2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Epon 305

boycer

I just hit these clubs after an extensive fitting from Joe Kwok in the SF Bay Area. And now, I have a full set, 5 iron through lob wedge on order. They felt awesome, a great feel at contact. But be advised that I’m not the club ho that many here are. My comparison was an older set of Mizuno JPX Pros that I’ve been playing for 8 years.

I wasn’t planning on spending what these clubs cost, particularly with the Mitsubishi graphite shafts, but you know how it goes. Once you hit them you’re hooked. I’ve been working like a dog this year, so these are a present to myself :-)

The choices of forged CB club heads that are easily tweaked by a good fitter seems to be limited. These felt the best and look good to my eye at address. They have a nice thin top line. And overall, just a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. Can’t wait to play them!

Callaway Epic Flash Driver & 3 Wood with Mitsubishi shafts

Callaway 3 Hybrid & 5 Hybrid

Epon AF 305 5 iron - Lob Wedge with Mitsubishi Shafts

Odyssey Tank Versa #7 Putter

Bridgestone Tour B RXS ball

Yep, got those. The basic set goes though gap wedge. Got the 52 degree which he will tweak to 53 degrees, and the 58 degree which he will tweak to 59 degrees. He’s doing that to make sure they have the proper bounce for my game.

Callaway Epic Flash Driver & 3 Wood with Mitsubishi shafts

Callaway 3 Hybrid & 5 Hybrid

Epon AF 305 5 iron - Lob Wedge with Mitsubishi Shafts

Odyssey Tank Versa #7 Putter

Bridgestone Tour B RXS ball

> @Sanfran328 said:

> I just hit these clubs after an extensive fitting from Joe Kwok in the SF Bay Area. And now, I have a full set, 5 iron through lob wedge on order. They felt awesome, a great feel at contact. But be advised that I’m not the club ho that many here are. My comparison was an older set of Mizuno JPX Pros that I’ve been playing for 8 years.

>

> I wasn’t planning on spending what these clubs cost, particularly with the Mitsubishi graphite shafts, but you know how it goes. Once you hit them you’re hooked. I’ve been working like a dog this year, so these are a present to myself :-)

>

> The choices of forged CB club heads that are easily tweaked by a good fitter seems to be limited. These felt the best and look good to my eye at address. They have a nice thin top line. And overall, just a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. Can’t wait to play them!

Nice. I hit them recently with Kwok as well but the head is too bulky for my liking. Went with PRGR 01CBs instead. Previous set was Epon's and was fully expecting to walk away with another.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats. That is going to be a great set. I am presently checking out the Epon 300 series and I like all of these heads and will test them to separate them. Of the 302, 303 and 305, the 305 is definitely the most forgiving. To me they don’t look bulky behind a ball, they are definitely bigger than Baby Blades and also compared to CB57’s, but quite comparable to Srixon 965/785 for example. They offer a confident look. Top lines and head shapes are nice to my eye.

Purists tend to like the 302 the most as its sole is more narrow than the others. I do like its look but I favor the 303 or 305 for more help. They both look great — slight edge to the 303 with beautiful milling in the cavity IMO, but the 305 looks nice as well — and they both are very playable. The 303 did not get a warm reception initially, I think, simply because it added more forgiveness features vs the 302, giving it a little larger footprint but by no means large. Beautiful irons, just a matter of which one you like. I think I could play the AF Tour CB or even the AF Tour blade in the 9-P, but not sure I would. The 300’s all look pretty good.

The cavity on the 305 is surprisingly deep, but it sounds great in the TXG review. I really want to hit these to see what I think. In that review the consistency of the 305 is remarkable. Fitter I know keeps telling me the Epons will stand out once I try them, especially if I take them out on a course.

I see some references to some players not liking the offset on the Epons which I don’t worry about because I like some offset, just not too much. I tried real low offset heads and did not like it. These irons have measured offset that tracks what I played in my Vapor Pro Combos, which is fine, and way less than many others. All of the 300 series look great from address.

