2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

ZBUCK

> @Mudguard said:

> > @Rory4Pres said:

> > > @Mudguard said:

> > > > @Rory4Pres said:

> > > > I'm sorry but at 8000 pcs, I don't think you should call that limited. I doubt they've even sold 8000 futura phantom x5-x12's.

> > >

> > > That may be true. But they made about 8000 Buttonbacks and how many of those do you see?

> >

> > About 1 every 2 or 3 days on the BST forum. haha. Maybe an over exaggeration but there are plenty of them still available. People just treat those like SC golf bags and just hold on to them until somebody overpays for them.

> >

> > I do think these T22's will hold their value pretty well though. Much better than a lot of the recent limited releases.

> > I have quite a few putters and am always aware that the SC buzz could be a bubble about to burst. That being said, I don't own them for their value or investment.

>

> I don't own any for investment. The only ones I've ever made a profit on were ones that were bought cheaply to begin with. The nice thing about this release is that it's genuinely different to the OEM line. For nearly ten years it seems the Limiteds and My Girls have just been slightly tweaked OTR putters, so many GoLo shapes too. I think that's why I like the Buttonbacks, the Napa and old My Girls. The Squareback thing with multiple dots was cool, well the head cover was. Probably should've hung onto that one as I liked it.

I feel ya on that. Seems like everybody has that putter they got rid of that they wished they hadn't. Mine was the futura x I completely customized. Sold it in under 1/2 a day and when I got home I already missed it.

I agree, SC's special releases have been quite boring these past several years but this release breaks that mold. It was definitely what the fans wanted. Hopefully he'll re-release other 90's and 2000's popular models as well. I do wish he had released the long neck tei3 version though. He hasn't given any love to long neck fans in a LONG time. It's surprisingly hard to find a 15-20 degree toe hang blade putter on the market, especially if you prefer a straight shaft.

> I'm sorry but at 8000 pcs, I don't think you should call that limited. I doubt they've even sold 8000 futura phantom x5-x12's.

With an estimated 60 million golfers in the world, 8000 total putters would equate to 1 per every 7,500 people (1 per every 3,600 in the US alone). I'd certainly consider that limited...

• Like 1

> @Rig14Port said:

> > I'm sorry but at 8000 pcs, I don't think you should call that limited. I doubt they've even sold 8000 futura phantom x5-x12's.

>

> With an estimated 60 million golfers in the world, 8000 total putters would equate to 1 per every 7,500 people (1 per every 3,600 in the US alone). I'd certainly consider that limited...

My point is what number of something terms the use of the word "limited". It means nothing, like an indefinite suspension. One could produce a limited number of something and that be 5 or 5,000,000. The only meaning there is that they should not continue to produce more in the future.

Your numbers are appealing but like dating, when you shrink the pool down to, how many golfers are willing to spend $600+ on a putter, how many like black paint on their putters, how many want a scotty cameron, how many are willing to buy without trying it first in a store or at a golf course (which some lucky ones will get the chance but most won't), how many want these 3 exact models.... your number gets a lot smaller.

I would assume the staff at SC have done their homework and figured out the estimated demand, then created the supply to be slightly less than that.

> @Rory4Pres said:

> > @Rig14Port said:

> > > I'm sorry but at 8000 pcs, I don't think you should call that limited. I doubt they've even sold 8000 futura phantom x5-x12's.

> >

> > With an estimated 60 million golfers in the world, 8000 total putters would equate to 1 per every 7,500 people (1 per every 3,600 in the US alone). I'd certainly consider that limited...

> My point is what number of something terms the use of the word "limited". It means nothing, like an indefinite suspension. One could produce a limited number of something and that be 5 or 5,000,000. The only meaning there is that they should not continue to produce more in the future.

> Your numbers are appealing but like dating, when you shrink the pool down to, how many golfers are willing to spend $600+ on a putter, how many like black paint on their putters, how many want a scotty cameron, how many are willing to buy without trying it first in a store or at a golf course (which some lucky ones will get the chance but most won't), how many want these 3 exact models.... your number gets a lot smaller.

> I would assume the staff at SC have done their homework and figured out the estimated demand, then created the supply to be slightly less than that.

>

Given how fast they sold out, it would appear the number of willing buyers out numbers the how many are available by a significant amount. Puetz golf sent out an email stating they had 9 total more (3 of each model) and those pages basically crashed

> @Krt22 said:

> > @Rory4Pres said:

> > > @Rig14Port said:

> > > > I'm sorry but at 8000 pcs, I don't think you should call that limited. I doubt they've even sold 8000 futura phantom x5-x12's.

> > >

> > > With an estimated 60 million golfers in the world, 8000 total putters would equate to 1 per every 7,500 people (1 per every 3,600 in the US alone). I'd certainly consider that limited...

