Hank Haney comments on the Women's U.S. Open

I just got the feeling Haney didn't give a $hit about the Women's Open or the LPGA. It's his show, he can do what he wants.

Has anybody here ever listened to Howard Stern? Entertainment doesn't HAVE to be PC.

• Like 2

PING Rapture ^10 driver

Callaway UW 19^

PING Anser Forged Irons 3-pw
PING Forged wedges
Wilson 8802 Putter

I guess what this whole thing boils down to is some people may feel Haney is right some will feel he is wrong, but the great thing about this country is something called freedom of speech. If you don’t like what he has to say then don’t listen. We don’t always have to agree.

The shocking thing to me was that when I just looked up the past winners of the US Women’s Open, 7 out of the last 11 were Korean. I don’t know let the debate rage on I guess.

• Like 2

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash 9°
Fairway Wood: Sub 70 Pro 14°

Hybrid: Callaway Apex, 20°
Irons: Ping i210 4-PW

Wedges: 50° Sub 70, 54° Sub 70, 58° TaylorMade Hi-Toe

Putter: EVNROLL ER2B

Ball: Snell MTB Black/Snell MTB-X

GPS/Rangefinder: Precision Pro NX7 Pro

Bag: Ping Hoofer Lite

Webb +8. She should be worrying about her game than what Hank Haney thinks.

• Like 1

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Titleist SM8 Black Wedges 48-54-58

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

> @ebrasmus21 said:

> > @Golfer4Life said:

> > > @ebrasmus21 said:

> > > > @mokedaddy said:

> > > > > @ebrasmus21 said:

> > > > > > @BlackDiamondPar5 said:

> > > > > > > @caniac6 said:

> > > > > > > > @BlackDiamondPar5 said:

> > > > > > > > > @geesecougar2 said:

> > > > > > > > > He wasn't saying, **_"Statistically speaking, there are many Lee's on the LPGA Tour. So in terms of probability, a Lee is who I bet will win_."**

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > He was actually saying, **_"The only good players on the LPGA are Korean and so I don't really care to follow it even though I'm supposed to be a golf expert."_** Like someone said before, imagine if he said that about the NBA, he'd be blacklisted from all media.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > He knew there would be so many in the golf world like those on this thread willfully looking the other way, which is why he thought he could get away with it. To deny the spirit of his comments to defend him you're either dumb, intellectually dishonest, or actually racist yourself.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I see you appear to be just another SJW--- thinking you know what's in a persons heart and mind and inventing your own nasty interpretation of their words. Why do you and others do this? Because it fits the narrative. It's open season on white guys, especially older white men. That conduct is deeply offensive.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > As an older white man, I've never felt oppressed. I usually try to think of other people's feelings before I blurt out something that could be offensive. If that makes me pc, so be it. I think it makes me a gentleman, and a polite one at that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You're not listening carefully enough to hear the mocking of white men. I don't hear it directed toward me personally but often hear it from public personalities. They all get a free pass. You can bet that if someone says "I don't watch the champions tour because I have no interest in watching old white men play" that that comment wouldn't even move the needle.

> > > > >

> > > > > You're wrong, it would move the needle. Only people that are truly "woke" would be brave enough to say something like that. It would move the "woke needle".

> > > >

> > > > As an old white man that is exactly why I don’t watch the champions tour. Who wants to watch old people do anything?

> > >

> > > Berhard, man, that dude is a machine. (deep down I agree with you and rarely watch the old farts, with all due respect)

> >

> > Lol, take that broomstick away and he will go from machine to below average.

> >

>

> Could a 4 hanicap beat a broomless-Bernhard??? Now there's a topic for a thread.

I don’t think so, but it could be an interesting thread indeed. I’m not calling him and McCarron cheats, but they are the anchored capers, lol.......jk!

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)

> @legitimategolf said:

> > @Golfer4Life said:

> > Webb +8. She should be worrying about her game than what Hank Haney thinks.

