlock Grip