Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

ZBUCK

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @philly2kuk said:

> > I’ve picked up my Newport and it’s lovely. Really like the head cover too but wouldn’t dare use it for fear of it being stolen.

>

> sad that you have to worry about that. I have never once thought about my clubs being stolen.

>

>

Seriously! Where is everyone playing that people stealing clubs is so rampant??

Callaway Paradym TD 8*/HZRDUS GEN4 Black Limited Edition 60TX

Ping G425 LST 3W/Hulk 70TX

G425 3H/Ventus 9x HY

PXG 0311 Gen 4 T/ST Combo/PX LZ 6.5

Vokey SM9 50F/54S/58M, DG Black Onyx x100

> @drvrwdge said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @philly2kuk said:

> > > I’ve picked up my Newport and it’s lovely. Really like the head cover too but wouldn’t dare use it for fear of it being stolen.

> >

> > sad that you have to worry about that. I have never once thought about my clubs being stolen.

> >

> >

>

> Seriously! Where is everyone playing that people stealing clubs is so rampant??

I also don't hang around the course for hours in the club house, so maybe it is because my bag is always fairly close and attended that I do not worry about it.. I dunno.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @drvrwdge said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @philly2kuk said:

> > > I’ve picked up my Newport and it’s lovely. Really like the head cover too but wouldn’t dare use it for fear of it being stolen.

> >

> > sad that you have to worry about that. I have never once thought about my clubs being stolen.

> >

> >

>

> Seriously! Where is everyone playing that people stealing clubs is so rampant??

My Dad had a wedge lifted once from his bag while it was in storage at a club. I'm excited to get my T22 but there's no way I'm keeping it in my bag with a cover that says "LIMITED EDITION" on it. Just tempts fate too much.

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @philly2kuk said:

> > I’ve picked up my Newport and it’s lovely. Really like the head cover too but wouldn’t dare use it for fear of it being stolen.

>

> sad that you have to worry about that. I have never once thought about my clubs being stolen.

>

>

We are a members club and I trust the members, but we do get a lot of visiting parties so I’d be worried when on the first tee. Especially as these are in high demand round me. Once off the first tee the club would be safe but you’re probably 70/80 yards from your bag when on the first tee. Wouldn’t take someone two seconds to lift it from your bag and run to the car.

I also don’t leave the bag unattended and go inside the clubhouse, but something with limited edition on I asking for trouble.

Titleist TSR2 10 set at 11 Hzrdus Red CB
Titleist TSI2 16.5 Tensei Blue

Ping G 17.5 set at 18.5 Ping tour shaft.
Titleist TS3 hybrid 21 Tensei Blue
Taylormade 2023 p790 5-PW kbs tour lite
Vokey SM9 50°/12° SM8 56°/14° and SM9 60°/10°
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport two
Taylormade TP5x

[i]Remember there are no pictures on a scorecard, only a number. [/i]

> @jschwarb said:

> > @drvrwdge said:

> > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > @philly2kuk said:

> > > > I’ve picked up my Newport and it’s lovely. Really like the head cover too but wouldn’t dare use it for fear of it being stolen.

> > >

> > > sad that you have to worry about that. I have never once thought about my clubs being stolen.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Seriously! Where is everyone playing that people stealing clubs is so rampant??

>

> My Dad had a wedge lifted once from his bag while it was in storage at a club. I'm excited to get my T22 but there's no way I'm keeping it in my bag with a cover that says "LIMITED EDITION" on it. Just tempts fate too much.

I had a Cameron Custom Shop Headcover stolen off the practice green fringe while I was putting at a very exclusive area club not long ago. Another local course had the cart barn broken into a few months ago and thousands of $$'s worth of equipment was stolen. Guys new what they were looking for too cause they left the POS clubs alone.

It's the teenagers to watch out for... they just aren't mature enough to understand their actions and a friend egging them on is reason enough to do dumb shit. I doubt many 40+ yr old dudes with money are swiping headcovers and clubs.

