Jump to content

Tiger Woods - WITB 2019 US Open


GolfWRX
 Share

Recommended Posts

My goodness another pro with the weights not in the fade setting !

I still see a 2i in my mind's eye when I look at TW's bag. Amazed he doesn't have a hybrid worked into the mix yet

  • Like 2

Ping G400 LST 11* Project X 6A4 7.0

Ping G400 3w 15* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 55x

Ping G400 7w 19.5* Blueboard FB Ion 73x

Cally Apex '16 4h 23* Fubuki ax500h x

TMade SIM dhy 5DI 25* Kuro Kage 100x

Srixon ZX7  6 - PW PX Catalyst 100 6.5x
Ping Glide OG 49*, 54*, 59*, 64* SF 125s

Piretti Matera Elite torched
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @TROPICALWIFI said:

> > @brooky333 said:

> > I wonder if he will send that Scotty back to the shop for a clean up!

> > that thing has seen some action

> > brooky333

>

> No chance. Doing that would make it lighter, which is why you will never see Tiger or Spieth do a putter "restoration".

 

Depends on what you consider a "restoration". It has been commented on more than a few times that it does get 'worked' on every now and again. So no, it's not 'untouched'.

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/18544732/golf-tiger-woods-scotty-cameron-world-most-famous-putter

https://golfweek.com/2019/05/08/tiger-woods-magic-putter-scotty-cameron/

  • Like 1

TM M3 440 w/ Speeder Evo II 6.1 TS
TM M5 14* Rocket w/ BB S+ 70  
Taylormade P790 2 UDI w/ DG 105R or M3 19* 5W w/ BB S+ 70

Titleist TS2 19* Hybrid w/ PX Evenflow Blue 85 6.0

4-PW Nike VR Pro MBs w/ DG AMT White R300
Kyoei 52/58 Personal Grinds w/ DG S400s
Odyssey MXM 1W

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have zoomed in as much as possible. There are scratches, but nothing resembling milled marks on the sole. If he hit so many balls the milled marks are gone, so would be the finish. Notice perfectly noticeable on wedges. My gosh I am extremely shocked and surprised the limited (haha) edition TW irons aren’t exactly like Tigers after all..Maybe when asking for Tiger specs, one should ask for the smooth version of the milled grind sole..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @pcs11 said:

> My goodness those tee marks........... wonder what that feels like to pure every single shot you take?

 

My first thought as well! Impressive. Most other pros including myself have tee marks that peel off to the toe.

Epic Flash SZ 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65X
Epic Flash 15.0* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75X
Apex '19 20* Fujikura Atmos HB TS Blue 8X
X-Forged UT 21* KBS C-Taper Lite X
Apex CF19 Combo #5-P KBS $-Taper 120
MD4 Raw 50-S/56-X/60-S KBS 610 120
Odyssey MXM-V #7 "Tank" @ 38"
Snell MTB-X / Chrome Soft X Triple Track

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @kekoa said:

> Is it the reflection or are there no milled marks on the sole of his irons??

 

Lol. At least TM got him a 3 iron.

Epic Speed triple diamond 8.7 TB70 TX

TM 300 mini 13.5 Tensei CK blue 80TX 

TM sim max 18 Aldila rogue proto 85TX 

callaway xforged UT 21* ventus blue 9x 

Titleist T100 4-pw  MMT 125 TX 

Edel  SMS 54 58 MMT 125 TX 

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @Pinging77 said:

> I have zoomed in as much as possible. There are scratches, but nothing resembling milled marks on the sole. If he hit so many balls the milled marks are gone, so would be the finish. Notice perfectly noticeable on wedges. My gosh I am extremely shocked and surprised the limited (haha) edition TW irons aren’t exactly like Tigers after all..Maybe when asking for Tiger specs, one should ask for the smooth version of the milled grind sole..

 

Second pic of the 8 iron looks to show the mill marks near the leading and trailing edge. Faint, but there. Not quite sure the pitchforks need to be raised on this one.

 

TM M3 440 w/ Speeder Evo II 6.1 TS
TM M5 14* Rocket w/ BB S+ 70  
Taylormade P790 2 UDI w/ DG 105R or M3 19* 5W w/ BB S+ 70

Titleist TS2 19* Hybrid w/ PX Evenflow Blue 85 6.0

4-PW Nike VR Pro MBs w/ DG AMT White R300
Kyoei 52/58 Personal Grinds w/ DG S400s
Odyssey MXM 1W

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love the putter pics. Can’t believe how high on the face that wear mark is. He really keeps it down through the hit. So much for the idea that you should hit slightly up on it.

Epic Speed triple diamond 8.7 TB70 TX

TM 300 mini 13.5 Tensei CK blue 80TX 

TM sim max 18 Aldila rogue proto 85TX 

callaway xforged UT 21* ventus blue 9x 

Titleist T100 4-pw  MMT 125 TX 

Edel  SMS 54 58 MMT 125 TX 

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @Golfrnut said:

> > @Pinging77 said:

> > I have zoomed in as much as possible. There are scratches, but nothing resembling milled marks on the sole. If he hit so many balls the milled marks are gone, so would be the finish. Notice perfectly noticeable on wedges. My gosh I am extremely shocked and surprised the limited (haha) edition TW irons aren’t exactly like Tigers after all..Maybe when asking for Tiger specs, one should ask for the smooth version of the milled grind sole..

>

> Second pic of the 8 iron looks to show the mill marks near the leading and trailing edge. Faint, but there. Not quite sure the pitchforks need to be raised on this one.

>

 

He’s just saying the obvious. No need for pitchforks for sure. Everybody has known those irons were only close facsimiles of tigers since they came out.

Epic Speed triple diamond 8.7 TB70 TX

TM 300 mini 13.5 Tensei CK blue 80TX 

TM sim max 18 Aldila rogue proto 85TX 

callaway xforged UT 21* ventus blue 9x 

Titleist T100 4-pw  MMT 125 TX 

Edel  SMS 54 58 MMT 125 TX 

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man, those tee marks on the driver and the wear spot on that putter....inhuman.

Taylormade SIM 10.5* Diamana X'17 70TX || Taylormade SIM 9* Diamana X'17 70X
Taylormade SIM Ti V2 15* Diamana DF 80TX || Taylormade SIM Ti 15* Kuro Kage DCXM 80TX
Taylormade M5 19* Tensei Pro White 90TX || TItleist 915FD 18* Fujikura Motore VC 9.2 Tour Spec X 
Srixon ZX Utility 20* HZRDUS Red 105 6.5 || Taylormade RSI UDI 20* Kuro Kage 100XTS Hybrid  
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4i-7i 23*- 35* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Bridgestone J40 CB 8i-PW 39*- 48* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0

Taylormade Milled Grind Raw 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot || Taylormade Spider X Navy Slant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @cardoustie said:

> My goodness another pro with the weights not in the fade setting !

> I still see a 2i in my mind's eye when I look at TW's bag. Amazed he doesn't have a hybrid worked into the mix yet

 

Its interesting....he was really striping that UDI last year and it seemed like a sure thing in his bag. Then it went away and came back in the form of the GAPR for the open, which he rarely hit, then back to the UDI with a revolving door of shaft changes until it left the bag completely. He seemed to really have a problem with a two way miss before it left the bag, either tugging it hard left or wiping it to the right. I think hell will freeze over if Tiger puts a hybrid in the bag though, hah!

  • Like 1

Taylormade SIM 10.5* Diamana X'17 70TX || Taylormade SIM 9* Diamana X'17 70X
Taylormade SIM Ti V2 15* Diamana DF 80TX || Taylormade SIM Ti 15* Kuro Kage DCXM 80TX
Taylormade M5 19* Tensei Pro White 90TX || TItleist 915FD 18* Fujikura Motore VC 9.2 Tour Spec X 
Srixon ZX Utility 20* HZRDUS Red 105 6.5 || Taylormade RSI UDI 20* Kuro Kage 100XTS Hybrid  
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4i-7i 23*- 35* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Bridgestone J40 CB 8i-PW 39*- 48* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0

Taylormade Milled Grind Raw 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot || Taylormade Spider X Navy Slant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @GolfBum82 said:

> Actually it looks like they are worn down, but if that is the case wouldn’t the finish be worn?

 

Worn down by hand before plating I’m sure.

Epic Speed triple diamond 8.7 TB70 TX

TM 300 mini 13.5 Tensei CK blue 80TX 

TM sim max 18 Aldila rogue proto 85TX 

callaway xforged UT 21* ventus blue 9x 

Titleist T100 4-pw  MMT 125 TX 

Edel  SMS 54 58 MMT 125 TX 

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @Valtiel said:

> > @cardoustie said:

> > My goodness another pro with the weights not in the fade setting !