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Diamana TB 60S

PXG GEN6 5 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Yamaha RMX VD 7 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro hybrid (22) w/Aldila Tour Blue 85 stiff hybrid

Wilson Staff Model CB 5-G w/DG s300 shafts

Edel T grind 54 w/Nippon 125 wedge shaft

Fourteen RM-12 58 w/Dynamic Golds400

Axis1 Rose putter, 34 inches

I held them in my hands Friday, they look pretty good. Seemed about the same size as the 505. When I get more time I'd like to hit both if them at the same time, but I'm in no hurry.

Anyone compare the 305 and 505?

Ping G410 lst diamana bf
Ping g410lst 3 wood accra tz6
Epic flash 5 wood tensei blue
ping g410 tensei hybrid
Epon 705 5-gw Oban ct115
Callaway MD5 54/58
taylormade my spider 
ping hoofer
tp5x

I actually looked at all of them again today and took my Srixons for head size comparisons. The 505 looks good, really not much larger than the 305. It is when you jump to the 703/705 that you really notice the bigger size.

A few other notes for those interested:

— No doubt there is a “players” vs “players game improvement” line in these heads. The AF Tour CB and AF 302 are on the players side, while the 303/305 and 505 are more GI players.

— Of those, the 303 seems to sit right in the middle of that spectrum. Size-wise, it looks very close to a Srixon 765 I put down next to it. The Epon 303 has a thinner top line and slightly more offset, though it blends really well with this design.

— The 305 has by far the deepest cavity I have ever seen on a one-piece forged head. Epon has the tools to do that deep milling and it looks good, but it is noticeably deeper than the 303. Major design change between those two is the cavity on the 305, which also has a much wider sole to accommodate the cavity, but it is beautifully done. A softened leading edge and stepped trailing edge so not all of it hits the ground.

— The weights on the back of the 505 look kind of weird at first, but it looks good at address, is barely bigger than the 305 and the reviews on it are it is really easy to hit. I like it. Sizewise the Epon 505 is your Srixon 545/565/585.

— The AF Tour CB is SO nice, so is the AF Tour blade. I could see those as 9 iron and wedge contenders.

—-The Epon heads all feel nice. Weighting on them is great. Top notch forgings.

— One design detail I really like on the Epons is the heads are taller at the hosel than most. As a toe hitter I really think this is appealing. The top line slope from the toe to the heel is not as angled as some irons. Gives the head a more inviting look at the heel, makes it look more compact and doesn’t draw your eye to a huge toe area. More of a deep face at the hosel.

I am hitting them with various shafts on Thursday. Including the 505 in the testing.

• Like 1

> @dmeeksDC said:

> I actually looked at all of them again today and took my Srixons for head size comparisons. The 505 looks good, really not much larger than the 305. It is when you jump to the 703/705 that you really notice the bigger size.

> A few other notes for those interested:

> — No doubt there is a “players” vs “players game improvement” line in these heads. The AF Tour CB and AF 302 are on the players side, while the 303/305 and 505 are more GI players.

> — Of those, the 303 seems to sit right in the middle of that spectrum. Size-wise, it looks very close to a Srixon 765 I put down next to it. The Epon 303 has a thinner top line and slightly more offset, though it blends really well with this design.

> — The 305 has by far the deepest cavity I have ever seen on a one-piece forged head. Epon has the tools to do that deep milling and it looks good, but it is noticeably deeper than the 303. Major design change between those two is the cavity on the 305, which also has a much wider sole to accommodate the cavity, but it is beautifully done. A softened leading edge and stepped trailing edge so not all of it hits the ground.

> — The weights on the back of the 505 look kind of weird at first, but it looks good at address, is barely bigger than the 305 and the reviews on it are it is really easy to hit. I like it. Sizewise the Epon 505 is your Srixon 545/565/585.

> — The AF Tour CB is SO nice, so is the AF Tour blade. I could see those as 9 iron and wedge contenders.

> —-The Epon heads all feel nice. Weighting on them is great. Top notch forgings.

> — One design detail I really like on the Epons is the heads are taller at the hosel than most. As a toe hitter I really think this is appealing. The top line slope from the toe to the heel is not as angled as some irons. Gives the head a more inviting look at the heel, makes it look more compact and doesn’t draw your eye to a huge toe area. More of a deep face at the hosel.

> I am hitting them with various shafts on Thursday. Including the 505 in the testing.

>

Please let us know how it goes.