>

> She is 44 man, and by now she has achieved enough to get into the World Golf Hall of Fame. Why you gotta be so mean and inconsiderate all the time.

Come on, that’s against old folks, lol......

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 

> @south_side_lefty said:

> So June 4th is Women's Golf Day.

> Not very inclusive...

>

> Oh, well, drive on.

I still waiting for the LPGA to invite males to play in their tournaments like they are always demanding from the men’s tour.

• Like 3

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 

> @BlackDiamondPar5 said:

> > @illum1na71 said:

> > Acknowledging that a Korean golfer is more likely to win the US Open is not inherently racist. It's grouping them with the same last name and stereotyping a ethnicity is....

>

> Bull it's racist. Lee is the most common surname on the LPGA tour with 4 of the top 26 being Lee. There are more top players on that tour of Asian decent. It all makes statistical sense therefore it can't be racist.

Does this sound "right" to you:

I don't follow the NBA ... I bet a bunch of African-American guys will win the title though, and most of them will probably have tatoos. Probably won't be a white guy on the court most of the time.

It's statistically accurate ... but if a talking head said it on sports radio, how long do you think they would be on the air? And for good reason. It's ignorant, shows a lack of understanding of culture and is out of place.

• Like 1

Driver #1: Callaway Epic Max LS, 9°

Driver #2: Adams Speedline F11, 9.5°

Fairway: Callaway Rogue ST Max LS, 18°

Utility Iron: Titleist 718 AP3, 19°

Irons: Titleist 718 AP1, 5-GW, 24°-48°
UW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 52°F

LW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 60°D
Putter: Cameron Studio Style Newport 2.5, 33"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B RX
Bag: Sun Mountain Metro Sunday Bag

> @tatertot said:

> > @BlackDiamondPar5 said:

> > > @illum1na71 said:

> > > Acknowledging that a Korean golfer is more likely to win the US Open is not inherently racist. It's grouping them with the same last name and stereotyping a ethnicity is....

> >

> > Bull it's racist. Lee is the most common surname on the LPGA tour with 4 of the top 26 being Lee. There are more top players on that tour of Asian decent. It all makes statistical sense therefore it can't be racist.

>

> Does this sound "right" to you:

>

> I don't follow the NBA ... I bet a bunch of African-American guys will win the title though, and most of them will probably have tatoos. Probably won't be a white guy on the court most of the time.

>

>

> It's statistically accurate ... but if a talking head said it on sports radio, how long do you think they would be on the air? And for good reason. It's ignorant, shows a lack of understanding of culture and is out of place.

Well, technically, that’s your opinion, which is fine. Who decides what’s ignorant or lack cultural understanding? You? Me? Come on!

• Like 1

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 

> @illum1na71 said:

> > > @illum1na71 said:

> > > Acknowledging that a Korean golfer is more likely to win the US Open is not inherently racist. It's grouping them with the same last name and stereotyping a ethnicity is....

> >

> > Bull it's racist. Lee is the most common surname on the LPGA tour with 4 of the top 26 being Lee. There are more top players on that tour of Asian decent. It all makes statistical sense therefore it can't be racist.

>

> That sounds about white.

Really? Boy, oh boy!

• Like 1

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 

This is a great discussion. It is good to see the "Freedom of Speech" evolve to this point.

Like many here, I absolutely believe in FoS, and don't think we should ever dictate manners. Haney should be able to say what he wants, and then we can say what we think of him! I don't think what he said was racist or sexist - just ignorant. But then, he may have just been trying to be provocative. It is not up to any of us to tell him how to make his point. But we may choose not to listen to him if we think he's an a**.

• Like 2

> @tatertot said:

> > > @illum1na71 said:

> >

>

> Does this sound "right" to you:

>

> I don't follow the NBA ... I bet a bunch of African-American guys will win the title though, and most of them will probably have tatoos. Probably won't be a white guy on the court most of the time.

>

>

> It's statistically accurate ... but if a talking head said it on sports radio, how long do you think they would be on the air? And for good reason. It's ignorant, shows a lack of understanding of culture and is out of place.

