Fujikura Ventus Experience! We will be there Monday through Wednesday! Follow Along!

> @QuigleyDU said:

> i said the same thing. Make a shaft and just clear coat it. It would be awesome to be able to see the carbon fiber weaves.

That would be sick! I’m pumped to hear that this shaft will be hopefully coming to market. Definitely going to have to give it a go with the driver!

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

> @Stephen1125 said:

> > @mBiden2 said:

> > Anyone try the 7X in a 3w?

>

> I have the 7x that I'm currently testing in my driver. It's a phenomenal shaft but right now my whiteboard is beating it. If that continues I'm going to cut it down and try it in my 3 wood. I'm also interested if anyone else has tried. If not I'll update in a few weeks when I finish driver testing.

I’m thinking of getting the 7X for my M5. I’m kind of torn though since I’ve always played 80g shafts in my 3w. But since I don’t play that much since having kids I was hoping to pick up a little BS by going to the 7X.

> @mBiden2 said:

> > @Stephen1125 said:

> > > @mBiden2 said:

> > > Anyone try the 7X in a 3w?

> >

> > I have the 7x that I'm currently testing in my driver. It's a phenomenal shaft but right now my whiteboard is beating it. If that continues I'm going to cut it down and try it in my 3 wood. I'm also interested if anyone else has tried. If not I'll update in a few weeks when I finish driver testing.

>

> I’m thinking of getting the 7X for my M5. I’m kind of torn though since I’ve always played 80g shafts in my 3w. But since I don’t play that much since having kids I was hoping to pick up a little BS by going to the 7X.

7x is 77.5 grams untrimmed.

0s4tsdxgvhfr.jpeg

> @Jagpilotohio said:

> > @mBiden2 said:

> > > @Stephen1125 said:

> > > > @mBiden2 said:

> > > > Anyone try the 7X in a 3w?

> > >

> > > I have the 7x that I'm currently testing in my driver. It's a phenomenal shaft but right now my whiteboard is beating it. If that continues I'm going to cut it down and try it in my 3 wood. I'm also interested if anyone else has tried. If not I'll update in a few weeks when I finish driver testing.

> >

> > I’m thinking of getting the 7X for my M5. I’m kind of torn though since I’ve always played 80g shafts in my 3w. But since I don’t play that much since having kids I was hoping to pick up a little BS by going to the 7X.

>

> 7x is 77.5 grams untrimmed.

>

> 0s4tsdxgvhfr.jpeg

>

Thanks!

> @dmac4g said:

> Now that you all have had a few days to reflect on what you learned during the trip, what was the thing that surprised you the most about Fujikura or shafts in general?

Just the pains they go through to produce a quality product. I can't say they do more than any other company as I have not been to any other company to compare. But, they are 100% producing the best quality they can and trying to figure out ways to engineer better equipment.

> @Krt22 said:

> Did any of you guys try the new speeder evo V head to head with the ventus?

I did, the speeder evo V launched higher and with more spin for me.

• Like 1

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

Man, looks like it was an amazing experience for all! Hoping you all don't get too WRX and change it out after a month :wink:

Paradym TD S 10.5o - Atmos Blk TS 6-x

Stealth 2+ 4w - Pro 73 TS-x

Ts2 7w - D+ Ltd 80-x

714 AP2 4-9 - x100

Glide 4.0 50- PX 6.5

Vokey 46oF, 54oS, 60oV - x100/PX 6.5

SC CC 2.5+/AI One DW

> @xdoc22 said:

> Man, looks like it was an amazing experience for all! Hoping you all don't get too WRX and change it out after a month :wink:

I dont go the ho road. considering much of my bag is on the old side in comparison to most. It will be there a bit.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @dmac4g said:

> > Now that you all have had a few days to reflect on what you learned during the trip, what was the thing that surprised you the most about Fujikura or shafts in general?

>

> Just the pains they go through to produce a quality product. I can't say they do more than any other company as I have not been to any other company to compare. But, they are 100% producing the best quality they can and trying to figure out ways to engineer better equipment.

>

> > @Krt22 said:

> > Did any of you guys try the new speeder evo V head to head with the ventus?

>

>

> I did, the speeder evo V launched higher and with more spin for me.

>

I will echo most of what Quigley says here. What surprised me the most was the painstaking process these guys go through just to bring a shaft to market. They absolutely will not allow an inferior product to be passed off and sold. The Enso system they have developed is an absolute game-changer and I have no doubt they will continue to produce and develop incredibly well performing shafts for years to come.

I also tried the Fuji Evo V and while it spun and launched higher for me as well, I would absolutely recommend trying it out if you are a low/mid spin low/mid launch guy to begin with. It’s a force to be reckoned with and felt phenomenal.

• Like 1

Thanks for the input guys. I game the Evo V now, was fit into right before the ventus launched. No complaints at all but the Ventus is very intriguing. I play the 757X and hit high bombs, will just tee it lower if I need to flight one down. Tried my buddies Ventus 6S and expected to see some wild shots but simply did not. Obviously they were spinning up and very high, but didnt lose any left. Wondering if a ventus in 6X or 7X will be even better than my Evo.

> @dmac4g said:

> Now that you all have had a few days to reflect on what you learned during the trip, what was the thing that surprised you the most about Fujikura or shafts in general?

To echo my write-up, the Fujikura team is made up of a bunch of awesome guys. They are golf nuts just like us. I was surprised to see that - I guess I was expecting more of a corporate atmosphere. Other than that, I would say that the design process and attention to detail that goes into creating/releasing a new shaft is what stuck out to me. Getting an up-close look at the materials used and the thought that went into which material was used where and how it would affect the shaft's performance was really cool to see.

• Like 1

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

> @dmac4g said:

Great question dmac. I'd say how easy they make the process look. Obviously they've been doing this for a long time but the process didn't take long other than the hour curing/baking process. Oh, they did have the materials all cut already but the rolling of the layers around the mandrel, taping the shafts and sanding didn't take that long. The painting process was pretty cool to see. So simple but so efficient.

Another thing that surprised me is how they not only develop equipment to engineer a better product, they offer these machines to the industry. Their Enso system and their shaft durability machine come to mind as other OEM's have used them in the past.

• Like 1

> @gioguy21 said:

> > @Stephen1125 said:

> > > @mBiden2 said:

> > > Anyone try the 7X in a 3w?

> >

> > I have the 7x that I'm currently testing in my driver. It's a phenomenal shaft but right now my whiteboard is beating it. If that continues I'm going to cut it down and try it in my 3 wood. I'm also interested if anyone else has tried. If not I'll update in a few weeks when I finish driver testing.

>

> in what ways are they different ?? i'm on the fence of getting one and i'm torn.

The Ventus feels more stout to me. It's still smooth but not buttery like the diamana. I've only got one range session on it though. I'm just getting back into town and plan to test a lot more this week and get a better feel for it.

> @budcangolf said:

> When is the Black Ventus coming out? Really want to give it a try.

We do not have an official release date at this time as we're still in the testing and development phase with our prototypes. GolfWRX will be some of the first to know however.

http://fujikuragolf.com http://fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator

I know most on here want the lowest spinning lowest launching shaft out there. But seriously, try the current and available model. I doubt very many out there will find that it either spins too much or launches too high.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @QuigleyDU said:

> I know most on here want the lowest spinning lowest launching shaft out there. But seriously, try the current and available model. I doubt very many out there will find that it either spins too much or launches too high.

I’m gonna give the current ventus a go in my 3w and then make a decision if I want to get another for driver or wait for the “black”

> @QuigleyDU said:

> I know most on here want the lowest spinning lowest launching shaft out there. But seriously, try the current and available model. I doubt very many out there will find that it either spins too much or launches too high.

This is accurate. I took the current Ventus 7X out on the course against my KK XD 60TX and the Ventus was actually launching lower and running out more. They are both exceptional Shafts in their own right, but the Ventus is in the bag right now. I will also say that while I’ll most likely try the Black 7X when it comes out, it might actually be too low launch and spin for me, which is rarely the case. Only time will tell!

• Like 1

> @endy said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > I know most on here want the lowest spinning lowest launching shaft out there. But seriously, try the current and available model. I doubt very many out there will find that it either spins too much or launches too high.

>

> This is accurate. I took the current Ventus 7X out on the course against my KK XD 60TX and the Ventus was actually launching lower and running out more. They are both exceptional Shafts in their own right, but the Ventus is in the bag right now. I will also say that while I’ll most likely try the Black 7X when it comes out, it might actually be too low launch and spin for me, which is rarely the case. Only time will tell!

>

>

I also agree. My gamer is a Diamana limited D+ 70 x flex and the Ventus 7X was lower launching for me as well on my first range session.

> @"Fujikura Golf" said:

> > @budcangolf said:

> > When is the Black Ventus coming out? Really want to give it a try.

>

> We do not have an official release date at this time as we're still in the testing and development phase with our prototypes. GolfWRX will be some of the first to know however.

Send me one to test and I’ll help out with that ?

Anyone gaming this Ventus in their 3 or 4 wood? If so, would you please share some feedback on how it's performing for you?

Callaway Paradym 12° - Fujikura Ventus Red 6s

Callaway Paradym 18° - Fujikura Ventus Red 7s

Callaway Paradym 21° - Fujikura Ventus Red 7s
Srixon z785 (4-PW) - Oban CT 115s+
Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Copper SB 50° - Black KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 s
Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Copper SB 55° - Black KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 s
Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Copper SB 60° - Black KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 s

Bettinardi Studio Reserve JAM-F

> @ace036 said:

> Anyone gaming this Ventus in their 3 or 4 wood? If so, would you please share some feedback on how it's performing for you?