Ping G410 lst diamana bf
ping g410 tensei hybrid
Epon 705 5-gw Oban ct115
Callaway MD5 54/58
taylormade my spider 
ping hoofer
tp5x

Well, first Epon (and a little Miura) fitting session today. Will follow up with another. Always like to split my monitor time into two sessions so I can compare results. Fitter was good with that.

I hit seven heads: Epon 302, 303, 305, 505 and Tour CB. Also hit Miura CB-57 and 1008.

I ‘liked’ almost all of them but a theme certainly emerged — heavier shafts and compact heads suit me: I was basically hitting all of them in the middle or close to it. It also was obvious that whatever head I go with, it will be 1 degree upright for either brand. Did the lie board, impact tape, etc. The fitter even bent one demo head 1 degree up and contact was dead center. One degree makes a difference.

One good thing about this dealer is he has heads from discontinued sets, so still able to demo even a 302, which is getting older now.

As to where I am on these heads:

—The 303, 305 and 505 were all fine (the Epons feel great all the way around) but they looked a little long in the blade to my eye. If you like the confidence of a long-ish blade (think Mizuno JPX) then these fit the bill. All top, top quality. The weighting feels so right. The 505 has a really hot face, but the others have punch too. Of these I liked the 305 the most. Seems super easy to hit. I was getting consistent 170-172 carry with a 6 iron (the ones with 30 degrees loft, pretty tame these days) but I did find the 303 and 305 a bit large looking to my eyes. I also had the most number of thin hits with the 505, but it has the widest sole of the ones I tried.

— I liked the CB-57 a lot but I prefer the Epon feel. I see what everyone is talking about. They are different. Miura is dense and solid and powerful but definitely a little harder feeling to me vs Epon. Sounds good and the CB57 is a heckuva golf club but I found one I liked better.

— The 302 and Tour CB were my favorites by far. Perfect matches right away. They are very similar. I looked at them closely. The Tour CB is slightly more compact with a slightly thinner topline. Offset looks similar. Not much in it. Both look really good. I hit them both really well, and it is close but I preferred the Tour CB. Slightly punchier and a little more weight low and behind the impact area. I loved it. Felt excellent, strong trajectory. Got best numbers with it too. Smash factor went up, carry was 174-176, spinning at 6100. I hit five in a row that carried 176 and landed in a tight circle. The fitter noticed it. He said I really would not benefit from the larger irons because I am not hitting it all over the face. Mishits did not cost me much distance. I could happily play the 302 or Tour CB, maybe even the Tour blade in the 8-P. But I like everything about the Tour CB. It has a sole similar to the Bridgestone J15CB, another club I love, and even has the killed leading edge. In fact, I would describe the AF Tour CB as like a Bridgestone J15CB with a slightly shorter blade length. To me, that is high praise.

— Tried light, heavy and midweight shafts. Recoil 95 and Steelfiber i95 went really high. Felt OK but light. No go. Once again I hit the shafts from 112g to 120g the best. Very likely could be I am just used to that weight range, but no doubt it fits me. Tried the Nippon 125 stiff and it was more stout than I wanted. Did the best with Nippon 120, Project X Rifle 5.5, DG 120 and C Taper R-plus. The Nippon 120 seems like the enigma to me. I always say I don’t like it, but it likes me. I worry that it can balloon but in 3 fittings now I have seen it match up very well with certain heads, such as blades and compact cavity backs. Maybe I should stick with it. I keep using it and then talking myself into something else. Heck, I played it for 3 days at Bandon Dunes in 2017 and played some of the best golf of my life. I don’t think it works for me with high-launch, spring-faced irons. With players clubs, it shines.

The fit and finish on the Epons is perfect. I am impressed. They definitely feel different to me in all the right ways.

The leader right now is the AF Tour CB with the Modus 120 S, hard-stepped once and maybe twice. I liked making the stiff a little stiffer over moving to the 120 X, which lost the feel for me at that flex. Clubhead speed was consistently at least 85-86 mph, but I was at 88 mph with the Tour CB, 302 and Miura CB57. It was a lot of fun. Sorry for the long report but for Epon enthusiasts may be helpful. I had never hit an Epon until today.

• Like 1

> @dmeeksDC said:

> Well, first Epon (and a little Miura) fitting session today. Will follow up with another. Always like to split my monitor time into two sessions so I can compare results. Fitter was good with that.