If a black person made a comment about a "bunch of old white men" owning all the pro sports teams (in a negative, stereotypical fashion) would that be a racist remark worthy of suspension?

If a congressperson made a comment about "old white men" would that be worthy of job loss?

One of the things that frustrates many is that this issue happens pretty much in one direction.

Haney's comments were dumb. They were extra dumb given his job. He should be astutely aware of the fact that as a white male he can't say anything remotely controversial when it comes to race or his on air career could be over.

> @Golfer4Life said:

> > @tatertot said:

> > > @BlackDiamondPar5 said:

> > > > @illum1na71 said:

> > > > Acknowledging that a Korean golfer is more likely to win the US Open is not inherently racist. It's grouping them with the same last name and stereotyping a ethnicity is....

> > >

> > > Bull it's racist. Lee is the most common surname on the LPGA tour with 4 of the top 26 being Lee. There are more top players on that tour of Asian decent. It all makes statistical sense therefore it can't be racist.

> >

> > Does this sound "right" to you:

> >

> > I don't follow the NBA ... I bet a bunch of African-American guys will win the title though, and most of them will probably have tatoos. Probably won't be a white guy on the court most of the time.

> >

> >

> > It's statistically accurate ... but if a talking head said it on sports radio, how long do you think they would be on the air? And for good reason. It's ignorant, shows a lack of understanding of culture and is out of place.

>

> Well, technically, that’s your opinion, which is fine. Who decides what’s ignorant or lack cultural understanding? You? Me? Come on!

Mob mentality and political correctness run amuck along with a lot of hatred mixed in seems to be the order of the day worldwide now more than ever. Censorship and shouting down those who don't agree with you is the new world order of the day. If mankind is evolving I can't tell it. Remember this from back after WWII.......

They came for Matt Kutcher and I joined the mob against him because I didn't like him all that much and he didn't do exactly like I thought he should do even though he broke no law and went above what he said he would do.

They came for Hank Haney and I joined the mob against him because I didn't like him all that much plus he said something on a radio show that I didn't agree with even though what he said was quite factual at it's core.

They came for Lexi Thompson and I did nothing because what do I care if hate filled people on social media try to ruin her life even more than it already is just because she played golf with the duely elected President of the United States.

Then they came for me....and their was no one to stand up for me.

• Like 1

> @Enduro59 said:

> > @Golfer4Life said:

> > > @tatertot said:

> > > > @BlackDiamondPar5 said:

> > > > > @illum1na71 said:

> > > > > Acknowledging that a Korean golfer is more likely to win the US Open is not inherently racist. It's grouping them with the same last name and stereotyping a ethnicity is....

> > > >

> > > > Bull it's racist. Lee is the most common surname on the LPGA tour with 4 of the top 26 being Lee. There are more top players on that tour of Asian decent. It all makes statistical sense therefore it can't be racist.

> > >

> > > Does this sound "right" to you:

> > >

> > > I don't follow the NBA ... I bet a bunch of African-American guys will win the title though, and most of them will probably have tatoos. Probably won't be a white guy on the court most of the time.

> > >

> > >

> > > It's statistically accurate ... but if a talking head said it on sports radio, how long do you think they would be on the air? And for good reason. It's ignorant, shows a lack of understanding of culture and is out of place.

> >

> > Well, technically, that’s your opinion, which is fine. Who decides what’s ignorant or lack cultural understanding? You? Me? Come on!

>

> Mob mentality and political correctness run amuck along with a lot of hatred mixed in seems to be the order of the day worldwide now more than ever. Censorship and shouting down those who don't agree with you is the new world order of the day. If mankind is evolving I can't tell it. Remember this from back after WWII.......

>

> They came for Matt Kutcher and I joined the mob against him because I didn't like him all that much and he didn't do exactly like I thought he should do even though he broke no law and went above what he said he would do.

