2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

ZBUCK

> @niscur24 said:

> This was every bit a limited release of around 2000 of each model if the numbers match other releases. That’s very limited just this time it’s multiplied by 3 at once. None of what the big box retailers are going through is Cameron’s fault. They chose to open up preorders to basically the internets without knowing which store was getting what. It’s on them if you guys aren’t lucking out. I’m sure SC allocated putters by business especially based on what DD’s told me.

>

> I called Discount Dan’s the day it was announced 20 mins after it went live. They were straight up and said we were told 6 @ 2 of each model and each length and around 2k total production of each. Meaning DD’s got a single 34/35 in each model. I was told if I wanted one I needed to order immediately. This was 7/9 I think. DISCOUNT DAN’s knew they were allocated 6 and the models/lengths THE DAY IT WAS ANNOUNCED. You know darn well the big boxes/reps knew what their allocation was and bottom line they oversold

>

> Again on 7/23 it was free for all when preorders went live. I nabbed my second one from Carl’s as soon as it went live but even then some of you got cancellations from Carl’s too. At least they did it ASAP and were honest.

>

> Several of us have been saying this was gonna happen but unicorns and rainbows prevailed thinking there was gonna be another drop or production run. If you want to be mad at someone be mad at the big box stores. They are the ones that over promised.

DD's should have gotten a big-box allotment. They do stuff right.

> @newportbeach said:

> Just received a unicorn - a 33” Newport. B)

>

> hddc3cok9c0g.jpeg

> k26oxg8t43mx.jpeg

> locvhlv14nvw.jpeg

>

Just received mine as well. WWGS?

Titleist TSR2 9* Black AD DI 6X
Callaway 816 Alpha 14* Aldila Rogue Silver I/O 70S
Taylormade M3 5W Aldila Rogue Black 80X

Srixon ZXU 4 Recoil F5
Titleist T100 5-PW AMT White S300
Vokey SM6 Black 50F, 54F, 58S
Ping Scottsdale Anser Antique Finish Tungsten Weights to 350G
Scotty Cameron 08 Studio Select Newport 2

I received a 34" Newport 2 but I think I want to switch for a 33" Newport.

Taylormade M2 10.5* // Tensei Pro Orange 6S
Taylormade M3 15* // Tensei Pro Orange 7s
Taylormade M3 Rescue // Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85HY
Srixon z565 4-PW // Nippon Modus Tour 120
Titleist Vokey SM 52*
Titleist Vokey SM 58*
Scotty Cameron 350g Milspec

Ordered my Fastback from Golftown today. Looking forward to seeing it next week. I currently game a Fastback, it will be interesting to see if the teryillium is softer.

Titliest Tsr3 9* Hazardous Black 6.5 gen 4

Nike SQ2 19* Hybrid Aldila VS Proto 95s 

Mizzy MP18 SC 4-6 MB 7-PW C-Taper S

Vokey SM9 50/08, 54/10, 58/08  s400

Scotty T22 Fastback 1.5 ,+ ,+ ,+ ,+

> @luke1333 said:

> > @ckay said:

> > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > > > > I think the hype and advertising on social media has something to do with the botched release. Scotty's and Titleist's IG both advertised these as limited but available at retailers worldwide. Clearly they aren't if most were pre-ordered and that wasn't even stated as an option in the ads.

> > > >

> > > > How is it Scotty's fault that the retailers all set up secret pre-orders?

> > >

> > > It's not Scotty probably told a retailer or pro shop you should be able to get X number. Then they oversold online and Scotty went back and said you are now getting Y a lower number then X. My local shop was going to get 3 and now they can only get 1. I think for the most part it was just all hearsay on number available

> >

> > It is more of an issue with Titleist reps than Scotty Cameron and the brand.

>

> Correct I will agree with that. And sounds like the reps are the ones that threw numbers out there to local shops at least in this area

I went into the Kenwood Golf Exchange and asked about them, the employee said all of their locations combined got a total of 30 or so putters. All pre-ordered without any advertising on their behalf by call-ins within a week.

I told him that was kind of odd, I didn't know you could just call up and pre-order an item. He said demand was so high they basically made an exception for this release. Sounds like the Titleist reps should have made it clearer that the stores should have held some back for people to walk in and buy, even if it was a 9:01am on release day.

Played a round with mine today... nothing special, still putted like crap. ?

