Jump to content

Hitting Tigers Driver


buckeyefl
 Share

Recommended Posts

A buddy sent this to me and I thought this was a fun, interesting video. Such a good driver in the day. I laughed to myself when that large man kept talking about how heavy the driver felt because back in that time period Tiger had a practice club that was insanely heavy. I watched some pretty strong scratch golfers hitting low squirters with it at the range much to Tigers amusement.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @buckeyefl said:

> > @straightshot7 said:

> > Appears to be using a modern golf ball?

>

> Im sure he is. I found a Titleist professional in my basket at the range the other day and saved it for last. It was worth the wait.

 

Man, I remember getting a few dozen Titleist Professional 90s when I was a frosh in college. I would hand pick the range in HS in exchange for a sleeve of TB 100s, and now, they gave me 36 of these Professionals for free? That golden box. The smell of them. I felt like I could trade them for a key to the city.

  • Like 1

8.5* TS3 - Evenflow White T-1100
15* M2 2017
18* M2 2017
4-PW Mizuno JPX850F
SM7 50*, 54*, 60*
SC Newport Two

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > @buckeyefl said:

> > > @straightshot7 said:

> > > Appears to be using a modern golf ball?

> >

> > Im sure he is. I found a Titleist professional in my basket at the range the other day and saved it for last. It was worth the wait.

>

> Man, I remember getting a few dozen Titleist Professional 90s when I was a frosh in college. I would hand pick the range in HS in exchange for a sleeve of TB 100s, and now, they gave me 36 of these Professionals for free? That golden box. The smell of them. I felt like I could trade them for a key to the city.

 

The smell really was unique and very special. Funny how certain smells can take you back. I used to use Crew pomade back in the day. I prefer a drier look now but when I’m in the grocery store I’ll open a jar every now and home just to get a whiff.

 

 

TaylorMade SIM 10.5° | Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 60-S
TaylorMade M2 15° | Project X Evenflow Blue Handcrafted 75 6.0
TaylorMade SIM2 Rescue 19.5° | Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 80S
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-5, Tour 6-PW | KBS Tour $-Taper 120 

Titleist Vokey SM7 50°, 54°, SM8 58° | Nippon N.S. PRO Modus³ 115

Odyssey 2-Ball Ten S
Titleist ProV1X 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @lowheel said:

> > @buckeyefl said:

> > > @straightshot7 said:

> > > Appears to be using a modern golf ball?

> >

> > Im sure he is. I found a Titleist professional in my basket at the range the other day and saved it for last. It was worth the wait.

>

> remember those low boring drives ripping though the air and climbing!! good times

 

You’re tugging at the memory strings. Remember putting pencil marks in balls for ID in tournaments? Heck, remember changing balls every 4 holes, just in case?

 

8.5* TS3 - Evenflow White T-1100
15* M2 2017
18* M2 2017
4-PW Mizuno JPX850F
SM7 50*, 54*, 60*
SC Newport Two

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @boxerjoe2011 said:

> Shoot, remember Balatas? You could absolutely nut one and wouldn't go anywhere, but they should felt amazing to putt and chip with.

 

Definitely remember. Getting a fresh sleeve of Titleist TB 100s was like winning the lottery. Amazing feeling to tee one of those up. I got used to that short game spin, and have been chasing it for 25 years to no avail.

 

 

8.5* TS3 - Evenflow White T-1100
15* M2 2017
18* M2 2017
4-PW Mizuno JPX850F
SM7 50*, 54*, 60*
SC Newport Two

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Back in 1997 Tiger was playing Titleist Tour Balata 100 compression balls. And he was LONG!!!

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.8°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Ben Hogan 1999 Apex blade 3-E, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 50°(bent to 52°) / 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 GSS custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Ball: Taylormade TP5

Grips: BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

Bag: Sun Mountain 2.5 stand bag

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alex also has a great video on his driver "fitting" of the F9 at the PGA Show. 80g Tensei Orange, tipped 1/2 with 18g head weight to "keep it on the planet". Stripes it 330.

 

  • Ping G400 9* Fujikura Speeder 661 X (+16g head weight)
  • Tour Edge Exotics CB3 Tour 18*, True Temper Bi Matrix RXi X 
  • Adams Idea A7 19* & 22* UST V2 Hybrid X +0.5'
  • Mizuno MP20 HMB 4i KBS C-Taper 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
  • Mizuno MP20 MMC 5-7 Nippon Modus 3 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
  • Mizuno MP20 MB 8-PW Nippon Modus 3 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
  • Cleveland RTX3 V-MG 50* TT S400 +0.5'
  • Nike Engage Raw 54* TT S400 +0.5'
  • Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 60* TT S400 +0.5'
  • EVNROLL 2.2 35' Super Stroke GTR 1.0

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @TheInfidel said:

> Alex also has a great video on his driver "fitting" of the F9 at the PGA Show. 80g Tensei Orange, tipped 1/2 with 18g head weight to "keep it on the planet". Stripes it 330.

I've watched a few of his videos, dude can definitely let it fly. He did a video of the F9 3 wood and was carrying that thing about 270 if I remember correctly.

 

Driver - Callaway Epic Max LS 9.0
3 wood - Cobra F8
Irons 3-PW - Mizuno MP54
Wedges - Vokey SM5 50°, Cleveland Zipcore 54°, Cleveland Zipcore 58°
Putter - Odyssey Stroke Lab 3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh wow Titleist Tour Professionals brings back some fond memories. The feel of those balls are unforgettable but wow did the Pro V1's blow the away. Yes this guy can move the ball and it's amazing what's happened to ball and club technology in 22 years. 300 yards is mediocre on the PGA Tour nowadays.

Ping G400 MAX 9 Fuji 7.2 Tour Spec Stiff
PING G425 17.5 Tour 75 Stiff
PING G410 20.5 7 Wood Tour 75 Stiff

PING G425 23.5 9 Wood Tour 75 Stiff
PING IBlade 5-PW DGS300 Stiff
Ping Glide 50 54 56

Ping Anser

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @Need4spd said:

> > @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > > @buckeyefl said:

> > > > @straightshot7 said:

> > > > Appears to be using a modern golf ball?

> > >

> > > Im sure he is. I found a Titleist professional in my basket at the range the other day and saved it for last. It was worth the wait.

> >

> > Man, I remember getting a few dozen Titleist Professional 90s when I was a frosh in college. I would hand pick the range in HS in exchange for a sleeve of TB 100s, and now, they gave me 36 of these Professionals for free? That golden box. The smell of them. I felt like I could trade them for a key to the city.

>

> The smell really was unique and very special. Funny how certain smells can take you back. I used to use Crew pomade back in the day. I prefer a drier look now but when I’m in the grocery store I’ll open a jar every now and home just to get a whiff.

>

>

 

Smell is the sense most closely linked to memory and emotion. The brain processes scents in the olfactory bulb, which has direct connections to both the amygdala and hippocampus, areas of the brain that are associated with memory and emotional regulation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @grm24 said:

> > @RobotDoctor said:

> > Back in 1997 Tiger was playing Titleist Tour Balata 100 compression balls. And he was LONG!!!

> Tiger won The 1997 Masters playing the Titleist Professional 90.

 

And he absoloutely nutted it, too. Amazing to watch. I remember when the TF Strata came out and some guys were switching to it. Not the one that just said "Strata", but the one that said "Top Flite" above "Strata". Anyway, I never switched to it for more than a round or two, but I imagine if it had a Titleist stamp on it, I would have. I think that ball could have changed the game, what, 2 years before the ProV1(?), with better marketing.

  • Like 1

8.5* TS3 - Evenflow White T-1100
15* M2 2017
18* M2 2017
4-PW Mizuno JPX850F
SM7 50*, 54*, 60*
SC Newport Two

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @grm24 said:

> > @RobotDoctor said:

> > Back in 1997 Tiger was playing Titleist Tour Balata 100 compression balls. And he was LONG!!!

> Tiger won The 1997 Masters playing the Titleist Professional 90.

 

Was the Professional even out then? I didn't think it came out until 1998 or 1999. I might have my time line a bit off.