> They came for Hank Haney and I joined the mob against him because I didn't like him all that much plus he said something on a radio show that I didn't agree with even though what he said was quite factual at it's core.

> They came for Lexi Thompson and I did nothing because what do I care if hate filled people on social media try to ruin her life even more than it already is just because she played golf with the duely elected President of the United States.

> Then they came for me....and their was no one to stand up for me.

Has the government come after Kuch, Hank or Lexi? Oh, no, you just don't like people expressing opinions different than yours ... Which, ironically, is what you're whining about. Huh. Snowflake.

• Like 1

> @tatertot said:

> > @Enduro59 said:

> > > @Golfer4Life said:

> > > > @tatertot said:

> > > > > @BlackDiamondPar5 said:

> > > > > > @illum1na71 said:

> > > > > > Acknowledging that a Korean golfer is more likely to win the US Open is not inherently racist. It's grouping them with the same last name and stereotyping a ethnicity is....

> > > > >

> > > > > Bull it's racist. Lee is the most common surname on the LPGA tour with 4 of the top 26 being Lee. There are more top players on that tour of Asian decent. It all makes statistical sense therefore it can't be racist.

> > > >

> > > > Does this sound "right" to you:

> > > >

> > > > I don't follow the NBA ... I bet a bunch of African-American guys will win the title though, and most of them will probably have tatoos. Probably won't be a white guy on the court most of the time.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > It's statistically accurate ... but if a talking head said it on sports radio, how long do you think they would be on the air? And for good reason. It's ignorant, shows a lack of understanding of culture and is out of place.

> > >

> > > Well, technically, that’s your opinion, which is fine. Who decides what’s ignorant or lack cultural understanding? You? Me? Come on!

> >

> > Mob mentality and political correctness run amuck along with a lot of hatred mixed in seems to be the order of the day worldwide now more than ever. Censorship and shouting down those who don't agree with you is the new world order of the day. If mankind is evolving I can't tell it. Remember this from back after WWII.......

> >

> > They came for Matt Kutcher and I joined the mob against him because I didn't like him all that much and he didn't do exactly like I thought he should do even though he broke no law and went above what he said he would do.

> > They came for Hank Haney and I joined the mob against him because I didn't like him all that much plus he said something on a radio show that I didn't agree with even though what he said was quite factual at it's core.

> > They came for Lexi Thompson and I did nothing because what do I care if hate filled people on social media try to ruin her life even more than it already is just because she played golf with the duely elected President of the United States.

> > Then they came for me....and their was no one to stand up for me.

>

> Has the government come after Kuch, Hank or Lexi? Oh, no, you just don't like people expressing opinions different than yours ... Which, ironically, is what you're whining about. Huh. Snowflake.

I think what End is getting at is the arrogance of the SJW mob. “Think like we do or else you’re a bigot.” The problem isn’t the differing of opinion its the arrogance and faux moral-superiority that is equal parts comical and upsetting.

• Like 1

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

> @BMC said:

> I just got the feeling Haney didn't give a $hit about the Women's Open or the LPGA. It's his show, he can do what he wants.

> Has anybody here ever listened to Howard Stern? Entertainment doesn't HAVE to be PC.

>

Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern are far more popular. The more popular you are, the more you can get away with. Also comes down to the medium and the particular channel. PGA Tour Radio doesn’t even want its hosts swearing on Sirius XM. Like it or not, certain channels have rules or decorum that the station wants its hosts to adhere to. Obviously, the PGA Tour was not a fan and they have a pull too.

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

It’s a crap comment. It feeds in to antiquated concepts of not being able to tell Asians apart “because they all look the same”. The game is dominated by Korean women that’s true. Not being able to tell them apart is lazy for someone who has a f****** radio show about golf! Either do the research or shut up about it. Comments like this are just massively disrespectful.

And while we’re at it can we just stop the whining about how the Asians are “taking over the Tour?” If you want to be universally recognised as the best Tour in the world you have to allow the best players to play on it. Doesn’t matter where they come from.