I’m going to put one in my 3w soon. Just trying to figure out if I want to go with a 7 or 8X

I've really enjoyed my Ventus 6x that I received in the previous giveaway on here. I've really noticed a difference in dispersion. It seems to really kick consistently and at the same time have phenomenal feel. I wish I could test it against the 7x, however. Will also look forward to testing the black version when it's out. I actually went back to my old heavier stock shaft for a week or two because I was getting too much spin on the Ventus. I added a bunch of lead tape to my Mizuno ST180HL head that made a huge difference in ball flight and feel. Made the switch back to Ventus and seems like a pretty great combo for me. Such a great shaft they made here. I'll have a hard time moving away from this shaft with how good it feels.

I was able to spend some good quality time with my Speeder TR 857X this weekend. I was able to spend about an hour on a launch monitor on Saturday, and I am still seeing the same solid numbers I was seeing during the fitting in Carlsbad (Club head speed 116-118, Launch 13.5-14*, Spin 2000-2200, Carry 295-300 and total around 320 with solid contact). This thing really stays straight. My previous shot shape was a little baby draw, and I am still working on getting this shaft to turn over (I also switched to the M3 440 just before the trip, so that could play a part in it as well). I over-cooked a few just trying to get a feel for it, but I am starting to see that preferred shape again. My typical miss was right, and I didn't see any of those on the range or on the course. On Sunday I got out to the course to play. Tight course with some holes that require placement shots, and I did not have any trouble keeping it in play. I played with a group that I play with often, and they were as impressed with the results as I am. We have a 12-man golf trip coming up, and they are already talking about moving me back a tee box ha.

• Like 1

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

> @MillerLowLife said:

> I've really enjoyed my Ventus 6x that I received in the previous giveaway on here. I've really noticed a difference in dispersion. It seems to really kick consistently and at the same time have phenomenal feel. I wish I could test it against the 7x, however. Will also look forward to testing the black version when it's out. I actually went back to my old heavier stock shaft for a week or two because I was getting too much spin on the Ventus. I added a bunch of lead tape to my Mizuno ST180HL head that made a huge difference in ball flight and feel. Made the switch back to Ventus and seems like a pretty great combo for me. Such a great shaft they made here. I'll have a hard time moving away from this shaft with how good it feels.

I had to add about 12 grams of lead tape to my Z785 to get it to D3 with the 7X, but so far the results have been worth it. I can rip at it pretty hard and have no fear of going left.

For those of you who didn't see the Instagram stories as we went through the days, here is a good dump from my phone! Was an awesome trip and thanks to the members who took time to come out and see what Fujikura was all about. Also, of course a huge THANK YOU to Fujikura for hosting!

o8ddxj18cb0q.jpg

8nu428x3bxze.jpg

hkh63gijidrn.jpg

w53wle35j1hs.jpg

m1658xjgevdd.jpg

1aq06j84knex.jpg

xlu1ij7invar.jpg

xrtxpcz92h56.jpg

crcshw5nllx7.jpg

tab11jw0xkn6.jpg

9b57cn909g6e.jpg

7n6i54nlpcuy.jpg

epnmg7kdxg05.jpg

29ygqbhdzvjm.jpg

zxq08fowh9pc.jpg

zsixhf5oj0q1.jpg

uqdbvbhmjj46.jpg

liuyb67brkdj.jpg

srv4kr2mesq8.jpg

49lg4ibxu5rp.jpg

2lbaeyhw411w.jpg

5c2tfqxjafp9.jpg

r1ow8f8uexoy.jpg

e1h1p4jz4zrx.jpg

ic0dkj4x1heu.jpg

ce7924t6i2sq.jpg

4yyjn1x7xpry.jpg

44eei1llun82.jpg

m9fzvaut7jxo.jpg

6ttfbcj648g9.jpg

9f1vk0s318ac.jpg

gtxhj4642qlc.jpg

tdvsw28plk7a.jpg

d27bdgvdtkea.jpg

8clmokwgzqw3.jpg

o9qqmqycvmiw.jpg

srzk4dpppa47.jpg

• Like 1

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube

> @endy said:

> > @MillerLowLife said:

> > I've really enjoyed my Ventus 6x that I received in the previous giveaway on here. I've really noticed a difference in dispersion. It seems to really kick consistently and at the same time have phenomenal feel. I wish I could test it against the 7x, however. Will also look forward to testing the black version when it's out. I actually went back to my old heavier stock shaft for a week or two because I was getting too much spin on the Ventus. I added a bunch of lead tape to my Mizuno ST180HL head that made a huge difference in ball flight and feel. Made the switch back to Ventus and seems like a pretty great combo for me. Such a great shaft they made here. I'll have a hard time moving away from this shaft with how good it feels.

>

> I had to add about 12 grams of lead tape to my Z785 to get it to D3 with the 7X, but so far the results have been worth it. I can rip at it pretty hard and have no fear of going left.

Crazy to think how much lead tape or the SW can play into your flight/strikes. I demo'd the m6 at my home course and was hitting it a lot better and was borderline thinking a new driver would be the fix. I knew this was crazy WRX talk tho lol. That's when I decided to add lead tape and BOOM flight and work-ability is where I find it ideal and my confidence is back. Also very glad I didn't have to drop $500 to make this happen.