Jump to content

Titleist TS hybrids, U500 & U510 utility irons


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

love the smaller driving iron...is it me or does the TS3 look really weird at address?

> @luke1333 said: > > @randy4 said: > > > @youngunz5840 said: > > > > @AG12 said: > > > > > @luke1333 said: > > > > > > @Jgarn117 sa

This bad boy just came in. Hopefully I get my t100 irons tomorrow before I go to play Edgewood

> @Jgarn117 said:

> Also, will any hybrid shaft fit in the u500?

>

> Potentially looking at pulling an old hybrid shaft for this club build.

 

You can put a hybrid shaft in it, but you will either need to sand/shave the tip down to fit the .355 hosel or bore out the hosel to fit the .370 shaft. I just got a U500 3iron and pulled the smoke shaft out of it and put in a Tour AD Di 105x hybrid shaft, had to sand the shaft down to make it fit. Great club but not sure if its gonna knock my Tmade UDI 3 iron out of the bag.

Driver: Tour Issue Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamond w/Diamana DF 70x

3 Wood: TSi 2 15* w/Fujikura Motore X F1 7x

Hyrbid: 2021 Apex Pro 18* w/Aldila Tour ATX Black 85x

Taylormade 3 UDI w/Project X Hzrdus Black 105 6.5

Irons: Ping iBlades 4-PW w/Project X 6.5

Wedges: SM8 Raw 52F & 58T grind w/Project X 6.0

 

Putter: Custom Slighter Tacoma

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Contemplating getting the U500 in a 3 iron. The U510 doesn’t do for me. For starters, live in Cape Town where it’s quiet windy so last thing I need is something that goes high. Also just too bulky for my eye. Problem is, I think the Smoke 90 shaft will be too much for my SS. Driver is at 93 to 95 SS. Was thinking of replacing the Smoke 90 of the U500 with the Smoke 80 in 6.0, which is in the U510. Can this be done and will this drastically change the characteristics of the U500? Currently play the 718 CB 3 iron, which happens to be one of the best clubs in the bag, and the 718 MB, 4 to pw, all of them soon to be replaced by the 620 CB 4-6 and the 620 MB 7-pw. HC varies between +1 and 5, depending on whether it’s summer or winter. Being at the southern most point of Africa, fitting can be a challenge

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Aren said:

> Contemplating getting the U500 in a 3 iron. The U510 doesn’t do for me. For starters, live in Cape Town where it’s quiet windy so last thing I need is something that goes high. Also just too bulky for my eye. Problem is, I think the Smoke 90 shaft will be too much for my SS. Driver is at 93 to 95 SS. Was thinking of replacing the Smoke 90 of the U500 with the Smoke 80 in 6.0, which is in the U510. Can this be done and will this drastically change the characteristics of the U500? Currently play the 718 CB 3 iron, which happens to be one of the best clubs in the bag, and the 718 MB, 4 to pw, all of them soon to be replaced by the 620 CB 4-6 and the 620 MB 7-pw. HC varies between +1 and 5, depending on whether it’s summer or winter. Being at the southern most point of Africa, fitting can be a challenge

 

If you order it, you can get the 80g Smoke in the 500. It's a no upcharge shaft.

M6  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7
790UDI  PX Catalyst 80  //  818H2  19°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone with some same-shaft feedback between the 718T-MB and the U500? I am debating reshafting my T-MB or pulling the trigger on the new club. On paper they remain quite similar, aside from .2mm face thickness and 4gm tungsten. While I’m sure the new is technically better I’m doubtful those differences will dramatically change the club, but the only comparison I can find showed a dramatic edge to the U500 in ballspeed, but had no clubspeed data so my assumption is a steel shafted T-MB in standard Spec was hit against a graphite shafted U500... since I’d plan on reshafting the T-MB it’s not as though I can easily compare in fitting, so hopefully someone can shed some light based on their experience.