• Like 2

TaylorMade Qi10 10.5* 
Callaway BB Alpha 816 16*
Srixon Z H45 Hybrid 19* 
Srixon ZX Utility 23*
Srixon ZX5 Mk II 5-AW

Callaway Jaws Raw Black 54 & 58
TaylorMade Spider Tour Black
Bridgestone Tour RX

> @anth said:

> It’s a crap comment. It feeds in to antiquated concepts of not being able to tell Asians apart “because they all look the same”. The game is dominated by Korean women that’s true. Not being able to tell them apart is lazy for someone who has a **** radio show about golf! Either do the research or shut up about it. Comments like this are just massively disrespectful.

>

> And while we’re at it can we just stop the whining about how the Asians are “taking over the Tour?” If you want to be universally recognised as the best Tour in the world you have to allow the best players to play on it. Doesn’t matter where they come from.

Like 99.99999% of the population Hank just probably could care less about the LPGA and women's golf in general.

• Like 1

> @"Holy Moses" said:

> > @BMC said:

> > I just got the feeling Haney didn't give a $hit about the Women's Open or the LPGA. It's his show, he can do what he wants.

> > Has anybody here ever listened to Howard Stern? Entertainment doesn't HAVE to be PC.

> >

>

> Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern are far more popular. The more popular you are, the more you can get away with. Also comes down to the medium and the particular channel. PGA Tour Radio doesn’t even want its hosts swearing on Sirius XM. Like it or not, certain channels have rules or decorum that the station wants its hosts to adhere to. Obviously, the PGA Tour was not a fan and they have a pull too.

Except Pat Perez!

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 

> @Golfer4Life said:

> > @tatertot said:

> > > @BlackDiamondPar5 said:

> > > > @illum1na71 said:

> > > > Acknowledging that a Korean golfer is more likely to win the US Open is not inherently racist. It's grouping them with the same last name and stereotyping a ethnicity is....

> > >

> > > Bull it's racist. Lee is the most common surname on the LPGA tour with 4 of the top 26 being Lee. There are more top players on that tour of Asian decent. It all makes statistical sense therefore it can't be racist.

> >

> > Does this sound "right" to you:

> >

> > I don't follow the NBA ... I bet a bunch of African-American guys will win the title though, and most of them will probably have tatoos. Probably won't be a white guy on the court most of the time.

> >

> >

> > It's statistically accurate ... but if a talking head said it on sports radio, how long do you think they would be on the air? And for good reason. It's ignorant, shows a lack of understanding of culture and is out of place.

>

> Well, technically, that’s your opinion, which is fine. Who decides what’s ignorant or lack cultural understanding? You? Me? Come on!

Honestly? Usually money decides. If a company (XM/Sirius Radio) thinks they'll lose sponsors, they'll do what they think they have to.

And you are correct, i should have said "in my opinion", good point.

And I don't think what Haney said was inherently racist ... Just ignorant, ill-informed and lacking any tact - in my opinion. Would I fire the guy? No. Of course, I wouldn't have hired him either, but that's beside the point.

> @ebrasmus21 said:

> > @tatertot said:

> > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > @Golfer4Life said:

> > > > > @tatertot said:

> > > > > > @BlackDiamondPar5 said:

> > > > > > > @illum1na71 said:

> > > > > > > Acknowledging that a Korean golfer is more likely to win the US Open is not inherently racist. It's grouping them with the same last name and stereotyping a ethnicity is....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bull it's racist. Lee is the most common surname on the LPGA tour with 4 of the top 26 being Lee. There are more top players on that tour of Asian decent. It all makes statistical sense therefore it can't be racist.

> > > > >

> > > > > Does this sound "right" to you:

> > > > >

> > > > > I don't follow the NBA ... I bet a bunch of African-American guys will win the title though, and most of them will probably have tatoos. Probably won't be a white guy on the court most of the time.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > It's statistically accurate ... but if a talking head said it on sports radio, how long do you think they would be on the air? And for good reason. It's ignorant, shows a lack of understanding of culture and is out of place.