• Like 2

Titleist TSR3 Driver - Fujikura Ventus Black 6
Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid 2H - Steelfiber FC 75
Callaway Apex Pro 3H - Steelfiber FC 75
Mizuno Pro 243 4i-PW - Dynamic Gold 105
Mizuno T22 48*, 54*, 60* - Dynamic Gold 105
Byron Morgan 615 - Fujikura MC Firm
Callaway Chrome Tour

> @Scotty1140 said:

> Got a NP2 from Golf Galaxy. The feel is awesome. Does not disappoint. I just can’t believe how cheap the headcover is.

Every time I grab mine the headcover aggravates me. The OTR normal stuff feels better than the t22 cover.

Cobra F9 TL 10.5 Atmos Black 7x
Cobra F8+ 3/4 &/or 5/6 Tour Blue 85x
Cobra F8 2H Element EarthX &/or Cobra F9 4H PX6.5
Ping I210 5-PW LZ 6.0
Ping Stealth 2.0 50/54/58 LZ 6.0

Some form of a Scotty, Betti, Spider

2f663cp6g1dy.jpeg

zq8dfb4jxorz.jpeg

Played today with my 34 in Newport. Really liked it, and also liked the sight line, which I understand others do not.

Kudos to pga tour superstore Holcomb bridge in Atlanta. Good customer service today.

Tsr2 8 or Tsi3 9 with Whiteboard 73 stiff Rombax 7z08
Titleist 910f 15 diamana whiteboard 83 stiff

titleist 818h2 with atmos stiff
titleist 710 mb 4-pw or Mizuno 919 Tour 4-pw or....
Vokey 52,56
Lajosi dd201 about 20 other putters

> @DatSliceDoe said:

>

> I went into the Kenwood Golf Exchange and asked about them, the employee said all of their locations combined got a total of 30 or so putters. All pre-ordered without any advertising on their behalf by call-ins within a week.

>

> I told him that was kind of odd, I didn't know you could just call up and pre-order an item. He said demand was so high they basically made an exception for this release. Sounds like the Titleist reps should have made it clearer that the stores should have held some back for people to walk in and buy, even if it was a 9:01am on release day.

Golf Exchange is my go to store. I frequent the Eastgate location a lot and know the guys in there. I’m one of those preorders. Called the second day after the announcement and had my name put one on. Paid in full that day as it was how they were managing demand. I believe they knew exactly what they were getting and did their best to manage their inventory. Now I was bummed that my NP2 was not in today. But I believe them when they say it is backordered and really hope it is just a delay in shipping. Should it somehow fall through, then I’m calling shenanigans on the Titleist reps misleading this small business. These guys are a top notch outfit.

> @dwp10mm said:

> > @DatSliceDoe said:

>

> >

> > I went into the Kenwood Golf Exchange and asked about them, the employee said all of their locations combined got a total of 30 or so putters. All pre-ordered without any advertising on their behalf by call-ins within a week.

> >

> > I told him that was kind of odd, I didn't know you could just call up and pre-order an item. He said demand was so high they basically made an exception for this release. Sounds like the Titleist reps should have made it clearer that the stores should have held some back for people to walk in and buy, even if it was a 9:01am on release day.

>

> Golf Exchange is my go to store. I frequent the Eastgate location a lot and know the guys in there. I’m one of those preorders. Called the second day after the announcement and had my name put one on. Paid in full that day as it was how they were managing demand. I believe they knew exactly what they were getting and did their best to manage their inventory. Now I was bummed that my NP2 was not in today. But I believe them when they say it is backordered and really hope it is just a delay in shipping. Should it somehow fall through, then I’m calling shenanigans on the Titleist reps misleading this small business. These guys are a top notch outfit.

Not saying anyone who preordered did something "wrong". I'm saying this release was a bit botched.

My club pro told me when the putters were announced he had the choice of ordering a small box , 3 putters, or a big box which was five putters. He knew the day they were announced how many he would be getting. He’s currently trying to get another five box as demand has been huge.

Like others have said, the big box stores must’ve known how many they were getting as they ordered them. It’s just likely they didn’t want to let any customer down so they oversold.

Titleist TSR2 10 Hzrdus Red CB
Titleist TSI2 16.5 Tensei Blue

Ping G 17.5 set at 18.5 Ping tour shaft.
Titleist TS3 hybrid 21 Hzrdus smoke
Taylormade 2023 p790 5-PW kbs tour lite
Vokey SM9 50°/12° SM8 56°/14° and SM9 60°/10°
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport two
Titleist Pro V1

[i]Remember there are no pictures on a scorecard, only a number. [/i]

So whats happening then with the batch thats supposed to be coming in september?

are they more on top of the 6000 already made?

i'd assume with a limited edition release all 6000 would be made and shipped at the same time?

Driver: M2, Ventus black

3w: Mizuno st 200, tense I blue

Hybrid: Mizuno clk 19

Irons: Mizuno JPX921 tours

wedges: Bettinardi HLX 3.0

Putter: Scotty Cameron H19

I didn’t pre-order and was able to call Golf Galaxy the day before and have them hold 2 putters for me.

Rolled it yesterday and love it! This putter goes back to the true Cameron feel before the nonsense of the 2016 & 2018 putter line.

It does feel about 10g heavier but I like that.

As for the headcover, most stock Scotty headcovers aren’t good anyway with the exception of the California Art of Putting headcover. I think this one is too flashy and screams “steal me” to those who play public golf (which I do not).

After using this model, I am convinced that he went to the insert since 2016 as a business decision to “sell more putters” vs keeping it the same with the 2012/2014 Select line. I hope to see more putters like this and the 2012/2014 Select line as well as earlier models.

> @IvanDrago said:

> So whats happening then with the batch thats supposed to be coming in september?

>

> are they more on top of the 6000 already made?

>

> i'd assume with a limited edition release all 6000 would be made and shipped at the same time?

Again I’ll glady eat crow...But unless it’s CAMERON saying there’s more coming take it with a grain of salt. Again for the 100th time that isn’t how Cameron limiteds work with a second “release”. If you think the outrage is bad about being sold out already imagine the horde of loyal Cameron fans who find out their limited putters aren’t that limited anymore.

Odds are it’s a retailer keeping your money for a few extra weeks trying not piss everyone off.

Cobra F9 TL 10.5 Atmos Black 7x
Cobra F8+ 3/4 &/or 5/6 Tour Blue 85x
Cobra F8 2H Element EarthX &/or Cobra F9 4H PX6.5
Ping I210 5-PW LZ 6.0
Ping Stealth 2.0 50/54/58 LZ 6.0

Some form of a Scotty, Betti, Spider

> @niscur24 said:

> > @IvanDrago said:

> > So whats happening then with the batch thats supposed to be coming in september?

> >

> > are they more on top of the 6000 already made?

> >

> > i'd assume with a limited edition release all 6000 would be made and shipped at the same time?

>

> Again I’ll glady eat crow...But unless it’s CAMERON saying there’s more coming take it with a grain of salt. Again for the 100th time that isn’t how Cameron limiteds work with a second “release”. If you think the outrage is bad about being sold out already imagine the horde of loyal Cameron fans who find out their limited putters aren’t that limited anymore.

>

> Odds are it’s a retailer keeping your money for a few extra weeks trying not **** everyone off.

>

>

I’m not holding much hope of getting one now.

Bit annoyed as if I knew my retailer wasn’t going to get them I could have tried elsewhere but I was led to believe they were getting me one.

I almost definitely will get one one way or another

Driver: M2, Ventus black

3w: Mizuno st 200, tense I blue

Hybrid: Mizuno clk 19

Irons: Mizuno JPX921 tours

wedges: Bettinardi HLX 3.0

Putter: Scotty Cameron H19

> @DatSliceDoe said:

> > @luke1333 said:

> > > @ckay said:

> > > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > > > > > I think the hype and advertising on social media has something to do with the botched release. Scotty's and Titleist's IG both advertised these as limited but available at retailers worldwide. Clearly they aren't if most were pre-ordered and that wasn't even stated as an option in the ads.

> > > > >

> > > > > How is it Scotty's fault that the retailers all set up secret pre-orders?

> > > >

> > > > It's not Scotty probably told a retailer or pro shop you should be able to get X number. Then they oversold online and Scotty went back and said you are now getting Y a lower number then X. My local shop was going to get 3 and now they can only get 1. I think for the most part it was just all hearsay on number available

> > >

> > > It is more of an issue with Titleist reps than Scotty Cameron and the brand.

> >

> > Correct I will agree with that. And sounds like the reps are the ones that threw numbers out there to local shops at least in this area

>

> I went into the Kenwood Golf Exchange and asked about them, the employee said all of their locations combined got a total of 30 or so putters. All pre-ordered without any advertising on their behalf by call-ins within a week.

>

> I told him that was kind of odd, I didn't know you could just call up and pre-order an item. He said demand was so high they basically made an exception for this release. Sounds like the Titleist reps should have made it clearer that the stores should have held some back for people to walk in and buy, even if it was a 9:01am on release day.

When people have relationships with the staff at places it’s pretty easy to get stuff pre-release. If my guy didn’t have a few passionate Scotty fans I could get my haves on the other limited releases like my girl putters

I don’t have the best vision. I was looking at the face of my FB from different angles and it looked scratched. I finally figured out there was a protective sticker over the face. I peeled it off and the face looks much better. This is the first Cameron I’ve purchased with an insert, so I wasn’t familiar with stickers on faces. I can clearly see the protective sticker on the sole though.

