Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

ZBUCK

@4rheel said:

> Yes, almost forgot to but I did. Sadly I think it’s on way back and was told it was within specs. I think I am done with Cameron putters if true.

Just need to pony up for the 009 now. Time to avoid putter inserts . :)

Titleist TSR3 9* Diamana ZF 60s
Titleist TSR3 15* Kai'li 70s

TM SIM2 Ti 19* Kai'li 70s

Titleist TSR3 24* Atmos Blue 8s
Srixon ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Cleveland RTX6 46,50,54,58 
Betti BB46 or QB6 or Betti BB Proto

> @bruinmw said:

> @4rheel said:

> > Yes, almost forgot to but I did. Sadly I think it’s on way back and was told it was within specs. I think I am done with Cameron putters if true.

> Just need to pony up for the 009 now. Time to avoid putter inserts . :)

>

Hahaha, no way! Not a baller like you BM!

> @4rheel said:

> Yes, almost forgot to but I did. Sadly I think it’s on way back and was told it was within specs. I think I am done with Cameron putters if true.

Thats a bummer. Just sell it. Cameron is all name these days. I like the NP2 I have but honestly I like my kronos better.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @4rheel said:

> Ok, was rolling a few during my lunch and noticed a copper highlight at address. Ran my finger across the face and the insert is sticking out towards the toe. Crap!!!

>

>

> shs6vornxd67.jpg

>

Mine has the same issue. What ended up happening with yours?

Driver: Epic  Max LS  - Ventus (velocore) Blue - 7X
Fairway: Epic Speed 13.5 - Ventus (velocore) Blue - 7X
Hybrid: Titleist 818 H1 - Tensei Pro White - 100TX
4-P: Ping Blueprints - X100
Wedges: Vokey SM8 raw 51F, 55F, and 59 low-bounce K - DG TI S400 
Putter: 21' Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5
Ball: 21' TP5X

> @Weston11 said:

> > @4rheel said:

> > Ok, was rolling a few during my lunch and noticed a copper highlight at address. Ran my finger across the face and the insert is sticking out towards the toe. Crap!!!

> >

> >

> > shs6vornxd67.jpg

> >

>

> Mine has the same issue. What ended up happening with yours?

Do you mainly miss to the right? maybe this is kind of an autocorrect. haha. that sucks. I have not looked at mine close enough to notice that.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @Weston11 said:

> > @4rheel said:

> > Ok, was rolling a few during my lunch and noticed a copper highlight at address. Ran my finger across the face and the insert is sticking out towards the toe. Crap!!!

> >

> >

> > shs6vornxd67.jpg

> >

>

> Mine has the same issue. What ended up happening with yours?

It's on its way back from Titleist but supposedly they just cleaned it up and said the specs were in reason. Should get it in the next day or so.

> @4rheel said:

> > @Weston11 said:

> > > @4rheel said:

> > > Ok, was rolling a few during my lunch and noticed a copper highlight at address. Ran my finger across the face and the insert is sticking out towards the toe. Crap!!!

> > >

> > >

> > > shs6vornxd67.jpg

> > >

> >

> > Mine has the same issue. What ended up happening with yours?

>

> It's on its way back from Titleist but supposedly they just cleaned it up and said the specs were in reason. Should get it in the next day or so.

Cool -- let us know how it looks when you get it back. Thanks!

Got my putter today, other then that I orderd a Newport and recieved a Newport 2 I'm pleased with it. (A little paint smudge around the sightline but that cleaned up real easy.)

I've been gaming a 2009 Studio Select Newport 2 for the last 9 years and at first I was a little disapointed with the feel of the T22. But after about an hour and a half I really liked it.

It's in the bag and I will start gaming it right away.

> @4rheel said:

> > @Weston11 said:

> > > @4rheel said:

> > > Ok, was rolling a few during my lunch and noticed a copper highlight at address. Ran my finger across the face and the insert is sticking out towards the toe. Crap!!!