• Like 1

I play primarily public courses in San Francisco and Oakland and NEVER let my bag out of my sight (well - almost never - there are about 15 seconds where I leave it outside of the proshop window while turning the corner to go inside to check in where it's technically out of my field of view, but visible through the window shortly thereafter). There's just zero benefit to trusting people with thousands of dollars of your stuff. It's essentially giving in to impatience and laziness for zero gain (at least at a public course).

OG Stealth Graphite Design Ventus Blue TR 60X

Ping 425 Max Hotmelted Tensei Orange 1k

Titleist T100, Project X LS 6.5

Epic 3w/5w/4h - Tour AD-DI

Wedgeworks SM8 55.13D / SM9 60.08M

Scotty Cameron T22 FB

> @kftgolfer said:

> I don't get why people get so upset with others pricing. If you don' like it just move on. Market will dictate the price.

> I am still on the fence about getting one.

I agree with the outrage tbh as I REALLY hate the "everything is limited" culture these days and get really frustrated when I can't simply buy what I want due to flippers clicking refresh just to gouge me an additional $100. Whether it's putters, sneakers, divot tools / ball markers, etc. - it's really frustrating to have everything consistently sold out and marked up. I've literally been looking into "rep" (i.e. fake) sneakers recently just as an FU to Nike / Adidas for enabling that market.

> @Rory4Pres said:

> Bad news... If you never liked the original teryllium putters, there's a pretty good chance you won't like the new teryllium putters. Just saying...you know...since it has teryllium and all.

We'll see. I have a sneaking suspicion that the milling and additional heft, along with the new shaft (which seems like a massive fail at this point) will lead to a very different feel. I actually rolled some putts with my OG TE NP last night and it's pretty loud and poppy. Perhaps I'll take some comparison photos / video when I have mine.

Scotty Cameron T22 FB

Availability is all over the place on these IMO. My local world wide golf shop (who is one of the bigger stores around here) said their stock has now been pulled and they will not be getting any because of the oversell with online orders. One of their other locations that pre-sold 4 said they will only be getting in 1 tomorrow and are hopeful the other 3 will eventually come, if not then refunds will be issued. My local golf galaxy also said they will not be getting any as they have now been allocated elsewhere. I am beginning to question the stories of widespread availability given what I am now hearing.

Though much is taken much abides;
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
- Lord Tennyson

Currently searching for a head cover replacement. None of the main names like sticch, seamus, rose and fire, dormie workshop are doing it for me. I'd love a winston collection but every time I pull up their site it's a digital catalog. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Looking for good brown leather. Don't need or want any themes most of these have now

> @Steelhead said:

> Funny , thought I canceled two of three ordered from Edwin Watts & TGW. All shipped. Guess I’ll have a couple to sell.

Rub it in why don't you

Titleist TSR2 Tour AD DI
Titleist TSR2+ Tour AD DI
Titleist TSR2 18 Speeder 757 Evo V

Mizuno Max Hybrid 22

Titleist T350 5-7

Titleist T200 8-48
Ping s159 54,60
Scotty Cameron Jet Setter NP2

> @hwturner17 said:

> Currently searching for a head cover replacement. None of the main names like sticch, seamus, rose and fire, dormie workshop are doing it for me. I'd love a winston collection but every time I pull up their site it's a digital catalog. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Looking for good brown leather. Don't need or want any themes most of these have now

Lamb Crafted Brompton

Scotty Full Grain Anniversary

Seamus Moto Leather (I know you said Seamus wasn't doing it for you, but I really like this one)

Need to look for deals on these - but they can be found. I really wish Seamus would bring back the Path of Totality.

You can also check out the Bandon Old Mac Cover which is pretty sick

https://bandondunesgolfshop.com/products/putter-cover-blade-ghost-tree-prg?_pos=5&_sid=53f2fd25a&_ss=r&variant=28062828396628

Scotty Cameron T22 FB

Have a Newport coming to me but now I’m wondering How flat is the top line, is there any roll to it at all?

Really hoping it’s not flat all the way to the edges.

TaylorMade Sim Max 9.5*
Taylormade M4 Tour 3wood
Nike VRS 18* & 21* Hybrids
TaylorMade P790 5-PW
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50..54..58
Scotty Cameron 009m
Bridgestone Tour Bx

> @newportbeach said:

> Availability is all over the place on these IMO. My local world wide golf shop (who is one of the bigger stores around here) said their stock has now been pulled and they will not be getting any because of the oversell with online orders. One of their other locations that pre-sold 4 said they will only be getting in 1 tomorrow and are hopeful the other 3 will eventually come, if not then refunds will be issued. My local golf galaxy also said they will not be getting any as they have now been allocated elsewhere. I am beginning to question the stories of widespread availability given what I am now hearing.

What is your local golf shop if you don't mind my asking? Waiting on my NP2 from The Golf Mart, they said they've only gotten one 34" NP so far (of 4 total putters allocated to the shop) -- hoping mine arrives today/tomorrow.

Received my Fastback today from Carl's Golfland. Somebody else mentioned it but wow is this a cheap piece of crap headcover. I wasn't going to use it anyways but I'm pretty disappointed in the quality of it, especially for the price of these putters. The putter though...awesome.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR3 Driver - Fujikura Ventus Black 6
Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid 2H - Steelfiber FC 75
Callaway Apex Pro 3H - Steelfiber FC 75
Mizuno Pro 243 4i-PW - Dynamic Gold 105
Mizuno T22 48*, 54*, 60* - Dynamic Gold 105
Byron Morgan 615 - Fujikura MC Firm
Callaway Chrome Tour

> @PowerCobra98 said:

> Received my Fastback today from Carl's Golfland. Somebody else mentioned it but wow is this a cheap piece of crap headcover. I wasn't going to use it anyways but I'm pretty disappointed in the quality of it, especially for the price of these putters. The putter though...awesome.

Black leather would have been nice

Titleist TSR2 10° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 15° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 19° KBS Tour Hybrid Proto

PXG Gen5T 4-GW KBS Tour Stiff

Mizuno T24 56 & 60 S400

Piretti GOAT

> @MysteryV said:

> > @hwturner17 said:

> > Currently searching for a head cover replacement. None of the main names like sticch, seamus, rose and fire, dormie workshop are doing it for me. I'd love a winston collection but every time I pull up their site it's a digital catalog. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Looking for good brown leather. Don't need or want any themes most of these have now

>

> Lamb Crafted Brompton

> Scotty Full Grain Anniversary

> Seamus Moto Leather (I know you said Seamus wasn't doing it for you, but I really like this one)

>

> Need to look for deals on these - but they can be found. I really wish Seamus would bring back the Path of Totality.

> You can also check out the Bandon Old Mac Cover which is pretty sick

>

> https://bandondunesgolfshop.com/products/putter-cover-blade-ghost-tree-prg?_pos=5&_sid=53f2fd25a&_ss=r&variant=28062828396628

Those Lamb Bromptons are very nice and understated.

> @jschwarb said:

> > @MysteryV said:

> > > @hwturner17 said:

> > > Currently searching for a head cover replacement. None of the main names like sticch, seamus, rose and fire, dormie workshop are doing it for me. I'd love a winston collection but every time I pull up their site it's a digital catalog. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Looking for good brown leather. Don't need or want any themes most of these have now

> >

> > Lamb Crafted Brompton

> > Scotty Full Grain Anniversary

> > Seamus Moto Leather (I know you said Seamus wasn't doing it for you, but I really like this one)

> >

> > Need to look for deals on these - but they can be found. I really wish Seamus would bring back the Path of Totality.

