2020 Masters tickets

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being rejected, a tradition unlike any other.

> @"Big A HG" said: > > @swoosh21 said: > > > @"Big A HG" said: > > > My inbox is eerily silent at the moment. No rejection, no confirmation. I'm hoping that they start

My girlfriend and I have been applying for the last 6 years. She got 2 practice rounds tickets for Monday. Going to Augusta ⛳️

> @BlackDiamondPar5 said:

> Is there an advantage or disadvantage to selecting the max number of tickets for every day if you are willing to go to any day and just would be happy with 1 day if selected?

No. No advantage is to be gained by only selecting practice rounds or limiting the amount of tickets you request. Max out your request for all days. Makes no sense not to.

• Like 1

> @bigmoneyp said:

> Do you get an actual letter (like in the mail) if you are selected or is it just an email?

They send you an email and then a letter with the tickets and some other literature in late February... But checking into your profile with their website is the fastest way to know that you were selected or not... Sat at my computer for about 5 mins wondering what it was I was looking at

Not interested. And never will be.

Last night watched the documentary about Studio 54, that dance club in NYC. When it first opened it was one of those places where you stood outside the door and the owner, a real light sort of man, would pick and choose who he felt worthy to enter.

I sort of feel like the Masters does their own version of this game. So I just would never want to be a part of that.

> @Lagavulin62 said:

> Not interested. And never will be.

>

> Last night watched the documentary about Studio 54, that dance club in NYC. When it first opened it was one of those places where you stood outside the door and the owner, a real light sort of man, would pick and choose who he felt worthy to enter.

>

> I sort of feel like the Masters does their own version of this game. So I just would never want to be a part of that.

I am nothing special and won tickets this past year.

I won tickets last year after entering in the lottery for 10+ years...so it's absolutely possible.

• Like 1

Epic Flash SZ 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65X
Epic Flash 15.0* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75X
Apex '19 20* Fujikura Atmos HB TS Blue 8X
X-Forged UT 21* KBS C-Taper Lite X
Apex CF19 Combo #5-P KBS $-Taper 120
MD4 Raw 50-S/56-X/60-S KBS 610 120
Odyssey MXM-V #7 "Tank" @ 38"
Snell MTB-X / Chrome Soft X Triple Track

• 2 weeks later...

> @MilkyButterCuts said:

> Would you rather get a hole in one or win the masters lottery

easily a hole/one or a personal best ... no tournament is more important than my own golf, however mediocre it may be ...

having said that, an all expense paid trip to the Open would probably best my desire for a hole/one ...

> @lopey986 said:

> > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > Would you rather get a hole in one or win the masters lottery

>

> Win the Masters lottery 100%. A hole in one means i'll probably shoot 82 instead of 85 in that round lol.

I agree, having had a hole in 1 it was cool for a few hours then same old same old. Cost me quite a bit of money, actually. lol.

> @"John K." said:

> > @Loki said:

> > > @"John K." said:

> > > Masters.com is accepting applications for tickets.

> > > Haven't been picked in 10 yrs.......

> **> And by announcing this you lessen your chances.**

> >

> Yeah, like nobody on this forum knew about the Masters ticket process.

>

What's The Masters?

Walter: Tell me Bobby, why do you play this game?
Bobby: I play because I love it.
Walter: Well I play for the money. I have to win. That is why every time we face each other I will always beat you.

> @Lagavulin62 said:

>

> Last night watched the documentary about Studio 54, that dance club in NYC. When it first opened it was one of those places where you stood outside the door and the owner, a real light sort of man, would pick and choose who he felt worthy to enter.

>

> I sort of feel like the Masters does their own version of this game. So I just would never want to be a part of that.

> @Lagavulin62 said:

>

>

I got into Studio 54 forty years ago AND won the Masters lottery 3 years ago!

• Like 1

Didn’t enter this time. And it feels good. No anticipation, and I know no rejection email is coming. I suggest to others who have never been to try it. It’s a pretty freeing feeling. I’m absolutely convinced they don’t pick people who live close to AN. The area certainly makes more money if everyone is from out of town.

TM Sim Max 10.5 Ventus Red 6x 

TM RBZ 14* Addi 8x 

TM Gapr bonded 18* evenflow blue 6.5 

Miura MC-501 3-Pw DG.X7

Artisan 53 59 s400

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft.