ALL SOLD - Taylormade Set, All New, M5, M6, P760, Hi-Toe, and Ping G400 5-wood with AD-Di

**All Brand New Taylormade Clubs**

I'm only selling because my back has given out and I won't be playing for a while. My loss/your gain kind of thing!

Taylormade P760 Irons Set, Brand New in Box & Plastic, 5-P, KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff (upgrade), upgraded Golf Pride MCC+4 Grey (upgrade), Standard L/L/L…$SOLD

Taylormade M6 Driver Head Only, Brand New and Never Hit, 10.5*, ships with original headcover and wrench…$SOLD

Taylormade M5 Fairway Head Only, Brand New and Never Hit, 15*, ships with original headcover…$SOLD

Taylormade Hi-Toe Wedge Set, 50/54/60, Brand New and Never Hit, Golf Pride MCC+4 grey grips (upgrade)…$SOLD

Ping G400 5-Wood, Graphite Design Tour AD-Di 7 shaft, Installed by Ping, Stock length of 42.5", Golf Pride Multicompound grip, Used maybe 3 rounds and 2 range sessions, Ships with original headcover…$SOLD

**I would prefer to sell this as a set at $OLD shipped, which is quite a steal. I will give preference to those wanting all of the clubs. Not looking for any trades.**

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic