Where are you playing tomorrow - Chicago (Round 3)

stasek

Cool, but enjoyable day at Coyote Run. First time wearing pants on the course in ages. Lol. The course was in fine shape, minus the aerated greens. They used small tines, but they holes were still affecting the roll. Pace was excellent. I went off as part of a threesome, and the foursome in front of us was struggling. We made the turn, and three of they're players went for beer, so we asked the remaining player if we could play through. He hesitated, and mumbled something about us being held up, but the 10th was wide open. He let us through, and we eventually caught the next group on the 14th hole, and finished the round in 3:30. The group we passed never came close to catching us. I'll never understand why a group would rather have a faster group ride their a-- than let them play through, especially when several players in the group can't hit the ball more than 150 yds off the majority of the tees.

I didn't find many fairways today (5), but the misses were good, and I still managed 12 greens. Two birdies on the par 5 9th and 14th, along with three bogies. My birdie on the 9th was pretty sweet. Pulled my drive into the left rough, leaving myself an iffy lie. Got a hybrid on the ball, but it faded/sliced into the right rough 155 yds out. I got lucky with the lie, and hit a solid 7 iron into a stiff headwind. I figured it might be close, but 2 feet from the cup was a bonus. 

Glencoe on Monday.

• Like 1

Ping G425 Max Driver 12 (0 Flat) - Aldila Ascent Red 50 Stiff (46")
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G425 6h 30 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311P Gen3 6-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S /

Ping i200 6-P Orange Dot (2 Deg Weak, 2 Deg Flat) - True Temper XP 95 S
Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

Playing cinder ridge at 7 am tomorrow for a 39 degree tee off brrrrrrrr where did summer go? Ive never played here but the recent reviews of friends said its in great shape. 

• Like 1

Titleist TSI3 9* - Graphite Design AD IZ 6X

Callaway Epic Speed 15* - Hzrdous Smoke 

Titleist TS2 19 Hybrid - Hzrdous Smoke

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW - Project X IO

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 54*

Taylor Made Hi Toe 58*

Bettinardi Hive BB 34 DASS

TItleist ProV1

Played Schaumburg the other day (Tournament/Baer) and loved it. For $31, I couldn't believe the layout and conditions. Greens were quick and true and the pace wasn't bad. Met a couple regulars who seemed like nice guys and really enjoyed myself. Didn't play well and was annoyed that I couldn't get a water at the snack shop (the person left a sign saying that they'd be right back and that they were in the middle of stocking), but other than that, was pleasantly surprised.

GCI yesterday afternoon. Really strange round. Despite not playing for two weeks, I hit the ball very well and had lots of birdie putts inside 10-12 feet. However, the greens hadn’t been rolled on a Saturday with a full tee sheet and I had three bird looks lip around, hit the back of the cup, and pop back out. I also hit the pin on a sand shot, it hit the pool noodle in the cup, and came back out. The real kicker was on the 18th hole. I hit a 50° wedge to 5 feet and had my birdie putt spin around the entire cup and come out. I finished with a 77 but it could have been more like a 73 or 74. 

• Like 1

Mizuno ST 190G w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 6S

Mizuno ST-Z 15° w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 7S

Mizuno ST-Z 18° w/ Fujikura Atmos Black TS 7S

Srixon ZX7 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

Taylormade MG 50°/54°/58° w/ Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Piretti Cottonwood II

After watching the “masterpiece” by Bears and conclusion of US Open, decided to get quick 9 at Ruffled Feathers.  Went out as a single at 5:20 and finished in just under 1.5 hours.  Since our league conclusion is this coming weekend at Dubs, I decided to head to the furthest teeing ground on every hole.    What a different course it is from there.  The only club I didn’t use was my 3h (hate that thing) - otherwise went through the entire bag.  Course dried up quite nicely, the greens were relatively quick  and rolled true (considering the time of the day).

• Like 1

Chit load of Maltbys - TS2 irons, KE4 TC Driver & 4 wood, TSW 54* & 60* wedges, PTM5 Mallet putter

Had a great end of year event for our group at Bowes Saturday. Course was beautiful as always, but the greens had some marks from all the play lately. Unfortunately nothing you can do about that if people don't fix their marks or know how to fix them properly. First time out there this year and was really surprised at the progress on housing on the front 9, looked entirely different from last year, but at least they're separated enough not to be an issue.

May have been my last round of the year. Game has gone completely in the dumps, haven't broken 80 since July and have broken 90 only by the skin of my teeth the last few rounds. Caught a case of the two way miss off the tee. I'll be rolling along fine for 3-4 holes and out of the blue lose it out of play for a couple tee shots. I'll regain it again only to see it go the other way, just maddening when earlier in the year I was hitting it straight and confident off the tee. I bet I'll tee it up a time or two before the snow falls, but the enjoyment of playing is gone for the moment.

9 minutes ago, DavePelz4 said:

As mentioned by VNutz, our group concluded our 16 event competitive season on Saturday at Bowes. Echo all his comments on the course and the new houses.

Our group plays a Stableford format and for the last 5 years, literally the last stroke on the last hole decided the champion. The guy who was in second place needed to post 40 points in order to get into a tiebreaker. Standing on the 18th tee, with the markers moved up to around 385 yards znd down wind which is unusual for that hole, he calculated that he needed to post a birdie, which with a stroke would be a net eagle, in order to get 4 points and win on a tiebreaker.

Although he has hit his old TaylorMade R9 very consistently for years with a Fairway hit percentage exceeding 70%, he fell to the lure of a Mavrik and his play off the tee stated to lack both in distance and accuracy. But not on 18 as he striped a drive, finally, and had 125ish going in. His wedge into the green ended up on the right fringe and he had approximately 25 feet for gross birdie for the win. The other 3 players in the group finished out leaving him alone to decide the championship.

If there is one thing this player did well all year it was his short game and putting.  On Saturday he got up and down from the rough at Bowes at least 6 times and if you've played Bowes lately, you know the area around the green is far from closely mown everywhere.  He made putts in the 6-10 foot range regularly.

As he stood over the putt, you could see his hands moving a bit with the gravity of the situation coming to light. The ball started on a perfect line at a perfect speed considering the greens at Bowes were quite quick. To keep the drama of the last shot deciding the winner, his ball found the center of the cup and dropped giving him the championship.  Last year's champ VNutz gave him the ugly trophy and then the beverages started to flow and planning for next year started.

Because of COVID, our group played a record number of rounds together and of the 4,226 total points scored, it came down to a tiebreaker.  This is the only kind of drama I can appreciate!

This sounds like an absolute blast. I am looking forward to moving back home to be able to play with my group again. I miss this stuff. Though, it sounds like you guys are bit more organized - driving stats?! Fantastic stuff 

24 minutes ago, mci711 said:

This sounds like an absolute blast. I am looking forward to moving back home to be able to play with my group again. I miss this stuff. Though, it sounds like you guys are bit more organized - driving stats?! Fantastic stuff 

Thanks, it's really a good time. The 70% was anecdotal but having played quite a bit with him this year during and outside our comps, it was at least that with the R9. 

For the most part, it's a really good group of guys with a 30 year age spread and everyone gets along really well. The comp is pretty well organized and we've found a format in Stableford with ratings/slopes based on the age/tees played where it all works out.  We calculate an index based on the rounds played inside the comp which eliminates a lot of variable. VNutz had the lowest index last year and won the comp on the last putt of last year and the guy who won this year is a 10 who came up big when it meant the most. We pay out the top 4 places and there was 13 points that separated 4th from first and 8 points from 3rd to first.  Realistically, 5-6 guys had a chance going into the final round.

With COVID, we got a bit creative on scheduling and used Wisconsin to open the comp and allowed weekday play which was a first. All in all, I don't think you can ask for more than how it was decided.