> > > >

> > > > Well, technically, that’s your opinion, which is fine. Who decides what’s ignorant or lack cultural understanding? You? Me? Come on!

> > >

> > > Mob mentality and political correctness run amuck along with a lot of hatred mixed in seems to be the order of the day worldwide now more than ever. Censorship and shouting down those who don't agree with you is the new world order of the day. If mankind is evolving I can't tell it. Remember this from back after WWII.......

> > >

> > > They came for Matt Kutcher and I joined the mob against him because I didn't like him all that much and he didn't do exactly like I thought he should do even though he broke no law and went above what he said he would do.

> > > They came for Hank Haney and I joined the mob against him because I didn't like him all that much plus he said something on a radio show that I didn't agree with even though what he said was quite factual at it's core.

> > > They came for Lexi Thompson and I did nothing because what do I care if hate filled people on social media try to ruin her life even more than it already is just because she played golf with the duely elected President of the United States.

> > > Then they came for me....and their was no one to stand up for me.

> >

> > Has the government come after Kuch, Hank or Lexi? Oh, no, you just don't like people expressing opinions different than yours ... Which, ironically, is what you're whining about. Huh. Snowflake.

>

> I think what End is getting at is the arrogance of the SJW mob. “Think like we do or else you’re a bigot.” The problem isn’t the differing of opinion its the arrogance and faux moral-superiority that is equal parts comical and upsetting.

I understand that ... But to compare the SJWs to Nazi Germany is a bit much ... Maybe not in their tactics, bug in their power.

• Like 1

> @tatertot said:

> > @ebrasmus21 said:

> > > @tatertot said:

> > > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > > @Golfer4Life said:

> > > > > > @tatertot said:

> > > > > > > @BlackDiamondPar5 said:

> > > > > > > > @illum1na71 said:

> > > > > > > > Acknowledging that a Korean golfer is more likely to win the US Open is not inherently racist. It's grouping them with the same last name and stereotyping a ethnicity is....

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Bull it's racist. Lee is the most common surname on the LPGA tour with 4 of the top 26 being Lee. There are more top players on that tour of Asian decent. It all makes statistical sense therefore it can't be racist.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Does this sound "right" to you:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I don't follow the NBA ... I bet a bunch of African-American guys will win the title though, and most of them will probably have tatoos. Probably won't be a white guy on the court most of the time.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It's statistically accurate ... but if a talking head said it on sports radio, how long do you think they would be on the air? And for good reason. It's ignorant, shows a lack of understanding of culture and is out of place.

> > > > >

> > > > > Well, technically, that’s your opinion, which is fine. Who decides what’s ignorant or lack cultural understanding? You? Me? Come on!

> > > >

> > > > Mob mentality and political correctness run amuck along with a lot of hatred mixed in seems to be the order of the day worldwide now more than ever. Censorship and shouting down those who don't agree with you is the new world order of the day. If mankind is evolving I can't tell it. Remember this from back after WWII.......

> > > >

> > > > They came for Matt Kutcher and I joined the mob against him because I didn't like him all that much and he didn't do exactly like I thought he should do even though he broke no law and went above what he said he would do.

> > > > They came for Hank Haney and I joined the mob against him because I didn't like him all that much plus he said something on a radio show that I didn't agree with even though what he said was quite factual at it's core.

> > > > They came for Lexi Thompson and I did nothing because what do I care if hate filled people on social media try to ruin her life even more than it already is just because she played golf with the duely elected President of the United States.

> > > > Then they came for me....and their was no one to stand up for me.

> > >

> > > Has the government come after Kuch, Hank or Lexi? Oh, no, you just don't like people expressing opinions different than yours ... Which, ironically, is what you're whining about. Huh. Snowflake.

> >

> > I think what End is getting at is the arrogance of the SJW mob. “Think like we do or else you’re a bigot.” The problem isn’t the differing of opinion its the arrogance and faux moral-superiority that is equal parts comical and upsetting.