> I hit seven heads: Epon 302, 303, 305, 505 and Tour CB. Also hit Miura CB-57 and 1008.

> I ‘liked’ almost all of them but a theme certainly emerged — heavier shafts and compact heads suit me: I was basically hitting all of them in the middle or close to it. It also was obvious that whatever head I go with, it will be 1 degree upright for either brand. Did the lie board, impact tape, etc. The fitter even bent one demo head 1 degree up and contact was dead center. One degree makes a difference.

> One good thing about this dealer is he has heads from discontinued sets, so still able to demo even a 302, which is getting older now.

> As to where I am on these heads:

> —The 303, 305 and 505 were all fine (the Epons feel great all the way around) but they looked a little long in the blade to my eye. If you like the confidence of a long-ish blade (think Mizuno JPX) then these fit the bill. All top, top quality. The weighting feels so right. The 505 has a really hot face, but the others have punch too. Of these I liked the 305 the most. Seems super easy to hit. I was getting consistent 170-172 carry with a 6 iron (the ones with 30 degrees loft, pretty tame these days) but I did find the 303 and 305 a bit large looking to my eyes. I also had the most number of thin hits with the 505, but it has the widest sole of the ones I tried.

> — I liked the CB-57 a lot but I prefer the Epon feel. I see what everyone is talking about. They are different. Miura is dense and solid and powerful but definitely a little harder feeling to me vs Epon. Sounds good and the CB57 is a heckuva golf club but I found one I liked better.

> — The 302 and Tour CB were my favorites by far. Perfect matches right away. They are very similar. I looked at them closely. The Tour CB is slightly more compact with a slightly thinner topline. Offset looks similar. Not much in it. Both look really good. I hit them both really well, and it is close but I preferred the Tour CB. Slightly punchier and a little more weight low and behind the impact area. I loved it. Felt excellent, strong trajectory. Got best numbers with it too. Smash factor went up, carry was 174-176, spinning at 6100. I hit five in a row that carried 176 and landed in a tight circle. The fitter noticed it. He said I really would not benefit from the larger irons because I am not hitting it all over the face. Mishits did not cost me much distance. I could happily play the 302 or Tour CB, maybe even the Tour blade in the 8-P. But I like everything about the Tour CB. It has a sole similar to the Bridgestone J15CB, another club I love, and even has the killed leading edge. In fact, I would describe the AF Tour CB as like a Bridgestone J15CB with a slightly shorter blade length. To me, that is high praise.

> — Tried light, heavy and midweight shafts. Recoil 95 and Steelfiber i95 went really high. Felt OK but light. No go. Once again I hit the shafts from 112g to 120g the best. Very likely could be I am just used to that weight range, but no doubt it fits me. Tried the Nippon 125 stiff and it was more stout than I wanted. Did the best with Nippon 120, Project X Rifle 5.5, DG 120 and C Taper R-plus. The Nippon 120 seems like the enigma to me. I always say I don’t like it, but it likes me. I worry that it can balloon but in 3 fittings now I have seen it match up very well with certain heads, such as blades and compact cavity backs. Maybe I should stick with it. I keep using it and then talking myself into something else. Heck, I played it for 3 days at Bandon Dunes in 2017 and played some of the best golf of my life. I don’t think it works for me with high-launch, spring-faced irons. With players clubs, it shines.

> The fit and finish on the Epons is perfect. I am impressed. They definitely feel different to me in all the right ways.

> The leader right now is the AF Tour CB with the Modus 120 S, hard-stepped once and maybe twice. I liked making the stiff a little stiffer over moving to the 120 X, which lost the feel for me at that flex. Clubhead speed was consistently at least 85-86 mph, but I was at 88 mph with the Tour CB, 302 and Miura CB57. It was a lot of fun. Sorry for the long report but for Epon enthusiasts may be helpful. I had never hit an Epon until today.

Great review man. I have never hit the 302 or you cb. Figured they would be to demanding. Course .y hc is a 5.6, maybe I should give them a try. I was leaning towards the 305 with oban ct115.