> > I still see a 2i in my mind's eye when I look at TW's bag. Amazed he doesn't have a hybrid worked into the mix yet

>

> Its interesting....he was really striping that UDI last year and it seemed like a sure thing in his bag. Then it went away and came back in the form of the GAPR for the open, which he rarely hit, then back to the UDI with a revolving door of shaft changes until it left the bag completely. He seemed to really have a problem with a two way miss before it left the bag, either tugging it hard left or wiping it to the right. I think **** will freeze over if Tiger puts a hybrid in the bag though, hah!

 

Keep waiting to see the 2 iron too. He's always given the reasoning that when there is high rough that he usually chosses the fairway wood over the iron. With his schedule being so limited and the tournaments he's been playing favoring the knarley stuff, maybe we are seeing the last of it. Or...maybe it will show back up when it gets back into playoff time in the late summer/fall and the conditions are a little condusive for it.

 

I find it hard to think he would get any grief over it, but he seemed pretty fond of that UDI, I wonder if he ever gets any pressure to keep the newer models in the bag and just isn't as much of a fan.

TM M3 440 w/ Speeder Evo II 6.1 TS
TM M5 14* Rocket w/ BB S+ 70  
Taylormade P790 2 UDI w/ DG 105R or M3 19* 5W w/ BB S+ 70

Titleist TS2 19* Hybrid w/ PX Evenflow Blue 85 6.0

4-PW Nike VR Pro MBs w/ DG AMT White R300
Kyoei 52/58 Personal Grinds w/ DG S400s
Odyssey MXM 1W

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @Golfrnut said:

> > @Valtiel said:

> > > @cardoustie said:

> > > My goodness another pro with the weights not in the fade setting !

> > > I still see a 2i in my mind's eye when I look at TW's bag. Amazed he doesn't have a hybrid worked into the mix yet

> >

> > Its interesting....he was really striping that UDI last year and it seemed like a sure thing in his bag. Then it went away and came back in the form of the GAPR for the open, which he rarely hit, then back to the UDI with a revolving door of shaft changes until it left the bag completely. He seemed to really have a problem with a two way miss before it left the bag, either tugging it hard left or wiping it to the right. I think **** will freeze over if Tiger puts a hybrid in the bag though, hah!

>

> Keep waiting to see the 2 iron too. He's always given the reasoning that when there is high rough that he usually chosses the fairway wood over the iron. With his schedule being so limited and the tournaments he's been playing favoring the knarley stuff, maybe we are seeing the last of it. Or...maybe it will show back up when it gets back into playoff time in the late summer/fall and the conditions are a little condusive for it.

>

> I find it hard to think he would get any grief over it, but he seemed pretty fond of that UDI, I wonder if he ever gets any pressure to keep the newer models in the bag and just isn't as much of a fan.

 

What i'm curious about was all the shaft switching. He had been playing the Project X PXi in his 2-iron even during the Nike period and it made the switch over to the UDI. It was the only reason I even looked at the shaft as a driving iron option and it turned out to be perfect. Then all of the sudden hes got 1-off Tensei hybrid Oranges and Whites and then back to steel but Dynamic Gold instead and then I saw something about a standard Project X Rifle? Seemed like he was really trying to find something and I wonder what made him ever go away from what was working in the first place. Maybe it was True Temper discontinuing the PXi? We'll never know I guess, but its stuff like that that I find interesting.

Taylormade SIM 10.5* Diamana X'17 70TX || Taylormade SIM 9* Diamana X'17 70X
Taylormade SIM Ti V2 15* Diamana DF 80TX || Taylormade SIM Ti 15* Kuro Kage DCXM 80TX
Taylormade M5 19* Tensei Pro White 90TX || TItleist 915FD 18* Fujikura Motore VC 9.2 Tour Spec X 
Srixon ZX Utility 20* HZRDUS Red 105 6.5 || Taylormade RSI UDI 20* Kuro Kage 100XTS Hybrid  
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4i-7i 23*- 35* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Bridgestone J40 CB 8i-PW 39*- 48* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0

Taylormade Milled Grind Raw 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot || Taylormade Spider X Navy Slant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @Valtiel said:

> > @Golfrnut said:

> > > @Valtiel said:

> > > > @cardoustie said:

> > > > My goodness another pro with the weights not in the fade setting !