> > My point is what number of something terms the use of the word "limited". It means nothing, like an indefinite suspension. One could produce a limited number of something and that be 5 or 5,000,000. The only meaning there is that they should not continue to produce more in the future.

> > Your numbers are appealing but like dating, when you shrink the pool down to, how many golfers are willing to spend $600+ on a putter, how many like black paint on their putters, how many want a scotty cameron, how many are willing to buy without trying it first in a store or at a golf course (which some lucky ones will get the chance but most won't), how many want these 3 exact models.... your number gets a lot smaller.

> > I would assume the staff at SC have done their homework and figured out the estimated demand, then created the supply to be slightly less than that.

> >

>

> Given how fast they sold out, it would appear the number of willing buyers out numbers the how many are available by a significant amount. Puetz golf sent out an email stating they had 9 total more (3 of each model) and those pages basically crashed

Not only sold out but the number of those who tried and were denied either through cancelled orders who couldn’t find one by time they went to pull the trigger.

Imo too many have the perception that limited means rare.

lim·it·ed

/ˈlimədəd/

adjective

restricted in size, amount, or extent; few, small, or short.

I guess technically a limited run could produce a million pieces as long as a million was it. But the definition does seem to lend itself to meaning fewer than normal.

Callaway Paradym TD 8*/HZRDUS GEN4 Black Limited Edition 60TX

Ping G425 LST 3W/Hulk 70TX

G425 3H/Ventus 9x HY

PXG 0311 Gen 4 T/ST Combo/PX LZ 6.5

Vokey SM9 50F/54S/58M, DG Black Onyx x100

I think the demand is closer than you think. Say for example, you have 10,000 people interested in buying them...now add in 5,000 people who only intend to flip them. Say 4500 flippers get 1, that means 3500 of the 10,000 people actually wanting one, get it for the listed price. The other 6500 have to buy them from the flippers.

I think most people understand this logic. My only point is I think the real demand (at the $600 price) from actual users isn't too far off from 8000.

I've heard the number was 6000 over on the reputable Cameron site. And if you go off of the past things Scotty did (limiting by the year produced) 2019 of each would make sense or 6057 assuming 2019 of each model.

Though much is taken much abides;
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
- Lord Tennyson

> @Rory4Pres said:

> > @newportbeach said:

> > I've heard the number was 6000 over on the reputable Cameron site. And if you go off of the past things Scotty did (limiting by the year produced) 2019 of each would make sense or 6057 assuming 2019 of each model.

>

> ...interesting.... I like it!

Me too. So, I guess I shouldn’t worry about buying three and flipping one (maybe flip two if the FB can’t beat out the stroke lab 7 for my wife...I turned her to the darkside now).

> @dwp10mm said:

> I see Paul Casey rolling a Circle T version now at the Wyndham. Looked like the Newport but didn't get a close enough look yet.

Almost positive it is a naked Newport. Just saw a down the line shot and got a decent look at it.

Edit: maybe a site dot? Definitely didn't see a flange line (I think, lol)

> @semarlor said:

> > @dwp10mm said:

> > I see Paul Casey rolling a Circle T version now at the Wyndham. Looked like the Newport but didn't get a close enough look yet.

>

> Almost positive it is a naked Newport. Just saw a down the line shot and got a decent look at it.

>

> Edit: maybe a site dot? Definitely didn't see a flange line (I think, lol)

I agree with your assessment. I think it had a top line. Looked very nice. Almost had me rethinking my Newport 2 preorder. But too late now. Lol. On a side note, it wasn’t being too kind with his putting. He missed a few putts he shouldn’t have.

> @dwp10mm said:

> > @semarlor said:

> > > @dwp10mm said:

> > > I see Paul Casey rolling a Circle T version now at the Wyndham. Looked like the Newport but didn't get a close enough look yet.

> >

> > Almost positive it is a naked Newport. Just saw a down the line shot and got a decent look at it.

> >

> > Edit: maybe a site dot? Definitely didn't see a flange line (I think, lol)

>

> I agree with your assessment. I think it had a top line. Looked very nice. Almost had me rethinking my Newport 2 preorder. But too late now. Lol. On a side note, it wasn’t being too kind with his putting. He missed a few putts he shouldn’t have.

Maybe he's like me and goes for form over function, haha. It is beautiful for sure!

So if you order straight from Titleist you get it early and if you get it from a box store/golf shop you have to wait until the 16th?

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s

T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

> @dakotasledder said:

> here they are. apal354ctygv.jpg

>

Thats pretty awesome. They look good.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @kennyFpowers55 said:

> Any idea on what the weights of the heads are without the adjustable weights in?

> Standard 10g=330, 15g= 340, 20g= 350?

From what I can find the weight may have increased... Some on ebay are suggesting the 35" is 350g but that seems odd. I'm thinking it'll be 340g. guess we'll find out soon enough.