2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

2019 Titleist T100 irons

> @amking said:

> Can anyone confirm MAP pricing for T100/T200 and T300?

>

> Going for Titleist Thursday next week!

I've just seen this:

T100 and T200: $1399 ($175 individual iron)

-T100 4-PW

-T200 4-PW-W

T300: $999 ($125 individual iron)

- T300 4-PW-W

Titleist TSR3 8 deg - Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6X

Titleist TSi3 15 deg - Fujikura Ventus Black 8X

Titleist TSR3 19 deg - Fujikura Ventus Black HB 9TX

Titleist T200 4 - TT DG TI X100

Titleist T100 (2019) 5-PW - TT DG TI X100

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 50.12 F - TT DG TI X100

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 54.14 F - TT DG TI S400

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 58.08 M - TT DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Titleist ProV1

> @therealjonzone said:

> > @ryan983 said:

> > > @pascoe said:

> > > For those that have hit these, are you seeing significant distance gains? I did a fitting a few weeks back and the fitter was suggesting he saw a full club difference compared to the 718-AP2.

> >

> >

> > I was hitting the T100 and the MB 7 iron the same yardage, spin, etc to my 714 ap2’s.

>

> I don’t think AP2 loyalists are looking for breakthrough distance or ball speed.

>

> They want consistent spin, launch window, great feel and flawless turf interaction regardless of terrain. If you check those boxes, you’ll inevitably get more distance just because of the strike.

No argument here. T100 and MB being the same as my 714 AP2’s is positive to me.

> @"LL Cool L" said:

> T100 have much less forgiveness than ap2, and feel like a rock. Might as well go cb. T200 is nice, but jacked lofts are a turnoff. Sticking with ap2 for now.

I’m having this dilemma after hitting T100 and T200 today. T200 were more forgiving and felt “stronger” and I think felt more or less the same as the T100. But then I got home and saw those lofts - my goodness that Pw end loft is a problem. I though it was 44 or 45, but 43 is crazy. I’d love to order the T200s but have to rethink my whole bag unfortunately. I guess maybe you go 1* weak and then a 49* gap wedge? But also not sure I felt as bad about T100 as you. If you go loft vs. loft, it should be no surprise that the 200s had a better flight - they’re literally a whole club stronger lofted.

Edit - was just looking...best I can come up with is you order T200 5-GW 1 degree strong lofted. That gets you a more normal lofted set with the same benefits of the T200

Bounce will increase by the same degree as loft is weakened. It's a linear relationship.

As for offset, I think I've read the general rule of thumb is that offset changes by .75mm for each degree of loft change. Increase loft -> decrease offset. Decrease loft -> increase offset. Although In my own experience it seems that decreasing loft has a bit more impact on offset than increasing loft.

Rogue ST LS 10.5 | TSi2 15 | G425 4H 20.5 | ZX4 4 | ZX5 5-P | CBX ZC 48 & 52.5 | Glide 2.0 Stealth 58 | Itsy Bitsy Spider | TP5x

> @CallawayLefty said:

> > @"LL Cool L" said:

> > T100 have much less forgiveness than ap2, and feel like a rock. Might as well go cb. T200 is nice, but jacked lofts are a turnoff. Sticking with ap2 for now.

>

> I’m having this dilemma after hitting T100 and T200 today. T200 were more forgiving and felt “stronger” and I think felt more or less the same as the T100. But then I got home and saw those lofts - my goodness that Pw end loft is a problem. I though it was 44 or 45, but 43 is crazy. I’d love to order the T200s but have to rethink my whole bag unfortunately. I guess maybe you go 1* weak and then a 49* gap wedge? But also not sure I felt as bad about T100 as you. If you go loft vs. loft, it should be no surprise that the 200s had a better flight - they’re literally a whole club stronger lofted.

>

> Edit - was just looking...best I can come up with is you order T200 5-GW 1 degree strong lofted. That gets you a more normal lofted set with the same benefits of the T200

I think you’ll find that the majority of the 80’s 90’s and part of the 00’s, typical specs on traditional irons, with an 8 club setup, were the longest iron at 21 degrees and the shortest iron at 48 degrees. Numbers on the bottom of the club are meaningless. The T200 have essentially gone back to vintage lofts of an 8 club setup.