• Like 1

Another beautiful morning for golf. We've had quite a good run this summer after the wet spring. Glencoe today. The course is in excellent shape. The rough under the trees can be a little spotty given the shade, but otherwise tee to green it's lush. Greens were rolling a good 10, and possibly 11. I was above the hole on the par 3 7th, and I barely got the ball rolling. It trickled 8 feet past the center pin. Pace was excellent at 3:45. The group in front of my foursome was moving at a good clip, and I think we waited on two shots. 

Another rough round with the driver with only 4 fairways. Most of the misses were decent, so I still collected 11 greens. Only one birdie, and three bogies. I couldn't buy a putt today. 'So worried about running the ball six feet past, I tried to die the ball at the hole, only to have them dive off in the last few inches of roll. Oh well. The highlight of the day was simply hitting the green on the 7th. That hole vexes me. Of course I three putted from above the hole. Pffftttt.

I'm heading up to Brighton Dale tomorrow for the first time. I don't have a tee time, but it looks wide open. 'Not sure which course I'll play, but the way I've been driving it I think I should play the one with the more generous fairways.

• Like 1

Ping G425 Max Driver 12 (0 Flat) - Aldila Ascent Red 50 Stiff (46")
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G425 6h 30 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311P Gen3 6-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S /

Ping i200 6-P Orange Dot (2 Deg Weak, 2 Deg Flat) - True Temper XP 95 S
Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

2 hours ago, DavePelz4 said:

As mentioned by VNutz, our group concluded our 16 event competitive season on Saturday at Bowes. Echo all his comments on the course and the new houses.

Our group plays a Stableford format and for the last 5 years, literally the last stroke on the last hole decided the champion. The guy who was in second place needed to post 40 points in order to get into a tiebreaker. Standing on the 18th tee, with the markers moved up to around 385 yards and down wind which, is unusual for that hole, he calculated that he needed to post a birdie, which with a stroke would be a net eagle, in order to get 4 points and win on a tiebreaker.

Although he has hit his old TaylorMade R9 very consistently for years with a Fairway hit percentage exceeding 70%, he fell to the lure of a Mavrik and his play off the tee stated to lack both in distance and accuracy. But not on 18 as he striped a drive, finally, and had 125ish going in. His wedge into the green ended up on the right fringe and he had approximately 25 feet for gross birdie for the win. The other 3 players in the group finished out leaving him alone to decide the championship.

If there is one thing this player did well all year it was his short game and putting.  On Saturday he got up and down from the rough at Bowes at least 6 times and if you've played Bowes lately, you know the area around the green is far from closely mown everywhere.  He made putts in the 6-10 foot range regularly.

As he stood over the putt, you could see his hands moving a bit with the gravity of the situation coming to light. The ball started on a perfect line at a perfect speed considering the greens at Bowes were quite quick. To keep the drama of the last shot deciding the winner, his ball found the center of the cup and dropped giving him the championship.  Last year's champ VNutz gave him the ugly trophy and then the beverages started to flow and planning for next year started.

Because of COVID, our group played a record number of rounds together and of the 4,226 total points scored, it came down to a tiebreaker.  This is the only kind of drama I can appreciate!

Where are the new homes on the front 9?  near 5 (the par 3), or off of 8 (the par 5)?

TM SIM 10.5* - Ventus Velocore Blue TR 5S
TEE  XCG7B  3h  19* Ventus Velocore HB Blue 8S  
TEE  XCG7B  4h  22* Ventus Velocore HB Blue 8S
TEE  XCG7B  5h  25* Diamana Thump i465ct 4iron shaft
Wishon 560MC 5-PW (26,30,34,38,42.5,47) Recoil Proto 125 F4
Vokey SM7 50-08F S200 bent to 51*
Wishon HM wedges 56/60 Wishon Smooth steel Stiff
2013-2016 SC Futura X5R 33' flownecked by Bastain-cerakote sniper gray-silver dots-white flange sight line-SS Flatso 2.0

TM TP5x

8 minutes ago, geochitown said:

Where are the new homes on the front 9?  near 5 (the par 3), or off of 8 (the par 5)?