Titleist TS3 9.5 Graphite Design Tour AD XC6
Titleist TS3 15 Graphite Design Tour AD XC8
Titleist 818H2 19 Graphite Design Tour AD IZ95
Titleist T100 4-PW AMT White
Vokey SM7 50.08F, 54.10S, 58.08F DG Tour Issue
Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 350gm

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this at least makes it easier to decide to reshaft my T-MB...

 

> @er1cchandler said:

> Just placed order for the u500 3i with Tensei X with Discount Dan's. They confirmed they were on backorder... order is scheduled to be delivered mid-October

 

 

Titleist TS3 9.5 Graphite Design Tour AD XC6
Titleist TS3 15 Graphite Design Tour AD XC8
Titleist 818H2 19 Graphite Design Tour AD IZ95
Titleist T100 4-PW AMT White
Vokey SM7 50.08F, 54.10S, 58.08F DG Tour Issue
Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 350gm

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @qwertyb22 said:

> Anyone with some same-shaft feedback between the 718T-MB and the U500? I am debating reshafting my T-MB or pulling the trigger on the new club. On paper they remain quite similar, aside from .2mm face thickness and 4gm tungsten. While I’m sure the new is technically better I’m doubtful those differences will dramatically change the club, but the only comparison I can find showed a dramatic edge to the U500 in ballspeed, but had no clubspeed data so my assumption is a steel shafted T-MB in standard Spec was hit against a graphite shafted U500... since I’d plan on reshafting the T-MB it’s not as though I can easily compare in fitting, so hopefully someone can shed some light based on their experience.

 

I have both and very much prefer my “old” T-MB 718. U500 is bigger with a large sole compared to T-MB. Ok from tee, but T-MB is superior from the deck.

 

https://images.app.goo.gl/JsmCcFwxeAz4koQ4A

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just wanted to give my $.02 on my u500 3 with the Tensei White 100X from titleist. Also I should note I ordered this one 1* strong. So far its pretty nuts. Like I'm beyond pleased with how it performs. I had a 716 TMB with ADDI 105X before and it was very versatile, but didn't give me the penetrating flight I really wanted off the tee. I found myself putting it back in my stance and often times taking a bigger than desired divot. My u500 gives me a low penetrating flight at the middle of my stance and a little higher flight if I move it up about a ball if I were to hit it into a green. No matter where I have it I can carry it 215-220, but the total distance is what separates this from my old TMB. Please keep in mind, I HATE when people on WRX over exaggerate how far they hit the ball. According to people on here they should be signing themselves up for long drive qualifiers. My SS with driver is 113 and my total rollout on medium firm fairways was around 255 total average with a couple topping out at 265 on level ground. Absolutely insane compared to my old TMB which at best I could go 230 total because of spin and flight. I hope this helps anyone who was considering the differences between mostly the ADDI and Tensei white as well as helps those who doubted the quality of the X-Flex Tensei white that titleist has available compared to the TX. Also if you want an especially lower flight the 1* strong has helped as well, but has made it somewhat difficult to fly it into greens and get it to land softly, especially with firm greens. Great combo off the tee though, hope this helps somebody.

[center][color=#000000][b]Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* GD ADIZ 6X[/b]
[b]Titleist TS3 15* GD ADDI 7X[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Titleist U500 3 Tensei White 100 TX
Titleist U500 4 AMT White X100[/b]
[b]Titleist 620 MB 5-Pw DG AMT White X100 [/b]
[b]Titleist SM7 Raw 50.08F, 56.10S, 60.08M DG AMT White S300[/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]Scotty Cameron HHH Timeless[/color]
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1129237-luke7s-first-witb-titleist-and-pic-heavy-1-31-15/"][color=#000000]WITB Link[/color][/url][/b][/center]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the Tensei X-Flex from Titleist "made-for" or real deal? I haven't been following this thread so sincerely don't know.......

Never mind, I thought it was a stock offering but now see on their website its not, so answered my own question.....disregard...