> @Llortamaisey said:

> > @CallawayLefty said:

> > > @"LL Cool L" said:

> > > T100 have much less forgiveness than ap2, and feel like a rock. Might as well go cb. T200 is nice, but jacked lofts are a turnoff. Sticking with ap2 for now.

> >

> > I’m having this dilemma after hitting T100 and T200 today. T200 were more forgiving and felt “stronger” and I think felt more or less the same as the T100. But then I got home and saw those lofts - my goodness that Pw end loft is a problem. I though it was 44 or 45, but 43 is crazy. I’d love to order the T200s but have to rethink my whole bag unfortunately. I guess maybe you go 1* weak and then a 49* gap wedge? But also not sure I felt as bad about T100 as you. If you go loft vs. loft, it should be no surprise that the 200s had a better flight - they’re literally a whole club stronger lofted.

> >

> > Edit - was just looking...best I can come up with is you order T200 5-GW 1 degree strong lofted. That gets you a more normal lofted set with the same benefits of the T200

> I think you’ll find that the majority of the 80’s 90’s and part of the 00’s, typical specs on traditional irons, with an 8 club setup, were the longest iron at 21 degrees and the shortest iron at 48 degrees. Numbers on the bottom of the club are meaningless. The T200 have essentially gone back to vintage lofts of an 8 club setup.

>

I’m not worried about the whole “just a number on the bottom of the club” argument. Just having trouble figuring out how to build a bag when I have a 19* that 100% won’t be coming out of my bag and have typically played a 50/54/58 wedge setup. Maybe it’s go 1 weak throughout the set an figure out gapping to get the PW to 45. That’s probably more doable.

I’d really like to make it work as the club felt fantastic to me. But I cannot go from 43 to 50. That’s like a 30+ yard gap.

• Like 1

> @SugarPenguin said:

> Was thinking of upgrading my 716 AP2 but so far not loving the look of these at all - which is really disappointing.

> The 200 and 300 are hideous and I’m a massive Titleist fan.

>

> The 620 CB though look incredible...

> Shame I couldn’t game them ?.

The 200 are far from hideous in my opinion...not half bad.

> @CallawayLefty said:

> > @SugarPenguin said:

> > Was thinking of upgrading my 716 AP2 but so far not loving the look of these at all - which is really disappointing.

> > The 200 and 300 are hideous and I’m a massive Titleist fan.

> >

> > The 620 CB though look incredible...

> > Shame I couldn’t game them ?.

>

> The 200 are far from hideous in my opinion...not half bad.

>

For the price you want them to be a bit sexier than not half bad.

I’m just disappointed more than anything.

Titleist products look sleek and professional. They have a minimalist look. The T-series just look gimmicky and just doesn’t seem to fit. If Callaway or TaylorMade produced these looks I’d be like “meh ok - not bad”

?

> @CallawayLefty said:

> > @Llortamaisey said:

> > > @CallawayLefty said:

> > > > @"LL Cool L" said:

> > > > T100 have much less forgiveness than ap2, and feel like a rock. Might as well go cb. T200 is nice, but jacked lofts are a turnoff. Sticking with ap2 for now.

> > >

> > > I’m having this dilemma after hitting T100 and T200 today. T200 were more forgiving and felt “stronger” and I think felt more or less the same as the T100. But then I got home and saw those lofts - my goodness that Pw end loft is a problem. I though it was 44 or 45, but 43 is crazy. I’d love to order the T200s but have to rethink my whole bag unfortunately. I guess maybe you go 1* weak and then a 49* gap wedge? But also not sure I felt as bad about T100 as you. If you go loft vs. loft, it should be no surprise that the 200s had a better flight - they’re literally a whole club stronger lofted.

> > >

> > > Edit - was just looking...best I can come up with is you order T200 5-GW 1 degree strong lofted. That gets you a more normal lofted set with the same benefits of the T200

> > I think you’ll find that the majority of the 80’s 90’s and part of the 00’s, typical specs on traditional irons, with an 8 club setup, were the longest iron at 21 degrees and the shortest iron at 48 degrees. Numbers on the bottom of the club are meaningless. The T200 have essentially gone back to vintage lofts of an 8 club setup.