Along the 4th, the par 4 with the pond on the left. They were under construction last year, but I think they only had foundations laid and it was still a pretty bare landscape. It was pretty bare before as well, but now it's dotted with a half dozen+ houses.

Additionally, the 13th hole always had a house or two down the left, a bit by the tee boxes. From there down to the area by the 4th hole is now developed rather than being open. I can't really remember what it was like before, but it doesn't feel as open and isolated as it once was. Not saying it's a bad thing, just different than before.

Edited by VNutz

Just now, VNutz said:

Along the 4th, the par 4 with the pond on the left. They were under construction last year, but I think they only had foundations laid and it was still a pretty bare landscape. It was pretty bare before as well, but now it's dotted with a half dozen+ houses.

Thanks.

I see that area and a lot more space for future homes along the southern and southwestern edge of the course.

I haven't played Bowes in 4-5 years, so I'll have to brace myself for the change.

Sounds like a great competition you guys had going, and the 18th at Bowes is a great closing hole for that.

• Like 1

TM SIM 10.5* - Ventus Velocore Blue TR 5S
TEE  XCG7B  3h  19* Ventus Velocore HB Blue 8S  
TEE  XCG7B  4h  22* Ventus Velocore HB Blue 8S
TEE  XCG7B  5h  25* Diamana Thump i465ct 4iron shaft
Wishon 560MC 5-PW (26,30,34,38,42.5,47) Recoil Proto 125 F4
Vokey SM7 50-08F S200 bent to 51*
Wishon HM wedges 56/60 Wishon Smooth steel Stiff
2013-2016 SC Futura X5R 33' flownecked by Bastain-cerakote sniper gray-silver dots-white flange sight line-SS Flatso 2.0

TM TP5x

1 hour ago, Argonne69 said:

Another beautiful morning for golf. We've had quite a good run this summer after the wet spring. Glencoe today. The course is in excellent shape. The rough under the trees can be a little spotty given the shade, but otherwise tee to green it's lush. Greens were rolling a good 10, and possibly 11. I was above the hole on the par 3 7th, and I barely got the ball rolling. It trickled 8 feet past the center pin. Pace was excellent at 3:45. The group in front of my foursome was moving at a good clip, and I think we waited on two shots. 

Another rough round with the driver with only 4 fairways. Most of the misses were decent, so I still collected 11 greens. Only one birdie, and three bogies. I couldn't buy a putt today. 'So worried about running the ball six feet past, I tried to die the ball at the hole, only to have them dive off in the last few inches of roll. Oh well. The highlight of the day was simply hitting the green on the 7th. That hole vexes me. Of course I three putted from above the hole. Pffftttt.

I'm heading up to Brighton Dale tomorrow for the first time. I don't have a tee time, but it looks wide open. 'Not sure which course I'll play, but the way I've been driving it I think I should play the one with the more generous fairways.

That’s probably going to be Blue Spruce. Fairways are a bit wider but both 18’s there have some tough driving holes. White is the harder of the two courses overall in my opinion. 

• Like 1

Piretti Cottonwood II

Had a golf weekend over Green Lake WI and surrounds.

Tuscumbia (Friday AM)

Old style course opened in 1896. Every hole was straight except for the 11th which they decided to build condos in the middle of the fairway and then a double dogleg just for the tee shot! (See over-embellished snapshot below). And 18 had a huge dogleg of 30* from 100yds in. Course was in okay condition but most of the narrow fairways were lined with tall pines that made for tight lies off of mown mud and minimal grass growth. That and the back 9 greens were aerated.

image.png.94bfeaa6801510b13e80266dd9a72167.png

Lawsonia Woodlands (Friday PM)

We got a bargain for $66 and that was a rip off. Whilst the fairways were in good condition, the greens were aerated on Tuesday with the plugs just thrown off to the side of most greens. That and the bunkers looked like they hadn't been touched for a couple of years which I'd say and were nothing more than mud-packed sinkholes that were hard crusty on the top from getting baked in the sun. Wait! Haven't finished yet. It appears they may have filled quite a few fairways bunkers because a lot of holes had fills of uneven clay in the rough with nothing but weeds let to grow in excess all over them. What a joke!

