Irons: Srixon 745 TT DG S300 4-PW
Wedges: Titleist 718 ap2 50* GW
Titleist SM6 54* M grind SW
Putter: Swag the Cooler

> @"FIRs&GIRs&3-Putts" said:

> > @pgapromex said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @pgapromex said:

> > > > So I'm hearing words like personality, emotions on sleeve, likeable, not the guy I want to be around etc

> > > >

> > > > Did I wander into the Vogue forum by mistake?

> > > >

> > >

> > > So I have a theory. Could it be that you're a brooks fan ? And by your words that would make you a brooks “ fanboy “ ? ( notice the question mark. Not a statement )

> > >

> > > So ..... what’s wrong with others preferring to watch someone else ? There has to be a reason why you find this exciting and others don’t. No?

> > Again, dont quit your day job. As I said above, I dont get the fanboy thing. When I watch golf, I want to see the best players in the world do their best. Whether its Tiger, DJ, BK, Rickie, Justin winning I dont care, just like to watch excellence on display. This week its Koepka.

> >

>

> And for many, we find Brooks' A-game to be the least interesting of the lot, it isn't that we can't appreciate excellence -- it's that some of us prefer to have the guy producing excellence look as if he remotely cares, it's not like Brooks has a particularly beautiful swing either. I like him but I really struggle to warm to guys who don't seem to love golf, in the case of Koepka he would quite clearly prefer to be playing another sport -- there isn't anything wrong with that but, for me, I slightly resent seeing a guy who loves the game less than many who he is competing against dominate.

I agree that his game isn't exactly scintillating, but don't confuse a lack of charisma with a lack of interest.

> @Roadking2003 said:

> Am I the only one watching on mute so as to not have to listen to the NY idiot fans?

other than interviews, the mute is a. I prefer the action to speak for itself> @ProphetLogic said:

> “Literally, I would just make it like 15 holes, 14 holes. Because then you get to go to the 19th hole a little bit quicker,” he said. “It gets boring from like hole 5 to 12. You are just like, Where am I right now? I literally can’t tell you what happened during those holes. You kind of like black out. Everything is repetitive.

>

> “Anything in between [the start and finish], it’s just whatever.” -Brooks Koepka

>

> I guess it's easier not to feel pressure when you don't give a ****. I can't root for a guy like that, Spieth gets crap for whining but at least he cares about golf.

He has convinced you that "he doesn't care". It's a head game. He cares a lot, but says and does whatever it takes to keep himself calm, because he knows he plays better like that

> @Cwebb said:

> > @Roadking2003 said:

> > Am I the only one watching on mute so as to not have to listen to the NY idiot fans?

>

> other than interviews, the mute is a. I prefer the action to speak for itself> @ProphetLogic said:

> > “Literally, I would just make it like 15 holes, 14 holes. Because then you get to go to the 19th hole a little bit quicker,” he said. “It gets boring from like hole 5 to 12. You are just like, Where am I right now? I literally can’t tell you what happened during those holes. You kind of like black out. Everything is repetitive.

> >

> > “Anything in between [the start and finish], it’s just whatever.” -Brooks Koepka

> >

> > I guess it's easier not to feel pressure when you don't give a ****. I can't root for a guy like that, Spieth gets crap for whining but at least he cares about golf.

>

> He has convinced you that "he doesn't care". It's a head game. He cares a lot, but says and does whatever it takes to keep himself calm, because he knows he plays better like that

Now he's lying to some poor golf writer? What a dirtbag.

> @Pent08 said:

> > @"FIRs&GIRs&3-Putts" said:

> > > @pgapromex said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @pgapromex said:

> > > > > So I'm hearing words like personality, emotions on sleeve, likeable, not the guy I want to be around etc

> > > > >

> > > > > Did I wander into the Vogue forum by mistake?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > So I have a theory. Could it be that you're a brooks fan ? And by your words that would make you a brooks “ fanboy “ ? ( notice the question mark. Not a statement )

> > > >

> > > > So ..... what’s wrong with others preferring to watch someone else ? There has to be a reason why you find this exciting and others don’t. No?

> > > Again, dont quit your day job. As I said above, I dont get the fanboy thing. When I watch golf, I want to see the best players in the world do their best. Whether its Tiger, DJ, BK, Rickie, Justin winning I dont care, just like to watch excellence on display. This week its Koepka.