> @Luke7 said:

> So I just wanted to give my $.02 on my u500 3 with the Tensei White 100X from titleist. Also I should note I ordered this one 1* strong. So far its pretty nuts. Like I'm beyond pleased with how it performs. I had a 716 TMB with ADDI 105X before and it was very versatile, but didn't give me the penetrating flight I really wanted off the tee. I found myself putting it back in my stance and often times taking a bigger than desired divot. My u500 gives me a low penetrating flight at the middle of my stance and a little higher flight if I move it up about a ball if I were to hit it into a green. No matter where I have it I can carry it 215-220, but the total distance is what separates this from my old TMB. Please keep in mind, I HATE when people on WRX over exaggerate how far they hit the ball. According to people on here they should be signing themselves up for long drive qualifiers. My SS with driver is 113 and my total rollout on medium firm fairways was around 255 total average with a couple topping out at 265 on level ground. Absolutely insane compared to my old TMB which at best I could go 230 total because of spin and flight. I hope this helps anyone who was considering the differences between mostly the ADDI and Tensei white as well as helps those who doubted the quality of the X-Flex Tensei white that titleist has available compared to the TX. Also if you want an especially lower flight the 1* strong has helped as well, but has made it somewhat difficult to fly it into greens and get it to land softly, especially with firm greens. Great combo off the tee though, hope this helps somebody.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the input. Playability off of the deck is my main concern with the U500, because the sole width is similar to my TP UDI and this is the main (and maybe only?) complaint I have about that club. I just sent my T-MB off to Will Peoples for an Atmos Black. Hopefully this gives me what I’m after as I thought this was better off of the turf but didn’t like the shaft. If not, I’ll order the U500 to the same spec and follow up with my own feedback.

Titleist TS3 9.5 Graphite Design Tour AD XC6
Titleist TS3 15 Graphite Design Tour AD XC8
Titleist 818H2 19 Graphite Design Tour AD IZ95
Titleist T100 4-PW AMT White
Vokey SM7 50.08F, 54.10S, 58.08F DG Tour Issue
Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 350gm

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @SMUGamer said:

> Is the Tensei X-Flex from Titleist "made-for" or real deal? I haven't been following this thread so sincerely don't know.......

> Never mind, I thought it was a stock offering but now see on their website its not, so answered my own question.....disregard...

> > @Luke7 said:

> > So I just wanted to give my $.02 on my u500 3 with the Tensei White 100X from titleist. Also I should note I ordered this one 1* strong. So far its pretty nuts. Like I'm beyond pleased with how it performs. I had a 716 TMB with ADDI 105X before and it was very versatile, but didn't give me the penetrating flight I really wanted off the tee. I found myself putting it back in my stance and often times taking a bigger than desired divot. My u500 gives me a low penetrating flight at the middle of my stance and a little higher flight if I move it up about a ball if I were to hit it into a green. No matter where I have it I can carry it 215-220, but the total distance is what separates this from my old TMB. Please keep in mind, I HATE when people on WRX over exaggerate how far they hit the ball. According to people on here they should be signing themselves up for long drive qualifiers. My SS with driver is 113 and my total rollout on medium firm fairways was around 255 total average with a couple topping out at 265 on level ground. Absolutely insane compared to my old TMB which at best I could go 230 total because of spin and flight. I hope this helps anyone who was considering the differences between mostly the ADDI and Tensei white as well as helps those who doubted the quality of the X-Flex Tensei white that titleist has available compared to the TX. Also if you want an especially lower flight the 1* strong has helped as well, but has made it somewhat difficult to fly it into greens and get it to land softly, especially with firm greens. Great combo off the tee though, hope this helps somebody.

>

 

Not stock, but it’s not an upcharge either. Also it’s not the TX listed on Mitsubishi’s website, but it seems to be really high quality. Nobody knows if it’s a “made for”.

[center][color=#000000][b]Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* GD ADIZ 6X[/b]
[b]Titleist TS3 15* GD ADDI 7X[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Titleist U500 3 Tensei White 100 TX
Titleist U500 4 AMT White X100[/b]
[b]Titleist 620 MB 5-Pw DG AMT White X100 [/b]
[b]Titleist SM7 Raw 50.08F, 56.10S, 60.08M DG AMT White S300[/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]Scotty Cameron HHH Timeless[/color]
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1129237-luke7s-first-witb-titleist-and-pic-heavy-1-31-15/"][color=#000000]WITB Link[/color][/url][/b][/center]

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @MizunoMac72 said:

>

> > @texcrom said:

> > > @FromDeepInTheTrees said:

> > > Titleist irons just don't seem nearly as forgiving to me as many of the other options out there.

> >

> > Check the Maltby playability numbers and as an example, the 718 AP2 blows everything away in its class......Callaway Apex Pro, Mizuno’s MP 18 MMC and SC, Taylor Made 760, etc.

> > Very interesting info to me, as I was ready to pick up Mizuno’s or Calloway’s.

>

> Many thanks for sharing the link, I found it very interesting reading. Would you not include the Mizuno JPX919 Forged in that shortlist? Personally, I was surprised that the MP18 (MB Blade) came in higher than the MP18 SC, let alone the JPX919 Tour to be as high as it was. I had to laugh that the TaylorMade P730 only just got on to the list.

>

> Titleist 718 AP3 - 662

> Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal Pro - 660

> Mizuno JPX919 Forged - 619

> **Titleist 718 AP2 - 508**

> Callaway Apex Pro - 460

> Mizuno JPX919 Tour - 433

> TaylorMade P760 - 432

> Mizuno MP18 MMC - 371

> Mizuno MP18 (MB Blade) - 284

> Mizuno MP18 SC - 135

> TaylorMade P730 - 15

 

First off, no difference between a club with a 450 MPF vs 508. Same category and the score “range” is what even Maltby says to focus on. But I never buy a club based on hIgh MPF scores. Indeed, I go the other way. So many factors MPF does not predict well and I have seen so many low MPF clubs that play great, with the Nike Vapor Pro Combo as the poster child in that category. The only relationship I notice between MPF and my game is that if the MPF is above 650-700, I almost always hate how the club looks and plays. Those in the 350-550 range I generally like and those in the 400 range I like the most. Many below 400 are great clubs.

So I look at three numbers: i prefer VCOG at .840 or lower, below .800 is even better; an RCOG at .400 or higher (above .450 is my optimal) and C-Dimension at 1.35 or lower (If it is higher that just means long blade length, which I do not like) with 1.2 being optimal.

I do not care about high MOI on irons. Can see it helping with drivers. Seems to not matter at all on my iron swings. And if it is really high, the club is harder to work.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just ordered the TS3 19* with the Tensei white 100 xstiff. Loved they way it performed at the fitting. also ordered it with the +2 gram weight to stop the pull and help me keep it open. Anyone else order the e=heavier weight?

Titleist TSi3, 9.0*/ Mitsubishi Tensei RAW White 75 x stiff;
Titleist TSi2 13.5*/ Mitsubishi Tensei RAW White 85 x stiff;
Adams 9031 18*/ Aldila RIP Red Eyes 105 x stiff:
Titleist U510 4 iron/ PX Hzrdus Smoke 90 x stiff:
Titleist T200 5- PW/ Nippon Modus3 120 stiff;
Vokey SM8 48*F/TT DG s200;
Vokey SM8 54*D/ TT DG s200;
Vokey SM8 58*D/ TT DG s200;
Scotty Cameron Monterey 35"; Titleist Pro Pro V1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got my U500 2i with tensei white 100. I am extremely happy with both the head and the shaft. I have been gaming a 718 TMB 2i with a recoil 110 F5, and the U500 looks far better at address. There is less offset and there is a subtle bevel on the top line that makes the head appear to look a lot more like a players club. I still need to adjust to the feel as it seems to have a higher pitched sound than the TMB does. With all that said, it certainly feels like the club has a lot higher MOI and is easier to hit despite the features I noted above. I’m guessing that has to do with the placement of the tungsten on the sole of the 718?