> > >

> > >

> > > shs6vornxd67.jpg

> > >

> >

>

> It's on its way back from Titleist but supposedly they just cleaned it up and said the specs were in reason. Should get it in the next day or so.

I brought mine into the Golf Galaxy I bought it from, and they agreed that the insert looked off near the toe. Mine is on its way back to Titleist now. Thank you again for posting your experience — I don’t think I would have sent it back without hearing someone else did.

• Like 1

> @Weston11 said:

> > @4rheel said:

> > > @Weston11 said:

> > > > @4rheel said:

> > > > Ok, was rolling a few during my lunch and noticed a copper highlight at address. Ran my finger across the face and the insert is sticking out towards the toe. Crap!!!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > shs6vornxd67.jpg

> > > >

> > >

> > > Mine has the same issue. What ended up happening with yours?

> >

> > It's on its way back from Titleist but supposedly they just cleaned it up and said the specs were in reason. Should get it in the next day or so.

>

> I brought mine into the Golf Galaxy I bought it from, and they agreed that the insert looked off near the toe. Mine is on its way back to Titleist now. Thank you again for posting your experience — I don’t think I would have sent it back without hearing someone else did.

Mine has the same issue. Just curious what, if anything, titleist is doing. It sounds like they’re just saying even though it looks off, the insert is still within tolerance and therefore, nothing is wrong with it. Is that accurate?

Tsr2 8 or Tsi3 9 with Whiteboard 73 stiff Rombax 7z08
Titleist 910f 15 diamana whiteboard 83 stiff

titleist 818h2 with atmos stiff
titleist 710 mb 4-pw or Mizuno 919 Tour 4-pw or....
Vokey 52,56
Lajosi dd201 about 20 other putters

> @masegolf1978 said:

> > @Weston11 said:

> > > @4rheel said:

> > > > @Weston11 said:

> > > > > @4rheel said:

> > > > > Ok, was rolling a few during my lunch and noticed a copper highlight at address. Ran my finger across the face and the insert is sticking out towards the toe. Crap!!!

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > shs6vornxd67.jpg

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Mine has the same issue. What ended up happening with yours?

> > >

> > > It's on its way back from Titleist but supposedly they just cleaned it up and said the specs were in reason. Should get it in the next day or so.

> >

> > I brought mine into the Golf Galaxy I bought it from, and they agreed that the insert looked off near the toe. Mine is on its way back to Titleist now. Thank you again for posting your experience — I don’t think I would have sent it back without hearing someone else did.

>

> Mine has the same issue. Just curious what, if anything, titleist is doing. It sounds like they’re just saying even though it looks off, the insert is still within tolerance and therefore, nothing is wrong with it. Is that accurate?

>

I'll let you know when I hear back from Titleist. Golf Galaxy shipped my T22 NP2 last Friday, so I may not get a response until the end of this week or next.

> @4rheel said:

> > @Weston11 said:

> > > @4rheel said:

> > >

> > >

> > > shs6vornxd67.jpg

> > >

> >

>

Did you get it back? Did you happen to check it? Just curious if they made any changes. Even though they said it was "within spec".

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @4rheel said:

> No update. Not sure why it’s taking so long to get back to me considering Carlsbad is pretty close to OC. I even called in on Friday to see if it came in.

I know this sounds odd but I think more time is better than less time in this case. Getting the job done right is the number 1 goal.

> @Rory4Pres said:

> > @4rheel said:

> > No update. Not sure why it’s taking so long to get back to me considering Carlsbad is pretty close to OC. I even called in on Friday to see if it came in.

>

> I know this sounds odd but I think more time is better than less time in this case. Getting the job done right is the number 1 goal.

Wishful thinking but maybe they've been following this thread and is holding up my putter to fix it. Who knows.

> @jak77 said:

> > @Davidlittlegolf87 said:

> > Please make Lh. One time

>

> Yeah I feel bad for you lefties. I know the market is smaller, but it's seriously ostracizing when companies dont make new releases (in this case limited release) for LH players. Here's to hoping they come out with something in the future!

Oh no! Don’t encourage the lefties with sympathy...every new release thread will be hijacked!

> @4rheel said:

> Picked up mine up and looks like they fixed it even though my receipt said nothing was done. I guess cleaning it up means fixing it. Lol. Take a look for yourself.

>

> cnng99hda4i5.jpeg

> s91rxv72kvo0.jpeg

>

Interesting. Had you used it at all when you sent it back? I’m just wondering if I’ve played too much with mine. That really does look a lot better.

Tsr2 8 or Tsi3 9 with Whiteboard 73 stiff Rombax 7z08
Titleist 910f 15 diamana whiteboard 83 stiff

titleist 818h2 with atmos stiff
titleist 710 mb 4-pw or Mizuno 919 Tour 4-pw or....
Vokey 52,56
Lajosi dd201 about 20 other putters

> @masegolf1978 said:

> > @4rheel said:

> > Picked up mine up and looks like they fixed it even though my receipt said nothing was done. I guess cleaning it up means fixing it. Lol. Take a look for yourself.

> >

> >

>

> Interesting. Had you used it at all when you sent it back? I’m just wondering if I’ve played too much with mine. That really does look a lot better.

>

Didn't get a chance to play it on the course yet but a few practice green sessions made it patina nicely. Not only does the insert look corrected now, it looks to have been restored as well. The film on the insert is on there like when I first received it but contemplating whether or not to sell it now.

> @4rheel said:

> > @masegolf1978 said:

> > > @4rheel said:

> > > Picked up mine up and looks like they fixed it even though my receipt said nothing was done. I guess cleaning it up means fixing it. Lol. Take a look for yourself.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Interesting. Had you used it at all when you sent it back? I’m just wondering if I’ve played too much with mine. That really does look a lot better.

> >

>

> Didn't get a chance to play it on the course yet but a few practice green sessions made it patina nicely. Not only does the insert look corrected now, it looks to have been restored as well. The film on the insert is on there like when I first received it but contemplating whether or not to sell it now.

Did you check to make sure it was the same putter? I am curious if they did some maintenance or just switched it out.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @4rheel said:

> > > @masegolf1978 said:

> > > > @4rheel said:

> > > > Picked up mine up and looks like they fixed it even though my receipt said nothing was done. I guess cleaning it up means fixing it. Lol. Take a look for yourself.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Interesting. Had you used it at all when you sent it back? I’m just wondering if I’ve played too much with mine. That really does look a lot better.

> > >

> >

> > Didn't get a chance to play it on the course yet but a few practice green sessions made it patina nicely. Not only does the insert look corrected now, it looks to have been restored as well. The film on the insert is on there like when I first received it but contemplating whether or not to sell it now.

>

> Did you check to make sure it was the same putter? I am curious if they did some maintenance or just switched it out.

I would bet money they swapped it out

Titleist TSR2 10° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 15° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 19° KBS Tour Hybrid Proto

PXG Gen5T 4-GW KBS Tour Stiff

Mizuno T24 56 & 60 S400

Piretti GOAT

> @luke1333 said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @4rheel said:

> > > > @masegolf1978 said:

> > > > > @4rheel said:

> > > > > Picked up mine up and looks like they fixed it even though my receipt said nothing was done. I guess cleaning it up means fixing it. Lol. Take a look for yourself.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Interesting. Had you used it at all when you sent it back? I’m just wondering if I’ve played too much with mine. That really does look a lot better.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Didn't get a chance to play it on the course yet but a few practice green sessions made it patina nicely. Not only does the insert look corrected now, it looks to have been restored as well. The film on the insert is on there like when I first received it but contemplating whether or not to sell it now.

> >

> > Did you check to make sure it was the same putter? I am curious if they did some maintenance or just switched it out.

>

> I would bet money they swapped it out

That is the only thing that makes sense in my mind. I doubt they would take the time to refinish it. It does not make economical sense.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @luke1333 said:

> > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > @4rheel said:

> > > > > @masegolf1978 said:

> > > > > > @4rheel said:

> > > > > > Picked up mine up and looks like they fixed it even though my receipt said nothing was done. I guess cleaning it up means fixing it. Lol. Take a look for yourself.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Interesting. Had you used it at all when you sent it back? I’m just wondering if I’ve played too much with mine. That really does look a lot better.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Didn't get a chance to play it on the course yet but a few practice green sessions made it patina nicely. Not only does the insert look corrected now, it looks to have been restored as well. The film on the insert is on there like when I first received it but contemplating whether or not to sell it now.

> > >

> > > Did you check to make sure it was the same putter? I am curious if they did some maintenance or just switched it out.

> >

> > I would bet money they swapped it out

>

> That is the only thing that makes sense in my mind. I doubt they would take the time to refinish it. It does not make economical sense.

Unless they have none of them left but I would think they have a few for warranty purposes

Mizuno T24 56 & 60 S400

Piretti GOAT

> @luke1333 said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > > @4rheel said:

> > > > > > @masegolf1978 said:

> > > > > > > @4rheel said:

> > > > > > > Picked up mine up and looks like they fixed it even though my receipt said nothing was done. I guess cleaning it up means fixing it. Lol. Take a look for yourself.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Interesting. Had you used it at all when you sent it back? I’m just wondering if I’ve played too much with mine. That really does look a lot better.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Didn't get a chance to play it on the course yet but a few practice green sessions made it patina nicely. Not only does the insert look corrected now, it looks to have been restored as well. The film on the insert is on there like when I first received it but contemplating whether or not to sell it now.

> > > >

> > > > Did you check to make sure it was the same putter? I am curious if they did some maintenance or just switched it out.

> > >

> > > I would bet money they swapped it out

> >

> > That is the only thing that makes sense in my mind. I doubt they would take the time to refinish it. It does not make economical sense.

>

> Unless they have none of them left but I would think they have a few for warranty purposes

They are supposedly releasing another wave, we will see though.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @luke1333 said:

> > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > > > > @masegolf1978 said:

> > > > > > > > @4rheel said:

> > > > > > > > Picked up mine up and looks like they fixed it even though my receipt said nothing was done. I guess cleaning it up means fixing it. Lol. Take a look for yourself.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Interesting. Had you used it at all when you sent it back? I’m just wondering if I’ve played too much with mine. That really does look a lot better.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Didn't get a chance to play it on the course yet but a few practice green sessions made it patina nicely. Not only does the insert look corrected now, it looks to have been restored as well. The film on the insert is on there like when I first received it but contemplating whether or not to sell it now.

> > > > >

> > > > > Did you check to make sure it was the same putter? I am curious if they did some maintenance or just switched it out.

> > > >

> > > > I would bet money they swapped it out

> > >

> > > That is the only thing that makes sense in my mind. I doubt they would take the time to refinish it. It does not make economical sense.

> >

> > Unless they have none of them left but I would think they have a few for warranty purposes

>

> They are supposedly releasing another wave, we will see though.

good thing I sold all mine then! LOL especially if they release more!

Mizuno T24 56 & 60 S400

Piretti GOAT

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @luke1333 said:

> > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > @4rheel said:

> > > > > @masegolf1978 said:

> > > > > > Picked up mine up and looks like they fixed it even though my receipt said nothing was done. I guess cleaning it up means fixing it. Lol. Take a look for yourself.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Interesting. Had you used it at all when you sent it back? I’m just wondering if I’ve played too much with mine. That really does look a lot better.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Didn't get a chance to play it on the course yet but a few practice green sessions made it patina nicely. Not only does the insert look corrected now, it looks to have been restored as well. The film on the insert is on there like when I first received it but contemplating whether or not to sell it now.

> > >

> > > Did you check to make sure it was the same putter? I am curious if they did some maintenance or just switched it out.

> >

> > I would bet money they swapped it out

>

> That is the only thing that makes sense in my mind. I doubt they would take the time to refinish it. It does not make economical sense.

I thought the same thing at first (new replacement) but they did inform the shop they would be "cleaning it up". Plus the fact it took almost 2 weeks to get back to me when I'm right up the coast from them.