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.8°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Ben Hogan 1999 Apex blade 3-E, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 50°(bent to 52°) / 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 GSS custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Ball: Taylormade TP5

Grips: BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

Bag: Sun Mountain 2.5 stand bag

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @RobotDoctor said:

> > @grm24 said:

> > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > Back in 1997 Tiger was playing Titleist Tour Balata 100 compression balls. And he was LONG!!!

> > Tiger won The 1997 Masters playing the Titleist Professional 90.

>

> Was the Professional even out then? I didn't think it came out until 1998 or 1999. I might have my time line a bit off.

The Professional was released some time in 1994 or 95.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @grm24 said:

> > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > @grm24 said:

> > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > Back in 1997 Tiger was playing Titleist Tour Balata 100 compression balls. And he was LONG!!!

> > > Tiger won The 1997 Masters playing the Titleist Professional 90.

> >

> > Was the Professional even out then? I didn't think it came out until 1998 or 1999. I might have my time line a bit off.

> The Professional was released some time in 1994 or 95.

 

I can believe that the Professional was released in later 1997/early 1998 or so but it wasn't available in 1994/1995. The Professional replaced the Tour Prestige (the last Titleist Balata ball made) in the latter part of the 90s. The Professional had a short run, maybe a couple of years if I recall correctly. I am certain the Professional came out in 1998 and the ProV1 in late 2000 or early 2001 after testing by the PGA Tour was conducted in the Spring of 2000. It's been difficult to find a timeline of specific Titleist balls.

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.8°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Ben Hogan 1999 Apex blade 3-E, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 50°(bent to 52°) / 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 GSS custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Ball: Taylormade TP5

Grips: BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

Bag: Sun Mountain 2.5 stand bag

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is a link on an ebay Titleist Balata ball auction. Titleist Balata balls were made into 2001. That still doesn't confirm what Tiger used at the Masters in 1997. I suppose someone could simply ask him. :)

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Titleist-collectible-tour-balata-69-years-of-leadership-1932-2001-golf-balls/312691796093?hash=item48cde2287d:g:QWwAAOSwx2hdJFLh

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.8°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Ben Hogan 1999 Apex blade 3-E, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 50°(bent to 52°) / 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 GSS custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Ball: Taylormade TP5

Grips: BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

Bag: Sun Mountain 2.5 stand bag

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @RobotDoctor said:

> > @grm24 said:

> > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > @grm24 said:

> > > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > Back in 1997 Tiger was playing Titleist Tour Balata 100 compression balls. And he was LONG!!!

> > > > Tiger won The 1997 Masters playing the Titleist Professional 90.

> > >

> > > Was the Professional even out then? I didn't think it came out until 1998 or 1999. I might have my time line a bit off.

> > The Professional was released some time in 1994 or 95.

>

> I can believe that the Professional was released in later 1997/early 1998 or so but it wasn't available in 1994/1995. The Professional replaced the Tour Prestige (the last Titleist Balata ball made) in the latter part of the 90s. The Professional had a short run, maybe a couple of years if I recall correctly. I am certain the Professional came out in 1998 and the ProV1 in late 2000 or early 2001 after testing by the PGA Tour was conducted in the Spring of 2000. It's been difficult to find a timeline of specific Titleist balls.

 

No. The Professional did come out in 1994. Tiger used it to win the 1997 Masters. Easy to find that information.

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/masters-2019-the-winning-clubs-tiger-woods-has-used-for-all-five-of-his-masters-titles

https://www.golfmagic.com/news/equipment-news/titleist-pro-v1-ball-evolution-of-a-legend/20817

1994 - Titleist Professional ball becomes the first Tour-played urethane covered ball.

 

The Tour Prestige was not a balata covered ball. It was urethane (elastomer). It was the last wound ball Titleist made before they introduced the Pro-V1 on tour in late 2000.

https://www.pgatour.com/news/2015/10/20/big-tuesday-birth-Pro-V1-15-years-ago.html

_It didn't take Andrade long to notice a significant uptick in distance off the tee with the Pro V1, close to 20 yards when compared to Titleist’s Tour Prestige ball, which he had been playing for most of the 2000 season.

