What does a custom drover cost?

I'm considering getting a new driver, and would like to have it custom fit. The shop I would be going to charges $125 for the fitting, plus the cost of the head, shaft, etc. I've never done this before and want to see if this is in even my budget. I know heads and shafts can vary significantly, but does anyone have an ball park estimates? Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Pauly567 said:

> I'm considering getting a new driver, and would like to have it custom fit. The shop I would be going to charges $125 for the fitting, plus the cost of the head, shaft, etc. I've never done this before and want to see if this is in even my budget. I know heads and shafts can vary significantly, but does anyone have an ball park estimates? Thanks.

Just ask the shop you're getting fit at?

At Cool Clubs, etc, it can get pricey pretty quick. Just ask them, they should have zero problem telling you,

Yadi for President

> @Pauly567 said:

> I'm considering getting a new driver, and would like to have it custom fit. The shop I would be going to charges $125 for the fitting, plus the cost of the head, shaft, etc. I've never done this before and want to see if this is in even my budget. I know heads and shafts can vary significantly, but does anyone have an ball park estimates? Thanks.

Where are you? The fitting should be included in the cost of the driver...

Make sure you are using a good fitter

As of 6/5/20

9.5 Cobra LTD Pro with Aldila Silver 110

13 Degree Adams Speedline with Aldila Alpha 

18 Degree Adams A12 with Proforce V2

4 Utility Sub70 699u 22 degree Proforce V2

5 iron Sub70 639 CB with S400

6-PW Adams CMB with Project X 6.0

50, 54, 60 Vokeys

Tank Counter Balance #7 

> @Pauly567 said:

Is the $125 credited towards the purchase? I'd look around if not.

Ping G410 9*
Tour Edge EXS 3w, 5w
Ping i210 4-U
Ping Glide Stealth 54, 60
Bettinardi BB0
Srixon Q-Star Tour
Ping Hoofer