> > >

> >

> > And for many, we find Brooks' A-game to be the least interesting of the lot, it isn't that we can't appreciate excellence -- it's that some of us prefer to have the guy producing excellence look as if he remotely cares, it's not like Brooks has a particularly beautiful swing either. I like him but I really struggle to warm to guys who don't seem to love golf, in the case of Koepka he would quite clearly prefer to be playing another sport -- there isn't anything wrong with that but, for me, I slightly resent seeing a guy who loves the game less than many who he is competing against dominate.

>

> I agree that his game isn't exactly scintillating, but don't confuse a lack of charisma with a lack of interest.

>

Oh I'm not, I'm just going off what he's said about getting bored during rounds and how he would rather be playing baseball.

> @bladehunter said:

> > @pgapromex said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @pgapromex said:

> > > > So I'm hearing words like personality, emotions on sleeve, likeable, not the guy I want to be around etc

> > > >

> > > > Did I wander into the Vogue forum by mistake?

> > > >

> > >

> > > So I have a theory. Could it be that you're a brooks fan ? And by your words that would make you a brooks “ fanboy “ ? ( notice the question mark. Not a statement )

> > >

> > > So ..... what’s wrong with others preferring to watch someone else ? There has to be a reason why you find this exciting and others don’t. No?

> > Again, dont quit your day job. As I said above, I dont get the fanboy thing. When I watch golf, I want to see the best players in the world do their best. Whether its Tiger, DJ, BK, Rickie, Justin winning I dont care, just like to watch excellence on display. This week its Koepka.

> >

>

> As long as you stay consistent with that I can take that point as your opinion and right to it. But it falls apart when you aren’t thrilled With anybody who’s winning. I just have a hard time wrapping my head around being thrilled no matter who’s winning.

>

> So you’re just saying “ yay winning “. ? Or is it because of the Margain of victory ?

I am happy when a rookie wins his first event. I am happy when Tiger makes a comeback. I am really happy when I see historic record breaking performance like BK right now. Margin of victory is relevant to strength of field and course dificulty.

> @Pent08 said:

> > > @pgapromex said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @pgapromex said:

> > > > > So I'm hearing words like personality, emotions on sleeve, likeable, not the guy I want to be around etc

> > > > >

> > > > > Did I wander into the Vogue forum by mistake?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > So I have a theory. Could it be that you're a brooks fan ? And by your words that would make you a brooks “ fanboy “ ? ( notice the question mark. Not a statement )

> > > >

> > > > So ..... what’s wrong with others preferring to watch someone else ? There has to be a reason why you find this exciting and others don’t. No?

> > > Again, dont quit your day job. As I said above, I dont get the fanboy thing. When I watch golf, I want to see the best players in the world do their best. Whether its Tiger, DJ, BK, Rickie, Justin winning I dont care, just like to watch excellence on display. This week its Koepka.

> > >

> >

> > And for many, we find Brooks' A-game to be the least interesting of the lot, it isn't that we can't appreciate excellence -- it's that some of us prefer to have the guy producing excellence look as if he remotely cares, it's not like Brooks has a particularly beautiful swing either. I like him but I really struggle to warm to guys who don't seem to love golf, in the case of Koepka he would quite clearly prefer to be playing another sport -- there isn't anything wrong with that but, for me, I slightly resent seeing a guy who loves the game less than many who he is competing against dominate.

>

> I agree that his game isn't exactly scintillating, but don't confuse a lack of charisma with a lack of interest.

>

Lack of interest in his words.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @Cwebb said:

> I want to see a list of guys currently on the PGA Tour, who some here would find "really entertaining", if they were doing what Koepka has done for the last two years. It must be a really short list

Why would it be a short list?

Most find Koepka's game to be comparatively uninteresting because he doesn't have the short game magic of other guys or the miraculous powers of recovery or the emotions of other guys. Koepka hits fairways and greens and doesn't blink an eye -- that's impressive but not overly entertaining to me at least. There aren't many guys on tour who don't at least have one of those things (magic short game, recovery skills, emotions) but Brooks (and DJ) is one of them.

If Brooks finds golf boring why should we find his game entertaining?

> @legitimategolf said:

> Are these people really yelling GO TIGER at Adam Scott

>

> ![](https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/79/The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png/220px-The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png "")

>

> Worst gallery ever

Im surprised the fans are so reserved.

NYers have a short attention span. Would think with BK running away somebody would have started cranking some music and started a party on one of the greens ; )

> @Roadking2003 said:

> Am I the only one watching on mute so as to not have to listen to the NY idiot fans?

