Flights to Scotland from the US

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just booked for May 2020: CLT>GLA then return EDI>CLT (layover LHR each way). I used google flights to book through American Airlines. I paid roughly $100 extra for bulkhead seats to LHR and

Since we have another 11 months to go before your trip, the only advice I have is: **_STOP CREATING NEW THREADS FOR EVERY SINGLE QUESTION_**.

Seriously, I'd assume no one is a forum/social interwebs neophyte anymore, but you're effectively spamming this sub forum. You could do worse than ping a moderator and ask them to delete this for a start, heck you have a Scotland 2020 and Muirfield threads that are only a week and a bit old; simply bump them... or in this instance go to tripadvisor or a flights forum.

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

10 threads for one trip a year away does seem pretty excessive when “Scotland 2020” was probably enough. Since you are already booked I’m sure the travel company has provided or will provide lots of info, or research it. Pretty easy to pick an airport to fly out of and research flights and sort out details.

FYI, each time we've gone (leaving Wednesday a.m.) have waited for the results of the draw at St. Andrews, booked flights in October and done with it -- easy.

• 1 month later...

I just booked for May 2020: CLT>GLA then return EDI>CLT (layover LHR each way). I used google flights to book through American Airlines. I paid roughly $100 extra for bulkhead seats to LHR and from LHR and my total was $1275ish. I tried to book through AA directly and the same flights were roughly $1900ish without the upgraded seats. If you are booking for multiple people (1 ticket at a time, I had to help some older folks book) on the same computer then clear your history/cookies in between bookings or else the price will shoot up.

• Like 1

[color=#0066ff][b]Ping G400 Max 10.5*[/b][/color] [size=1]Aldila Rogue 70x[/size]
[color=#0066ff][b]Callaway Epic Flash 15*[/b][/color] [size=1]Aldila Rogue Black 130s[/size][size=1][/size]
[color=#0066ff][b]Ping G410 21*[/b][/color] [size=1]Tensei Pro Blue 85s[/size]
[color=#0066ff][b]Ping I200 4-P[/b][/color] [size=1]Project X 6.0[/size]
[color=#0066ff][b]Ping Glide 2.0 50*, 54*, 60*[/b][/color] [size=1]Project X 6.0[/size]
[color=#ff0000][b]Taylormade Spider[/b][/color]