Old Hickory - Beaver Dam (Saturday AM)

Old course opened in 1920 was in super great condition. The first 7 holes are a great layout but then it just gets cheesy. Some great holes (11th), but most of the back nine was just ordinary. Greens were awesome and rolling well.

[size=3]Vapor Speed Driver
[size=3]TaylorMade 2017 M2 13* FW[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade 2017 M2 15* FW[/size]
[size=3]Cobra King Pro Forged Black CB/MB 4-PW[/size]
[size=3]Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 52/9, [/size][size=3]56/10, [/size][size=3]60/9[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade TP Collection Berwick
[size=3]BOOM![/size]

6 hours ago, Argonne69 said:

I would play the White course because the bunkers are in good shape. Nice fresh sand. The bunkers on Blue Spruce are total crap. Hardpan that hasn't been touched all season.  I was there a month ago and the fairways were terrible on both courses. They lost the grass during our hot July. However, the greens were good on both. Hopefully, thats still the case.

• Like 1

Titleist TSi3 10*
Titleist TSi3 16.5*

Titleist 818H1 21*

Titleist T150/100 (5-PW)
Vokey SM9 54*, 60*
Piretti Cottonwood II

CInder RIdge Saturday: Drove an hour to Wilmington to tee off in 39 degree weather although it did warm up fairly quick and got to 60 out there. Course was alright I guess, greens were in good shape and you could tell the fairways were in good shape before they were just aerated recently. Probably wont make the drive back, the course just wasnt for me. Almost every hole on the front that wasnt a par 3 was a dogleg and most taking driver out of my hand. The par 3 on the back with the big elevation change was a cool hole but other than that just 75% doglegs. 79 with 7 bogeys, just couldnt roll anything in out there. 

Mistwood Yesterday: What can I say about this place it just never disappoints. From the practice area to the course to the restaurant after the round everything is top notch. Always love coming back here and is probably my favorite course out south. Beautiful 75 degree and sunny day out there with minimal wind. The par 5 15th hole #1 handicap always kicks my butt and if youve been here you know which hole im talking about but not today I finally got revenge. Hit a perfect drive cutting the corner over the lake just right that left 145 in to the green, solid iron to middle that left a 15 footer and buried it for eagle. Great course, great weather, great round couldnt ask for a better day. Shot 72 with an eagle, two birdies and four bogeys. 

Have Highlands of Elgin, Blackstone, and Gleneagles lined up for the next week and HOE and Blackstone both will be firsts for me. 

Edited by ME27
  • Like 2

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 54*

Taylor Made Hi Toe 58*

TItleist ProV1

33 minutes ago, ME27 said:

CInder RIdge Saturday: Drove an hour to Wilmington to tee off in 39 degree weather although it did warm up fairly quick and got to 60 out there. Course was alright I guess, greens were in good shape and you could tell the fairways were in good shape before they were just aerated recently. Probably wont make the drive back, the course just wasnt for me. Almost every hole on the front that wasnt a par 3 was a dogleg and most taking driver out of my hand. The par 3 on the back with the big elevation change was a cool hole but other than that just 75% doglegs. 79 with 7 bogeys, just couldnt roll anything in out there. 

Mistwood Yesterday: What can I say about this place it just never disappoints. From the practice area to the course to the restaurant after the round everything is top notch. Always love coming back here and is probably my favorite course out south. Beautiful 75 degree and sunny day out there with minimal wind. The par 5 15th hole #1 handicap always kicks my butt and if youve been here you know which hole im talking about but not today I finally got revenge. Hit a perfect drive cutting the corner over the lake just right that left 145 in to the green, solid iron to middle that left a 15 footer and buried it for eagle. Great course, great weather, great round couldnt ask for a better day. Shot 72 with an eagle, two birdies and four bogeys. 