Ping G410 lst diamana bf
ping g410 tensei hybrid
Epon 705 5-gw Oban ct115
Callaway MD5 54/58
taylormade my spider 
ping hoofer
tp5x

You should definitely give them a try. I predict you will handle them easily. I bet if you test several heads you will know quickly which one you like. It just happens. If I did not go Tour CB or 302, the 305 is next and then the 303. I could see the 305 being a very comfortable club. All are a little different from each other. The sound of them is addictive. And for all the talk about Epon offset, the Tour CB 5 and 6 irons have less than the Ping i200 and the rest are barely more. Really does not look like much from address. What is amazing is that Epon forges these heads — hosel and all — from a single billet of steel. No hidden weld lines from attaching the hosel after forging the head. The quality control is a cut above.

> @dmeeksDC said:

> Well, first Epon (and a little Miura) fitting session today. Will follow up with another. Always like to split my monitor time into two sessions so I can compare results. Fitter was good with that.

> I hit seven heads: Epon 302, 303, 305, 505 and Tour CB. Also hit Miura CB-57 and 1008.

> I ‘liked’ almost all of them but a theme certainly emerged — heavier shafts and compact heads suit me: I was basically hitting all of them in the middle or close to it. It also was obvious that whatever head I go with, it will be 1 degree upright for either brand. Did the lie board, impact tape, etc. The fitter even bent one demo head 1 degree up and contact was dead center. One degree makes a difference.

> One good thing about this dealer is he has heads from discontinued sets, so still able to demo even a 302, which is getting older now.

> —The 303, 305 and 505 were all fine (the Epons feel great all the way around) but they looked a little long in the blade to my eye. If you like the confidence of a long-ish blade (think Mizuno JPX) then these fit the bill. All top, top quality. The weighting feels so right. The 505 has a really hot face, but the others have punch too. Of these I liked the 305 the most. Seems super easy to hit. I was getting consistent 170-172 carry with a 6 iron (the ones with 30 degrees loft, pretty tame these days) but I did find the 303 and 305 a bit large looking to my eyes. I also had the most number of thin hits with the 505, but it has the widest sole of the ones I tried.

> — I liked the CB-57 a lot but I prefer the Epon feel. I see what everyone is talking about. They are different. Miura is dense and solid and powerful but definitely a little harder feeling to me vs Epon. Sounds good and the CB57 is a heckuva golf club but I found one I liked better.

> — The 302 and Tour CB were my favorites by far. Perfect matches right away. They are very similar. I looked at them closely. The Tour CB is slightly more compact with a slightly thinner topline. Offset looks similar. Not much in it. Both look really good. I hit them both really well, and it is close but I preferred the Tour CB. Slightly punchier and a little more weight low and behind the impact area. I loved it. Felt excellent, strong trajectory. Got best numbers with it too. Smash factor went up, carry was 174-176, spinning at 6100. I hit five in a row that carried 176 and landed in a tight circle. The fitter noticed it. He said I really would not benefit from the larger irons because I am not hitting it all over the face. Mishits did not cost me much distance. I could happily play the 302 or Tour CB, maybe even the Tour blade in the 8-P. But I like everything about the Tour CB. It has a sole similar to the Bridgestone J15CB, another club I love, and even has the killed leading edge. In fact, I would describe the AF Tour CB as like a Bridgestone J15CB with a slightly shorter blade length. To me, that is high praise.

> — Tried light, heavy and midweight shafts. Recoil 95 and Steelfiber i95 went really high. Felt OK but light. No go. Once again I hit the shafts from 112g to 120g the best. Very likely could be I am just used to that weight range, but no doubt it fits me. Tried the Nippon 125 stiff and it was more stout than I wanted. Did the best with Nippon 120, Project X Rifle 5.5, DG 120 and C Taper R-plus. The Nippon 120 seems like the enigma to me. I always say I don’t like it, but it likes me. I worry that it can balloon but in 3 fittings now I have seen it match up very well with certain heads, such as blades and compact cavity backs. Maybe I should stick with it. I keep using it and then talking myself into something else. Heck, I played it for 3 days at Bandon Dunes in 2017 and played some of the best golf of my life. I don’t think it works for me with high-launch, spring-faced irons. With players clubs, it shines.

> The fit and finish on the Epons is perfect. I am impressed. They definitely feel different to me in all the right ways.