>

> I understand that ... But to compare the SJWs to **** Germany is a bit much ... Maybe not in their tactics, bug in their power.

Did I strike a nerve tot? Where did I mention Germany or the government?Snowflake response wreaks of PC hatred. You left out homophob, bigot, racist and dark age thinking.

> @chiva said:

> > @Golfer4Life said:

> > > @south_side_lefty said:

> > > So June 4th is Women's Golf Day.

> > > Not very inclusive...

> > >

> > > Oh, well, drive on.

> >

> >

> > I still waiting for the LPGA to invite males to play in their tournaments like they are always demanding from the men’s tour.

>

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This

stupid...there would be nothing to gain......(keep being that guy....)

> @Enduro59 said:

> > @tatertot said:

> > > @ebrasmus21 said:

> > > > @tatertot said:

> > > > > @Enduro59 said:

> > > > > > @Golfer4Life said:

> > > > > > > @tatertot said:

> > > > > > > > @BlackDiamondPar5 said:

> > > > > > > > > @illum1na71 said:

> > > > > > > > > Acknowledging that a Korean golfer is more likely to win the US Open is not inherently racist. It's grouping them with the same last name and stereotyping a ethnicity is....

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Bull it's racist. Lee is the most common surname on the LPGA tour with 4 of the top 26 being Lee. There are more top players on that tour of Asian decent. It all makes statistical sense therefore it can't be racist.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Does this sound "right" to you:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I don't follow the NBA ... I bet a bunch of African-American guys will win the title though, and most of them will probably have tatoos. Probably won't be a white guy on the court most of the time.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It's statistically accurate ... but if a talking head said it on sports radio, how long do you think they would be on the air? And for good reason. It's ignorant, shows a lack of understanding of culture and is out of place.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Well, technically, that’s your opinion, which is fine. Who decides what’s ignorant or lack cultural understanding? You? Me? Come on!

> > > > >

> > > > > Mob mentality and political correctness run amuck along with a lot of hatred mixed in seems to be the order of the day worldwide now more than ever. Censorship and shouting down those who don't agree with you is the new world order of the day. If mankind is evolving I can't tell it. Remember this from back after WWII.......

> > > > >

> > > > > They came for Matt Kutcher and I joined the mob against him because I didn't like him all that much and he didn't do exactly like I thought he should do even though he broke no law and went above what he said he would do.

> > > > > They came for Hank Haney and I joined the mob against him because I didn't like him all that much plus he said something on a radio show that I didn't agree with even though what he said was quite factual at it's core.

> > > > > They came for Lexi Thompson and I did nothing because what do I care if hate filled people on social media try to ruin her life even more than it already is just because she played golf with the duely elected President of the United States.

> > > > > Then they came for me....and their was no one to stand up for me.

> > > >

> > > > Has the government come after Kuch, Hank or Lexi? Oh, no, you just don't like people expressing opinions different than yours ... Which, ironically, is what you're whining about. Huh. Snowflake.

> > >

> > > I think what End is getting at is the arrogance of the SJW mob. “Think like we do or else you’re a bigot.” The problem isn’t the differing of opinion its the arrogance and faux moral-superiority that is equal parts comical and upsetting.

> >

> > I understand that ... But to compare the SJWs to **** Germany is a bit much ... Maybe not in their tactics, bug in their power.

>

> Did I strike a nerve tot? Where did I mention Germany or the government?Snowflake response wreaks of PC hatred. You left out homophob, bigot, racist and dark age thinking.

You do realize who was in WWII right?

Back when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

• Like 1

> @chiva said:

> > @Golfer4Life said:

> > > @south_side_lefty said:

> > > So June 4th is Women's Golf Day.

> > > Not very inclusive...

> > >

> > > Oh, well, drive on.

> >

> >

> > I still waiting for the LPGA to invite males to play in their tournaments like they are always demanding from the men’s tour.

>

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This

What the hell are you two guys talking about? Pretty sure that you are just making s*** up now. If not, prove it.

• Like 2