> @DatSliceDoe said:

> > @luke1333 said:

> > > @ckay said:

> > > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > > > > > I think the hype and advertising on social media has something to do with the botched release. Scotty's and Titleist's IG both advertised these as limited but available at retailers worldwide. Clearly they aren't if most were pre-ordered and that wasn't even stated as an option in the ads.

> > > > >

> > > > > How is it Scotty's fault that the retailers all set up secret pre-orders?

> > > >

> > > > It's not Scotty probably told a retailer or pro shop you should be able to get X number. Then they oversold online and Scotty went back and said you are now getting Y a lower number then X. My local shop was going to get 3 and now they can only get 1. I think for the most part it was just all hearsay on number available

> > >

> > > It is more of an issue with Titleist reps than Scotty Cameron and the brand.

> >

> > Correct I will agree with that. And sounds like the reps are the ones that threw numbers out there to local shops at least in this area

>

>

Yeah I can see both sides of it. People that are A. Either Scotty fans or B. Wanted that tei3 would have know about the preorder/release of it and been on top of it to get one. But yes Titleist reps I do not think made it clear to anybody whether local golf courses or big box stores of an exact number just a guesstimate and they all took that as a literally number. Then the online sales went crazy and you know the rest. To be honest all the orders should have probably been made on Scotty's site directly so they could control the exact number to everybody but then you cut out the stores making their money. Any outcome is a loss for somebody!

Titleist TSR2 10° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 15° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 19° KBS Tour Hybrid Proto

PXG Gen5T 4-GW KBS Tour Stiff

Mizuno T24 56 & 60 S400

Piretti GOAT

In Canada, Golftown is the country’s largest golf retailer. Three weeks ago we (customers) received an email saying a limited number of the teryillium putters would be for sale on August 16th at 9am CST. There was no presale‼️ Rumor was that they had 500 putters (not confirmed). Luckily I was on just before 9 and was able to snag one. I just don’t understand this presale weeks before. Obviously that’s where the problems started.

Titliest Tsr3 9* Hazardous Black 6.5 gen 4

Nike SQ2 19* Hybrid Aldila VS Proto 95s 

Mizzy MP18 SC 4-6 MB 7-PW C-Taper S

Vokey SM9 50/08, 54/10, 58/08  s400

Scotty T22 Fastback 1.5 ,+ ,+ ,+ ,+

> @luke1333 said:

> > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > > > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > > > > > > I think the hype and advertising on social media has something to do with the botched release. Scotty's and Titleist's IG both advertised these as limited but available at retailers worldwide. Clearly they aren't if most were pre-ordered and that wasn't even stated as an option in the ads.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > How is it Scotty's fault that the retailers all set up secret pre-orders?

> > > > >

> > > > > It's not Scotty probably told a retailer or pro shop you should be able to get X number. Then they oversold online and Scotty went back and said you are now getting Y a lower number then X. My local shop was going to get 3 and now they can only get 1. I think for the most part it was just all hearsay on number available

> > > >

> > > > It is more of an issue with Titleist reps than Scotty Cameron and the brand.

> > >

> > > Correct I will agree with that. And sounds like the reps are the ones that threw numbers out there to local shops at least in this area

> >

> > I went into the Kenwood Golf Exchange and asked about them, the employee said all of their locations combined got a total of 30 or so putters. All pre-ordered without any advertising on their behalf by call-ins within a week.

> >

> > I told him that was kind of odd, I didn't know you could just call up and pre-order an item. He said demand was so high they basically made an exception for this release. Sounds like the Titleist reps should have made it clearer that the stores should have held some back for people to walk in and buy, even if it was a 9:01am on release day.

>

> Yeah I can see both sides of it. People that are A. Either Scotty fans or B. Wanted that tei3 would have know about the preorder/release of it and been on top of it to get one. But yes Titleist reps I do not think made it clear to anybody whether local golf courses or big box stores of an exact number just a guesstimate and they all took that as a literally number. Then the online sales went crazy and you know the rest. To be honest all the orders should have probably been made on Scotty's site directly so they could control the exact number to everybody but then you cut out the stores making their money. Any outcome is a loss for somebody!

Reps knew what they were getting. My shop knew they were getting 3. 1 of each.

These aren’t produced by Scotty they are titleist made do selling on Scotty site doesn’t make sense plus scotty’s site doesn’t sell otr putters.