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @jjrussell12 said:

> Finally got my U500 2i with tensei white 100. I am extremely happy with both the head and the shaft. I have been gaming a 718 TMB 2i with a recoil 110 F5, and the U500 looks far better at address. There is less offset and there is a subtle bevel on the top line that makes the head appear to look a lot more like a players club. I still need to adjust to the feel as it seems to have a higher pitched sound than the TMB does. With all that said, it certainly feels like the club has a lot higher MOI and is easier to hit despite the features I noted above. I’m guessing that has to do with the placement of the tungsten on the sole of the 718?

 

When did you order? I don’t know if mine has even shipped yet

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @youngunz5840 said:

> > @jjrussell12 said:

> > Finally got my U500 2i with tensei white 100. I am extremely happy with both the head and the shaft. I have been gaming a 718 TMB 2i with a recoil 110 F5, and the U500 looks far better at address. There is less offset and there is a subtle bevel on the top line that makes the head appear to look a lot more like a players club. I still need to adjust to the feel as it seems to have a higher pitched sound than the TMB does. With all that said, it certainly feels like the club has a lot higher MOI and is easier to hit despite the features I noted above. I’m guessing that has to do with the placement of the tungsten on the sole of the 718?

>

> When did you order? I don’t know if mine has even shipped yet

 

Exactly 3 weeks ago. My MB/CBS came in yesterday and the U came in today.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @jjrussell12 said:

> Finally got my U500 2i with tensei white 100. I am extremely happy with both the head and the shaft. I have been gaming a 718 TMB 2i with a recoil 110 F5, and the U500 looks far better at address. There is less offset and there is a subtle bevel on the top line that makes the head appear to look a lot more like a players club. I still need to adjust to the feel as it seems to have a higher pitched sound than the TMB does. With all that said, it certainly feels like the club has a lot higher MOI and is easier to hit despite the features I noted above. I’m guessing that has to do with the placement of the tungsten on the sole of the 718?

 

I find it looks larger than the t-mb did, sound if very different. U500 sounds like a hybrid.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Debating getting rid of my old 18 degree hybrid for a u500. Currently go 10.5, 3 wood (15), hybrid (19 degree setting) 4-PW. Would most of you guys with a similar setup suggest going with the 2 or 3 u500 to fill the gap?

M3 10.5* (10*) Motore 6.2ts X
SLDR 3 15* Diamana D+ 70x
2011 MC TP 4-PW KBS C-Taper S+
Titleist SM5 F Grind 50*
TM ATV 54* & 58*
Scotty Cameron California Monterey
TP5X

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @twglfr23 said:

> Debating getting rid of my old 18 degree hybrid for a u500. Currently go 10.5, 3 wood (15), hybrid (19 degree setting) 4-PW. Would most of you guys with a similar setup suggest going with the 2 or 3 u500 to fill the gap?

 

I think it depends on your distances and where you plan to use it. I personally have a U500 3 iron on the way with the goal to use it off the deck and tee. I'd imagine the 2i is more for off the tee but everyone is different.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @randy4 said:

> > @jjrussell12 said:

> > Finally got my U500 2i with tensei white 100. I am extremely happy with both the head and the shaft. I have been gaming a 718 TMB 2i with a recoil 110 F5, and the U500 looks far better at address. There is less offset and there is a subtle bevel on the top line that makes the head appear to look a lot more like a players club. I still need to adjust to the feel as it seems to have a higher pitched sound than the TMB does. With all that said, it certainly feels like the club has a lot higher MOI and is easier to hit despite the features I noted above. I’m guessing that has to do with the placement of the tungsten on the sole of the 718?

>

> I find it looks larger than the t-mb did, sound if very different. U500 sounds like a hybrid.

 

The U500 definitely sounds like a hybrid, yes. A bit odd, but performs well.

TSi3/9/AD-DI 6
TSi2/15/AD-DI 7
TS2/19/AD-IZ 85
U500 4/PX EF White 100H
T100 5-9/PX LZ
SM8 Raw 46.10F-52.8F-56.8M-60T/PX LZ

SC NP2 Tour CT Custom
Pro V1x

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ordered a U510 3i with the hzrdus smoke 6.5 a few weeks ago, but still haven't received it as there appears to be a back up somewhere at Titleist. Did anyone else have this issue?