> > You can also check out the Bandon Old Mac Cover which is pretty sick

> >

> > https://bandondunesgolfshop.com/products/putter-cover-blade-ghost-tree-prg?_pos=5&_sid=53f2fd25a&_ss=r&variant=28062828396628

>

> Those Lamb Bromptons are very nice and understated.

lol what's up jschwarb! Always good seeing your name pop up

> @hwturner17 said:

> > @jschwarb said:

> > > @MysteryV said:

> > > > @hwturner17 said:

> > > > Currently searching for a head cover replacement. None of the main names like sticch, seamus, rose and fire, dormie workshop are doing it for me. I'd love a winston collection but every time I pull up their site it's a digital catalog. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Looking for good brown leather. Don't need or want any themes most of these have now

> > >

> > > Lamb Crafted Brompton

> > > Scotty Full Grain Anniversary

> > > Seamus Moto Leather (I know you said Seamus wasn't doing it for you, but I really like this one)

> > >

> > > Need to look for deals on these - but they can be found. I really wish Seamus would bring back the Path of Totality.

> > > You can also check out the Bandon Old Mac Cover which is pretty sick

> > >

> > > https://bandondunesgolfshop.com/products/putter-cover-blade-ghost-tree-prg?_pos=5&_sid=53f2fd25a&_ss=r&variant=28062828396628

> >

> > Those Lamb Bromptons are very nice and understated.

>

> lol what's up jschwarb! Always good seeing your name pop up

Thanks my man! Hope you're rolling them well.

Are the cover magnetic? Or Velcro? I hate Velcro for some reason. I think it makes them feel cheap.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

My Newport arrived today! Newport 2 is due tomorrow!

d8flae13vhxj.jpeg

zhxqnxr6ph8c.jpeg

WITB

Ping G430 Max 9.0 degree Diamana ZF 60 Stiff

Ping G430 Max 3 wood 15 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Ping G430 Max 5 wood 18 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Mizuno Pro 243  4 - G Modus 120 Stiff

Titleist Vokey SM9  56-14F, 60-10S

Scotty Cameron Super Select Del Mar

Titleist Pro V1 / Pro V1X

> @QuigleyDU said:

> Are the cover magnetic? Or Velcro? I hate Velcro for some reason. I think it makes them feel cheap.

Velcro sadly. The head cover is nice apart from that in my opinion. For such an expensive putter it should’ve been magnetic, but the spider tour red I had for a short period was also Velcro. It seems to have become common now.

Titleist TSR2 10 set at 11 Hzrdus Red CB
Titleist TSI2 16.5 Tensei Blue

Ping G 17.5 set at 18.5 Ping tour shaft.
Titleist TS3 hybrid 21 Tensei Blue
Taylormade 2023 p790 5-PW kbs tour lite
Vokey SM9 50°/12° SM8 56°/14° and SM9 60°/10°
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport two
Taylormade TP5x

[i]Remember there are no pictures on a scorecard, only a number. [/i]

> @skizerp said:

> > @newportbeach said:

> > Availability is all over the place on these IMO. My local world wide golf shop (who is one of the bigger stores around here) said their stock has now been pulled and they will not be getting any because of the oversell with online orders. One of their other locations that pre-sold 4 said they will only be getting in 1 tomorrow and are hopeful the other 3 will eventually come, if not then refunds will be issued. My local golf galaxy also said they will not be getting any as they have now been allocated elsewhere. I am beginning to question the stories of widespread availability given what I am now hearing.

>

> What is your local golf shop if you don't mind my asking? Waiting on my NP2 from The Golf Mart, they said they've only gotten one 34" NP so far (of 4 total putters allocated to the shop) -- hoping mine arrives today/tomorrow.

Uinta golf of the world wide golf shop brand is getting them pulled. The golf galaxy here isn't getting any and the PGASS pre-sold the 4 they were getting.

Though much is taken much abides;
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
- Lord Tennyson