_

 

cxzdinj1vx77.jpg

 

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/golf-johnson-equipment-0628

**In 2000 the Maxfli Revolution was the No. 3 ball on tour (behind the Titleist Professional and Titleist Tour Prestige),**

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found this video of Tiger's caddie in an exhibition round in August 1997 pulling out Titleist Professional balls (note the gold colored sleeve). I will definitely agree Tiger played the Professional at the 1997 Masters.

 

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.8°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Ben Hogan 1999 Apex blade 3-E, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 50°(bent to 52°) / 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 GSS custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Ball: Taylormade TP5

Grips: BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

Bag: Sun Mountain 2.5 stand bag

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @grm24 said:

> > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > @grm24 said:

> > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > @grm24 said:

> > > > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > > Back in 1997 Tiger was playing Titleist Tour Balata 100 compression balls. And he was LONG!!!

> > > > > Tiger won The 1997 Masters playing the Titleist Professional 90.

> > > >

> > > > Was the Professional even out then? I didn't think it came out until 1998 or 1999. I might have my time line a bit off.

> > > The Professional was released some time in 1994 or 95.

> >

> > I can believe that the Professional was released in later 1997/early 1998 or so but it wasn't available in 1994/1995. The Professional replaced the Tour Prestige (the last Titleist Balata ball made) in the latter part of the 90s. The Professional had a short run, maybe a couple of years if I recall correctly. I am certain the Professional came out in 1998 and the ProV1 in late 2000 or early 2001 after testing by the PGA Tour was conducted in the Spring of 2000. It's been difficult to find a timeline of specific Titleist balls.

>

> No. The Professional did come out in 1994. Tiger used it to win the 1997 Masters. Easy to find that information.

> https://www.golfdigest.com/story/masters-2019-the-winning-clubs-tiger-woods-has-used-for-all-five-of-his-masters-titles

> https://www.golfmagic.com/news/equipment-news/titleist-pro-v1-ball-evolution-of-a-legend/20817

> 1994 - Titleist Professional ball becomes the first Tour-played urethane covered ball.

>

> The Tour Prestige was not a balata covered ball. It was urethane (elastomer). It was the last wound ball Titleist made before they introduced the Pro-V1 on tour in late 2000.

> https://www.pgatour.com/news/2015/10/20/big-tuesday-birth-Pro-V1-15-years-ago.html

> _It didn't take Andrade long to notice a significant uptick in distance off the tee with the Pro V1, close to 20 yards when compared to Titleist’s Tour Prestige ball, which he had been playing for most of the 2000 season.

> _

>

> cxzdinj1vx77.jpg

>

> https://www.golfdigest.com/story/golf-johnson-equipment-0628

> **In 2000 the Maxfli Revolution was the No. 3 ball on tour (behind the Titleist Professional and Titleist Tour Prestige),**

>

 

Thanks for the links. That clears up quite a bit of Titleist ball timeline. I played the Titleist Tour Balatas then the Tour Prestige then the Professional. I didn't care for the Professional for some reason and went to pay the Maxfli Revolution then the Maxfli A10 ball. I then went to the ProV1. Playing the Professional during my younger days when I could really hit the ball far I really appreciate how much farther Tiger was than anyone else with the Professional. Simply incredible.

  • Like 1

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.8°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Ben Hogan 1999 Apex blade 3-E, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 50°(bent to 52°) / 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 GSS custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Ball: Taylormade TP5

Grips: BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

Bag: Sun Mountain 2.5 stand bag

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @RobotDoctor said:

> > @grm24 said:

> > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > @grm24 said:

> > > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > > @grm24 said:

> > > > > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > > > Back in 1997 Tiger was playing Titleist Tour Balata 100 compression balls. And he was LONG!!!

> > > > > > Tiger won The 1997 Masters playing the Titleist Professional 90.

> > > > >

> > > > > Was the Professional even out then? I didn't think it came out until 1998 or 1999. I might have my time line a bit off.

> > > > The Professional was released some time in 1994 or 95.