Titleist TSi3 - Fujikura Motore X F3 6X

Ping G425 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 85 X

Ping G410 - Ventus Blue HB 9X 

Srixon Z Forged PW-4I - Oban CT 125X

Cleveland RTX 4 - Dynamic Gold S400

PXG Gen 2 Brandon Putter

Srixon Z Star XV

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 RBC Heritage - discussions and links
      Please post any questions and comments here.
       
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #1
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #2
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #3
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #4
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #5
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #6
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #7
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #8
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #9
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #10
       

       
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #1
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #2
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #3
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #4
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #5
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #6
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #7
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #8
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #9
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #10
       
       

       
      Custom Cameron putters - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Bettinardi putter - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Robert Streb's custom stamped Vokey wedge - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Ben An's custom stamped Vokey - 2021 RBC Heritage
      • 15 replies
    • 2021 Valero Texas Open - discussion & links
      Please put any questions or comments here. 
       
      This week, the PGA Tour is at TPC San Antonio on the Oaks Course for the Valero Texas Open. GolfWRX was on-site Tuesday to catch a glimpse into the bags of some of the world’s top golfers.
       
      The field of 144 is getting ready to battle starting Thursday for the $7.7 million purse, with $1.386 million going to the winner. The tournament is also the last event where players can qualify for The Masters, just like Canadian Corey Conners did last year.
       
      Check out our "Most interesting photos" Part 1, and Part 2.
       

       
      2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #1 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #2 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #3 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #4 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #5 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #6 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #7 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #8  


       
      Cameron putters (added Bernd Wiesberger's custom T-11) -2021 Valero Texas Open Piretti putters -2021 Valero Texas Open Branden Grace testing AutoFlex shaft @ 2021 Valero Texas Open  
      Check out our "Most interesting photos" Part 1, and Part 2.
       

       
        • Like
      • 29 replies
    • **GIVEAWAY** Odyssey Ten Triple Track Putter! ENTER NOW!
      NEW Odyssey Ten Triple Track putter giveaway!!!.To enter reply in this thread that you're IN!
       
      That's it. You'll be entered into the giveaway (one entry per person). Winner chosen at random in two weeks. Be sure to check out the attached pics. Good luck!
       
      If you are not a member her please register here to allow you to reply to this post and enter. Registration is free... https://forums.golfwrx.com/register/
      ======================================================================================================
      We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. If the winner has duplicate entries we count the first
       





       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 1,599 replies
    • 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - discussion and links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #1
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #2
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #3
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #4
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #5
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #6
       
       

       
      Hideki testing putters at WGC Dell Technologies Match Play
      Odyssey/Toulon Atlanta putter - 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play
      Cameron putters - 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play
      Patrick Reed testing TPT shafts 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play
       
       
      • 54 replies
    • 2021 Players - discussion and links
      Please post any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Players - Monday #1
      2021 Players - Monday #2
      2021 Players - Monday #3
      2021 Players - Monday #4
      2021 Players - Tuesday #1
      2021 Players - Tuesday #2
      2021 Players - Tuesday #3
      2021 Players - Tuesday #4
      2021 Players - Tuesday #5
      2021 Players - Tuesday #6
       
       

       
      Maverick McNealy's custom 1 of 1 Callaway Apex MB irons - 2021 Players
      Adam Long's Cameron T-5 proto - 2021 Players
      Abraham Ancer's custom Muira irons and custom MMT shafts - 2021 Players
      Bettinardi putters & cover - 2021 Players
      Jon Rahm's bag - 2021 Players
      Xander Schauffele's bag - 2021 Players
      Sergio with a Cameron putter - 2021 Players
      Cameron T11 & 11.5 putters - 2021 Players
      Sergio Garcia's clubs - 2021 Players
      Scott Brown's Odyssey gamer - 2021 Players
       
       
       
      • 52 replies

×
×
  • Create New...