You're doing it the right way. They are so obnoxious that it almost seems like CBS is piping in additional idiot sounds to the broadcast.

Watching Adam Scott putt reminds me that these guys aren't out there playing for fun. It's work.

> @"FIRs&GIRs&3-Putts" said:

> > @Cwebb said:

> > I want to see a list of guys currently on the PGA Tour, who some here would find "really entertaining", if they were doing what Koepka has done for the last two years. It must be a really short list

>

> Why would it be a short list?

>

> Most find Koepka's game to be comparatively uninteresting because he doesn't have the short game magic of other guys or the miraculous powers of recovery or the emotions of other guys. Koepka hits fairways and greens and doesn't blink an eye -- that's impressive but not overly entertaining to me at least. There aren't many guys on tour who don't at least have one of those things (magic short game, recovery skills, emotions) but Brooks (and DJ) is one of them.

>

> If Brooks finds golf boring why should we find his game entertaining?

I'm interested in your list

> @Cwebb said:

> > > @Cwebb said:

> > > I want to see a list of guys currently on the PGA Tour, who some here would find "really entertaining", if they were doing what Koepka has done for the last two years. It must be a really short list

> >

> > Why would it be a short list?

> >

> > Most find Koepka's game to be comparatively uninteresting because he doesn't have the short game magic of other guys or the miraculous powers of recovery or the emotions of other guys. Koepka hits fairways and greens and doesn't blink an eye -- that's impressive but not overly entertaining to me at least. There aren't many guys on tour who don't at least have one of those things (magic short game, recovery skills, emotions) but Brooks (and DJ) is one of them.

> >

> > If Brooks finds golf boring why should we find his game entertaining?

>

> I'm interested in your list

OWGR

1. Dustin Johnson - for me, pretty much the same as Brooks. NO.

2. Justin Rose - not his biggest fan but he has a beautiful swing and acts as though he cares. YES.

3. Brooks Koepka - already explained. NO.

4. Rory McIlroy - not his biggest fan but the kid loves to win, great swing. YES.

5. Justin Thomas - wears his heart on his sleeve and goes for broke. YES.

6. Tiger Woods - do I need to explain? YES.

7. Francesco Molinari - meh. NO.

8. Bryson DeChambaeu - everything about this guy (minus pace of play) is entertaining. YES.

9. Xander Schauffle - gets it done through grit and determination, out of position a lot but fights and shows he cares. YES.

10. Rickie Fowler - never been huge on Rickie but he loves the game and has those special shots when he needs them. YES>

11. Jon Rahm - definitely wears his heart on his sleeve. YES.

12. Paul Casey - nothing particularly exciting about his game but he shows he cares. YES.

13. Matt Kuchar - ditto. YES.

14. Jason Day - has that amazing short game when he's at his best and shows he cares. YES.

15. Tony Finau - shows he cares. YES.

I could go on but I think you can get the jist of why I like a lot of other guys more than Brooks.

You don't have to care whether someone shows their emotions but it's one of the things I find exciting. It's not an anti-Koepka conspiracy it's just that many of us can't wrap our heads around how you couldn't understand why some people might not be overly fond of someone who finds golf boring. I can understand why people like Brooks but I can't understand how people can't understand why others don't like him. My favourite golfers are Tiger, Spieth and DeChambeau and I can assure you that I understand why many don't like them.

None of this detracts from the incredible performance he is putting on.

Is it just me or is the camerawork subpar this tourney? I’ve lost count of the times the cameramen can’t accurately capture where the ball is landing and have to swing the camera last second just to capture where it came to rest.

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST 🔸🔸🔸 LS 9.0* - Fujikura Ventus Black w/ Velocore 6x

3-Wood: Cobra King F9 Speedback 13.5* - Accra FX 2.0 300F M5

5-Wood: Cobra King F9 Speedback Tour 16.5* - Mitsubishi Diamana D+ Limited Edition 80 X

3-Iron: Mizuno MP-20 HMB - Project X 6.5

4-PW: Mizuno JPX 919 Tour - Project X 6.5

Wedges: Taylormade MG3 52.09 - Project X 6.5

Taylormade MG3 56.12; Taylormade Hi-Toe Raw 60* - Project X 6.0

Putter: Sik Pro Armlock - LAGolf Shaft

Ball: ProV1

Bag: Nike Air Hybrid