> >

>

> I’m not worried about the whole “just a number on the bottom of the club” argument. Just having trouble figuring out how to build a bag when I have a 19* that 100% won’t be coming out of my bag and have typically played a 50/54/58 wedge setup. Maybe it’s go 1 weak throughout the set an figure out gapping to get the PW to 45. That’s probably more doable.

>

> I’d really like to make it work as the club felt fantastic to me. But I cannot go from 43 to 50. That’s like a 30+ yard gap.

Understood. Have you thought about a 48 - 54 - 60 setup? I know 6 degrees sounds like a lot but I’ve played this setup before and it’s not as bad as you think. I got about 15 yard gaps between my wedges and they were easy to take 5-7 yards off when needed. However, I would not recommend 6 degree gaps if you swing extra hard at your wedges. The gapping won’t work as well.

> @"LL Cool L" said:

> T100 have much less forgiveness than ap2, and feel like a rock. Might as well go cb. T200 is nice, but jacked lofts are a turnoff. Sticking with ap2 for now.

I agree with this as well but the feeling is fine for me. Titleist is going to lose a ton of business because there is a big gap between T100 and T200. CBs spin way too much. Need something more playable like T200's but a bit smaller and standard lofts like AP2/T100. Makes me really unsure I want to buy a new set of these when I like AP2 718 better than the 100 and 200. Need to test out the T100's a lot more but I'm strongly considering buying P760/790 combo set instead of these unfortunately. Life long Titleist player until this year when I tried Mizuno but I miss the forgiveness of my AP2s.

• Like 1

Titleist ProV1

Hit them all today, 100s are top contender for next year's bag. Hated AP3, but this 200s, WOW!! Titleist has a great line up for next year, IMO!

• Like 1

Ping Hoofer Lite

TM Qi10 10.5*

TM Qi10 4/7W

Mizuno 243 5-GW

Mizuno T24 54/S, 58/D

Mizuno OMOI #2

Mizuno RB Tour

Super Bowl LII Champions Fly Eagles Fly! 🦅

> @HappyGilmore22 said:

> > @"LL Cool L" said:

> > T100 have much less forgiveness than ap2, and feel like a rock. Might as well go cb. T200 is nice, but jacked lofts are a turnoff. Sticking with ap2 for now.

> I agree with this as well but the feeling is fine for me. Titleist is going to lose a ton of business because there is a big gap between T100 and T200. CBs spin way too much. Need something more playable like T200's but a bit smaller and standard lofts like AP2/T100. Makes me really unsure I want to buy a new set of these when I like AP2 718 better than the 100 and 200. Need to test out the T100's a lot more but I'm strongly considering buying P760/790 combo set instead of these unfortunately. Life long Titleist player until this year when I tried Mizuno but I miss the forgiveness of my AP2s.

>

>

Exactly my sentiment!!

CALLAWAY ROGUE ST MAX TD TC - 10.5 - MMT 60

TAYLORMADE Stealth Plus- 15 / 18 - PX Hzrdus Red

TAYLORMADE Gapr Hi - 22 - KBS Hybrid

TITLEIST '23 T200 - 5-PW - Steelfiber i95

VOKEY SM9 Blk 48/53/58- KBS Hi Rev 2.0 / TM Kia Ma Montecarlo

Went into testning expecting to leave with 620cb. Being sensitive to offset ap2 has lever been an option for me. Left the fitting with t100. Looks like cb at address, performance like ap2. Great evolution of cb/ap2, great job titleist!