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @luke1333 said:

> > > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > > > > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > > > > > > > I think the hype and advertising on social media has something to do with the botched release. Scotty's and Titleist's IG both advertised these as limited but available at retailers worldwide. Clearly they aren't if most were pre-ordered and that wasn't even stated as an option in the ads.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > How is it Scotty's fault that the retailers all set up secret pre-orders?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It's not Scotty probably told a retailer or pro shop you should be able to get X number. Then they oversold online and Scotty went back and said you are now getting Y a lower number then X. My local shop was going to get 3 and now they can only get 1. I think for the most part it was just all hearsay on number available

> > > > >

> > > > > It is more of an issue with Titleist reps than Scotty Cameron and the brand.

> > > >

> > > > Correct I will agree with that. And sounds like the reps are the ones that threw numbers out there to local shops at least in this area

> > >

> > > I went into the Kenwood Golf Exchange and asked about them, the employee said all of their locations combined got a total of 30 or so putters. All pre-ordered without any advertising on their behalf by call-ins within a week.

> > >

> > > I told him that was kind of odd, I didn't know you could just call up and pre-order an item. He said demand was so high they basically made an exception for this release. Sounds like the Titleist reps should have made it clearer that the stores should have held some back for people to walk in and buy, even if it was a 9:01am on release day.

> >

> > Yeah I can see both sides of it. People that are A. Either Scotty fans or B. Wanted that tei3 would have know about the preorder/release of it and been on top of it to get one. But yes Titleist reps I do not think made it clear to anybody whether local golf courses or big box stores of an exact number just a guesstimate and they all took that as a literally number. Then the online sales went crazy and you know the rest. To be honest all the orders should have probably been made on Scotty's site directly so they could control the exact number to everybody but then you cut out the stores making their money. Any outcome is a loss for somebody!

>

> Reps knew what they were getting. My shop knew they were getting 3. 1 of each.

>

> These aren’t produced by Scotty they are titleist made do selling on Scotty site doesn’t make sense plus scotty’s site doesn’t sell otr putters.

I don't know if reps knew. Heard multiple places allowed 1 of each and then could only order 1 in total. So who knows it was not good on their part though

Titleist TSR2 10° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 15° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 19° KBS Tour Hybrid Proto

PXG Gen5T 4-GW KBS Tour Stiff

Mizuno T24 56 & 60 S400

Piretti GOAT

> @luke1333 said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > > > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > > > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > > > > > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > > > > > > > > I think the hype and advertising on social media has something to do with the botched release. Scotty's and Titleist's IG both advertised these as limited but available at retailers worldwide. Clearly they aren't if most were pre-ordered and that wasn't even stated as an option in the ads.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > How is it Scotty's fault that the retailers all set up secret pre-orders?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It's not Scotty probably told a retailer or pro shop you should be able to get X number. Then they oversold online and Scotty went back and said you are now getting Y a lower number then X. My local shop was going to get 3 and now they can only get 1. I think for the most part it was just all hearsay on number available

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It is more of an issue with Titleist reps than Scotty Cameron and the brand.

> > > > >

> > > > > Correct I will agree with that. And sounds like the reps are the ones that threw numbers out there to local shops at least in this area

> > > >

> > > > I went into the Kenwood Golf Exchange and asked about them, the employee said all of their locations combined got a total of 30 or so putters. All pre-ordered without any advertising on their behalf by call-ins within a week.

> > > >

> > > > I told him that was kind of odd, I didn't know you could just call up and pre-order an item. He said demand was so high they basically made an exception for this release. Sounds like the Titleist reps should have made it clearer that the stores should have held some back for people to walk in and buy, even if it was a 9:01am on release day.

> > >

> > > Yeah I can see both sides of it. People that are A. Either Scotty fans or B. Wanted that tei3 would have know about the preorder/release of it and been on top of it to get one. But yes Titleist reps I do not think made it clear to anybody whether local golf courses or big box stores of an exact number just a guesstimate and they all took that as a literally number. Then the online sales went crazy and you know the rest. To be honest all the orders should have probably been made on Scotty's site directly so they could control the exact number to everybody but then you cut out the stores making their money. Any outcome is a loss for somebody!

> >

> > Reps knew what they were getting. My shop knew they were getting 3. 1 of each.

> >

> > These aren’t produced by Scotty they are titleist made do selling on Scotty site doesn’t make sense plus scotty’s site doesn’t sell otr putters.

>

> I don't know if reps knew. Heard multiple places allowed 1 of each and then could only order 1 in total. So who knows it was not good on their part though

I think the reps/stores that claim to not have known are the exception and not the rule and he good reps looked out for their accounts as my shop was able to modify their order and get an additional 3 because of demand. My guess is the accounts that mismanaged their orders or undersold had their stock pulled for better accounts.