TM Original One Mini Driver Tour AD IZ, Scotty Cameron Fastback Welded Flow Neck, Vokey SM7 Raw, etc

First time posting an ad with the new system and of course the pictures are out of order so bear with me. Before the system change, had around 40-50 positive feedback and am also on eBay as wilymo if you want to check my feedback there. I'm located near Atlanta, GA so always open to local pickups as well. Prices include shipping. If you have any questions or want more pictures please ask!

1. Taylormade Original One Mini Driver. 11.5*. Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6s shaft. Plays 43.25". Shaft was pulled from a Rogue 3 wood and I had a newer TM adapter installed by the PGA Tour Superstore. Comes with the original headcover. Used for 4-5 rounds. Love the club, but I've been hitting my driver so well lately, I can't really find room for it right now. Stock Diamana stiff flex shaft as well as a Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 65 R flex shaft is included as well. Diamana plays stock 43.75" and the Tensei plays around 44.25-44.50". Tensei was a pull from a TS2 that was cut down and a TM adapter installed by the PGA Store. ~~Asking $475 for the whole package.~~ Head is sold. ~~Will sell the 3 shafts for $150. Tensei is SOLD. ~~

2. Scotty Cameron 2018 Fastback with a custom welded flow neck. Plays 33". Red Pistolero grip. Original headcover included. I'm not sure who did the work. Purchased this from another Golfwrx member. Has 20g red weights and will also include 10g weights with no paintfill (these are the stock weights). Please see pictures for condition. Only used a handful of times. ~~$400.~~ SOLD

3. Titleist Vokey SM7 Raw 56.14 F grind and 60.04 L grind wedges. Standard length. Shafts don't have shaft bands on them. I was told they had the stock shafts in them, but I'm not sure how to verify that. Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grips that are pretty new. Used for a full season and have a good amount of rust on them. ~~Asking $85 apiece or $150 for the set. ~~ SOLD

4. Callaway Rogue 18* Sub Zero 5 wood. Used for a full season. Project X Even Flow Black 75g 6.0 Stiff shaft. Stock length. Face has a decent bit of wear. There are a couple small scratches/scuffs on the crown that aren't deep enough to feel but are there. See pictures. They may be able to be buffed out but I didn't try. ~~$110. ~~ SOLD

5. Lot of 6 dozen golf balls (Mods if this isn't ok, I will remove this item). I'd like to sell as a lot. Will consider trades for Titleist Pro V1x balls. Here is what is included: 1 dozen of the original 4 piece Kirkland Signature balls, 1 dozen Nike Tour RZN Platinum balls, 1 dozen Callaway ERC Soft balls, 1 dozen prior generation Titleist Pro V1 balls, 1 dozen 2013 Titleist Pro V1 balls with Coca Cola Logo, 2 sleeves of Callaway Chrome Soft X balls, 2 sleeves of Chrome Soft yellow balls. Asking $200 for the lot. 1m4lxo1togvk.jpg

jdekoslah8rw.jpg

b8xpigagdlq1.jpg

i6itstyk3qfi.jpg

2w13xo9oeyr2.jpg

u1g77zvs783c.jpg

g7qdjhlen24i.jpg

yvxwfedsvvv2.jpg

x0fqxer7edm8.jpg

9vemecuymhoz.jpg

ye2e8t7qwt3a.jpg

fx1mh927vxni.jpg

9i9yofqd79j6.jpg