PX Hzrdus HC Yellow 6.5 76g

How much of a beefcake is this shaft? Love the feel of my Atmos Black TS 6x but still spin my F9 a good amount with it. I haven't tried lowering loft down from 9 but there is one of these for sale near me. Is this a serious big boy shaft? I swing a 7i about 90mph so I'm not a big hitter like many on here. 105-110 max with driver. Generally around 260-275 in the air on my drives but I'm getting no roll right now. No issue with the stiffness of my current but how much boardier would this bad boy be? Torque seems to be 3.4 vs 2.9.

Callaway Mavrik SZ 9* Ventus Black 6x

Callaway EFSZ @ 14* Ventus Blue 7x

Callaway Rogue SZ Tour Issue 5w 17* Tour AD TP 8x

Taylormade Sim UDI 2i Hzrdus Handcrafted Black 105x

Callaway Tour Issue Apex 2019 Hybrid @ 19* Veylix Rome 988X

Srixon z745 4-PW Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Vokey JDM Forged 50F, 56M, SM4 60S Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Odyssey White Hot Pro #7 | Odyssey White Hot Pro #1 | Byron Morgan DH89 34/70*/2*

Taylormade TP5X 2021

Ping Hoofer

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all actually. The HZRDUS Yellow has a VERY pronounced softening in the middle of the shaft making it feel very smooth and fast for some people, definitely not a piece of rebar by any stretch. You'd really have to try it out and see for yourself, shafts like this can either match up with your timing really well or completely throw you off if it doesn't match your swing. The Atom TS Black is a pretty stout shaft, if you're spinning the driver too much then that isn't at fault.

Taylormade SIM 10.5* Diamana X'17 70TX 
Taylormade SIM Ti V2 15* Kuro Kage XD 80TX || Taylormade SIM Ti Tour Issue 16* HZRDUS T1100 95g
Taylormade M5 19* Tensei Pro White 90TX || Taylormade GAPR Lo 3 19* Kuro Kage 100XTS Hybrid
Taylormade RSI UDI 20* Project X PXi 7.0
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4i-7i 23*- 35* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Bridgestone J40 CB 8i-PW 39*- 48* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Taylormade Milled Grind Raw 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot || Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Pro Platinum

> @Valtiel said:

> Not at all actually. The HZRDUS Yellow has a VERY pronounced softening in the middle of the shaft making it feel very smooth and fast for some people, definitely not a piece of rebar by any stretch. You'd really have to try it out and see for yourself, shafts like this can either match up with your timing really well or completely throw you off if it doesn't match your swing. The Atom TS Black is a pretty stout shaft, if you're spinning the driver too much then that isn't at fault.

I need to hit my current setup outside on monitor. I love the Atmos TS Black. I'm not getting a ballooning flight - visually it's perfect I just think I could get more roll. Glad to hear it's a nice feeling shaft. I may give it a go and if it doesn't work I can always resell as the price is good.

Odyssey White Hot Pro #7 | Odyssey White Hot Pro #1 | Byron Morgan DH89 34/70*/2*

Taylormade TP5X 2021

Ping Hoofer

I have the a hzrdus yellow 6.5 76g shaft in my rogue sz although it is not the HC version. I have a very similar swingspeed to you and this works very well for me. It brought my spin down a few hundred RPM from the other options when I was getting fit.

I think it feels pretty beefy, but in a good way. I never feel like I am losing the clubface when I go after it and try and get a few extra yards. Also at 76 grams it just feels like its easier to keep straight. (That could be all in my head but it's working so I do not care).

> @Lefty96 said:

> I have the a hzrdus yellow 6.5 76g shaft in my rogue sz although it is not the HC version. I have a very similar swingspeed to you and this works very well for me. It brought my spin down a few hundred RPM from the other options when I was getting fit.

>

> I think it feels pretty beefy, but in a good way. I never feel like I am losing the clubface when I go after it and try and get a few extra yards. Also at 76 grams it just feels like its easier to keep straight. (That could be all in my head but it's working so I do not care).

That's great to know. Thank you. I'll give it a go I think.

Taylormade TP5X 2021

Ping Hoofer

Almost everyone fits me in a yellow hzrdus 75 6.5, I’ve hit it a ton in all types of heads and even demo clubs in rounds. My chs is a little bit higher than yours but I personally feel it’s too much shaft for me. I’m 40 btw and don’t want to feel I have to really swing it to hit it, I can’t keep that up for a full round anymore.

The shaft itself feels solid and great, it’s just heavy and for me to get the best out of it I have to swing full which I rarely do now. It will drop your spin quite a bit and feels awesome, it’s just not good when I want to tone it down.

> @Pittknife said:

> Almost everyone fits me in a yellow hzrdus 75 6.5, I’ve hit it a ton in all types of heads and even demo clubs in rounds. My chs is a little bit higher than yours but I personally feel it’s too much shaft for me. I’m 40 btw and don’t want to feel I have to really swing it to hit it, I can’t keep that up for a full round anymore.

>

> The shaft itself feels solid and great, it’s just heavy and for me to get the best out of it I have to swing full which I rarely do now. It will drop your spin quite a bit and feels awesome, it’s just not good when I want to tone it down.

Good to know. I'm 29/very athletic and probably swing more full on than I should. Haven't been playing that long but improved to single digits very fast from what I hear. CHS going up regularly but trying to keep it controlled. I'll see if I can try it somewhere first.

Taylormade TP5X 2021

Ping Hoofer