PXG 0211 irons - what do you think?

On 11/17/2020 at 5:17 PM, Rbsiedsc said:

Has anyone compared these to the Srixon 585/785s? I love the 0211s but wish I would have tested the Srixon VT sole out as well just for that extra confidence on fat shots.

I owned both the 585's and 0211's at the start of 2020. Sold the 585's.

Side by side I found there to be very little real difference in turf interaction between the two for me.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A hundred people will mention the price point. Why pay for PXG when Callaway, Cobra, Ping, etc perform just as good for a better price? Yet, Srixon performs just as good or better than those mentio

Seems like everyone that plays the PXG's speak very highly of them.   And everyone that doesn't can't say enough bad things about them.

It’s official.... I picked up another set of 0211’s from PXG express. The Gen3 0311T’s are just a bit too demanding for me. I lost too much money in my weekend money group with the 0311T’s. Made way m

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Dpavs said:

I owned both the 585's and 0211's at the start of 2020. Sold the 585's.

Side by side I found there to be very little real difference in turf interaction between the two for me.

Thanks. I just had another 9 with the 0211s and got my ball striking on track. These fly so nice. Make sure to get the right shaft to get the proper trajectory. Kbs tour S for me, nice one hop stop most the time. 

• Like 3

Driver: Epic Flash SZ with XStiff XLR8 Draw Setup

3W: Epic Flash SZ with HZRDUS Yellow 6.5 UPRT or PXG 0311X 2I HZRDUS Smoke Black S 2.5* upright

3H: Sub 70 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff UPRT setting

4-AW: PXG 0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long

Wedges  54*,60*:  Ping S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up

Putter:  Toulon Las Vegas Stroke Lab 

Ball: Snell MTB or KSigs or Srixon Z Star XV

On 11/17/2020 at 4:42 PM, OspreyCI said:

When I demo’d the 0211 vs the Gen2 0311P I was seeing the SAME EXACT numbers. Spot on. Even the fitter said he wouldn’t want me to change for the price. The feel might have even been better with the 0211’s.

Same for me with the 0211 vs the 0311. 

• Like 1

Taylormade SIM 9*
Taylormade M6 15*
Callaway Apex 18*

Mizuno MP5 4-PW
Callaway MD4 50* | 54* | 58*
PXG Mini Gunboat Gen 2

Had my 0211s (elevate 95 stiff shafts) for over a week. Live in Minnie so everything is closed up for the year. Been hitting these guys into the net and they feel great. Couldn’t be more happy (unless I could play them obviously ). I came from Ping G’s and was worried about the progressive set in the scoring clubs with less offset etc., totally not an issue. These feel like butter. 

Edited by olyo16
  • Like 2