• Like 1

Driver: Ping G425 MAX 9* Aldila Rogue White 130 70stiff 45.25 inches -D4
4 Wood: Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero 16.5* Accra TZ5 60 M4 43 inches -D4

6 wood: Taylormade M6 6-wood 19.5* Fujikura Evolution II 41.5 inches -D4 (yes M6 ladies head)
Drivning iron: Titleist U510 2-iron Fujikura ATMOS black 9s
Irons: Mizuno 921 Forged 4-9 irons Fujikura Pro 115i Tour Spec -D4
Vokey SM8 46* Fujikura Pro 115i Tour Spec -D4
Vokey SM8 51.5* Fujikura Pro 115i Tour Spec -D5 (50* bent weak to 51.5*, F sole)
Vokey SM8 57* Mitsubishi MMT 105 stiff -D6 (56* bent weak to 57*, M sole)
Odyssey Bird of Prey Stroke Lab Black 34 inches

> @frj76 said:

> Went into testning expecting to leave with 620cb. Being sensitive to offset ap2 has lever been an option for me. Left the fitting with t100. Looks like cb at address, performance like ap2. Great evolution of cb/ap2, great job titleist!

Will agree the T100 is a perfect blend of AP2 and 620 CB. Issue is the T200 is more of an AP3 and T300 blend so they essentially created a wide gap between T100 and T200 where a lot of golfers sit who don't struggle with distance wanting standard lofts and don't want long blade length/chunky irons. Wish they could have just slimmed the AP2 topline down and kept everything else the same in that club.

Titleist ProV1

> @HappyGilmore22 said:

> Will agree the T100 is a perfect blend of AP2 and 620 CB. Issue is the T200 is more of an AP3 and T300 blend so they essentially created a wide gap between T100 and T200 where a lot of golfers sit who don't struggle with distance wanting standard lofts and don't want long blade length/chunky irons. Wish they could have just slimmed the AP2 topline down and kept everything else the same in that club.

I ordered my T-series combo set the same as I did with my AP3/AP2... The T200 4i 1º weak & 5i 2º weak, then 6-P stock T100 lofts. I find this puts the gapping in the long/mid irons more manageable.

TSR3 9º Driver - Helium Black 5F5 @ 46”     

TSR2 15º Fwy - LinQ M40X Blue 7F5     

TSR2 18º Hyb  - Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F5
T200 #4 @ 1º Weak - Recoil Proto Utility 110F5

T100 #5-P - Modus 120X

SM10 Raw 50.12F @ 51º, 56.12D, 60.08M @ 61º - Mouds 120X
SeeMore Mini Giant Deep Flange - SuperStroke Flatso 1.0

Pro V1 - Yellow

> @CallawayLefty said:

> > @Llortamaisey said:

> > > @CallawayLefty said:

> > > > @"LL Cool L" said:

> > > > T100 have much less forgiveness than ap2, and feel like a rock. Might as well go cb. T200 is nice, but jacked lofts are a turnoff. Sticking with ap2 for now.

> > >

> > > I’m having this dilemma after hitting T100 and T200 today. T200 were more forgiving and felt “stronger” and I think felt more or less the same as the T100. But then I got home and saw those lofts - my goodness that Pw end loft is a problem. I though it was 44 or 45, but 43 is crazy. I’d love to order the T200s but have to rethink my whole bag unfortunately. I guess maybe you go 1* weak and then a 49* gap wedge? But also not sure I felt as bad about T100 as you. If you go loft vs. loft, it should be no surprise that the 200s had a better flight - they’re literally a whole club stronger lofted.

> > >

> > > Edit - was just looking...best I can come up with is you order T200 5-GW 1 degree strong lofted. That gets you a more normal lofted set with the same benefits of the T200

> > I think you’ll find that the majority of the 80’s 90’s and part of the 00’s, typical specs on traditional irons, with an 8 club setup, were the longest iron at 21 degrees and the shortest iron at 48 degrees. Numbers on the bottom of the club are meaningless. The T200 have essentially gone back to vintage lofts of an 8 club setup.

> >

>

> I’m not worried about the whole “just a number on the bottom of the club” argument. Just having trouble figuring out how to build a bag when I have a 19* that 100% won’t be coming out of my bag and have typically played a 50/54/58 wedge setup. Maybe it’s go 1 weak throughout the set an figure out gapping to get the PW to 45. That’s probably more doable.

>

> I’d really like to make it work as the club felt fantastic to me. But I cannot go from 43 to 50. That’s like a 30+ yard gap.

Just ordered a set of T200 for my son. He was coming from JPX 919 Tour 5-PW and 50/54/60 Vokey SM7. Ended up going T200 5-GW and 54 Vokey bent to 53 and 58 Vokey. We’ll see how it goes. Probably won’t be delivered for another few weeks? If it does not work we can drop the T200 gap wedge, maybe weaken the short irons and go back to 3 Vokey setup.

BTW the T100 went nowhere for him. He liked the look and feel but they were just really short and spiny. The JPX919 were good distance but just spiny and a bit too inconsistent.The T200 were perfect spin, launch and descent angle and dispersion much improved.

• Like 1

Ping 430 LST 10.5, Ping Tour 2.0 Chrome 65X
Ping 425 17, 19 & 22 deg hybrids,  Ping Tour 85X
Mizuno 923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, DG 105 
Mizuno S23 54 deg wedge

Vokey SM6 60 K wedge
Mizuno IOMI #3 putter

Titleist ProV1x 

Vessel Lux Lite Bag

> @MyShortGameSucks said:

> > @CallawayLefty said:

> > > @Llortamaisey said:

> > > > @CallawayLefty said:

> > > > > @"LL Cool L" said:

> > > > > T100 have much less forgiveness than ap2, and feel like a rock. Might as well go cb. T200 is nice, but jacked lofts are a turnoff. Sticking with ap2 for now.

> > > >

> > > > I’m having this dilemma after hitting T100 and T200 today. T200 were more forgiving and felt “stronger” and I think felt more or less the same as the T100. But then I got home and saw those lofts - my goodness that Pw end loft is a problem. I though it was 44 or 45, but 43 is crazy. I’d love to order the T200s but have to rethink my whole bag unfortunately. I guess maybe you go 1* weak and then a 49* gap wedge? But also not sure I felt as bad about T100 as you. If you go loft vs. loft, it should be no surprise that the 200s had a better flight - they’re literally a whole club stronger lofted.

> > > >

> > > > Edit - was just looking...best I can come up with is you order T200 5-GW 1 degree strong lofted. That gets you a more normal lofted set with the same benefits of the T200

> > > I think you’ll find that the majority of the 80’s 90’s and part of the 00’s, typical specs on traditional irons, with an 8 club setup, were the longest iron at 21 degrees and the shortest iron at 48 degrees. Numbers on the bottom of the club are meaningless. The T200 have essentially gone back to vintage lofts of an 8 club setup.

> > >

> >

> > I’m not worried about the whole “just a number on the bottom of the club” argument. Just having trouble figuring out how to build a bag when I have a 19* that 100% won’t be coming out of my bag and have typically played a 50/54/58 wedge setup. Maybe it’s go 1 weak throughout the set an figure out gapping to get the PW to 45. That’s probably more doable.

> >

> > I’d really like to make it work as the club felt fantastic to me. But I cannot go from 43 to 50. That’s like a 30+ yard gap.

>

> Just ordered a set of T200 for my son. He was coming from JPX 919 Tour 5-PW and 50/54/60 Vokey SM7. Ended up going T200 5-GW and 54 Vokey bent to 53 and 58 Vokey. We’ll see how it goes. Probably won’t be delivered for another few weeks? If it does not work we can drop the T200 gap wedge, maybe weaken the short irons and go back to 3 Vokey setup.

>

> BTW the T100 went nowhere for him. He liked the look and feel but they were just really short and spiny. The JPX919 were good distance but just spiny and a bit too inconsistent.The T200 were perfect spin, launch and descent angle and dispersion much improved.

>

That’s probably what I would do too. The T100 felt really good to me, and if I’d have to say how much shorter they were than the T200, I’d say it was about what you’d expect from the 4* difference between the two 7 irons. That’s the part I can’t get my arms around yet - whether it’s all just a loft issue. I sure was hitting that T200 well though. I have a fitting in the 27th so will have a chance to mess with it a bit more. I almost wish they would give you a MB/CB/T100 6 iron head to demo against the T200 7 iron head. I think anyone being objective would have to agree that 7 iron vs 7 iron is just not a fair fight.