Have Highlands of Elgin, Blackstone, and Gleneagles lined up for the next week and HOE and Blackstone both will be firsts for me. 

I felt very similar with Cinder Ridge. I've heard a lot of somewhat decent things about it on here. Made the drive once and won't be back. Not worth it with the courses we have in the Chicago area. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mci711 said:

I felt very similar with Cinder Ridge. I've heard a lot of somewhat decent things about it on here. Made the drive once and won't be back. Not worth it with the courses we have in the Chicago area. 

Course seems to be a bit polarizing. I get it though. I'm not a fan of the front 9 and the offset tee boxes get old quick. That said, I enjoy the back 9. I think #11-#14 is a nice set of holes.

Titleist TSi3 10*
Titleist TSi3 16.5*

Titleist 818H1 21*

Titleist T150/100 (5-PW)
Vokey SM9 54*, 60*
Piretti Cottonwood II

1 minute ago, TheBear95 said:

Course seems to be a bit polarizing. I get it though. I'm not a fan of the front 9 and the offset tee boxes get old quick. That said, I enjoy the back 9. I think #11-#14 is a nice set of holes.

So I I just looked at the scorecard because I was so confused. ME27 mentioned a par 3 with elevation change on the back and I didn't have an idea of what he was talking about. I went off 10 when I played and just realized that.  You are right, there are a couple holes there that are decent, early in the back, so what was early in the front for me. I'd probably have a better lasting impression had I played in the correct order and not finished with the front and playing next to the trailer park. 

11 minutes ago, TheBear95 said:

The back nine was a lot better than the front but that was easy to do with the front just being blah. I do agree 11-14 is solid. 

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 54*

Taylor Made Hi Toe 58*

TItleist ProV1

... I met an acting friend from Northbrook at Highland Woods yesterday. Figured it was about 1/2 way between us and I just played with the Highland Woods GM last week so thought I would try the course and I was pleasantly surprised. Fun layout and in amazing shape for a Casper course but they had aerated in the last week and it was shaggy and bumpy. I look forward to going back up there when the greens get back to normal. So rare to play courses in Chicago where the hole you are on is pretty much the only hole you see with no houses. 

Driver:       TM Qi10 ... Ventus Velocore Red 5R
Fairway:    TM Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:    Ping G430 22* ... Alta CB Black 70r
                  TM Dhy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r

Irons:         Titleist T200 '23 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:    Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:       Cobra King Sport-60
Ball:            2023 Maxfli Tour/2024 TP5x

Dangit! A few days too late. At least riding those across the greens will make them more playable than they were last weekend.

• Haha 1

[size=3]Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 52/9, [/size][size=3]56/10, [/size][size=3]60/9[/size]
[size=3]BOOM![/size]

Woodlands was aerated on Tuesday. Didn't play the Links.

[size=3]BOOM![/size]

1 hour ago, mci711 said:

My wife and I are going up to Lawsonia this weekend. Her first time and maybe my last trip/chance for a while with moving out of the area next year. We may try these things out. ?

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 1.34.28 PM.png

I can't think of anything that better encapsulates Wisconsin than guys riding dirt bikes across a golf course. 

• Like 1

Piretti Cottonwood II

2 hours ago, chisag said:

... I met an acting friend from Northbrook at Highland Woods yesterday. Figured it was about 1/2 way between us and I just played with the Highland Woods GM last week so thought I would try the course and I was pleasantly surprised. Fun layout and in amazing shape for a Casper course but they had aerated in the last week and it was shaggy and bumpy. I look forward to going back up there when the greens get back to normal. So rare to play courses in Chicago where the hole you are on is pretty much the only hole you see with no houses. 

Yep, really cool layout and amazing scenery for being plopped in Hoffman Estates but the conditions are hit or miss.  Also, being forest preserve and less money, it attracts alot of not so serious golfers, I have played some long rounds there.  When the conditions are decent, it is a very enjoyable golf course.

• Like 2