> > > > I still see a 2i in my mind's eye when I look at TW's bag. Amazed he doesn't have a hybrid worked into the mix yet

> > >

> > > Its interesting....he was really striping that UDI last year and it seemed like a sure thing in his bag. Then it went away and came back in the form of the GAPR for the open, which he rarely hit, then back to the UDI with a revolving door of shaft changes until it left the bag completely. He seemed to really have a problem with a two way miss before it left the bag, either tugging it hard left or wiping it to the right. I think **** will freeze over if Tiger puts a hybrid in the bag though, hah!

> >

> > Keep waiting to see the 2 iron too. He's always given the reasoning that when there is high rough that he usually chosses the fairway wood over the iron. With his schedule being so limited and the tournaments he's been playing favoring the knarley stuff, maybe we are seeing the last of it. Or...maybe it will show back up when it gets back into playoff time in the late summer/fall and the conditions are a little condusive for it.

> >

> > I find it hard to think he would get any grief over it, but he seemed pretty fond of that UDI, I wonder if he ever gets any pressure to keep the newer models in the bag and just isn't as much of a fan.

>

> What i'm curious about was all the shaft switching. He had been playing the Project X PXi in his 2-iron even during the Nike period and it made the switch over to the UDI. It was the only reason I even looked at the shaft as a driving iron option and it turned out to be perfect. Then all of the sudden hes got 1-off Tensei hybrid Oranges and Whites and then back to steel but Dynamic Gold instead and then I saw something about a standard Project X Rifle? Seemed like he was really trying to find something and I wonder what made him ever go away from what was working in the first place. Maybe it was True Temper discontinuing the PXi? We'll never know I guess, but its stuff like that that I find interesting.

 

He's always been a fan of wanting to hit the ball high when he feels like he needs to, so perhaps he's lost that ability to reliably do it for whatever reason...hense the searching. Maybe that's another reason we haven't seen it in the bag this year?

TM M3 440 w/ Speeder Evo II 6.1 TS
TM M5 14* Rocket w/ BB S+ 70  
Taylormade P790 2 UDI w/ DG 105R or M3 19* 5W w/ BB S+ 70

Titleist TS2 19* Hybrid w/ PX Evenflow Blue 85 6.0

4-PW Nike VR Pro MBs w/ DG AMT White R300
Kyoei 52/58 Personal Grinds w/ DG S400s
Odyssey MXM 1W

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking back at when these irons first came into his bag. there were no mill marks then either.

 

I

Driver: Titleist TSi3 Ventus blue 6x

3 wood: Titleist Tsi2 15 Ventus blue 7x

& Wood: Titleist TSi2 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; LAB DF2.1
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @Golfrnut said:

> > @Valtiel said:

> > > @Golfrnut said:

> > > > @Valtiel said:

> > > > > @cardoustie said:

> > > > > My goodness another pro with the weights not in the fade setting !

> > > > > I still see a 2i in my mind's eye when I look at TW's bag. Amazed he doesn't have a hybrid worked into the mix yet

> > > >

> > > > Its interesting....he was really striping that UDI last year and it seemed like a sure thing in his bag. Then it went away and came back in the form of the GAPR for the open, which he rarely hit, then back to the UDI with a revolving door of shaft changes until it left the bag completely. He seemed to really have a problem with a two way miss before it left the bag, either tugging it hard left or wiping it to the right. I think **** will freeze over if Tiger puts a hybrid in the bag though, hah!

> > >

> > > Keep waiting to see the 2 iron too. He's always given the reasoning that when there is high rough that he usually chosses the fairway wood over the iron. With his schedule being so limited and the tournaments he's been playing favoring the knarley stuff, maybe we are seeing the last of it. Or...maybe it will show back up when it gets back into playoff time in the late summer/fall and the conditions are a little condusive for it.

> > >

> > > I find it hard to think he would get any grief over it, but he seemed pretty fond of that UDI, I wonder if he ever gets any pressure to keep the newer models in the bag and just isn't as much of a fan.

> >

> > What i'm curious about was all the shaft switching. He had been playing the Project X PXi in his 2-iron even during the Nike period and it made the switch over to the UDI. It was the only reason I even looked at the shaft as a driving iron option and it turned out to be perfect. Then all of the sudden hes got 1-off Tensei hybrid Oranges and Whites and then back to steel but Dynamic Gold instead and then I saw something about a standard Project X Rifle? Seemed like he was really trying to find something and I wonder what made him ever go away from what was working in the first place. Maybe it was True Temper discontinuing the PXi? We'll never know I guess, but its stuff like that that I find interesting.