Buddy of mine who’s had every single AP2 since the beginning, and multiple sets of each, text me the other day saying the T100 were way too small. Didn’t compare at all to the AP2s in terms of forgiveness. Very discouraging as that was the AP2s best quality. Tour players all the way to 12HC gaming them from what I’ve seen. These will not suit that same range.

TSr2 10 Tensei Blue 65

TSr2 15 Tensei Blue 75

TSr2 21 Tensei Blue 75

Black T100.S 4-P LZ 6.0

Black SM9 48.10.F, 54.10.S, 62.08.M

Jet Set Newport 2 

Hit the demo 7 iron in CB, T100 and T200 yesterday and liked them all. Great shapes on the CB and T100. The one thing that got me for some reason was that the T100 is really thin up top which I think most people want, but there is really not much meat up there at all and I was hitting off of a soft mat and caught a few high on the face and they stung like nothing I've hit in a long time. Honestly, that's not a real world problem for me as I hit almost everything low on the face when not a super fluffy lie, but it was something I noticed. Other than that, I had my heart set on the new Mizuno's but these have me thinking based on looks alone.... It really may come down to satin vs chrome for me.

Ai Smoke ♦️♦️♦️ 9* Ventus TR Blue 6x

BRNR Mini 13.5 Kaili White 60x

TSR3 18* Ventus TR Red 7x
TSR3 24* IZ 95x
Ping Blueprint S 5-PW $-Taper 120

PING S159 50, 55, 60h 
Phantom X 7

I ordered my set today. I hit the demo 7 iron indoors and it went the distance I was expecting and, more importantly, it went the SAME distance every time.

Titleist TSR2 - 8* Ventus Red TR 6X
Titleist TSi2 - 15* - Ventus Red TR 7X
Titleist TSR3 19* Hybrid
Titleist U500 - 4 iron DG TI X-100
Titleist T100 5-9 DG TI X-100
Titleist Vokey SM9 (46*, 52*, 56*, 60*) raw 
Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5

I just looked at the specs on the titleist site for the t100 and I can't believe how far they've jacked up the lofts. 43 degree pw? that is a deal breaker for me most likely.

TSi3 10 @ 10.75 Ventus Black 6x 45"

TS2 15* Hzrdus smoke black 70g 6.5 43"

TS3 18* Hzrdus smoke black RDX  80g 6.5 41.5"

New Level NLU-01 22* and 25* Hzrdus smoke black rdx 100g 6.5
New Level 902-OS 6-P (KBS tour 130x) -1* weak on each

Vokey sm8 50@49/12 KBS $ taper HT 130, Sm9 54@53/10S,

58/4T KBS $ taper HT 125 or 58/8m DGx100 mid TI
L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1 35"/ 69* Press II

> @B_of_H said:

> I just looked at the specs on the titleist site for the t100 and I can't believe how far they've jacked up the lofts. 43 degree pw? that is a deal breaker for me most likely.

You must have been looking at the T200. The T100 PW is 46 degrees.

• Like 1

TSR3 TSi3 3 Wood | 915H 18 |  T150 4-PW Vokey SM9  50, 54, 58 |  Ping PLD Anser 2D

> @B_of_H said:

> I just looked at the specs on the titleist site for the t100 and I can't believe how far they've jacked up the lofts. 43 degree pw? that is a deal breaker for me most likely.

INCORRECT

Titleist TSR2 8.25* Project X EvenFlow T1100 White 6.0
Titleist TSR3 15* Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist U505 3 Iron Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist T200/T150 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM9 50.08F, 54.12D (Raw) & 60.04L (Raw) True Temper S200
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1 2023

> @MattyO1984 said:

> > @B_of_H said:

> > I just looked at the specs on the titleist site for the t100 and I can't believe how far they've jacked up the lofts. 43 degree pw? that is a deal breaker for me most likely.

>

> INCORRECT

46° PW

TSr3 8° VENTUS RED TR 7X

TSr3 3W 15° VENTUS RED TR 8X

2023 T200 2/17°

2023 T200 4-PW, GW

SM10 52, 58 M-Grind

PIRETTI POTENZA WB

TitleistSmaller.jpg.5bc014a5893add877cc9ffa452af52bd.jpg