> The leader right now is the AF Tour CB with the Modus 120 S, hard-stepped once and maybe twice. I liked making the stiff a little stiffer over moving to the 120 X, which lost the feel for me at that flex. Clubhead speed was consistently at least 85-86 mph, but I was at 88 mph with the Tour CB, 302 and Miura CB57. It was a lot of fun. Sorry for the long report but for Epon enthusiasts may be helpful. I had never hit an Epon until today.

You and I have similar tastes. I have a set of 302s w/ Modus 120s which I loved, until I got some Baby Blades w/ 120s, which I loved, until I got some 1008s w/ Oban CT115s, which I've loved since December.

The feel difference between Miura and Epon is really interesting as you mentioned. When you strike a Miura perfectly, it feels like you've just beat the cover off the ball, which get's addictive quickly.

Can't wait for Miura to release the new protos John Wall posted...

OG Stealth Graphite Design Ventus TR 60X

Ping 425 Max Hotmelted Tensei Orange 1k

Epon AF 302, TI X100

Epic 3w/5w/4h - Tour AD-DI

Wedgeworks SM8 55D / 60T

Scotty Cameron T22 FB

Did my second hitting session on Monday. Hit the AF Tour CB and a few others again. It’s a great feeling club. Can hit different shots, the offset is how I like it, similar to J15 CB. I have no doubts about the Epon head. Feels ‘weighty’ and solid but soft at impact. Dialed it in a bit and fits me well at 1 degree up and the Modus 120 S straight in. Excellent tight dispersion and consistent distance. That shaft has a softer feel in my hands than DG and others, but it performs true to its flex.

I went ahead on the AF Tour CB and I’m excited to game an Epon head! Got a nice deal on them. I never mind grabbing new irons that came out a few years ago. Building 6-P for now. I want to put them in play and then decide whether to add the 5 iron or go to the 305 (the 302, to me, is very similar to the Tour CB.) After two sessions I ended up liking the 305 more than the 303. Even with the deeper cavity, it feels nice. Definitely a strong contender that will fit a lot of golfers. I can see the 305 being a bit easier to play in longer irons, but no reason to rush. Lie angle 1 up, Modus 120 Stiff straight in. I’ll post pics when I get them. I’m looking forward to getting these irons on a course.

• 2 weeks later...

> @dmeeksDC said:

Great

Great write up. Just a quick question what is the finish on the Tour CB and 305? Chrome or Satin.

Thanks,

> @dmeeksDC said:

> I went ahead on the AF Tour CB and I’m excited to game an Epon head! Got a nice deal on them. I never mind grabbing new irons that came out a few years ago. Building 6-P for now. I want to put them in play and then decide whether to add the 5 iron or go to the 305 (the 302, to me, is very similar to the Tour CB.) After two sessions I ended up liking the 305 more than the 303. Even with the deeper cavity, it feels nice. Definitely a strong contender that will fit a lot of golfers. I can see the 305 being a bit easier to play in longer irons, but no reason to rush. Lie angle 1 up, Modus 120 Stiff straight in. I’ll post pics when I get them. I’m looking forward to getting these irons on a course.

In hand yet? Curious to see if the 120 S straight in ends up playing a little soft, the 120 is notoriously soft to stated flex. Good combo though!

Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link

> @swizbeatz said:

> > @dmeeksDC said:

> > I went ahead on the AF Tour CB and I’m excited to game an Epon head! Got a nice deal on them. I never mind grabbing new irons that came out a few years ago.>

>

> In hand yet? Curious to see if the 120 S straight in ends up playing a little soft, the 120 is notoriously soft to stated flex. Good combo though!

>

I know that is the rep on these shafts but in my experience they play true to flex. The CPM numbers often cited are butt stiffness only and is an outdated and/or incomplete method for measuring the full stiffness of a shaft in play. These shafts certainly feel smoother, but the yardages are the same or longer as other shafts I have tried.

That’s what I go by. One thing I do note is it is a higher launching shaft and if paired with a head that is max game improvement, which already launches high, then it does not work for me. Can balloon with those heads. But with players heads or blades, the Modus 120 is nice because it boosts launch slightly. I really like it in the long and mid irons. I want that elevation. I could see hard-stepping the stiff in the shorter irons, but I personally would not go to X stiff. To me X stiff is overrated and does not deliver the feel I like.

The clubs are in hand and are beauties. I will post a pic.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...