> > >

> > > I can believe that the Professional was released in later 1997/early 1998 or so but it wasn't available in 1994/1995. The Professional replaced the Tour Prestige (the last Titleist Balata ball made) in the latter part of the 90s. The Professional had a short run, maybe a couple of years if I recall correctly. I am certain the Professional came out in 1998 and the ProV1 in late 2000 or early 2001 after testing by the PGA Tour was conducted in the Spring of 2000. It's been difficult to find a timeline of specific Titleist balls.

> >

> > No. The Professional did come out in 1994. Tiger used it to win the 1997 Masters. Easy to find that information.

> > https://www.golfdigest.com/story/masters-2019-the-winning-clubs-tiger-woods-has-used-for-all-five-of-his-masters-titles

> > https://www.golfmagic.com/news/equipment-news/titleist-pro-v1-ball-evolution-of-a-legend/20817

> > 1994 - Titleist Professional ball becomes the first Tour-played urethane covered ball.

> >

> > The Tour Prestige was not a balata covered ball. It was urethane (elastomer). It was the last wound ball Titleist made before they introduced the Pro-V1 on tour in late 2000.

> > https://www.pgatour.com/news/2015/10/20/big-tuesday-birth-Pro-V1-15-years-ago.html

> > _It didn't take Andrade long to notice a significant uptick in distance off the tee with the Pro V1, close to 20 yards when compared to Titleist’s Tour Prestige ball, which he had been playing for most of the 2000 season.

> > _

> >

> > cxzdinj1vx77.jpg

> >

> > https://www.golfdigest.com/story/golf-johnson-equipment-0628

> > **In 2000 the Maxfli Revolution was the No. 3 ball on tour (behind the Titleist Professional and Titleist Tour Prestige),**

> >

>

> Thanks for the links. That clears up quite a bit of Titleist ball timeline. I played the Titleist Tour Balatas then the Tour Prestige then the Professional. I didn't care for the Professional for some reason and went to pay the Maxfli Revolution then the Maxfli A10 ball. I then went to the ProV1. Playing the Professional during my younger days when I could really hit the ball far I really appreciate how much farther Tiger was than anyone else with the Professional. Simply incredible.

 

You're welcome. I never played the Tour Balata balls. I played both the Professional and Revolution back then. Preferred the Revolution. Didn't like the Tour Prestige. Found it very short for me. I still have a brand new dozen of the Maxfli A10 balls. They were a good ball. Maxfli had a lot of excellent golf balls back then.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 Fortinet Championship - Discussion and Links
      Please put and questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #5
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #6
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #7
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #8
       
       
      New Ping putter - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      New Bettinardi putters & Cover - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Ping Putters - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Cameron putter and new ball marker - 2021 Fortinet Championship
       
       
      Sneds - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Peter Uihlein - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Charles Howell, III - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Scott Piercy - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Brandan Steele - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Mito Pereira - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Kevin Tway - WITB -2021 Fortinet Championship
      Joseph Bramlett - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
       
       
       
      • 19 replies
    • 2021 Tour Championship - Discussion and Comments
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Tour Championship
      LA Golf putter shafts - 2021 Tour Championship
       
       
       
      • 25 replies
    • 2021 BMW Championship - Discussion and Links
      Put any questions of comments here
       
       
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #5
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #6
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #7
       
       
      Cameron T-11 & T-11.5 putters at 2021 BMW Championship
      Mizuno Pro FliHi and 225 irons - 2021 BMW CHampionship
       
       
       
      • 18 replies
    • 2021 Ping i59 irons & Glide Forged wedges in hand comparison pics!!!
      In hand pics of the new 2021 Ping i59 irons and Glide Forged wedges...
       

       
      Ping i59 7 iron
       

       
       
      Ping i59 PW
       

       
      Ping i59 Comparison Photos

       

       

       

       
       
       
       
      PING Glide Forged Wedges

       
      Ping Glide Eye Toe Wedge
       
      • 97 replies
    • 2021 The Northern Trust - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #1
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #2
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #3
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #4
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #5
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #6
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #7
       
       
      New Cameron for JT - 2021 The Northern Trust
      New Cameron putters for Garrick Higgo - 2021 The Northern Trust
      New Odyssey putter covers - 2021 The Northern Trust
       
       
      • 6 replies

×
×
  • Create New...