>

> He's always been a fan of wanting to hit the ball high when he feels like he needs to, so perhaps he's lost that ability to reliably do it for whatever reason...hense the searching. Maybe that's another reason we haven't seen it in the bag this year?

 

Yeah that makes sense, I know hes talked about that in clinics re: attacking par 5s so it could just easily be a concerted effort to keep that attack option in the bag. One thing that has definitely changed in conjunction with the 2-iron leaving the bag is dialing back with the driver too. He was hitting 180mph ball speeds last year and he is down in the high 160's to low 170's now, so the 5w probably makes more sense from a distance standpoint now too.

Taylormade SIM 10.5* Diamana X'17 70TX || Taylormade SIM 9* Diamana X'17 70X
Taylormade SIM Ti V2 15* Diamana DF 80TX || Taylormade SIM Ti 15* Kuro Kage DCXM 80TX
Taylormade M5 19* Tensei Pro White 90TX || TItleist 915FD 18* Fujikura Motore VC 9.2 Tour Spec X 
Srixon ZX Utility 20* HZRDUS Red 105 6.5 || Taylormade RSI UDI 20* Kuro Kage 100XTS Hybrid  
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4i-7i 23*- 35* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Bridgestone J40 CB 8i-PW 39*- 48* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0

Taylormade Milled Grind Raw 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot || Taylormade Spider X Navy Slant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 RSM Classic - Discussion and Links
      2021 RSM Classic - Monday
      2021 RSM Classic - Tuesday #1
      2021 RSM Classic - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Trey Mullinax - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Brett Drewitt - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Matt Wallace - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Josh Creel - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Ben Crane - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Justin Lower - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Adam Svensson - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Brendon Todd - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Webb Simpson - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Chesson Hadley - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Kiradech Aphibarnrat - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Bill Haas - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Max Homa - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Nick Watney - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
       
       
      New Odyssey Tri Hot putters - 2021 RSM Classic
       
       
       
       
      • 1 reply
    • 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      Pat Perez - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Tony Finau - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Kramer Hickok - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Paul Barjon - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Nate Lashley - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Seamus Powers - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Dylan Frittelli - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      C.T. Pan - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Chase Koepka - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Branden Grace - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Marc Leishman - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Martin Laird - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Shane Lowery - WITB - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
       
      Cameron CT T-11 putter - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      New Graphite Design shafts - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Cameron cover from 2021 ZOZO Championship - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Bettinardi covers - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Cameron CT putters - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
       
       
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #4
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #1
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #2
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #3
       
       
       
       
      • 1 reply
    • APPLY NOW: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Putter (Early Access) Member Testing! 10 Testers Needed!
      L.A.B. Golf is choosing ten GolfWRX members to receive their MEZZ.1 putter early and put their brand new product to the test before reporting back to the community about what they see. The selected testers will be one of the first to experience the MEZZ.1 from L.A.B. GOLF, their newest Lie Angle Balanced design, ahead of it's January 2022 launch!
       
      About The L.A.B. Golf Mezz.1 Putter
      MEZZ.1 is our new mid-mallet putter that’s fully CNC machined from a billet of 6061 aircraft aluminum (body) and 303 stainless steel (midsection) to create our best-feeling — and we think best looking — putter to date. It includes 10 weights (eight on the bottom, two on the sides) that allow us to individually build each putter to a golfer’s exact specifications.
       
      How To Apply
      In a post below, answer the following questions.
       
      1. City, State?
      2. Handicap?
      3. What is your current putter?
      4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?
      5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?
      6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?
       
      That's it! @labgolf and GolfWRX will choose the testers in about 2 weeks! This testing event is for good-standing members in the USA only!
       
      • 435 replies
    • 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #1
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Adam Scott - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Rose - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Collin Morikawa - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Jason Day - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Thomas - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Erik Van Rooyen - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Matt Jones - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Davis - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Smith - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Byeong Hun An - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Min Kyu - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Joohyung Kim - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Tommy Fleetwood - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jordan Spieth - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Lucas Glover - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Keegan Bradley - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
       
       
       
      Gary Woodland's new Cameron putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Kevin Na's new Odyssey/Toulon putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jucie wedges & Proto irons - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
       
       
       
       
      • 6 replies
    • 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      Links:
       
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Ian Poulter - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Corey Conners - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Matt NeSmith - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Doug Ghim - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Cameron Las Vegas covers - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX shafts - 2021 Shriners Hospitals doe Children Open
       
       

       
      • 15 replies

×
×
  • Create New...